Comments

• ChainZChainZ Joined: Posts: 260
    Looking for some good games.

XBL: Chainzter
    Time: After 5pm on weekdays and weekends anytime
    Characters: Sakura ; Balrog
    Mic: no
  • luitenantsurgeluitenantsurge Joined: Posts: 283
    Looking for some good players preferably over 4000 pp. I was good once, and currently the number 11 sakura in the U.S.

XBL: SurgeSFIV
    Time: Between 7pm and 2 am
    Characters: Sakura
    Mic: No
    Gentleman's Games please.
  • D MoralizeD Moralize Joined: Posts: 20
    I am a new to fighting games and terrible, C-rank sagat with a peak of about 1000pp. Basically I am looking to grind out matches until evo, I dont care if you are new like me, or much better and just want to body me and give me constructive criticism. I have a friend who is going to be grinding it out at my house too, about the same skill who plays Oni, I just want to get some longer sets in than one match on xbl, without having to only play against oni. We will also be playing marvel if anyone wants to play that.

XBL: D Moralize
    Time: Random times, going to play as much as I can until evo
    Characters: Sagat, sometimes mess around with fei and gouken
    Mic: yeah
  • sugarfootsugarfoot Mediocrity Champion Joined: Posts: 31
    Looking for endless game sessions, B+ ranked viper, play on two accounts... float above 3000pp on my nothing-but-viper account.

XBL: SweetDaddyCane
    Time: 9pm to midnight

Prefer to play people who are as good as me or better (if you want a punching bag I'm your guy... I could use the practice and I don't rage quit). Don't mind playing newbooties.
    XBL: SweetDaddyCane
    SF4: C. Viper, Dan
    I suck. If you wanna beat up a medicore viper add me
  • xEGAxBeastkingxxEGAxBeastkingx Sorry about yo damn luck Joined: Posts: 2,375
    Alright found it. Just getting back into Super Street Fighter 4 and wouldn't mind having some matches against people. I'm not that good. (2000+PP, B Rank Balrog) but if you want to do some matches just let me know.

XBL: GDxKingofBeasts
    Character: Mostly Balrog, but will use random characters
    Time: Anytime between 3-10
    Mic: Yes
    Gamertag - GDxKingofBeasts
    SFV - Balrog
    Saints | Cardinals | Suns fan
  • Elton KillerElton Killer Joined: Posts: 15
    Just got back to playing SF4 and would like practice-partners for long endless sessions. I enjoy slow paced matches better, but I mos def need to work on handeling rushdown, so I'll basically just play anyone as long as you just picked up the game and has zero prior fighting game experience. I'm from Sweden but can generally play east coast US people as long as you've got a good connection. Also, if anyone would like to hook me up with some advice on Fei that would be superb!

Oh, and by the way, I suck!

XBL: Sonic Slow
    Character: Fei Long
    Time: When I feel like it. Just got back to playing SF4 and yesterday I played for like 16 hours straight. So that would be from like 12:00 to 06:00 CET.
    Mic: I'm generally not using it, but if you wanna talk while playing I can plug it in.
  • twogunz81twogunz81 Joined: Posts: 14
    Looking to better myself I play with Cammy ,Zangief and Adon I'm c rank with cammy and gief just tryna get better Holla at me when ever
    Xbl:twogunz81
    I play almost all the time recovering from a broken ankle
    Mic:yes
    Characters:Cammy ,Zangief and Adon thinking of learning some one else for the fun of it
  • Trini_JudokaTrini_Judoka salty...since 09 Joined: Posts: 1,317
    Where are the northeast coast vortex xbl players? Needs more Seth, Ibuku, Akuma, Viper action.
    Currently playing: I wish. gotta work son

psn/xbl: JoBronze

Brooklyn Bitchezzz
  • B-RYE313B-RYE313 Joined: Posts: 65
    I am a new to fighting games and terrible, C-rank sagat with a peak of about 1000pp. Basically I am looking to grind out matches until evo, I dont care if you are new like me, or much better and just want to body me and give me constructive criticism. I have a friend who is going to be grinding it out at my house too, about the same skill who plays Oni, I just want to get some longer sets in than one match on xbl, without having to only play against oni. We will also be playing marvel if anyone wants to play that.

