SSF4/USF4: What other players msg you after you beat them?

Comments

• ChewmandingaChewmandinga PSN XBL, UK: Chewmandinga Joined: Posts: 303
    I was playing someone called BlauerBlitz2009 on PSN, we went a few rounds, few wins a few losses, then I get kicked from his lobby saying "Sorry but I have to kick you, Makoto is a masher and nobody wants that". This guy plays 'gief for christs sake!

To which I replied
    Me "I can't tell if you're joking or not".
    Him: "Makoto is a masher, all you know is mashing"
    Me: "Surely you were mashing those SPD's during block strings? Quit trolling and play"
    Him "You expect I want to play you after you call me a troll?"

Then he disappears. Dead annoying.
    Shoryuken needs to sort out these adverts.
  • ChopSuiChopSui Drunk.. Not a Master Joined: Posts: 177
    snip

iknowthatfeelbro.jpeg
    Doot Doot Doot Doot Doot!
  • chubbyfingerzchubbyfingerz Kore ga Saikyo-ryu da! Joined: Posts: 1,584
    I tend to message people who beat me using unconventional characters. Every time I fight a pro-Dan I send him a message to congratulate him for using Saikyo to the limit of its potential! That also applies to people who show great skill with guys like Hakan, Vega, Dee Jay, and also characters that are hard to master such as Makoto. Anyone who brings me an interesting and novel SSF4 experience, I will send him a positive message to encourage him to keep on living the dream.

God knows we might just lose them to Seth, Ryu, and the scum of the scum, Akuma.
    PSN: SaikyoForever

Test yourself against Saikyo!

• VolcanicAkuma55VolcanicAkuma55 Joined: Posts: 1,991
    oooANDREW821ooo plays Gen. all match every match i hear "power pussy virgin" (100x). hes on xbl. if u play him, make sure u use lots of projectiles and crossups...
    SF main: Akuma
    not wannabe, GUNNA BE pro. just need more practice.
    FIX AKUMA AND GOUKEN'S MUSIC IN USF4. WE DONT NEED 3 VERSIONS OF RYU'S THEME
  • Machineking1313Machineking1313 Infamous User Joined: Posts: 1,449
    Got two angry messages today. It was the 1st time I have played SSFIVAE online in over 2 months. Anyways. The 1st message read "You are not YOLO" What the hell is YOLO? Young Otters Love Oranges?

The 2nd was from an angry Zangief player. He wrote "Fireballs are for scrubs." Daigo a scrub? Perhaps, he does need a good scrub, his hair looks really matted and unclean in some pictures. BTW, if you continuously walk into fireballs, who is the real scrub? The guy throwing them or the guy trying to eat them?
    Everyone! Get your torches lit and your pitchforks ready! We are storming Capcom's headquarters while shouting "SHORYUKEN!!!!"

Check out my Yu-Gi-Oh product opening channel! https://youtube.com/channel/UCQXD7kWDoEKw51lPfngMELg
    Please like and subscribe if you enjoy the videos!
  • hwteehwtee Joined: Posts: 4
    Some french guy was kind enough to let me know I was a "fuckin noob" after he beat me.
  • nickmalnickmal Joined: Posts: 35
    Some EHonda player claimed me a cheapscrub for using THawk....
    he's a "celebrity" at [url="http://www.ragequitter.com..just"]www.ragequitter.com..just[/url] search "Demitriz",

he sent a message,

"Cheap win waiter, all you can do is stay and toss me around"

This scrub keeps pulling sumo headbutt and bodysplash rushdown overzealously until he didn't let me a chance to move / react offensively. And he didn't even notice my random mashing condor tmahawk and condor dive spam.

I'm not a turtler.....but its is "nice" to be claimed as such. Ironically this Demitriz fellar pick Ryu on the next game,
    but this time he managed to turtle + puke hadoukens but yet, he lost eventually. Then i sent a message...

"I guess now you're the waiter at Scrubby Diners huh? You just pick an overrated character and you even degraded him more by turtling! congratz...yet so sad you're lose again"

Yes its true ... as for me, Ryu is an overrated ones just like John Cena. I'm getting tired and bored of him because I keeps bumping him online. Even if Capcom add more character into next installment, scrubs around the world never stop to pick Ryu Cena, never a give a damn or guts to try the new fray.....and thus made the game getting monotonous even worse day by day.

