Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition GOOD Games

Comments

• joeresiorexjoeresiorex RIP CVS2! 4-15-2010 Joined: Posts: 183
    this is for the OG members...is it me or is this game not getting a lot of GGS like CVS2 and 3S did? I am just saying....what the hell is happening to the fighting games these days? Getting noob and more noob!! This game has a lot of turtle and grabb psss no actual fighting anymore...its like 65% noobs on this shit now!! Now I know I am not a super expert but I do know my shit and I just miss the Alpha 3S and REAL 2D street figthing...

Oh and okay games to the people I played from the past weeks
    1. facebook.com/pages/JoeresioREX/188444049880?ref=ts
    2. Face book: Joeresio Blake
    3: Youtube.com/Joeresio
    4. gamertagpics.com/xbox-live-profile/joeresioREX
  • PenbiPenbi Joined: Posts: 43
    GGs DJay2411, ur viper is solid. The matches we play help my game a lot so cheers
  • queen of combatqueen of combat old school player Joined: Posts: 448
    gg's to GOMAROZDUBAR71 and my other friends in the endless battle room last night. It was good practice :)
    CapcomUnity.com site moderator/Xbox Ambassador/
    SRK user since 2001 EVO player since 2k2-proud to be a old school player :)
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    gg's to GOMAROZDUBAR71 and my other friends in the endless battle room last night. It was good practice :)

Thanks Queen. GG's to you too. We'll play again soon I'm sure.
  • RagingStormXRagingStormX Team Arcade Stream Joined: Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    GGs to Duck Strong, first good Hakan I've played.
    HOI!!! Where all the fighters @?
    Hey RSX u owe me a match up Bro! :tup:

My internet is good now dawg
  • Asasin jaYAsasin jaY Joined: Posts: 256
    GG's to all of those who came across my PATH !!!!
  • DARKHOKAGEDARKHOKAGE BABY VIPAH!!! Joined: Posts: 546
    ggs to everyone i played.. think i played a couple of you guys in ranked matches but dont remember gamer tags lol.. my GT is KILLA9008.. i play maokto and viper :looney:
    ...fingered a chick for the first time? Rookie. I was doing that shit back in '99. Bitches knew me as The FANGERAH! I could finger a bitch all day. ALL DAY son. -Shade
    Brawl Code: 2750-0756-9483
    Whoever Miami X is hit me up last time you invited me my internet was garbage
  • TRUTRU Bodied By Tru XBOX Gamertag Truaj79 Joined: Posts: 1,602
    Ggs ova the weekend to all....my adon is still hungry!
    And props for helping till evo.
    Internet running smooth Jeff?
    Lets do this! =D
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,814
    GG to Xx Sir kyo xX. I don't know if this guy posts here, but he honesty has one of the best Fei's I've ever played. I have yet to take a win off the guy, neither in Vanilla or Super.

ONE DAY!
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
    Ggs ova the weekend to all....my adon is still hungry!
    And props for helping till evo.
    Internet running smooth Jeff?
    Lets do this! =D

Ggs, ill be on later today probably.
  • WeaponsLeftWeaponsLeft Tick Throw Tornado Joined: Posts: 174
    I want to give a solid nod to my semi-regular Endless room training folk. RogEmUpDiesel, SRK Plasma, Devil Amaryllis, StreakSRM, to name a few. I always come out of matches with these guys feeling leveled up. Kudos.
    No matter how much time you spend reading these forums, the stupid just won't go away. If mirrors were made of stupidity, this forum would be a fun house. -Paper
    GGs Emergency Rescue, MURDER something AoK, Tru, Solerian. Halfro when you hit me up I was playing my homeboy, we'll get some games this weekend now that my shit runs a lot better.
  • MonkeybeerMonkeybeer Fighting Playboy Joined: Posts: 117
    Do you guys play a giant endless lobby? I'd love to get in on that shit.

Anyways GG to drivingmad3! Great dudley!:)
    GGs Emergency Rescue, MURDER something AoK, Tru, Solerian. Halfro when you hit me up I was playing my homeboy, we'll get some games this weekend now that my shit runs a lot better.

