SSF4/USF4: What other players msg you after you beat them?

Comments

• Jordanf1endJordanf1end Joined: Posts: 93
    i beat this guy on xbl( GT:Time MAchines) with my cody and he messages me "your not even good..." so i respond with send me a fight request so we can run it back if your feeling salty about it. haven't gotten a response or anything. but i send out ggs n never get anything in return

PS. i agree with the last guy about the excessive taunting once they get one hit on u. i remember this one guy talked shit the whole round using adon and did jaguar tooth the whole round and all i punished with was sweep. you would think people would learn
  • Jordanf1endJordanf1end Joined: Posts: 93
    i beat this guy on xbl( GT:Time MAchines) with my cody and he messages me "your not even good..." so i respond with send me a fight request so we can run it back if your feeling salty about it. haven't gotten a response or anything. but i send out ggs n never get anything in return

PS. i agree with the last guy about the excessive taunting once they get one hit on u. i remember this one guy talked shit the whole round using adon and did jaguar tooth the whole round and all i punished with was sweep. you would think people would learn
  • Maria CroftMaria Croft Joined: Posts: 686 ✭✭✭
    Today someone just stopped moving during a match, I figured his batteries must have died so I waited for him to move again, by the way, I was Rose and he was using Deejay. All of a sudden I get a message from him saying that he might as well go back to playing SF4 if everyone keeps playing SF4 characters.

So I'm confused, first of all, you want me to pick a new character just because they are new? Second of all, how many goddamn Rose's could he had possibly fought in SF4 anyway.

What was just rude about it was that he waited until the timer was at about 20 seconds before he walked up to me and kicked me in my face out of nowhere. Normally when you wait for someone they signal they are ready somehow, it was IMO just sour grapes he was losingwhich he did by the way.
  • GSPFan1989GSPFan1989 Joined: Posts: 29
    people expect us to only play the new characters... I don't get it there's 35 characters now not 10! Morons I'm telling you.
  • Laughter 7Laughter 7 Joined: Posts: 518
    Somebody ragequit on me the other day and messaged me to call me a "fireball spammer".

I swear, some people think that the point of this game is to walk towards each other and just button-bash.
  • Killer_JigglypuffKiller_Jigglypuff Karakusa is cheap Joined: Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got kicked out of an Endless room after 10 straight wins last night, I lol'd heartily. Sad thing was I wasn't even using my main, I was just dicking around with Seth and Makoto.
    Student of the Rindou-Kan
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 20,835 admin
    I got a message saying something about me being cheap because I grabbed him/her like 5 times in a row with my Balrog. I sent a message back that said, "Thanks for the match. Stay free! ^_^ " He replied, "I am free. free from ur grabs."
    lol, that's actually pretty funny.
    I usually do the opposite of hate mail, I'll send messages like "You're one of the better Makoto players I've faced" or "We're on the same skill level, want to friend up to battle later on?" Want to know what's terrible? The one message I sent about Makoto was replied with "lol nice sarcasm fagit ur bad and nxt time i fac u u wnt beet me!"
  • NoemaNoema Dhalsim Cosplayer Joined: Posts: 250
    Haven't gotten any rage mail yet.

I figure I must be doing something wrong. I gotta play lamer.
    SSF4: Dhalsim, Sakura (secondary)
    Dhalsim's Hitboxes thread: http://shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=234852
  • smashingmesmashingme Hero Joined: Posts: 495
    I perfected a guy 2 rounds using only Ibuki's vortex.

:nice vortex.

Whats up with that? I want my hate mail.. I drive on it.
    SFIV - Guy/Guile
    UMVC3 - Wolverine/Spencer/Akuma
  • GSPFan1989GSPFan1989 Joined: Posts: 29
    Somebody ragequit on me the other day and messaged me to call me a "fireball spammer".

I swear, some people think that the point of this game is to walk towards each other and just button-bash.

Fireball Spamming doesn't exist... it's called zoning... this guy was a scrub!
  • NickRocksNickRocks On the west side I'm screaming FUCK KD Joined: Posts: 14,657 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I usually do the opposite of hate mail, I'll send messages like "You're one of the better Makoto players I've faced" or "We're on the same skill level, want to friend up to battle later on?"

i like your style. :thumbsup:
  • durrrdurrr Joined: Posts: 9
    HAETMAIL: "scrub do u only know how to press one button?"