XBL: D Moralize
    Time: Random times, going to play as much as I can until evo
    Characters: Sagat, sometimes mess around with fei and gouken
    Mic: yeah

ill be online this weekend so maybe we could get some matches in if your interested
    That Guy that just left you crying.
  • WolfieSVWolfieSV Joined: Posts: 1
    hey guys, i visit this site a lot, but now i decided to participate more, am looking for some matches against any player, real good, good or not so good...i was a A Adon character on ps3 but now i play in xbox, and i dont know why but my execution is kinda lost righ now.....lol. anyway, feel free to add me..and have good matches

XBL: WolfieSV
    Time: random times
    Characters: Adon, akuma, ken most of it..
    Mic: yes
  • NecrotrophicNecrotrophic Isn't a communist. Joined: Posts: 5,873
    XBL: Necrotrophic
    Time: random times,
    Characters: Chun Li (15k bp for whatever thats worth) and Akuma (6kish)
    Mic: no

trying to level up my akuma, so hmu
    Northeast PA
    570 Necro
  • Lionheart KaiLionheart Kai Mash Hard Play Hard Joined: Posts: 83
    GT: ROSE Contra Z
    Loc: New York
    Time: Usually on everyday around 12pm
    Characters: Rose / Wanna pick up Bison as a secdonary

Looking forward to improving with my Rose. Need to learn my matchups more too.
    Also, wanna pick up on Bison as I mentioned before
    SSF4AE2012: Rose / Makoto
    SFxT: Lars / Christie
    GT: ROSE Contra Z
    Feel free to add me and get some matches in. Always open to getting better
  • TheBananaOfDoomTheBananaOfDoom Joined: Posts: 4
    GT:SSJ7JohnWayne
    Loc:Texas
    Characters: Be prepared for anybody
    Time: Just PM me, we'll figure it out
    Mic:No

^This is a friends account, and I float over different gamertags so i'll just go by my tournament name, Michael. I'd like to think i'm above, above average.
  • TheBananaOfDoomTheBananaOfDoom Joined: Posts: 4
    Looking for some good players preferably over 4000 pp. I was good once, and currently the number 11 sakura in the U.S.

XBL: SurgeSFIV
    Time: Between 7pm and 2 am
    Characters: Sakura

Oh how beautiful. I'm a sakura as well. I'll add you (SSJ7JohnWayne). Friends account.
  • FrostyRostyFrostyRosty Joined: Posts: 2
    XBL: anotherCLICHE
    Time: Weekdays after 8pm, most weekends randoms times.
    Characters: Ken
    Mic: When I find it

Newish player trying to teach myself in online ranked matches and mostly just getting bodied all day. Looking for some solid endless lobbies with other people still learning or vets looking to take a crappy Ken player under their wing. A sensei would be nice : /

Just send me a message on XBL if you want to play!
  • SGT_slap_a_hoeSGT_slap_a_hoe Joined: Posts: 338
    XBL: SGT slap a h03e
    Time: almost everyday from about 4pm on
    Characters: Ibuki, Yun, Ken, dee jay, Adon, Gouken, Guile, Akuma

ALSO

I just got a HD PVR and I made a youtube channel for all SF players so im looking for some people who play regularly. Ill record our matches and put them up on the channel let me know guys thanks.
  • ZewpsyZewpsy Joined: Posts: 1
    XBL: Nova Zewpsy
    Time: Weekdays at 6pm, weekends vary.
    Characters: Ibuki main, average with others.
  • alfFENIXalfFENIX Joined: Posts: 4
    XBL: alfFENIX
    Time: Tuesdays and Thursdays are my busy days but can squeeze in some game time. Saturdays I will be on later in the night around 10pm EST
    Characters: Guy (C) Gouken (D+) Ibuki (D+) also pretty average with any of the Shoto characters.

I'm looking for someone to take me under their wing and help me improve my game; wouldn't mind anyone who's around my skill level and want to improve together.