Good solid games last night RSX. Abel a Lil tricky but great.
    And ggs to all on rank .
    Ggs to all in rank.
    Finally made it to B class.
    Who's dwn for matches tonight?
  • SuavionSuavion Joined: Posts: 302
    GGs to all I played. I want to play simplyph33r alot more, best comp i've had in a while.
    I AM THE MISSISSIPPI KILLER
    Xzalla - Damn i gotta take metro today,but atleast i'm looking sexy though. Girls gonna be like "Girl who is that?! He look sexy waitin' for metro"
  • Kid D. ZasterKid D. Zaster It's Amore, BABY. Joined: Posts: 404
    I played a bunch of people from XBL yesterday, including CP from Mass.
    GGs to everyone I played.
    "From start to finish, I'm always at a climax."
    GGs to everyone, Seth is a bitch to play as lol, so fun though. A big LMAO to a guy who got mad cause he jumped into every Gouken fireball I threw.
  • DecryptusCrimeDecryptusCrime ピカピカ Joined: Posts: 48
    gg to everyone i played
    "Daigo say please dial a phone to momochi or tokido, Right Now. -Chris hu
  • NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,221
    GG's to Jadx8, a crazy Viper that was whooping my Akuma. I'm quite new to Akuma so I'm actually proud of myself for staying in there a few matches. Also to ninjamurai x22, another great Viper. BG's to the douche who taunted my Akuma to hell, and then got raped by my Vega (forget his name).
  • Aoi84Aoi84 ~Pretty Fighter~ Joined: Posts: 421
    GGs to sakabato24. Good ol' randoms = ). Cept, that last match, pure robbery T_T.
  • NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,221
    GG's CardoP. Met him randomly ranked and he whooped me bad, so I invited him to a player set. Cool guy, good with many characters.
    good boot to sorry ass Trym srk or how ever you spell it!! felt good to be booted before I get to play so good game.
  • JinTheAvengerJinTheAvenger Im Workin On It... Joined: Posts: 38
    GGs to everyone I played.
    Im Workin On It... Infinite Rushdown Since 1983! . Known SRK people who play me, get beaten the shit out of and then don't post GG's Back to me are EGOISTIC!
  • KoopKoop SRK - D.M.V. OG™ (⌐■_■) Joined: Posts: 5,487 mod
    this is for the OG members...is it me or is this game not getting a lot of GGS like CVS2 and 3S did? I am just saying....what the hell is happening to the fighting games these days? Getting noob and more noob!! This game has a lot of turtle and grabb psss no actual fighting anymore...its like 65% noobs on this shit now!! Now I know I am not a super expert but I do know my shit and I just miss the Alpha 3S and REAL 2D street figthing...

Oh and okay games to the people I played from the past weeks

cause if your like me... you don't get that good game feeling at the end of a match.... think on it

as a old head you tend to see a match played well an things are learned from it. A lot of matches I see come down to gimmicks... bullshyt... an wow that really hit me!?!?!?!

think on all the things youve been hit wit.... think of all the matches youve sat there an said wow that beat that.... i got thrown out of that???!?! (especially the ex's, lmao)

so no... you may not see a lot of "ggs" cause i can tell that wins dont feel as good online as they may OFFLINE. i note playing off line i feel more into it an things seem to have a flow... online i feel like im chasing... missing... an allowing things i would never an ultimately your 'experience' at the end is fuck this....

new generation an new day of playing...
    Respected... simple as that.
  • SF-Zero2SF-Zero2 Pronounced AlphaZero Joined: Posts: 1,373
    It's not the same anymore-I dunno, I rarely come away from a bunch of matches feeling like I had a great session like I used to when playing CVS2 or 3S. Hell, half the time when I send people GGs, I get an ultra defensive response like "WTF does that mean?" Even when you get a solid player in the room who wins a few in a row, just beat him once they leave the lobby instantly. There seems to be a more "fuck this I'm outta here" attitude than "Fuck this guy, I'll stay till I beat him" attitude. Maybe it's just more amplified now than it was back in the day, but players are more gratified by getting a shitty win than learning the ins and outs of the matchups.
  • bahnbahn Too easy. Joined: Posts: 1,097
    Heh. I agree with the both of ya. I always try to send ppl ggs because I still believe in good sportsmanship. Of course, there are those few occasions when I lose and it's so easy to get caught up in the moment with rage, but that doesn't accomplish anything.

