Comments

• TyramTyram GIVING DA BUSINESS!! Joined: Posts: 3,162
    Ggs tonight to all I played!

-RAM
    YouTube: TheRamCam
    Twitter: TyramSRK
    Founder of RAMnation Est. 2003
    GGPO: Tyram
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,767
    GGs to Blicen, Sempu Kyaku, and DancesWithNoobs. Blicen, I'm going to beat your Ryu consistently if it's the last thing I do!
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
  • Half-RoHalf-Ro Omae wa mo shinderu.... Joined: Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Ggs rex, joe, conman, brass:

We should get more games in! And yes, joe, you are getting better lol. That match fucking sucks though, it is so slow and boring but you are helping me figure it out. I appreciate it. Chun, stop being too cool and make some room for me on your friends list, I want to play you but dont want to message all the time to do it. :/
    GGs to anybody I played. Quick question.... Who are some of the good people that post in GG? Online seems to have alot of scubs lol.

I was feeling the same way. I get people using new characters and learning whatever but, just not playing right is a whole different issue. Want to get some games in tonight?
  • ScinicadeScinicade Joined: Posts: 9
    gg's to tigeronslaught1. Your sagat was metal as hell. ._.;
  • joeresiorexjoeresiorex RIP CVS2! 4-15-2010 Joined: Posts: 183
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! I will be down to play oh and SUAVION dang long time no talk ha ha ha we all can play
    1. facebook.com/pages/JoeresioREX/188444049880?ref=ts
    2. Face book: Joeresio Blake
    3: Youtube.com/Joeresio
    4. gamertagpics.com/xbox-live-profile/joeresioREX
  • chunbelievablechunbelievable Sonic.... Joined: Posts: 1,350
    Chun, stop being too cool and make some room for me on your friends list, I want to play you but dont want to message all the time to do it. :/

Fine.... I'll make room for you tonight when I get home.
    .... Boom!

Old School Tony "Chun" Lim = Chunbelievable
    Fine.... I'll make room for you tonight when I get home.

Send the request now dude. There's a spot open for you but if someone else sends first my list will show full again.
    .... Boom!

• SuavionSuavion Joined: Posts: 302
    I was feeling the same way. I get people using new characters and learning whatever but, just not playing right is a whole different issue. Want to get some games in tonight?

I'm not to sure about tonight since my friends are having a ssf4 barbq but I will definitely add you.
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! I will be down to play oh and SUAVION dang long time no talk ha ha ha we all can play

waddup joresio REX!!!!!!! My old cvs2 buddy lol...mr parry lol.. Whats been good man, you still making music? I will add you to my friends list also. Damn I need my old account back because I had half of srk on it.
    I AM THE MISSISSIPPI KILLER
    Xzalla - Damn i gotta take metro today,but atleast i'm looking sexy though. Girls gonna be like "Girl who is that?! He look sexy waitin' for metro"
    GG's Yeb and Mac SRK. Woo hoo I got a whole round off Yeb... dude kicked my ass! I didn't do much better against Mac either... man why do I play?
    .... Boom!

Ggs tonight to everyone I played
  • Dreadz18xDreadz18x Long hair dont care Joined: Posts: 525
    ggs to anyone i played over the past few days
    GGs to Joeresiorex and snaaaake. stay on that hawk joe that character is a beast. snaaake why you leave so quick after our match?
    Xzalla - Damn i gotta take metro today,but atleast i'm looking sexy though. Girls gonna be like "Girl who is that?! He look sexy waitin' for metro"
  • eddymastaeddymasta The Man Without Fear Joined: Posts: 702
    gg's Dadesicanadian. I got stomped, hard.
    GGPO: Angrylobster
    ggs to mac srk and vegeta x.
  • DarkVGDDarkVGD Joined: Posts: 7
    GGs to Dafamx......sick Makoto ggs to Nightstick OG,Juknitsu and Armory81

XBLGT:KetchxNxBodies
    XBLGT: KetchxNxBodies
  • DaDesiCanadianDaDesiCanadian orangecat av! Joined: Posts: 6,901
    gg's Dadesicanadian. I got stomped, hard.

GGs man, don't take it seriously. It's Vanilla buffed Abel vs Week 1 Guy.
    Originally Posted by Mihai
    LOL Also, 99% implies there are at least 100 people that know me you tard. You really should invest in a proper education instead of being a bum.
  • joeresiorexjoeresiorex RIP CVS2! 4-15-2010 Joined: Posts: 183
    OKAY OKAY!!! GOOD GAMES SUAVION! MIKE/halfro SNNAAAKE A lot of random people I ve met!! my other friends on my list that dont post here EVERY person!! :oD Do you think HUGO could be added to this game???