Also, if you're just looking for a guy to have some fun matches with then don't be afraid to drop an invite my way :3
  • RandomDRRandomDR The great man of metal in his underwear. Joined: Posts: 17
    XBL: RandomDR
    Time: Random times.
    Characters: Juri (B), Hakan(C), Makoto(D+), Ken(C)
    Mic: Ye.

PP: Around 1000

Would love some people Of my skill, even thought it doesnt really matter that much :) Just Inv me ok ^^
    Play third strike, its a good game.
  • Bob199Bob199 Joined: Posts: 65
    edited May 2013
    XBL: Yomios
    Time: 10pm EST or later usually
    Characters: Adon/Juri/Akuma/
    Mic: Nej
    PP: flucuates between 1500-2500

Looking for better players to spar with before a couple tourneys in the next few months.
    Post edited by Bob199 on
  • razersaw36razersaw36 Joined: Posts: 4
    edited July 2013
    EDIT* Sorry--wrong thread!
  • DrGreyDrGrey Joined: Posts: 2
    XBL: OZombiePenguinO
    Time: Nights and some weekends. Some random times.
    Characters: Ryu, Ken, Yun, Fei Long
    Mic: Yes (I don't mind if you don't have one)
    PP: 500-2000
  • eddy_bwoiiieddy_bwoiii Joined: Posts: 8
    I know this is random. but anyone up for meeting up in london to play ssf4:ae?
    Chuck Norris does not mow his lawn... He just stares at the grass and dares it to grow...
  • JustinAkatsukiJustinAkatsuki Joined: Posts: 214
    XBL: JustinAkatsuki
    Time: Mostly nights
    Characters: Guile, Gen, C viper, Ken, Zangeif
    Mic: Nope :/
    PP: 0 lol

My friends list is full so i would prefer if someone would message me and im a newbie at this game so don't be so brutal against me....
  • ayupanayupan Joined: Posts: 4
    XBL: Ayumi 786
    Time: 7pm-11pm & other random hours.
    Characters: Makoto, Juri, Dee Jay, Guile
    PP: 1000-1500
  • KILL_GOJIRAKILL_GOJIRA Wordson inc. Joined: Posts: 1
    Xbl-KILL GOJIRA
    ec connection
    BISON E.RYU
    I Suck. I Play to Learn.
    F.U.N. inc.
  • HisNameIsLHisNameIsL Your best friend Joined: Posts: 518
    Hey, all. I'm just now starting to get back into Street Fighter after a long Marvel stint and I'm playing Rose exclusively. I'm looking for experienced players (I hate to say this, but preferably 3000+ PP) who play the following characters primarily: Balrog, M. Bison, Vega, Rufus, Blanka, Sagat, and T. Hawk.

XBL: LoganLongstride
    Time: Random
    Characters: Rose
    Mic: No (don't care if you have one)
    PP: 3000+
  • xKingJeffxKingJeff Joined: Posts: 25
    edited May 2014
    XBL: xKing Jeff
    Time: Random
    Characters: Evil Ryu
    Mic: No (I'll get one soon)
    PP: 1500-2000
  • LGbuddahLGbuddah Joined: Posts: 2
    New player down to train all day I learn fast
    Gt: Buddhist x
    I got a mic
  • AviatrixxAviatrixx Joined: Posts: 24
    XBL: DOLPHINRIDER
    Time: Weekends
    Characters: Dudley, Akuma, Seth, Sakura, Rufus, Guile, Fei Long, Ryu, Yun, Yang, Oni, Zangief, Gen, Bison, Adon, Cammy
    PP: 2k~
  • BurningSnakeBurningSnake Joined: Posts: 31
    edited May 2014
    Amateur who has been playing this since last December, with around 400PP.

XBLA: charlieokonkwo6
    Time: Weekends, after 4:00 o clock on weekdays
    Characters: Balrog, Vega, Juri
    Mic: Yes, though I prefer not 2 use it most of the time and dislike voice chat because others might hear our conversations (I hate that).