Ryu cant fight just like Cena cant wrestle.......
    Razer Atrox user with 6buttons, Need help with modding (Brook Universal Installation)
  • VulpesVulpes No. Joined: Posts: 3,678
    You're dumb.
    Why.
  • TheBigDaddyC-MasterTheBigDaddyC-Master Joined: Posts: 771
    Lol. You always make me laugh.
  • Bob199Bob199 Joined: Posts: 65
    This thread makes me appreciate being able to play against the players that I do. I think the worst msg I've ever gotten back from a player was an apology for the batteries in his controller dying.
  • fawksyfawksy Joined: Posts: 8
    "iLL M4NNER3D" called me a fucking cunt on mic. Mind, blown...
    So I am a bit confused but I figured this was a good spot for this.

Last night I was up late and I realized I had a message, so I checked it and it was from o Wolfkrone o .
    I found it particularly weird since I haven't played him in a really long time and I hadn't sent him a message or anything.
    Also i'll add that he is not on my friends list (not for lack of trying lol). Anyways the message just had this smiley in it

;[

I am highly confused.
    Maybe he's admiring your skill. :)
  • Axl_m4sterAxl_m4ster This is how I look like, don't make fun Joined: Posts: 2,423
    i was playing against my friend last night.
    i was using ibuki. he was gief.
    after i beat him he messaged me and said.
    "don't be a pussy."
    and left.
    i messaged back, "lol lol lol."
    i mean, what else am i gonna do against a good gief other than play keep away all match?
    its gief!
    of course i'm gonna backdash, jump away, kunai, and head stomp all day against him.
    LOGIC AND REASON ARE OVERRATED VIRTUES.
  • ThirtyfourThirtyfour Wait Joined: Posts: 3,805
    Every time I boot someone for not losing their main and losing badly (especially after losing several times) it goes something like..

"I would've beaten your Dudley with my main"
    "I know all your tricks so I dont have to use my main"
    "My main beats Dudley match up wise so I use this character"
    "lol I wasn't even my main"
    "why'd you boot?" followed by "lol online warrior"

what's with people not wanting to lose with their main? It's not like anyone's allowed to upload matches in my lobbies.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjvsCnWO9Qw
    SSF4: AE v.2012 Dudley Video Tutorial
    Maybe he's admiring your skill. :)

id have to have skills first for someone to admire them. lol
    Don't be too bashful. You never know. ;)
    Every time I boot someone for not losing their main and losing badly (especially after losing several times) "

what's with people not wanting to lose with their main? It's not like anyone's allowed to upload matches in my lobbies.

Never thought in my mind I would met a retard who would forced people to use their main otherwise he could gotta be boot out. Quite a jerk to blackmail people in such a way. LOL...
    Razer Atrox user with 6buttons, Need help with modding (Brook Universal Installation)
  • Phantom AngelPhantom Angel The Divine One™ Joined: Posts: 27,284
    Never thought in my mind I would met a retard who would forced people to use their main otherwise he could gotta be boot out. Quite a jerk to blackmail people in such a way. LOL...

Maybe some people want serious matches during which the other player gives 100%? Nah, that's asking way too much...
    "Old enough to know better, Young enough to not give a fuck"

R.I.P. YusukeUrameshi aka Yusuke_The_Detective
    Maybe some people want serious matches during which the other player gives 100%? Nah, that's asking way too much...
    I agree with the notion that people want their matches to be serious, but I dont think that just because you are not using your main that you are not taking it seriously. Theres a lot more to the game than just one character, and if you are seriously using another character (not just mashing but trying to play good) then how can you fault someone for that. People who get bent out of shape over whos using their main or not are just emotional and insecure and really just need to get over their ego. That wasnt directed at anyone in particular, I just really wish people wouldnt take themselves so seriously.

edit: but I can also admit that my expectations are grossly high, and that I should lower them.
    I agree with the notion that people want their matches to be serious, but I dont think that just because you are not using your main that you are not taking it seriously. Theres a lot more to the game than just one character, and if you are seriously using another character (not just mashing but trying to play good) then how can you fault someone for that. People who get bent out of shape over whos using their main or not are just emotional and insecure and really just need to get over their ego. That wasnt directed at anyone in particular, I just really wish people wouldnt take themselves so seriously.

edit: but I can also admit that my expectations are grossly high, and that I should lower them.