I really hope so
    1. facebook.com/pages/JoeresioREX/188444049880?ref=ts
    2. Face book: Joeresio Blake
    3: Youtube.com/Joeresio
    4. gamertagpics.com/xbox-live-profile/joeresioREX
  • NeedlecrashNeedlecrash Back to Basics. Joined: Posts: 2,029
    Good Games to any I have played recently.
    The Gaming Confessions Blog
    Needlecrash's Youtube
    Working on leveling up. Follow me on Twitter @Needlecrash
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,087 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    GGs to Joeresiorex and snaaaake. stay on that hawk joe that character is a beast. snaaake why you leave so quick after our match?

oh I dunno maybe I got salty and turned off the xbox. or it was too laggy. or I didnt feel like waiting 9 matches to play again.

ggs......
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

• hold dathold dat I Strike Joined: Posts: 1,321
    gg's to alli played this weekend. good times on xbl
    The Killers Revival...coming soon
  • OMNEOMNE The Negrologist Joined: Posts: 1,344
    Good Games to whoever it is on here i have been playing.
    This shit isnt even a battle anymore.... you dont even have a army...... Its sad you trying to get shine by half assing tactics real people showed you...
  • Ash2k4Ash2k4 For Justice !!!!!!!!!!! Joined: Posts: 1,056
    GGs to anyone l had a played a few days ago
    JR RODRIGUEZ - YOUR MOVES ARE NOTHING!!
    Mexiwont -We need a tier list of top trash talkers. I nominate Jerry (obviously S+++ tier) to make it.
    Option Select !!!!!!!!!
  • ChachiChachi The Masterpiece Joined: Posts: 4,681
    GGs to Slipkicks, Metalmike, and whoever else I played tonight. I need to quit slidin'.
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

CFN ID: TKC_ChachiPC Fightcade: Chachi
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,767
    GG's to Paul Nannie & Xx GAVZ xX. Sorry about that misinterpretation of my Dan pick. Wasn't meant as a diss, just as a pick. Good Dudley Paul.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
    Ggs to all I played. Way too many names to list but man good times.

-RAM
  • Aoi84Aoi84 ~Pretty Fighter~ Joined: Posts: 421
    GGs to everybody I played tonight. I think my Cody is getting up to snuff.
    GGs |Strider|.

Are those guys you usually play with local friends?
    LOL Also, 99% implies there are at least 100 people that know me you tard. You really should invest in a proper education instead of being a bum.
  • MonkeybeerMonkeybeer Fighting Playboy Joined: Posts: 117
    GG to ChaoticShdwMonk

Played in Ranked was fun!
  • Madden:RobotBMX2K9Madden:RobotBMX2K9 Joined: Posts: 881
    GGs to nevermore and i think ron? Good reads with that fuerte. Beast chun. Beasts overall.

-stepwnd marbury
    TALKING TRASH ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE I CAN HIDE BEHIND A KEYBOARD
  • Cowman715Cowman715 Joined: Posts: 289
    Played Ryan2df (ryder) for a good hour.

Half abel mirror
    the rest mostly abel v dudley

lol
  • ChachiChachi The Masterpiece Joined: Posts: 4,681
    GGs T37 Rampage, kaf33n, and whoever else I played tonight. I shouldn't do fight request, you guys smell blood everytime you see my name on the hosting list....
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

CFN ID: TKC_ChachiPC Fightcade: Chachi
  • KacomKacom Joined: Posts: 268
    GGs to everybody I played.

On a side note,
    I tend to not see good players making Endless Mode rooms. I think that if more good players forgot about some crappy ranked match the comp will be much better for everybody. That's how it is on HDR.
    Ggs everyone I played this weekend in ranked and endless
    GGs to everybody I played.

On a side note,
    I tend to not see good players making Endless Mode rooms. I think that if more good players forgot about some crappy ranked match the comp will be much better for everybody. That's how it is on HDR.

There is no point in making an open endless batttle room. If you're good, you know who to play with in lobbies. The difference with SF4 and HDR is that SF4 matches take a significantly longer amount of time, so lobbies are completely different. I would rather watch two good players play, than risk watching a 1/2 hour guile mirror between two scrubs while waiting.
    There is no point in making an open endless batttle room. If you're good, you know who to play with in lobbies. The difference with SF4 and HDR is that SF4 matches take a significantly longer amount of time, so lobbies are completely different. I would rather watch two good players play, than risk watching a 1/2 hour guile mirror between two scrubs while waiting.