Looking for a mentor to tell me what I'm doing wrong and help me out to impove so I can stop getting my butt beaten, preferrably someone who knows at least one of the 3 characters I mentioned. I have room for about 17 more, so just add me on on XBLA and just send me a message there telling me that you saw my comment here.
    Post edited by BurningSnake on
  • Mystic_RiftMystic_Rift Player on the search Joined: Posts: 9
    Intermediate player coming back from Street Fighter hiatus. I'm 17 and been trying to get better in Street Fighter for about 3 or 4 years. My reason why I take breaks from the game is because I live in CT so the scene is dead here (so I rely solely on online and not having a scene somewhat destroys your motivation to get better), personal reasons, and school gets in the way of my practicing. I still love the game, it's just people online don't respect the game enough so I tend to stay away from ranked (that implies I'm an endless player).

XBL: CT Myst
    Time: I'm available mostly on weekends (Friday is included). On Fridays the time is, 5pm-1am. Saturdays 9am-11pm. Sundays 7am-6pm. If I'm not busy during the week I can play from 2:30-6pm.
    Character(s): Right now I'm only focusing on E. Ryu
    Mic: No, my headphone jack on my arcade stick doesn't work, but I go on xbox.com to type my messages.

What I'm looking for is a mentor, someone that can help some of my bad habits and point out new flaws in my system. Not to be too picky but I'm really looking for a player that KNOWS Street Fighter and plays like a tournament player (understands spacing, great footsie game, mind games are on point). If you're not going to be my mentor, message me if you want to play me, I'm too bad at the game :).
  • TRANCEADICTTRANCEADICT APPLEEEESSS.O.G CVS2 Joined: Posts: 324
    Need some good comp..i lost my old tag.i was mexgief....im in Chicago..i main gief...my tag is UR3NMEHERE
    SHAOLINTEMPLECHICAGO.COM
    SIFU SHI YAN JU.....
  • julianjsequeidajulianjsequeida Joined: Posts: 18
    Looking for people to play online / offline I live in so cal San Bernardino county
    Gamer tag : sketch puppy
    Hit me up 2500pp+
  • Jox_in_a_BoxJox_in_a_Box Joined: Posts: 56
    GT: Jox in a Box
    Main: T Hawk and learning Hugo, Gouken

I don't have a mic.

Could use more friends for tournaments and such :)
    I like T Hawk and a good sandwich.

Follow me on Twitter: xblmasterjox

GT: Jox in a Box
  • KakashiKopyKatKakashiKopyKat Joined: Posts: 35
    GT: KakashiKopyKat

Main: Learning Viper but I also play Rose

No mic
    Looking for friends to play with
  • feetflyfeetfly Soru spaaahk! Joined: Posts: 42
    GT: Incapacitant
    Do have mic

Looking for friends/people who can help me start to get good at this game. Definitely need a little guidance lol
    Add me on XBL for Ultra SF?
    GT: Incapacitant
    Be sure to let me know how you got my GT.
    Always happy to play people!
  • AVCAVC always learning Joined: Posts: 406
    XBL: AVC Skeme
    Time: almost everyday from about 4pm on
    Characters: i can play a little bit of everyone just looking for more people to practice on line Cody, Ryu, Rolento, Adon, Gouken, Guile, Akuma

• PsychoPower0110PsychoPower0110 Joined: Posts: 1
    XBL: DTB SmoothBunz
    Characters: Main: M.Bison and Cody...Trying to learn Yun, Rolento, and Guy
    Time: every day after 10pm eastern standard time
  • ZinxuZinxu Joined: Posts: 2
    XBL: onimeno14
    Character: Makoto and Ibuki kind of stopped playing ibuki, Learning Yun, and thinking about learning cody
    Time:Everyday until college lets back in after that it will be anytime after 4 pm or so
    On a side note if there are any makoto players out there or yun definitely i could use some help my makoto is good but i struggle and certain match ups and there are holes that could be filled to turn into a better makoto always open for critique and just like to get better overall at street fighter and my characters.
  • Orochi_AizenOrochi_Aizen Noob On The Rise Joined: Posts: 1
    edited July 2014
    XBL Tag: Orochi Aizen
    Character: M. Bison, still looking to fine tune a 2nd (T. Hawk) and 3rd (Hugo)
    Time: Weekdays before 3 p.m. & after 11 p.m. Weekends vary
    Mic: Yep

