Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition GOOD Games

Comments

• joeresiorexjoeresiorex RIP CVS2! 4-15-2010 Joined: Posts: 183
    COOL!!! well GOOD GAMES TO EVERYBODY!!! I will be on right now for a while and it looks like they replaced CVS2 (RIP) and put in the SSF4..... tear tear tear********** Owell I told them too

I am still trying to get the hang of things so if I do something more than once dont hate me for it :oD that endless stuff is cool I like it more on here then HDR or any other..... Hey C.O.B>>>> you still never showed me them combossssssss
    1. facebook.com/pages/JoeresioREX/188444049880?ref=ts
    2. Face book: Joeresio Blake
    3: Youtube.com/Joeresio
    4. gamertagpics.com/xbox-live-profile/joeresioREX
  • Aoi84Aoi84 ~Pretty Fighter~ Joined: Posts: 421
    Ehhh, 10+ straight hours of endless battle is too much. It was a blast though. It ultimately led to Zangitrolling and Ken scrubbing = p.

GGs to everybody played tonight/this morning ^^
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 13,874
    GG's to Keits, latif, and hitstun. Apparently my 2,000th mic broke last night, or else I would've been on mic with you guys.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • chunbelievablechunbelievable Old AF Joined: Posts: 1,351
    Yo whutup Brwn.... good to play you release day :smile:
    CFN: CHUN_SHOW or fikCHUN
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Quickly becoming the Sailor Moon S guy. Joined: Posts: 13,874
    Yes indeed! Your Gen is still as frustrating as I remember. We'll have to get some more games in later!
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
    Is my style frustrating? I figured since most of my game is rushdown and mix up and I hardly ever tick that it wouldn't be too annoying for people to fight. I'd actually be down for randoms if people are up for it... just to get really used to the game.
    GOOD GAMES Halfrohalfamazn :o) RECON 0000 , REAL DECOY, dang CitiofBRASS good games even tho I didnt get to play you it was fun to watch...wow the rex family, Dark GX5 some other people that used guy as well cant remember their names but GGs. Just good games all day everyday@! :oD
  • SuavionSuavion Joined: Posts: 302
    GGs to anybody I played. Quick question.... Who are some of the good people that post in GG? Online seems to have alot of scubs lol.
    I AM THE MISSISSIPPI KILLER
    Xzalla - Damn i gotta take metro today,but atleast i'm looking sexy though. Girls gonna be like "Girl who is that?! He look sexy waitin' for metro"
    Is my style frustrating? I figured since most of my game is rushdown and mix up and I hardly ever tick that it wouldn't be too annoying for people to fight. I'd actually be down for randoms if people are up for it... just to get really used to the game.

It's not really the style that's so frustrating as it is that Gen is a tough matchup for me to begin with, and you utilize his tools extremely well. Plus you do mix up pretty well, so if you score a knockdown, it becomes a guessing game for me.
    GOod game koop and them others in that room of yours. good game jumpmanjv and ChickenNchips or what ever ha ha ggs
  • TyramTyram GIVING DA BUSINESS!! Joined: Posts: 3,162
    Ggs tonight to all I played!

-RAM
    YouTube: TheRamCam
    Twitter: TyramSRK
    Founder of RAMnation Est. 2003
    GGPO: Tyram
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    GGs to Blicen, Sempu Kyaku, and DancesWithNoobs. Blicen, I'm going to beat your Ryu consistently if it's the last thing I do!
  • Half-RoHalf-Ro Omae wa mo shinderu.... Joined: Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Ggs rex, joe, conman, brass:

We should get more games in! And yes, joe, you are getting better lol. That match fucking sucks though, it is so slow and boring but you are helping me figure it out. I appreciate it. Chun, stop being too cool and make some room for me on your friends list, I want to play you but dont want to message all the time to do it. :/
    GGs to anybody I played. Quick question.... Who are some of the good people that post in GG? Online seems to have alot of scubs lol.

I was feeling the same way. I get people using new characters and learning whatever but, just not playing right is a whole different issue. Want to get some games in tonight?
  • ScinicadeScinicade Joined: Posts: 9
    gg's to tigeronslaught1. Your sagat was metal as hell. ._.;
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! I will be down to play oh and SUAVION dang long time no talk ha ha ha we all can play
    Chun, stop being too cool and make some room for me on your friends list, I want to play you but dont want to message all the time to do it. :/

Fine.... I'll make room for you tonight when I get home.
  • Half-RoHalf-Ro Omae wa mo shinderu.... Joined: Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Fine.... I'll make room for you tonight when I get home.

Send the request now dude. There's a spot open for you but if someone else sends first my list will show full again.
    I was feeling the same way. I get people using new characters and learning whatever but, just not playing right is a whole different issue. Want to get some games in tonight?

