Battle Capacity (a fighting game by me)

sharkattacksharkattack Joined: Posts: 66
EDIT: Jan 2013

Hey everyone. I was motivated by some friends to release a new version of Battle Capacity, which I'm glad to have finished for the arrival of the new year.

The site has been updated with all the info, including a new writeup for Tomohawk in the character section.

You can also view the changelog here:
http://ivnbvn.com/batcap/batcap2013_changelog.txt

EDIT:
New, gonna work forever, no need to register, download link

There haven't been any major additions, as this was more of a patch to clear up some longstanding issues and bugs. You'll notice a few changes here and there in frame and hitbox data, resulting from a year in discovering what I like and do not like, but the goal wasn't to tamper with the balance so much (though there were a few changes in that vein as well).

So let me know what you think, and maybe drop by the chatroom sometime. Surprisingly, I've spotted a few people in there occasionally including newcomers looking to be schooled.

http://www.youtube.com/user/capfight#g/u
Some match vids

Combo videos

/EDIT

Comments

• Echo BlackEcho Black Huo! Joined: Posts: 705
    Sounds interesting...I'll download but I can't play it right now
    Currently learning: ST
  • Dhgriff9Dhgriff9 "Since I Left You" Joined: Posts: 67
    I can't say anything really
    It's good to see an actual project here not: "I want to make a game like this" thread.
    Played around a bit, but can't say anything on balance of course. I will ask was cyclohm meant to be able to juggle like it can?
  • Spooty WhiteboySpooty Whiteboy I must break you! Joined: Posts: 2,760
    I haven't played it, but just looking at the videos...

My major complaint is that the hits do not seem solid. When you hit someone it's like...ok, whatever. There is no sense of urgency and the hit-stun is not clear enough to see. Maybe the hit-stun animations are too close to the normal standing animations.
    Live Tag: Spootz
    PSN: SPTwhte

"There's a complicated answer to that question. You see, I think we could all know Batman in our hearts, if we just intensely and obsessively study all of his comics, tv shows, movies...and..
    No. I don't really know Batman." - Dr. McNinja
  • sharkattacksharkattack Joined: Posts: 66
    Spooty, the Youtube videos aren't the greatest quality, the animation runs smoother than what i was able to capture with Hypercam.
    Your comments really hit the nail on the head, though. The hits do sort of lack that certain 'crunchiness' that registers with other fighting games. I've taken it to heart and am reanimating many of the 'hit' animations and I'll see what i can do about extending the slight game freeze that occurs during some of the meatier strikes.

I've started a series of 'combo videos' for the game on the Youtube channel .

If anyone has any other comments, or would like to play some matches, the chatroom is pretty robust at this time of day. This is a project I'd really like to improve upon over time and your feedback would go a long way.

Also, yes, Cyclohm was intended to be able to juggle the way it does. There shouldn't be any infinites, but I haven't tested every possible combination. Do you feel the juggles are too damaging compared to the difficulty of setting them up?
    Spooty, the Youtube videos aren't the greatest quality, the animation runs smoother than what i was able to capture with Hypercam.
    Your comments really hit the nail on the head, though. The hits do sort of lack that certain 'crunchiness' that registers with other fighting games. I've taken it to heart and am reanimating many of the 'hit' animations and I'll see what i can do about extending the slight game freeze that occurs during some of the meatier strikes.

I've started a series of 'combo videos' for the game on the Youtube channel .

If anyone has any other comments, or would like to play some matches, the chatroom is pretty robust at this time of day. This is a project I'd really like to improve upon over time and your feedback would go a long way.

Also, yes, Cyclohm was intended to be able to juggle the way it does. There shouldn't be any infinites, but I haven't tested every possible combination. Do you feel the juggles are too damaging compared to the difficulty of setting them up?

You know what could really help? A hits counter...combo counter...whatever you call it.

"There's a complicated answer to that question. You see, I think we could all know Batman in our hearts, if we just intensely and obsessively study all of his comics, tv shows, movies...and..
  • The_ThirdThe_Third Poverty Gamer Joined: Posts: 985
    It does have a counter. It just follows wherever the hit is, and small. Just make it bigger and put it in the side.
  • Araragi-kunAraragi-kun Joined: Posts: 281
    Well, he can juggle for over half with little meter, but he can only do it off of b+S or the Tornado.

b+S, qcb+B, j.C, land, qcb+C, j.C, land, Skill, dd+C, j.C, land, Skill, dd+C, j.C

Pyro seems a little weak for his slowness. His super can be used to full screen punish, but it is hard to combo. You can use c.A, c.B, charge back~forward C, B, C. For a little over 1/4 damage.