We often forget it's just a game and a large percentage of us are just looking to have fun and level up in the process. Then there's a much smaller percentage (mostly consisting of the casual crowd and turbo users) who just wanna get a few laughs, but could care less if they ever learn about execution, spacing, matchups, etc.
    ""All you have to do is to decide what to do with the time given to you. "

eSports/FGC Photographer
    http://www.ptbphoto.org - Twitter: @bahnism Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/putthatback
  • FEI LEEFEI LEE Joined: Posts: 160
    GG's CardoP. Met him randomly ranked and he whooped me bad, so I invited him to a player set. Cool guy, good with many characters.

GGs my friend. When you master the FADC thing you'll be deadly
    I taunt AI and I like that haha
  • Raging Demon 16Raging Demon 16 Instant Hell murder Joined: Posts: 18
    ggs to all i played lastnight
    Shun Goku Satsu
  • SosageSosage Mopping Up Your Salt Joined: Posts: 1,807 mod
    new generation an new day of playing...

Bullshit walks online. Random online doesn't so much end with "GG", it tends to end with either "WTF" or "Phew! I didn't get beat by stupid shit".

Or as we said on GGPO: online is srs bidness

Oh yeah...GG's! >;)
    It Was Tuesday -- 925 SFV Weekly ... http://www.itwastuesday.com
    SRK Mod ...cause I enjoy destroying your fun...
    Rindoukan Yellow Belt ...cause I paid 49.95 for lessons at the local strip mall and now I can karakusa online...
    RIP KS2
  • Optical JuticeOptical Jutice Lol....your a blanka Joined: Posts: 8
    Bullshit walks online. Random online doesn't so much end with "GG", it tends to end with either "WTF" or "Phew! I didn't get beat by stupid shit".

Or as we said on GGPO: online is srs bidness

Oh yeah...GG's! >;)

I love what you said!
    GG Urban Butter, Jinrai 360, Crono, and Chemistren(?) Sorry I could only play a few so I picked Abel after Chems Cammy kicked my Codys ass lol, Jinrai I only gotta see one match of your Seth but I liked your style. I went into the wrong room to try to learn some new characters lmao.
    GGs To All in Rank.
    Games Tonight Jeff!
  • Optical JuticeOptical Jutice Lol....your a blanka Joined: Posts: 8
    I'd like to play some Decent fighters.
  • AlzurelAlzurel Joined: Posts: 2
    I'd like to play anyone in general. I need a good butt whooping
  • SF-Zero2SF-Zero2 Pronounced AlphaZero Joined: Posts: 1,373
    GGs to FinalRound SFL, very nice Rosie, GGs to Oremetion(?) and Scamp Johnson(not many Sims out there)

and BGs to BeWare Pain, if you're gonna try to talk shit with that level of Sagat, at least make sure you win more than once in 7 fights.
    Shoo good games KOOP! Grumpy smerf! Stryfeno1, Tres out da 17th, yadiag, cigarbob and Royal phlush. It was nice to actually sit down and play people who dont pick ryu 100% of the damn time! Randoms on here are not as fun as CVS2 but its still a lil okay LOL. Funny how we are already doing randoms, shit thats all SNNAAAAKKE and I would do on CVS2 because really nothing else to do and we had to keep it fun somehow.
    Shoo good games KOOP! Grumpy smerf! Stryfeno1, Tres out da 17th, yadiag, cigarbob and Royal phlush. It was nice to actually sit down and play people who dont pick ryu 100% of the damn time! Randoms on here are not as fun as CVS2 but its still a lil okay LOL. Funny how we are already doing randoms, shit thats all SNNAAAAKKE and I would do on CVS2 because really nothing else to do and we had to keep it fun somehow.

Stop being a bitch and add me so we can play. <3