SSF4 Hitbox Data

1235»

Comments

• Nemesys_SyndromeNemesys_Syndrome What the?! Where?! Joined: Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭
    Thank you so much! You can check what Veserius started HERE(they have a 500GB limit) and skip those files too(Adon, Akuma, Balrog, Cammy, Chun, Cody are already there). If that's not enough and you need a private server with FTP connection I can get it, just let me know.
    Alright. So be it. I'll get started on this later on today and ignore what Veserius has already uploaded.
    ·
  • gutabogutabo Joined: Posts: 285
    Alright. So be it. I'll get started on this later on today and ignore what Veserius has already uploaded.
    Again, thank you so much!
    ·
    No big deal. I created all the files. Now I can see the issue that Veserius ran into on this site. Speeds are really iffy. I know it's not me for sure though.
    ·
    Gutabo, I uploaded the entire file about 2 days ago. Let me know when you get it, k?
    ·
  • koko popskoko pops Joined: Posts: 42
    hey everyone how do the jumbo files work, i cant seem to download anything, would be much appreciated:)
    ·
  • UserX03UserX03 Joined: Posts: 89
    There doesn't seem to be anything uploaded to this link: http://jumbofiles.com/user/Veszzzz/187334/SSF4 Hitbox Videos.
    ·
    There doesn't seem to be anything uploaded to this link: http://jumbofiles.com/user/Veszzzz/187334/SSF4 Hitbox Videos.
    Looks like the files were removed.
    ·
    I upped a torrent file but ...I accidentally put it in the wrong directory so it's kind of like in a NSFW section but it is the actual file(s). If need be, please send a message and I'll send the link.

EDIT: If you're going to ask for the link, don't just download and disappear. Help out and seed the file. It's almost 10gb's.
    ·
    Sorry for the delay guys... real life issues... ok I'm going to check the files Nemesys uploaded and I'll get them later today. I'm going to need help seeding the torrent, my personal upload speed nowadays SUCKS(part of the real life issues) and I don't think I'll be able to seed from the office(another part of the real life issues...) so I need help from people with good upload speed. Spread the word! Let's get this torrent up and running again! Don't forget to thank Nemesys!

EDIT: Ok, Nemesys has already uploaded the torrent, so don't be a douche and seed!
    ·
  • genocydegenocyde Joined: Posts: 3
    Thanks for putting that up, Nemesys. Anybody still have it available to help seed to complete?
    ·
  • rougail saucissrougail sauciss Joined: Posts: 20
    Hey Players.
    I'm discovering the hitbox thing and totaly want thoses files!
    I can help to seed the torrent. Is Nemesis always available for sharing this? I try to ask him but he might be busy (or I may be impatient :)
    ·
    Hey Players.
    I'm discovering the hitbox thing and totaly want thoses files!
    I can help to seed the torrent. Is Nemesis always available for sharing this? I try to ask him but he might be busy (or I may be impatient :)
    PM sent, we need all the help we can get with the seeding, thanks in advance!
    ·
    Ok, torrent added, dl and seed in progress! Come on guys, the more we are the better it is!
    PS: sorry for my bad english, not my language..!
    ·
  • KomatikKomatik Card demon Joined: Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭✭
    Can someone reannounce the torrent on a not-PB source? My ISP has graciously seen fit tocensor such an evil, evil site -_-'
    Steam:Coffeeling | Fightcade: Coffeeling-FIN
    KOF13: Iori/Karate/Kim/Benimaru | 2k2UM: K'/Kasumi/Nameless | UNIEL: Gordeau | GG: Faust
    Resource pack for learning fighting games and/or starting KOF13
    ·
    Can someone reannounce the torrent on a not-PB source? My ISP has graciously seen fit tocensor such an evil, evil site -_-'
    If you tell me how to do it I will gladly do it.
    ·
    KOF13: Iori/Karate/Kim/Benimaru | 2k2UM: K'/Kasumi/Nameless | UNIEL: Gordeau | GG: Faust
    ·
    Please ask when you need seed. I've share day & night for some days, I can continue on demand (not sending anything the last days).
    Also, does a bank of images has been done? I've begin one on ryu data.
    ·
    I've been trying to help you but all I get is a "[SIZE=16px]Failed to write file to disk.[/SIZE]" error message whenever I try to upload the torrent there. Anyone else?
    ·
  • MalvadiscoMalvadisco Marambio Joined: Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭✭
    is this the old super sf4 or these files are for AE?
    CARACOLES
    ·
    is this the old super sf4 or these files are for AE?
    These are the old ssf4 files, depending on your character from 80% to 98% of them might still be relevant to your interests(unless you're talking about Oni, E.Ryu, Yun or Yang). If you want to DL the torrent is here(finally with the correct category) but when you're done PLEASE keep seeding it, we just got it back and every bit of data seeded helps. I'm also trying to crack the AE ver.2012 hitbox data(easier to do with this vids as a reference), you can check my progress and/or help at this topic. So far I have not done anything someone else more experienced hasn't done before, but I'm documenting my progress and seems like not many people has done that before.
    ·
    Managed to circumvent ISP's petty piratebay block. Grab the torrent file using a proxy, it's listed on DHT and some not-oppressed trackers so you'll still see other people even if your country or ISP is retarded. Good job gubmint/RIAA.
    ·
    These are the old ssf4 files, depending on your character from 80% to 98% of them might still be relevant to your interests(unless you're talking about Oni, E.Ryu, Yun or Yang). If you want to DL the torrent is here(finally with the correct category) but when you're done PLEASE keep seeding it, we just got it back and every bit of data seeded helps. I'm also trying to crack the AE ver.2012 hitbox data(easier to do with this vids as a reference), you can check my progress and/or help at this topic. So far I have not done anything someone else more experienced hasn't done before, but I'm documenting my progress and seems like not many people has done that before.
    i see, thanks for the input. I do have those files (the old ones from ssf4) since the first release :D