Blocking low seems to beat almost every character. At least it seems this way. It really depends on how good throws are...which I can't tell without playing someone.

The Cat does more damage than Pyro and he has an 2 overheads. d/f+S, c.b, c.b, c.b, a, b, charge back~forward C. OR. j.d+M, c.a, c.b, c.b, c.b, a, b, charge back~forward C.

Thanks for the feedback, Spooty.
    Since this version of the game was released a few days ago, it has become quite clear how dominating Cyclohm is (even with out the weird static > d+m glitch).
    I'm wondering if the way to handle this is merely a damage decrease across all his juggle enabling moves or if there's a way to handle it more tactfully, like making the juggle harder to land, and putting a great emphasis on the character's spacing skills, or simply limiting the time he can keep you in the air.

Generally, people seem underwhelmed by Pyroak's damage output, but I've been able to use him successfully so far and the only term I could use to describe, I guess, is 'solid'.

As far as blocking low, grabs tend to be pretty good in this game from what I've seen. You can tech them, but the window is pretty small. I've yet to see a human vs human match where turtling is a predominantly effective strategy. Would you say that most of the cast have underwhelming overheads?

Speaking of Kit (the cat), a fellow and I were experimenting with some Will o Wisp wake up tricks and it was really promising, especially in the corner. A character can try to backdash out of the wisp, but it can be anticipated and punished most of the time. If they try to just block the wisp, they're an easy target for a quick sweep, or a walk up grab. If you grab them particularly early, they will take the damage from the throw, hit the wisp be set up for a follow up attack like iron head. Also promising were Somersault's neat cross up abilities in the corner.

If you'd ever want to join us on the server, we have some pretty decent to good players.
    I'm wondering if the way to handle this is merely a damage decrease across all his juggle enabling moves or if there's a way to handle it more tactfully, like making the juggle harder to land, and putting a great emphasis on the character's spacing skills, or simply limiting the time he can keep you in the air.

As far as blocking low, grabs tend to be pretty good in this game from what I've seen. You can tech them, but the window is pretty small. I've yet to see a human vs human match where turtling is a predominantly effective strategy. Would you say that most of the cast have underwhelming overheads?

I think the best way to balance Cyclohm is to lower the damage on the Tri-Attack (and Tornado maybe). Also, make it so you can only use 1 Tornado per combo. That should do just fine, because you can only start the juggle off of Tornado and b+S (or anti-airs?).

Really,some characters have great overheads. But there are some that have close to nothing:

Pyroak: Has Woodhammer, but it is near useless because of the charge command. Think about changing the command for Woodhammer to d,b+attack.

Stratagem: His leaping attacks are slow compared to other characters overhead. He does have instant jumping B, but I'm worried that some characters might be able to hit Stratagem before he lands.

Cyclohm: Overhead is super so it can only be used when the meter is full. Also has instant jumping A, but spends more time in the air than Stratagem.

Arghonaut: Only has the follow-up to mach-punch. It is slow enough that you can just block-low after mach-punch and then switch to high block when you see the overhead start-up.

Revenankh: Doesn't really matter because he is a grab character.

I've only been able to get consecutive tornadoes in a single juggle in the corner, but I suppose even that is a bit much. Tri Attack nerf is a good idea as that's where the bulk of the damage comes from.

Colossoil actually has an overhead in his standing close C, the bite. Considering it leads to his most powerful combos I'd say blocking high or low is dangerous as long as you're close to him. It's to the point actually where I'm thinking of making that attack just not cancel into anything.

Arghonaut's generally regarded as kind of gimped. Perhaps a command overhead would help his game somewhat?

edit: also, all down charge motions can be executed using down back charge as well. so pyroak can initiate woodhammer from a defensive position.
  • Fuzzy_SnugsFuzzy_Snugs aidoru Joined: Posts: 1,645
    Hey guys.

The characters are taken from Smogon's Create-A-Pokemon project.
    I recognized Syclant off a video and was like: :amazed:
    Purple is the color of royalty, so obviously I have to play Q-Bee and Anakaris in purple.
    <Morelia> fluttershy is the greatest.
    I've only been able to get consecutive tornadoes in a single juggle in the corner, but I suppose even that is a bit much. Tri Attack nerf is a good idea as that's where the bulk of the damage comes from.