Response: "you should see me play when I press two"
  • SweetJohnnyVSweetJohnnyV Streets ahead! Joined: Posts: 1,978 mod
  • JuggyJuggy Joined: Posts: 413
    I played this guy named OneJD. Rounds are set to 1, I didn't notice, not a big deal. He barely edges out a win with her Ultra I as I jump over him. He seemed decent, so I join his game again. I get a message while waiting to start "LOL U BUTTHURT?". I play, win, and he doesn't send anything. Not exactly what is being asked of this thread, but I figure someone spouting nerdy memes like that probably lurks SRK, so I hope he sees this. Stop taking the game so seriously.
    I MAIN GOKU RYU E HONDA LOL ??? NO ONE CARES JK RFORLFL
  • ExcorsismExcorsism Joined: Posts: 137
    I'd love to send hatemail to the idiots who play like morons but I have my dignity. In any case, I sent someone a message saying "Jump back moar" and I get an immediate response saying fuck me. Aww yeah.
    I played this guy named OneJD. Rounds are set to 1, I didn't notice, not a big deal. He barely edges out a win with her Ultra I as I jump over him. He seemed decent, so I join his game again. I get a message while waiting to start "LOL U BUTTHURT?". I play, win, and he doesn't send anything. Not exactly what is being asked of this thread, but I figure someone spouting nerdy memes like that probably lurks SRK, so I hope he sees this. Stop taking the game so seriously.

If anything, he browses 4chan.
  • AlbedoAlbedo Is a legs man. Joined: Posts: 205
    Wow do you guys really get that much shit talking? What is this on mostly? Xbox? Because I hardly get anything like that on PSN... I think in the past year I got like 3 rage messages... and I don't even remember what they said lol
  • JammoJammo Joined: Posts: 160
    This dude told me to eat shit the other day...in spanish. I was more upset that I had to google that shit, I guess he got me lol
    Fate has no forgiveness for those who dare stand against it.-Chrono Cross
    It is critical that you pay attention at this time.
  • derkoiderkoi SFin' since 1992 Joined: Posts: 211
    Had one good game & that's it so far.

I don't know why people send hate mail, personally i can't be assed to send messages. lol
    If you insist on speaking, do so with your fists!
  • Stay CrispyStay Crispy サクサクのまま Joined: Posts: 540
    MikeB74 just kicked me because I beat him, not because I was laggy, because I beat him. (If it would have been because of lag, fine, I boot laggy players all the time). He then sent me a message to go mash DP somewhere else. I guess doing an angry scar then doing an uppercut is mashing.
    Suck My Crisp:)
  • ReplicaReplica Problem? Joined: Posts: 99
    Never really had any hate mail but I've faced a guy who ragequit after i punished a random shoryuken with elbow -> Ultra (I played Abel).
    I sent him a message saying: "You left your panties behind... Can I keep them? :3"

Never got a response.
    FADC is a poorly designed Roman Cancel.
  • SabliciousSablicious Joined: Posts: 334
    ^ Hilarious. Just like the millionth time you used that hackneyed Wii combo too, I'm sure. :coffee:
    Street Fighter IV: Bridging the skill gap since 2008.
  • JocelotJocelot Don't give up! Joined: Posts: 4,643 ✭✭✭
    I beat this Makoto player on XBL, got a msg from him/her a few minutes later. All it said was "I don't care". I replied with "Huh?" but never got a msg back.
    Party Robot!!
    Now my head can spin. I'll be around for a million years, so let the party begin.
    jak d ripr wrote: »
    That shit had me in stitches. Nigga went for all these flashy set-ups and doom was like hold these boots.
    I beat some guy who was pretty average 5 times in a row with DeeJay. He finally beat me with his Ryu (what a surprise ANOTHER Ryu player). Got a message saying take that you nig*er. Funny thing is im white. I just messaged him back saying wow all you do is wake up shoryukens.
  • blood riot ioriblood riot iori Non Spammy Ryu :D Joined: Posts: 50
    i get them from time to time. I sent one (voice mail) the other day to 2 people, the first one was to a ryu player who waited for me to jump and land and then tried to sweep me. This worked 1 time, even though he tried it several. I realized he didn't really know what he was doing, but he did it i kid you not FIFTEEN TIMES in one match (i eventually started just seeing if he'd keep doing it and sure enough he did), eventually i just started doing ibukis standing HP into down HK into standing HK super jump followed them and continued attacking, so i finally got mad and sent "wtf dude, how many times do i have to hit you with that before you stop trying to sweep me?!?!" No response.

