Southwest SSF4 Endless Battle on PSN!

Comments

• rick_derrisrick_derris Registered Bruiser Joined: Posts: 849
    Let's get lobbies going more often than Tuesday nights. I know I'm online between the hours of 10 pm - 4 am just about everyday, haha.

Yeah, I'll probably only be able to host and record. My internet lags bad. I can only play fluently over the weekend, so I'd love to do this on a weekend day.
    I suck at SF4, for I let the combo video maker in me take over when I fight and I do very impractical combos. I can't play serious... Never will. :)
  • FiLaTronFiLaTron Joined: Posts: 132
    genki580

just moved from Salt lake city.
    where can i find local ranbats and so forth?
  • Sweet PoisonSweet Poison Knowledge is power. Joined: Posts: 981
    add me to list.

psn id: welcome2troyland
    My hunger's never satisfied. Knowledge is what fuels me.
  • jonas5317jonas5317 always learning Joined: Posts: 14
    who's gonna be on tonight?

I'll be on around 7! lets get this party started
  • solidxpandasolidxpanda Panda Express Baby! Joined: Posts: 2,989
    Man, we need to get this shit going again. It's been like 2 months since the last Tuesday night EB? lol.
    PandaxGaming
    Follow me on Twitter
    Check out my stream page for tournaments, events and online lobbies
  • jonas5317jonas5317 always learning Joined: Posts: 14
    Tues night fights

I must say I was quite heart broken when no one wanted to play last night...yeah, I'm looking at you parry! and where the heck you at snooootch!?
  • treybeatz09treybeatz09 mustachio Joined: Posts: 2
    treybeatz09
  • JDM98FerioJDM98Ferio ****MANIAK**** Joined: Posts: 520
    I would like to give it a try! PSN= MANIAKBUILT
    PSN: MANIAKBUILT
    TWITTER: @maniakbuilt
    SFXTKN: GUY & CODY ; UMVC3: DANTE/VERGIL/HAWKEYE ; AE: GUY
    oh crap! I'm here.. I just have a really bad connection. Now, if you guys want to start this up again, I still have the ability to record, in HD now. so, let me know if you guys want to do it. I'll be spectator and will be recording. Team Arkansas, Panda, let me know if y'all want to join in. JDM98, I'll add you if we do start.

Ps: my CRX 89 will destroy you... jk.
    I suck at SF4, for I let the combo video maker in me take over when I fight and I do very impractical combos. I can't play serious... Never will. :)
  • mexiwontmexiwont resident mexican Joined: Posts: 1,722
    I wanna get in on this, what time tuesday?
    at least im better at bust a move!!!!
    They start at 7 central time. 7pm.
  • pkrstdntpkrstdnt Joined: Posts: 802
    Add me, maybe i can will hook up my ps3 to a good monitor some time....pkrstdnt
    DFW Fight Club
    ***UCC***
    uppercutcircuit.com
    Cool, add me! mexiwontsrk
    Mexi! Have you seen the videos of you vs me and findmyfarms?
    I sure have, I'm still salty about your victory. Damn that chicken wing!!! :lol:

I was like "BAITED!!! ....oh, wait. :sad:"
    Haha, yep. I was very happy about that. I kept forgetting you used U2. Well, this tuesday I wont be playing. but I'll record them.
    Alright, here's what going down: I'm going to take these next 7 days working up a list of players who want to join the srk southwest tuesday night fights. Next tuesday I will have a set up ready to record in HD. The matches will be placed on the srkSW channel. I wont be fighting tuesday nights, but I'll be recording. the sessions will begin at 7:30pm C. I'll be making a list and I will send invites to all of those who decide to join in. from there, we will begin this "tradition" again. I'll keep you guys posted. 2 weeks from now I'll be able to stream too, so look forward to that.
    So, any games tonight or what?
    I get off work at 7pm till what time are you guys playing? If you do play....PS Im free cause I suck... LOL thats the truth
    I should be on most of the evening till about 9 or so, not too sure if/when the lobby is going on but I'll be willing to play anyone with a good connection.
    I should be on most of the evening till about 9 or so, not too sure if/when the lobby is going on but I'll be willing to play anyone with a good connection.
    Maybe I can get a few in with you. I suck though so free time for you. I will send you a friend request tonight.
    Yeah, the tuesday nights thing starts next tuesdays, as far as me goes anyway. you guys are welcomed to join! And it doesn't HAVE to be tuesday nights.
    Sorry I didn't get on yesterday, the GF came home from work early and decided it would be more fun if I cooked dinner and watched a movie with her. :lol:
    Sent you and Snooootch friend requests last night! I suck but you guys kicking my ass will help greatly.
  • solidxpandasolidxpanda Panda Express Baby! Joined: Posts: 2,989
    Man, sorry i haven't been around Snootch. Been pretty busy with work. I can't really play on Tuesday night until after 11... But, I'd still like to get some matches recorded! Everyone should add me. I play on PSN frequently. I hate playing with shitty connections, so I'd rather play with people in the same region. Hit me up if you want some Rog practice... I also play a shit ton of characters DECENTLY.
    SolidxPanda
    PandaxGaming
    Follow me on Twitter
    Check out my stream page for tournaments, events and online lobbies
    Man, sorry i haven't been around Snootch. Been pretty busy with work. I can't really play on Tuesday night until after 11... But, I'd still like to get some matches recorded! Everyone should add me. I play on PSN frequently. I hate playing with shitty connections, so I'd rather play with people in the same region. Hit me up if you want some Rog practice... I also play a shit ton of characters DECENTLY.
    SolidxPanda

It's cool bro. I finally finished mmy paper this morning after pulling an all nighter. I've been awake for 38 hours! BUT, I did just finish the Absolute Battle video. FINALLY. haha. I'll post the link to it on here and on the arkansas thread as soon as it's up and ready. And yes, we should get some games in. This winter I finally get a break. I'm gonna be working with Okie to start a huge website for gaming. General gaming, at a large scale, so I'm hype about that!
    Hey guys who do I need to contact to be able to play next tuesday? I just want to get better
    I'll contact you.
  • ChuvyliciousChuvylicious Joined: Posts: 441
    to search for the game or not to search. that is the question, along with whether i want to use pad
  • Thomas5000Thomas5000 Fourthmeal Joined: Posts: 1,333
    KingFerris
    KingFerris

d(-_^) Gotcha'
    I'll contact you.
    Ok cool I friend requested you already! Thanks
  • ihiryuihiryu Diet Balrog Player !KTB-BC! Joined: Posts: 3,495
    lol I take it you drive a sedan civic?
    "Go f*** yourself." MGX Dudders
    lol I take it you drive a sedan civic?
    LOL used too a long time ago! I see your PSN is signalpuke. The same one from K20a.org? Im 11sec CR-X from K20. Your in Killeen with Bossman?
    lol, nah it's my brother's PS3, but I'm Killeen, I'm on K20a too, but I'm under ihiryu.
    lol, nah it's my brother's PS3, but I'm Killeen, I'm on K20a too, but I'm under ihiryu.
    Cool cool man! I just recognized the name.
    Tell your friends! lol
    Cool cool man! I just recognized the name.

So what's up? Why don't you come down for our tourney?
    So what's up? Why don't you come down for our tourney?

Cause I suck bad! LOL Ive only been playing two months. I got my ass handed to me by snoooootch last night bad further showing my noobness lol
    ha ha, well it's up to you, you should come down for the experience!