I picked up SF4 a few months ago and I got one friend who's also serious about getting better at this game but is slacking lately. Looking for a partner or group to practice endlessly, gain knowledge, and make a name in the FGC eventually.
    I'm new here, so please be as ROUGH as possible.
  • B_RaBBiiTTB_RaBBiiTT Xrd: Zato SF5: Laura Twitter @Official_JRD PSN aBoB_Ryn Joined: Posts: 325
    XBL OG Swiizy
    I'm using Guile I'm in NYC haven't traveled to NLBC in awhile would like to use online for match-up's
  • SpacedSkySpacedSky Joined: Posts: 1
    XBL: SpacedSky
    Chars: Ibuki, Makoto, and learning Juri
    Time: Anytime in the afternoon and most nights, Eastern time

I main Ibuki and would really love to get some match-up knowledge. I've been playing since Super came out and try to play every day possible.
  • Spikeman750Spikeman750 ^Basically me when compared to better Vega players Joined: Posts: 194
    XBL:Slice2612
    Characters:Vega, Balrog(kinda), trying to pick up T. Hawk
    Time:(going by EST/EDT) Anytime between 1PM and midnight
    Mic:Yes, but I don't really use it
    Steam - spikeman750
    360, Wii U, CFN ID - slice2612
    If it's SF and Vega's in the roster, I'm likely maining him. Yes, even in the EX series too.
    As for everything else:
    VF, VF2, VF4, VF5FS: Wolf
    SC2, SC5: Maxi
    Xrd: Venom, maybe Jack-O?
  • PhiZaRoaHPhiZaRoaH Joined: Posts: 34
    edited August 2014
    XBL TAG: PhiZaRoaH
    Characters: E.Ryu, Ryu(only two I'm on right now)
    Time:Often, Very Often.
    Mic: Si

Use to be decent 5 years ago, but that type of time off can kill anyone's game. Looking to take some beatings & learn.
  • Ghost-_-WriterGhost-_-Writer CareerMavin.com Joined: Posts: 72
    Hey, anyone interested in an online league with cash prizes and a small entry fee? I'm thinking about starting one up. probably have to be US only for lag purposes. I would also come up with rules to weed out cheaters, I think it can be done. If so hit me up.
  • Teh MorphTeh Morph Seeking friendly games of UMvC3 and SF IV: AE Joined: Posts: 12
    XBL: Teh Morph
    Times: Nights and Weekends
    Main: Juri, Dudley,Akuma
    Learning: Evil Ryu, Ibuki, Hugo
  • docmorales24docmorales24 Joined: Posts: 1
    edited January 2015
    Xbl docmorales24
    current location is Okinawa Japan
    main dhalsim
    I'm really just looking for anybody in the Okinawa area that's pretty savvy with the fgc here. Lag is bad, so if you're in america you shouldn't try and play me
  • B_RaBBiiTTB_RaBBiiTT Xrd: Zato SF5: Laura Twitter @Official_JRD PSN aBoB_Ryn Joined: Posts: 325
    it says xbox live thread but w.e my GT for 360 is OG Swiizy
  • FearTheFuhajinFearTheFuhajin Trying to git gud Joined: Posts: 212
    edited February 2015
    XBL: SoraTehGoon (will be changed to TaiteFGC soon)
    Time: Fridays-Sundays. I'm a high school student and a JROTC Cadet, so my time is pretty varied.
    Character: No solidified main, but I can play Sakura, Juri, and Guy
    Mic: No, but I can pick one up!
    Playstation Network: TaiteFGC
    Steam ID: TaiteFGC

UMVC3 Nova/Spencer/Hawkeye (RIP MAHVEL)
    SFV Karin
    GGXrd Faust

I wish I could change my username...
    Check out this guide created by myself and the boys over at the Sakura thread (RIP USF4): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eeIc5GM3waM3fYhz2UefmD9gznynb56yeMFD16MYLhQ/pub