ill be looking the thread of AE2012 and ill try to seed as much as possible
    CARACOLES
    ·
  • Dat$crubDat$crub Joined: Posts: 127
    I upped a torrent file but ...I accidentally put it in the wrong directory so it's kind of like in a NSFW section but it is the actual file(s). If need be, please send a message and I'll send the link.

EDIT: If you're going to ask for the link, don't just download and disappear. Help out and seed the file. It's almost 10gb's.

hey man i've been trying to get this torrent for years. i will definitely seed. i will seed till i bleed, for this torrent i need. what do i have to do for a working link?
    ·
    hey man i've been trying to get this torrent for years. i will definitely seed. i will seed till i bleed, for this torrent i need. what do i have to do for a working link?
    The torrent is on the right category now HERE. I already posted the torrent link above, lol. Please seed!
    ·
  • EmanuelbEmanuelb Joined: Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭
    I would really like to get these files, too. Can someone help with the uploading ? Right now there's no seeder. I will keep seeding after I download it. Thank you.
    SSF4 AE v. 2012 - 2013 Tier List: http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/6905/a2oo.jpg

·
  • VeseriusVeserius Hold Down Back Joined: Posts: 8,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://tinyurl.com/ssf4hitboxvideos

I uploaded these recently I need to reup a few of the files though as people reported there were problems with a couple of the sets, most everything should be good though
    ·
    WOW, that's awesome, you can download any specific file you want, not the whole 10 gb. Great stuff, Veserius.
    SSF4 AE v. 2012 - 2013 Tier List: http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/6905/a2oo.jpg

·
    Guys, can anybody tell me how to make some jpgs/images from these video files ? Now I have the videos, but I would like to make some images with the hitboxes.
    I use BSplayer (put it on 10% play rate), and I just tried with print screen - but it's not working (the image is small, and when I make a 2nd one, the first one becomes similar to the 2nd).

Can someone tell me an easy method to convert/take some images form these videos ? I'm not that good with editing...Thank you.

·
    Another question: I compared these data with Eventhubs's hitboxes - and I found some differences. Do you guys know, EH's hitboxes are from AE, or is just some mistakes ? Which ones should I trust ?

·
  • Darklightjg1Darklightjg1 Dr. SuessLight Joined: Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭✭
    EH's hitbox pages are scans from Arcadia magazine's hitboxes from AE IIRC (maybe even v. 2012).

Now these videos are way back from Super, but a lot of the the moves didn't change at all from then to now (v. 2012). They also show the entire move in motion and it's more helpful if you use your video player to play the move frame by frame so you can understand how the entire move works (and even see the procedurally generated hurtboxes during the move's recovery that you can take advantage of).
    My twitch channel (Action, Platformers, RPGs and Fighting games): twitch.tv/darklightjg1

My Sonic hack (shameless plug): http://sonicresearch.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3938
    ·
  • VeseriusVeserius Hold Down Back Joined: Posts: 8,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i use media player classic, it has built in frame skip and built in screenshot support.
    ·
    I use VLC player.
    ·
    That is some very interesting stuff. If Darklight is correct, then there were some hidden changes in AE that went unoticed.
    For example, I looked at Honda's far Mk - in EH's page, he has a huge hurtbox above his arm, while in the video is missing.

Which might imply Capcom nerfed Honda's far Mk hitbox in AE - but that doesn't make any sense, since Honda's far Mk is a bad normal, why would you nerf a bad normal ? Or was it good in Super ? Man...

·
  • RafaelBUrenaRafaelBUrena Big Potato! Joined: Posts: 48
    Recently downloaded the Vega files (only ones I needed) currently seeding back home.
    ·
    i would love to see this videos updated ;_;
    CARACOLES
    ·
  • ugo_2uugo_2u Joined: Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭
    It seems that hitbox view may be included in the training mode of USF4. if I wanted to seed how do I do it? (Already have the files)
    ssf4ae v2012 tutorial archive http://www.padstickgaming.com/
    Footsie Guide by Maj PDF: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/30414642/footsie guide.pdf
    Follow me on Twitter @ugo_2u
    ·
    you have usf4 hit boxes?

I think you can use any torrent client
    CARACOLES
    ·
  • shadesbelowshadesbelow Joined: Posts: 19
    ssf4 hitbox data torrent is on TPB if anyone cares anymore

http://thepiratebay.se/torrent/9508417
    ·
1235»