1. Don't want to wait? Then don't loose.
    2. There's a kick player option.
    3. HDR matches can take just as long as a SF4 match if you're playing seriously.
    GGs in ranked to Acecombat, playtowin, saqs, ton of others.
    3. HDR matches can take just as long as a SF4 match if you're playing seriously.

You are trippin.
  • GrumpiSmurfGrumpiSmurf been usin Honda Joined: Posts: 106
    GGS to Guyofkaillera, Halfrohalfamazn, Geom DC HUSTLE, TiTi HooD, SHOUTING GUN, SeanxRikkuxFayt,xHDPxBxFreaK, ReS I ExceL, TLEGACY 1982, xTSKxGYN0C1D3x, NOM4D, ddsoul, oO0GRUDGR0Oo, uruseii, ctscam, Korikai, BRILLO da SCRUB, and a shitload of others
    yo hood iz hood but yo hood aint BROOKLYN!!!
    You are trippin.

Play a Honda mirror, or play against a fireball character with Honda/Blanka.
  • ForteForte Taking Aim Joined: Posts: 269
    Play a Honda mirror, or play against a fireball character with Honda/Blanka.

Those are the the longest possible matches, and even then HDR's clock runs fast, 99 counts is more like 60 seconds. You trippin bro
    Those are the the longest possible matches, and even then HDR's clock runs fast, 99 counts is more like 60 seconds. You trippin bro

That still doesn't mean that it's impossible. Remember, I said that it can take the same amount of time to finish a match in SF4. I never said that an average match is the same amount of time as an ST/HDR match.

Anyways GGs to Mike Ross, I leveled up playing you.
  • ionixionix Joined: Posts: 113
    gg to everyone I played this morning. Satyamdas you have a very good dhalsim. I don't really care for mirror matches usually but I had fun this morning. Though after my 5th loss I had to stop the bleeding. Good games to everyone else. ceeyou tonight
    Ggs to everyone I played recently in ranked, madbooface, mikeinfinite, lots....

I really need to grind out these honda/gief/hawk match ups, anyone that plays solid with one of those characters and wants some guy practice, please feel free to hit me up.
  • JdizzleJdizzle Jax SSF4 Scrub Joined: Posts: 81
    I'm sure i ran into a bunch of yall tonight. My scrub Cody got beasted on tonight but im learning! :bgrin:
    Old School Team Jax Since 2001 R.I.P Craig
    SFxT: Rufus,Ryu Lili/?
    UMvC3: Magnus/Wesker/DormSent
    1. Don't want to wait? Then don't loose.

If you're winning every single game against the people you're playing, then you're playing people much worse than you, which negates your entire original argument. Might as well just play scrubs.
    2. There's a kick player option.

Why waste time filtering when you can do that before the people join?

:rofl: :rofl:
    Just forget what I said DaDesi arguing with you seems like it would take too long for what it's worth. Also don't say something like "Yeah because you know I'm right." (Which you are probably going to say because I said not to. Straight yomi right there... CRAP now you are going to say I WAS NEVER EVEN GOING TO SAY THAT!!!! Anyways enough of this inner thought stuff. ) It's just that it seems you didn't get what I was trying to say from the start.

Alrighty then, enough of that... GGs to Arturo, Aquasilk, and everybody else.
  • AquasilkAquasilk Joined: Posts: 145
    Alrighty then, enough of that... GGs to Arturo, Aquasilk, and everybody else.

ggs :)
  • Mr.SNKMr.SNK . . . . -B Joined: Posts: 1,809 mod
    Good games to the few folks I ran into online. I'll work harder on updating my friends list so we can get stuff set up.
    A article on how to get better at fighting games, give it a read you might learn something.
    http://shoryuken.com/blogs/mr-snk/learning-how-get-better-fighting-games-1456/#comments
    Random E.Honda footage/My Youtube page.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrSNK
  • eltwopeeeltwopee Learn 2 Play Joined: Posts: 1,578
  • KoopKoop SRK - D.M.V. OG™ (⌐■_■) Joined: Posts: 5,487 mod
    Had a fun time with everyone in the team battles yesterday!! Good times an matches!
    Respected... simple as that.