I'm not to sure about tonight since my friends are having a ssf4 barbq but I will definitely add you.
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! I will be down to play oh and SUAVION dang long time no talk ha ha ha we all can play

waddup joresio REX!!!!!!! My old cvs2 buddy lol...mr parry lol.. Whats been good man, you still making music? I will add you to my friends list also. Damn I need my old account back because I had half of srk on it.
    Xzalla - Damn i gotta take metro today,but atleast i'm looking sexy though. Girls gonna be like "Girl who is that?! He look sexy waitin' for metro"
    GG's Yeb and Mac SRK. Woo hoo I got a whole round off Yeb... dude kicked my ass! I didn't do much better against Mac either... man why do I play?
    Ggs tonight to everyone I played
  • Dreadz18xDreadz18x Long hair dont care Joined: Posts: 525
    ggs to anyone i played over the past few days
    GGs to Joeresiorex and snaaaake. stay on that hawk joe that character is a beast. snaaake why you leave so quick after our match?
  • eddymastaeddymasta The Man Without Fear Joined: Posts: 702
    gg's Dadesicanadian. I got stomped, hard.
    GGPO: Angrylobster
    ggs to mac srk and vegeta x.
  • DarkVGDDarkVGD Joined: Posts: 7
    GGs to Dafamx......sick Makoto ggs to Nightstick OG,Juknitsu and Armory81

XBLGT:KetchxNxBodies
    XBLGT: KetchxNxBodies
  • DaDesiCanadianDaDesiCanadian orangecat av! Joined: Posts: 6,901
    gg's Dadesicanadian. I got stomped, hard.

GGs man, don't take it seriously. It's Vanilla buffed Abel vs Week 1 Guy.
    Originally Posted by Mihai
    LOL Also, 99% implies there are at least 100 people that know me you tard. You really should invest in a proper education instead of being a bum.
    OKAY OKAY!!! GOOD GAMES SUAVION! MIKE/halfro SNNAAAKE A lot of random people I ve met!! my other friends on my list that dont post here EVERY person!! :oD Do you think HUGO could be added to this game???

I really hope so
  • NeedlecrashNeedlecrash Back to Basics. Joined: Posts: 2,030
    Good Games to any I have played recently.
    The Gaming Confessions Blog
    Needlecrash's Youtube
    Working on leveling up. Follow me on Twitter @Needlecrash
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,115 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    GGs to Joeresiorex and snaaaake. stay on that hawk joe that character is a beast. snaaake why you leave so quick after our match?

oh I dunno maybe I got salty and turned off the xbox. or it was too laggy. or I didnt feel like waiting 9 matches to play again.

ggs......
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

• hold dathold dat I Strike Joined: Posts: 1,321
    gg's to alli played this weekend. good times on xbl
    The Killers Revival...coming soon
  • OMNEOMNE The Negrologist Joined: Posts: 1,344
    Good Games to whoever it is on here i have been playing.
    This shit isnt even a battle anymore.... you dont even have a army...... Its sad you trying to get shine by half assing tactics real people showed you...
  • Ash2k4Ash2k4 For Justice !!!!!!!!!!! Joined: Posts: 1,056
    GGs to anyone l had a played a few days ago
    JR RODRIGUEZ - YOUR MOVES ARE NOTHING!!
    Mexiwont -We need a tier list of top trash talkers. I nominate Jerry (obviously S+++ tier) to make it.
    Option Select !!!!!!!!!
  • ChachiChachi The Masterpiece Joined: Posts: 4,784
    GGs to Slipkicks, Metalmike, and whoever else I played tonight. I need to quit slidin'.
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

CFN ID: TKC_ChachiPC Fightcade: Chachi
    GG's to Paul Nannie & Xx GAVZ xX. Sorry about that misinterpretation of my Dan pick. Wasn't meant as a diss, just as a pick. Good Dudley Paul.
    Ggs to all I played. Way too many names to list but man good times.

-RAM
  • Aoi84Aoi84 ~Pretty Fighter~ Joined: Posts: 421
    GGs to everybody I played tonight. I think my Cody is getting up to snuff.
  • DaDesiCanadianDaDesiCanadian orangecat av! Joined: Posts: 6,901
    GGs |Strider|.

Are those guys you usually play with local friends?
    Originally Posted by Mihai
    LOL Also, 99% implies there are at least 100 people that know me you tard. You really should invest in a proper education instead of being a bum.
  • MonkeybeerMonkeybeer Fighting Playboy Joined: Posts: 117
    GG to ChaoticShdwMonk

Played in Ranked was fun!
  • Madden:RobotBMX2K9Madden:RobotBMX2K9 Joined: Posts: 881
    GGs to nevermore and i think ron? Good reads with that fuerte. Beast chun. Beasts overall.

-stepwnd marbury
    TALKING TRASH ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE I CAN HIDE BEHIND A KEYBOARD