You can get two Tornadoes mid-screen if you pause a moment before you j.C after the first Tornado finishes.
    Colossoil actually has an overhead in his standing close C, the bite. Considering it leads to his most powerful combos I'd say blocking high or low is dangerous as long as you're close to him. It's to the point actually where I'm thinking of making that attack just not cancel into anything.

I did not realize that close C was an overhead.
    Arghonaut's generally regarded as kind of gimped. Perhaps a command overhead would help his game somewhat?

I feel that a decent command overhead would make a world of difference.
    edit: also, all down charge motions can be executed using down back charge as well. so pyroak can initiate woodhammer from a defensive position.

Defense is not the problem, it is the charge time. Regardless of how short the charge time is, it makes it so that Pyroak must be charging down before an overhead (which is a limitation that no other character has). Changing the motion to d,b+attack is more of a way to level the playing field (and make Pyroak a slight bit better).

I found that Arghonaut can do chain combos like (5C>5B>5A>5B>5A>2B \ 5C>5B>5A>5B>5A>4C>26A>5A)... AND ITS AWESOME.
    Also Revenankh (if he could land a JC) has >55% combo (JC>5C>4B>4B>9...airthow).

UPD: Fidgit super don't connects properly on some opponents.
    Yeah, the Fidgit super sometimes whiffing the last hits problem has been noted and corrected. Thanks for the input.

I've only just recently accessed better recording capabilities. Put it to use on this exploratory combo video " .

While some of these combos are really difficult to execute in an actual match, the ones that are less so have me but a bit concerned. I'd like to reward skill, but the damage you can get from a simple jump in in some cases is just ridiculous. Some of the cancels present in the video, I've already taken out (like soil close C into eq) and thinking about what, if anything, should be done about the others.
    Also, the training sack's health is just below average.

"How characters react on^W^Wto 2AxN/2BxN chains" tier list.
    GOD tier:
    +Collosoil - he seem just do not react on 2AxN chains.
    +Stratagem - he is too small so 2AxN/2BxN chains can contain 2 hits at max
    .Arghonaut - he pushed by any hit much further than other characters.
    MID tier:
    +Kitsunoh
    -Fidgit
    -Pyroak
    VULENERABLE tier:
    +Skulloton - his boot gives him "ability" to absorb more 2A hits
    -Vitalimar - his hand gives him "ability" to absorb much more 2A hits
    -Cyclohm - His hitbox gives him "ability" to absorb insane ammount of 2A\2B hits
    INSANE tier:
    ++Syclant
    Revenankh
    It seems that their hitstun time is longer than usual so some attack that
    doesn't connect on other characters connects on him. Also REV has large hitbox.

"
    "
    "
    Thank you SO much, Araragi-Kun for finding these chain vulnerabilities. I'll set to work immediately to correct them. As for the WTF videos, the Cyclohm problem is noted and will be corrected, and thanks again for demonstrating the problems with the crouching links.
  • VEGA_OMEGAVEGA_OMEGA Has Magic Bullets Joined: Posts: 999
    That's really cool you developed this little game. I find it quite fun. I think it would be good as an ipod touch app. i'd buy it.
    I might have been born at night, but it wasn't last night.
    repost of OP edit:

Alright!

So Battle Capacity v04 is out!
    You can download it directly from here.

I've taken a lot of your comments into account and since the release of V03, I've had the opportunity to work with some seriously talented testers. The game should be a lot more balanced now and bug free (feel free to rub it in my face if i'm wrong). The infinites are gone and we have a new character with some new stages and great original music.

Also, please check out the character section on the website for some great in-depth info courtesy of TGM.

I hope to see you in the chatroom. We've got some really strong players these days and it'd be great to see more competition.
  • AlcarionAlcarion Do i even lift? Joined: Posts: 225
    Wow this looks great!! I'm definitely going to try it. Thanks Shark must have been tough to make it.
    Character crisis
  • Jdude42Jdude42 Force Choke! Joined: Posts: 203
    I'm downloading now. It looks like a pretty fun game. I'll edit this post later with my thoughts on it.

