hlxino, post: 4270786 wrote:
I will be moving there soon,
can anyone tell me the scene there?
Any regular groups of people playing?
i play sf4 and ssf4
Carmen, post: 4270798 wrote:
Baidu lie huo (??, its somewhere on Nan jing road if I recall) or zhenyang (??), those are the two largest ones as far as I know.
meiji_99, post: 4270817 wrote:
Creazn, post: 4270820 wrote:
hey guys! Im staying here in Shanghai for a pretty long time, at least a year. Ive been in Beijing before and the arcades were pretty sick there. I hope the competition is the same or even better in Shanghai. If anyone of you guys wold like to hit me p and show me around the ssf4 arcade scene, pm me. I live in Hongkou, hope its not too far from zhengyang or guangyan lu. Hit me up soon and pm me your number.
Creazn, post: 4270822 wrote:
Today I went to Xujiahui and it was kinda disappointing. I was looking around for the arcade and couldnt find anything
Carmen, post: 4270829 wrote:
Check out ??, they have like a million KOF setups... well, pretty much every arcade does.
By the way I'm going to be settling in Kunshan (like twenty-thirty minutes outside of Shanghai) on the 23rd of this month, and I will very probably be working IN Shanghai, so I hope I'll be able to meet the rest of you guys soon
meiji_99, post: 4270803 wrote:
- Shanghai Zheng Yang Games: West Guang Yuan Road, Xu Hui District no. 315-1F.
- Lu Wan District Workers World Style Club: Xu Jia Hui Road, Lu Wan District no. 358-3F.
- Shanghai Lie-Huo Game Entertainment: Jiang Ning Road, Jing'An District no. 77-4F, Opposite The Majestic Theatre.
- Atlantic Mall: Xu Jia Hui/Guang Yuan/Hua Shan Road, Xu Hui District no. 2018-6F, New road up to the original department store.
- Shanghai Qu Yang Game Room: Qu Yang/Yu Tian/Chi Feng Road, Hong Kou District, Next to Carrefour Qu Yang.
- Workers Cultural Palace Shanghai Hu Xi: East New/Wu Ning Road, Pu Tuo District no. 255-2F, Main Building.
- Mass Cinema/Happy Place: North Si Chuan/Qiu Jiang Road, Hong Kou District no. 1552-1F.