I agree....this game have more than 30characters, so why should we focus our one and only main?
    Didn't we deserve to improve others?
  • Machineking1313Machineking1313 Infamous User Joined: Posts: 1,449
    Played a lot of games today. Did pretty poor overall, sometimes I am terrible, other days I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard. Anyways, I did beat a good Ken player. I thought we had a fair and fun fight but he apparently did not share the same sentiments. He wrote to me saying "Play a real fucking character bitch"

I play Sagat, who is indeed a fictional character, he is not real. Are non-fictional characters available like Abraham Lincoln?
    Everyone! Get your torches lit and your pitchforks ready! We are storming Capcom's headquarters while shouting "SHORYUKEN!!!!"

Check out my Yu-Gi-Oh product opening channel! https://youtube.com/channel/UCQXD7kWDoEKw51lPfngMELg
    Please like and subscribe if you enjoy the videos!
    Played a lot of games today. Did pretty poor overall, sometimes I am terrible, other days I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard. Anyways, I did beat a good Ken player. I thought we had a fair and fun fight but he apparently did not share the same sentiments. He wrote to me saying "Play a real fucking character bitch"

I play Sagat, who is indeed a fictional character, he is not real. Are non-fictional characters available like Abraham Lincoln?

Non fictional in street fighter series (almost close to them, nuff said)
    1. Alex - Tery "Hulk Hogan" Bolea
    2. Fei Long - Bruce Lee
    3. Hugo Andore - Andre "The Giant" Rosimoff
    4. Mike Balrog - Mike Tyson

I felt pity for you to receive such ragemail...
  • VulpesVulpes No. Joined: Posts: 3,678
    2. Fei Long - Bruce Lee
    5. Ryu - Daigo "The Beast" Umehara
    Why.
  • Maverick Hunter XMaverick Hunter X Great risks, as well as endless possibilities Joined: Posts: 602
    Non fictional in street fighter series (almost close to them, nuff said)
    2. Fei Long - Bruce Lee

I felt pity for you to receive such ragemail...

There's actually plenty more...

6. El Fuerte - Rey Mysterio or Sin Cara
    9. E. Honda - Yokozuna
    KaxBlastard (http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?members/djblastard.68961/) mad at me.....again. When I was about to win on the last round this fellar
    ragequitted when he played Guy fight againts my Cammy.....

And I wrote this (sorta..):

"OK Kax, you did it again......check out your ragefag shit! I guess you already made a big bad name at SRK, ragequitter.com, proven that you're a scrub
    (lagswitcher, earlyquitter, salty chicken...)

So he replied me with this..
    148834_10152130672810632_1667504784_n.jpg
  • BUFOTENINEBUFOTENINE Joined: Posts: 40
    Dudley > Good dudley / awesome combos / gg
    Blanka (troll second) > Ass noob learn to play a real character, blanka is.... (rant, insults and foreseeing of the future)
  • ZoltrekunZoltrekun 6 Button Warrior Joined: Posts: 19
    I beat this NEO_ONE_ guy once, and he immediately removed me from friends. He says it's because of lag, but I know he's just salty lol
    analyze.predict.react
  • ATi7500ATi7500 Feimitsu Danwa Joined: Posts: 461

rare footage of KaxBlastard being angry at 1'10"
    Improvise, adapt, overcome.
  • EpikEpik Joined: Posts: 18
    Well anyone run into this troll on PC? He tells me I'm dumb for buying a costume yet, he had a dlc costume as well.
    2znsso8.jpg
  • GrapeykinsGrapeykins Joined: Posts: 17
    So, I got my first real taste of the salty goodness today, after about two months of having played the game.

Balrog player in the 3k BP range, beat him with a random select Dhalsim. Since the guy never *ever* teched throws, I was more or less free to walk up, jump in, bait out - you name it - and toss him around the stage for the majority of the match.

His reaction:
    SFIVRageEdition01.jpg
    SFIVRageEdition02.jpg

At this point I attempted to point out that throws are a tool with its own pros and cons, just like every other resource in the game, and that it's not as if they are impossible to avoid or punish.

