Carmen, post: 4270829 wrote:
Check out ??, they have like a million KOF setups... well, pretty much every arcade does.
By the way I'm going to be settling in Kunshan (like twenty-thirty minutes outside of Shanghai) on the 23rd of this month, and I will very probably be working IN Shanghai, so I hope I'll be able to meet the rest of you guys soon
meiji_99, post: 4270803 wrote:
- Shanghai Zheng Yang Games: West Guang Yuan Road, Xu Hui District no. 315-1F.
- Lu Wan District Workers World Style Club: Xu Jia Hui Road, Lu Wan District no. 358-3F.
- Shanghai Lie-Huo Game Entertainment: Jiang Ning Road, Jing'An District no. 77-4F, Opposite The Majestic Theatre.
- Atlantic Mall: Xu Jia Hui/Guang Yuan/Hua Shan Road, Xu Hui District no. 2018-6F, New road up to the original department store.
- Shanghai Qu Yang Game Room: Qu Yang/Yu Tian/Chi Feng Road, Hong Kou District, Next to Carrefour Qu Yang.
- Workers Cultural Palace Shanghai Hu Xi: East New/Wu Ning Road, Pu Tuo District no. 255-2F, Main Building.
- Mass Cinema/Happy Place: North Si Chuan/Qiu Jiang Road, Hong Kou District no. 1552-1F.
yindesu, post: 4270839 wrote:
Uh new question. Anyone know if there are any arcades in Taicang? I tried googling "?? ????" and although my Chinese isn't very good, I basically got the impression that in 2009/10 they shut down all the arcades? Or did they just shut down places with gambling machines?
If there aren't any in Taicang, how long does it take to get from Taicang to Shanghai using public transportation? A family friend said ~2 hours by subway. Google Maps said 7+ hours. I know Google Maps isn't really what you should be using in China, so what maps/directions service do people use in the mainland? Baidu?
QQBert, post: 4270840 wrote:
Hello hello folks!
I'm in Beijing right now, but I will be moving to Shanghai in the near future for an extended period of time for work (>year). I've been in Shanghai for a few months before, but I haven't really hit the scene really there at all. Hope I'll get to meet you guys! I'm probably going to be staying around the ??? area.
Carmen, post: 4270841 wrote:
Ya, Taicang is kind of... out there lol. When I was back in Kunshan we all thought that, and thats coming from someone whose in Kunshan, so that should give you an idea lol. What do you play? You can come to Kunshan if you play Tekken, there is about 7-8 of us who play, or for 97. But ya, for SF you're best going online...
yindesu, post: 4270843 wrote:
I actually don't really play fighting games at all.. I'm more interested in finding arcades with music games, particular DDR X2, Pump It Up Fiesta EX 2011, and jubeat knit. Are there any arcades in Kunshan? I don't see how to get there from Taicang by public transportation, but it's closer than Shanghai I guess..
Dayman, post: 4270834 wrote:
Lie Huo has 2 Taiko machines, one DDR, about 4 DJ stuffs.
For the others, i'm quite sure you can find musical games in all of them, but i never saw any GuitarFreaks or Drummania in Shanghai.