I also played a cammy right after that, that i swear to god thought she was ryu. Cannon spike cannon spike cannon spike...block..cannon spike cannon spike, cannon spike. This guy had 1300 points mind you and a C+ grade cammy 0_o, i sent him a voice message saying "well, it's nice to know that the damage nerf to cannon spike hasn't caused pro cammies like yourself to stop spamming it endlessly. cannon spike? CANNON SPIKE!!!", no response there either :(

It's no fun sending mean messages when no one responds :'(
  • blood riot ioriblood riot iori Non Spammy Ryu :D Joined: Posts: 50
    i get them from time to time. I sent one (voice mail) the other day to 2 people, the first one was to a ryu player who waited for me to jump and land and then tried to sweep me. This worked 1 time, even though he tried it several. I realized he didn't really know what he was doing, but he did it i kid you not FIFTEEN TIMES in one match (i eventually started just seeing if he'd keep doing it and sure enough he did), eventually i just started doing ibukis standing HP into down HK into standing HK super jump followed them and continued attacking, so i finally got mad and sent "wtf dude, how many times do i have to hit you with that before you stop trying to sweep me?!?!" No response.

I also played a cammy right after that, that i swear to god thought she was ryu. Cannon spike cannon spike cannon spike...block..cannon spike cannon spike, cannon spike. This guy had 1300 points mind you and a C+ grade cammy 0_o, i sent him a voice message saying "well, it's nice to know that the damage nerf to cannon spike hasn't caused pro cammies like yourself to stop spamming it endlessly. cannon spike? CANNON SPIKE!!!", no response there either :(

It's no fun sending mean messages when no one responds :'(
  • Corner-TrapCorner-Trap Troll Harder Joined: Posts: 2,683
    Note that I only play Boxer when reading these messages.

GG
    Cheap
    Lame
    Fucking noob
    jab, jab, jab, jab........ learn something new scrub
    Sexy Balrog dude

That's all from the past couple of hours.
  • NeedlecrashNeedlecrash Back to Basics. Joined: Posts: 1,926
    In a 2 on 2 team battle, I took out the other team. After winning, they booted me out of the lobby. Humph.
    The Gaming Confessions Blog
    Needlecrash's Youtube
    Working on leveling up. Follow me on Twitter @Needlecrash
  • Xplict91Xplict91 Avatar Maker =] Joined: Posts: 74
    one i got

"GG but next match will be mine"
  • ShiawaseShiawase Joined: Posts: 270
    I haven't gotten any hate mail yet. I think I'm doing something wrong. :(
  • HotdogmarchantHotdogmarchant Egotistical Narcisist Joined: Posts: 192
    I got this after beating a Ryu with my Abel (though alot less grammatically accurate):
    "Rolls are so cheap, there's no way to get away from them"
    Oh and I got another "Flowchart Abel". What in god's name is a flowchart Abel and why does everybody think I'm one?
    Oh yeah and after winning with my rather terrible Makoto I got: "How the hell am I meant to block a punch that flies across the screen that fast? Faggy spammer"
  • WrenchfarmWrenchfarm Down+Back Forever Joined: Posts: 20
    "Nice match..."
    After a very close Cody mirror match. Whats with the elipses?
    - But how do you expect that man to live his life when the bars are gone?
  • Golly IEGolly IE Joined: Posts: 115
    "Beast Deejay GG" all i got so far nothing negative :)
    SSF4 - Balrog

UMK3 - Scorpion
  • Raven ZweiRaven Zwei I love SF4! Joined: Posts: 642
    i fucking cant stand blanka

Got that after some dude rage quit on my soon to be double perfect.

roll and throw almost cost u the game learn some combos

Best part is, it was from a Balrog player. Sorry you got lamed out in a lopsided matchup. :(
    "You ol' "Two hearts beating as one, this ol' love of mine, crushed velvet suit wearing, crying in the rain, Isley brothers greatest hits on repeat" ass nigga." - SRKev
  • Stay CrispyStay Crispy サクサクのまま Joined: Posts: 540
    Funny thing is im white.