Edit 1: Can you tell me how to map the inputs for my joystick? I can map the button just fine, but the part where I would map my up/down/left/right is grayed out. I'm using a TE stick and I tried it with the rs/dp/ls settings changed.
    Also the games graphics look a lot better in action than on the youtube vid.
  • AlcarionAlcarion Do i even lift? Joined: Posts: 225
    I'm downloading now. It looks like a pretty fun game. I'll edit this post later with my thoughts on it.

Edit 1: Can you tell me how to map the inputs for my joystick? I can map the button just fine, but the part where I would map my up/down/left/right is grayed out. I'm using a TE stick and I tried it with the rs/dp/ls settings changed.
    Also the games graphics look a lot better in action than on the youtube vid.

I had the same problem, i ended up using Xpadder and now it works great.

Have to say Shark the game is great, loving Arghonaut he's like Balrog and Davy Jones fused together that's incredible and my obvious main.
    Character crisis
  • pootnanniespootnannies hypocrite Joined: Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭
    great animation and design. i played a little with the whale character with the unicorn thingy on his nose. your art style has a lot of character.
    visit the HD Sprite Thread- http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/hi-def-sprite-thread-first-post-updated-1-9.32449/

“... keep an open mind, but not so open your brains fall out.”

xbl: pootnannies
    ggpo: whodat?
    YouTube - FimPhym's Channel

A couple of new videos up, courtesy of FimPhym. The second one displays the new character Krilowatt.

An issue that has been raised is that due to a change from the previous version making grabs overly powerful in v04. As they stand right now, they seem to work as the perfect reversal, interrupting mistimed blockstrings, or even blocked jump ins. Some characters like Colossoil fall easy prey to grabs because his horn is grabable. Other such limbs are also throwable on whiffed attacks.

I'm currently working resolving these issues. First, by increasing the mean range of the cast's normal attacks, making it harder to get directly into your opponent's face for the point-blank grab. Secondly, limbs will no longer be throwable, just the torso. Finally, and perhaps most significantly, grabs are going to go from zero frame start up to three frame start up.

What are your opinions on how throws function, or their place in fighting games. I'm afraid of nerfing them into uselessness, and some people would argue that throws are fine the way they are now.

Again, I'd like to make a call to join us on the chat server if you're curious about this game. We have a friendly and growing community, and we're all too happy to share info and strats. We're competitive too, and newcomers are finding themselves getting up to speed pretty quickly.

A couple of new videos up, courtesy of FimPhym. The second one displays the new character Krilowatt.

An issue that has been raised is that due to a change from the previous version making grabs overly powerful in v04. As they stand right now, they seem to work as the perfect reversal, interrupting mistimed blockstrings, or even blocked jump ins. Some characters like Colossoil fall easy prey to grabs because his horn is grabable. Other such limbs are also throwable on whiffed attacks.

I'm currently working resolving these issues. First, by increasing the mean range of the cast's normal attacks, making it harder to get directly into your opponent's face for the point-blank grab. Secondly, limbs will no longer be throwable, just the torso. Finally, and perhaps most significantly, grabs are going to go from zero frame start up to three frame start up.

What are your opinions on how throws function, or their place in fighting games. I'm afraid of nerfing them into uselessness, and some people would argue that throws are fine the way they are now.

Again, I'd like to make a call to join us on the chat server if you're curious about this game. We have a friendly and growing community, and we're all too happy to share info and strats. We're competitive too, and newcomers are finding themselves getting up to speed pretty quickly.
  • lurch_E_beanlurch_E_bean Joined: Posts: 243
    Am I the only one who keeps hearing Colossoil say "slut?"

Of course by saying this, that's ALL anyone will here now. HA!

Game looks interesting, though, might have to check it out.
  • BlodiaVulcan5BlodiaVulcan5 Arm narm narm Joined: Posts: 1,726
    i'm highly impressed by what you've made! It looks great. Love the art style.

some suggestions:

- including a combo meter that is stationary below the life bars.
    - some kind of "hit confirm" effect.

downloading now. :)
    "Exit, pursued by a bear." William Shakespeare, The Winter's Tale
  • mIRCmIRC Saving The World...                   ...One Squirt At A Time Joined: Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Downloaded it to mess around. Here are two things I noticed immediately that were weird as Pyroak. Charging for Energy Ball sometimes doesn't work on 2P side, maybe this is just me. If you hit medium attack consecutively the second and third hit combo.
  • DarKaoZDarKaoZ Joined: Posts: 595
    Wow this look nice, might try it out!
    I found some bugs again (but I don't khow if it's "only in arcade" bugs):
    Kitsunoh: Sometimes opponent dissapears from screen til end of a round if he was thown with [2]8+A\B\c)
    Pyroak: Sometimes energy ball don't come out.
    Araragi, yes. that first bug occurs if the the opponent is hit with the attack while holding back+up. It doesn't know whether to register as a block or a jump, and thus vanishes the subject altogether in order to avoid making a decision. Am working on alternative solutions to that.