SFIVRageEdition03.jpg

I don't think he appreciated it.

Strangely, this whole thing feels like some weird kind of initiation rite I just passed.
    Does...does this make me a real member of the flock?
    I believe.
  • Axl_m4sterAxl_m4ster This is how I look like, don't make fun Joined: Posts: 2,423
    Grapeykins. yes.
    you are now a part of the hive.
    LOGIC AND REASON ARE OVERRATED VIRTUES.
  • Abir ChowdhuryAbir Chowdhury Joined: Posts: 3
    There are a lot of weird replies, the most common being, Fuck you :S
  • AhnoldRunningManAhnoldRunningMan Joined: Posts: 12
    some guy sent me some things in russian after i perfected him
    thats what happend to me and i usually get the occasionally "shove it up your ass!" In spanish almost every time i beat somebody with iron fist.
  • Gintoki HBGintoki HB Joined: Posts: 6
    The worst message that was sent to me was 'spam much'. I guess he mad at me for pressuring him. Didn't even perfect him or whatever.

Usually I get 'gg' messages (if I get any). I rarely get messaged, lol. If I do, it's usually someone who wants to add me as a friend so we can play online together.
  • KarimlooKarimloo Joined: Posts: 662
    Endless lobby, some guy kept beating me, ended up 22 wins in a row, he's good, I'm not. Coming from SF2 I'm barebones.
    I'm Ryu, he's Gouki, I beat him. Beat him again. 3 times in a row, he picks Vega (Dictator), beats me.
    Goes on for about another half hour.
    He's on my friends list. Had another match up with him today.

Had fun.

What's stopping you guys from having these encounters? :wtf:
    A few days ago I beat this guy J33D33's Akuma with my T. Hawk. A few minutes later he sends me this message saying "its funny as fukk how u noobs just throw out random specials and hope for the best. i cant even give a proper game cos im laughing." Now I'm not saying my T. Hawk is anywhere remotely close to good, but his Akuma was just completely terrible. I tell him that I'm kinda new with T. Hawk and offer him a rematch. But to be fair I was basically just using Condor Dive, Condor Spire, Mexican Typhoon. So he messages me back saying "its no excuse. u did blatantly throw out specials with no thought behind them but yeah congrats on beating my 5th choice char." Again I offer a rematch, he never messages me again. So now I do nothing but ranked matches, so I can find this scrub and beat his ass.

Woww....you just learn to use Hawk but you managed to mustangboot Akuma's ass? Way to go....!
    My main char is Thawk too.........but if someone had already a basic familiar with grapplers
    (such as zangief or like SFXT and 3rdStrike - Hugo)
    they would had no problem with Thawk or hakan

As for Hakan, I really wish Oil Slide qcf input to be changed as charge moves instead
    since many players accidentally rotate it into 360s as resulting Hakan would perform Oil rocket not Oil Slide

As for your Thawk match,
    Poor akuma....he can't even beat a character with no special move to FADC,
    plenty of unsafe moves, no projectile, no invicible special (EX doesn't count) and damn so slow.....
    But yet....that fellar still lose and end up salty towards opponent.
    Sympathy for you....
  • AuruAuru Joined: Posts: 56
    Don't really see many messages since I play on PC at odd times of the day, My Guy ran into this fellas Gouken and I won easily.. and got this shortly after:

angrygouken.png

I tried to reply and say that Guy has bad match ups too.. but he just stayed angry.
    PC player, Valuelessfall66
  • Freeman720Freeman720 All Salt, All The Time Joined: Posts: 59
    Let me start off by saying I am terribad at Street Fighter. I was playing on PC, and since I haven't gotten an arcade stick or a hitbox yet, I was stuck using my keyboard(hitbox-style controls). I was playing Akuma against a Ken, he came a sliver of my health away from perfecting me, but I tech'd his throw and came back with a combo into a raging demon(best execution I've ever had of that move, lol), and ended up winning. He sent me this message back:

"noob anti-throw hacking I love My Little Pony so much it hurts. im gonna go to ur house and beat ur ass for that sh!t" And yes, those censors were in his message. I would have replied, but I was dying of laughter, and broke off again every time I read the message. It was so good.