That is funny. Hilarious even.
    Suck My Crisp:)
  • TheSnailTheSnail Joined: Posts: 58
    Last night I was in a four-man lobby and won eight times in a row using a different character each time. The host kicked me immediately after the eighth win and then messaged me: "we are trying to learn matchups so next time stick to your main"

I still don't really understand... :rofl:
  • CybernetikCybernetik Skynet HQ Joined: Posts: 56
    Should call it Profound Saltiness.

This
    AE: E.Ryu/Yang/Cody/Ryu/Seth 3S: Yang
    KOFXIII: Kyo/Duo Lon/Andy
  • HaceHace CHOW DOWN Joined: Posts: 1,236
    I have been called a throw whore once or twice.
  • Da Gam Da GeeDa Gam Da Gee Joined: Posts: 8
    I played Blanka against this guy's Dudley. I beat him in round 1, round 2 and 3 went to him. Anyways, 2 and 3 went to him with our lives down to about 20% and he gets me with his corckscrew cross.

So he sends me "get raped turtling noob." I guess just squeaking by a win means he raped me. :(
    Just an average player trying to get better. Add me: Da Gam Da Gee on XBL.
  • NickRocksNickRocks On the west side I'm screaming FUCK KD Joined: Posts: 14,657 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow do you guys really get that much shit talking? What is this on mostly? Xbox? Because I hardly get anything like that on PSN... I think in the past year I got like 3 rage messages... and I don't even remember what they said lol

must be xbl, i send out positive messages after every match i play on PSN ive never gotten rage messages
  • IntenseIntense Level ?? Boss Joined: Posts: 44
    "All you do is sonic boom and flash kick".
  • bmckaybmckay 3rd Strike. Joined: Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭
    I play Juri. I'll edit these for grammar's sake.

?Fuck Juri. She's broken.?
    ?You're a fireball spamming ******.?
    ?Yeah, keep throwing, pussy.?
    ?All you know is that one combo. Get on my level.?
    ?I hope somebody rapes your Juri.?

For those who even think to agree with this, Juri is highly unsafe. On EVERYTHING.
    Third Strike ONLY.
    #FreeAizen
  • PatakaReadaPatakaReada Just a Boy, hungry for love Joined: Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭
    "All you do is sonic boom and flash kick".

Do you remember what he was playing as?
    "The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. But not Hip-Hop yo"
  • IntenseIntense Level ?? Boss Joined: Posts: 44
    Do you remember what he was playing as?

Adon
  • NoemaNoema Dhalsim Cosplayer Joined: Posts: 250
    Got my first piece of ragemail:

http://i40.tinypic.com/muk0as.jpg

Honda Mirror match. The guy had like 3600BP. He did nothing but jump-in, over and over. I did nothing but hold down back and anti-air him every time. It's very strange for Honda to be called a turtle...by another Honda.
    SSF4: Dhalsim, Sakura (secondary)
    Dhalsim's Hitboxes thread: http://shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=234852
  • Mr. BeefMr. Beef HALP Joined: Posts: 963
    I've gotten mostly positive messages after games. What is this world coming to?
    "Paul Bearer rape is perhaps the scariest concept ever devised. " - IzunaDrop
    I'm Professor Beef on the internet. I'm just too cheap to actually pay for a name change here.
  • Songo[KthX]Songo[KthX] (*_*(O-('.'Q) Joined: Posts: 1,662 ✭✭
    Well, the kid I played wanted to throw fireballs so I was down with that... I won... and I got

"You play worse than my sister all you do is play keep away pussy"

so I responded with "cool"
    <Metric> songo is #1 3s player
  • tenyardmiketenyardmike Raised by Woofs Joined: Posts: 1,072
    since we're putting rage quitters on blast, i think we should put Turbo button users on blast also since now we can watch a replay of all our matches

xianwenn000

i've never seen the light kick icon rape my screen so much before.
  • ElliottElliott Shout outs Joined: Posts: 803
    I usually never get entertaining messages, but the other day a Ryu player sent me one that said, "It must be nice to be overpowered."

I was using Juri.
    "What do you want to spend all your time getting better at life or a video game?" -The Future

www.seattleversus.com
  • FluffyMFluffyM Poor so hard Joined: Posts: 661
    I don't get these people sending hatemail on xbox...even on a pad typing messages is such a pain in the ass that if you're still mad when you're done typing, you need anger management lessons.
    KOFXIII: Kyo/Mr. Karate/Hwa Jai
    SF4: Adon, Cody
    Skullgirls: Painwheel/Parasoul
    Blazblue: Platinum, Taokaka