The Pyroak projectile problem occurs sometimes when the energy ball goes beyond the limits of the map. Currently, it's fixed either by getting knocked down, or by shooting an Ember. I'm looking for a solution to this problem as well. It also affects Stratagem and Ancient Power.

My apologies for these two problems.

FimPhym has recently created a cool little beginner-intermediate Syclant guide. It goes over the bnb's, what options you have at certain ranges as well as various ways to land your Super. Check it out " !
  • DevoHZNDevoHZN Durr Joined: Posts: 13
    I don't know if you've noticed this before but sometimes the super screen darkening effect will stay up if the super is interrupted. I had this happen to me as Cyclohm when a Pyroak Fire Balled me out of Thunder.
    Not really a mechanics issue, but still.

Cool game though
  • ProphestusProphestus Martial Masters LP Joined: Posts: 336
    I had trouble getting this to work, and after random trial and error i found i had to move it directly in the C: for it to run, so i'll be trying this out shortly
  • WarpticonWarpticon Main otaku of SRK #2 Joined: Posts: 9,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just spent about 20 minutes messing around with this game. It looks really fun, and surprisingly deep.

I agree completely about the combo counter, though...that needs work. It's too hard to read.

I really like the style of the art and animation.

Some more thoughts on the presentation side of things: the life bars are a bit bland, especially compared to the rest of the game. The voices leave something to be desired, but I understand that you probably don't have professional voice talent at your disposal, haha. However, the music...definitely can be improved upon. If nothing else, the volume can match the rest of the game. And yes, the hit sounds and sparks definitely need more impact. It's harder than it should be to hit confirm in this game.

I like the training mode setup, pretty clever. I imagine you're limited in the training mode options by the engine, so I won't complain there.

Congratulations on making a legit game with style and solid gameplay. Looking forwrad to your future improvements.
    If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the compound.
    A bunch of new videos on FimPhym's Youtube page including this gem of practical applications for Solar Beam.

Also, I'd like to say that beta testing as gone into it's third round of patches recently. If you'd like to take part, please join us in the chat and ask for the latest patch.

The patch includes throws that no longer grab limbs, and a general increase of move ranges, with some characters receiving additional pokes, placing a greater emphasis on footsies.
    Some new videos showing off the new character, Cascavian, have gone up.

Part 1
    Part 2

Currently, he's only available in the beta version. If you're interested in seeing how the game has progressed, you can drop by the chatroom and ask for the beta. Casc is still unfinished. He's missing a few animations and sounds, but his core game is there. There's a lot to explore between his ability, Inner focus, and his Super, Agility, so if anyone would like to lend a hand exploring how much he needs to be nerfed, we'd greatly appreciate it!

The OST has also been released. More info can be found here.
    Battle Capacity
    Good job! I've noticed that you (or another animator) start to draw better (more detailed).
    I hope you'll eventually make a character like this.
  • Hanzo_HasashiHanzo_Hasashi Primal Rage rules Joined: Posts: 1,198 ✭✭
    Hey wait, why my BC game has an Skull chracter that is VERY good? is he a secret char? I havent read anything about him!!!
  • Mr ListMr List Lord of the Scrubs Joined: Posts: 1,388
    i really love that somebody actually has a game made for a change.
    i havent tried it out but as far as visuals go the hud is really letting it down.

it looks very cheap and homebrew nasty.
    the game art and BG look pro enough to me but the hud needs a lick of paint.
    as far as i can tell the gameplay looks pretty tight.

edit

if you post some screen shots with no hud then maybe you could get some of the guys in the fan art section to design some nicer looking ones for you to code in.
    Hey hey let's go kenka suru , Taisetsu no mono protect my balls! Boku ga warui so let's fighting...
    Let's fighting love!
    Let's fighting love!
  • B.L. PanchoB.L. Pancho Resilient Defeatist. Joined: Posts: 877
    It isn't necessary to make throws three frames. Games like ST and Guilty Gear have 0 frame throws and work perfectly. With all the other changes made to throws it seems keeping it at zero frames is acceptable. Forcing players to be precise with their strings is an aspect that has been important in many fighting games.
    "Hope, the quintessential human delusion that is simultaneously the source of your greatest strength and your greatest weakness" - The Architect, The Matrix Reloaded

Youtube: TruePancho
    Twitter: BrandonPancho
  • Hanzo_HasashiHanzo_Hasashi Primal Rage rules Joined: Posts: 1,198 ✭✭
    Awsome. i tried the patch and the game feels a lot better.

Question/request: How do I use replays? Are they exclusive for ONLINE VS? Could they be made for Offline vs?

Thx again
  • WarpticonWarpticon Main otaku of SRK #2 Joined: Posts: 9,767 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awsome. i tried the patch and the game feels a lot better.

Question/request: How do I use replays? Are they exclusive for ONLINE VS? Could they be made for Offline vs?

Thx again

YOu should be able to save replays just by turning replay function on and launching the game through lunaport.
    If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the compound.
    if you post some screen shots with no hud then maybe you could get some of the guys in the fan art section to design some nicer looking ones for you to code in.

Good idea. The HUD I'm working with has always just been a placeholder as something functional until I get something nicer to replace it, but never got around to that. I have someone who has offered to redesign it, but if it doesn't work out, I'll put out a notice in the art section.

One thing I suppose I should try with the beta is how zero frame throws work in conjunction with the other changes. I'm concerned as to how that might affect things across the board. Currently, Colossoil has a nasty frame trap in light Pursuit, which may not be as effective if he can can be grabbed on block. The move leaves him close enough to jab and start the string again if they mistime their escape, but his large size may make it possible to grab him if throws are zero frames. That's what betas are for though, and it may be worth testing. I'm happy with how throws work at the moment though, so it may not even be necessary at this point.
  • Dr ButlerDr Butler Butler Doctor Joined: Posts: 183
    I like it. These are rejected pokemon someone said?
    Check out our webseries, Riffed to Shreds. I guarantee you'll love it.
  • RampageRampage Join Date: Mar 2010 Joined: Posts: 4,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good job on this. It actually looks pretty cool. Haven't played it yet, but may give it a shot later on tonight.
    Right, this has been inquired of me a few times. For technical reasons, the single player mode in the 4.2 beta is not available. Only versus mode at the moment.
    I'm preparing a new patch for release shortly which has a more complete version of Cascavian, as well as a functioning single player mode.
    I've want to ask: why is so hard to do Super move on wake up? I addition there is no auto blocking feature and usually have hard times to input a special move or super to stuff blockstring or brocken combo. Usually i found myself in the situation when I can rely only on block right after my wakeup.

+ About input and crossups. I can't explain it clearly but...
    If crossup occurs when i pulling off a special or super move... switch of 4 and 6 directions happens BEFORE game reads the input of the move.
    For example in Guilty Gear you can you can input move reversed and if crossup occurs move will come out. So if you can READ your opponent you will be rewarded for that. Otherwise crossups just turn any input in a mess.
  • T37 RampageT37 Rampage DGAF Joined: Posts: 1,264
    I've want to ask: why is so hard to do Super move on wake up? I addition there is no auto blocking feature and usually have hard times to input a special move or super to stuff blockstring or brocken combo.

He can't do wakeup supers or mash during blockstrings. FIX IT!!!!!!!
    anime swag
    So Battle Capacity v05 is now out!

The biggest new feature is the inclusion of 'X-Attacks'. The idea is similar to EX moves, but instead of using meter, each player is given one X-Attack at the start, which is transferred to an opponent on hit or block. You can store up to two X-Attacks. You can check out the new moves in the updated 'Characters' section.

There is also a new character, Cascavian. A kung fu crane type, with an air dash, projectiles and solid frame traps.

Aesthetically, we also have new stages, new stories, and a brand new HUD and menus. Which you can check out in this " .

I owe a lot to feedback from players like you. Please check out the game and drop by the chat sometime, I'd love to have some matches.
  • BloodyWolfBloodyWolf Joined: Posts: 5
    Look's Pretty Cool. I'll be sure to give it a go when i get home later tonight.