SSF4 AE Guide App for Android and iOS (Frame Data included!)

purbeastpurbeast Joined: Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭
NEW ARCADE EDITION STUFF HERE

Since I'm tired as shit and I just want to update this to let everyone know, my SSF4:AE guide is now available on Android and in review process on iOS store. Below are the links and descriptions.

Android - https://market.android.com/details?id=com.AndrewStanton.SSF4AEGuide
iOS - http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/super-street-fighter-iv-arcade/id442877562?mt=8&ls=1

This is similar to my SSF4 App and includes the following for all 39 characters in SSF4:AE:

- Unique Attacks
- Special MOves
- Super Combo
- Ultra
- Combos
- Move Data
- Frame Data
- Notes
- Videos
- Forum

The frame and move data is the most recent from the Enterbrain guide, so the errors in my app are also in the guide. I will be updating it as soon as the update comes out. With that, there is no frame data or move data for Evil Ryu and Oni currently, but again, will be added as soon as the new guide is released.

PLEASE RATE IT HIGH IF YOU ENJOY IT THANKS!

Well that's it for now so enjoy.

ALSO IF YOU FIND BUGS PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN HERE OR PM ME THANKS!

ORIGINAL THREAD BELOW

Well before I post this I wanted to say that I asked the mods if this was okay and they told me it was. With that said...

Over the past few weeks I have been working on an app for the iPhone/iPod Touch, and it finally went live yesterday. Here is a link to it...

Super Street Fighter IV Moves and Frame Data for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

It is an app that basically gives you a quick essentials guide for all characters, lists of all their moves, and then last but not least the frame data for all of the 35 characters moves. Pictures and stuff can be seen on the link above.

If anyone grabs this and they have any suggestions for v1.2 please let me know. If you find any typos/errors or anything as well please let me know and I will fix them too.

For v1.2 I already have a new small feature that will be a button on the frame data page that goes to a page explaining how to read it. I also know of a few errors on the Essentials pages that I am going to be fixing. I plan on adding in BnB combos as well and possibly some more.

In general too if there are issues with the Frame Data I will be changing it to be more accurate as well. As of now I took a compilation of the data but mainly from the prima site. It seemed that the japanese entertain guide had quite a bit of wrong data in their frame section.

Oh and if you grab the app could you please leave me a good rating and review? Also if you want to nominate this for an article so that it can see the front page that would own too.

Thanks!

EDIT - 5/22/2010

The android version is now complete, and it is matched at v1.1. Here is a link to it from some website android store search, but obviously i don't have a direct link since you have to get it on the phone.

Super Street Fighter IV Guide - Android Apps and Tests - AndroidPIT

As with the others, if you purchase can you please find time to rate it as well! Thanks!

Here are a few screens from the android version

http://i46.tinypic.com/2v1ozgx.png
http://i46.tinypic.com/25j8lk8.png
http://i45.tinypic.com/16947l5.png
http://i49.tinypic.com/345ekoy.png
http://i45.tinypic.com/5l9vzn.png

EDIT 5/24/2010

After some thought and debating in my head, with the Android release, I have decided to drop the price to $.99 for both versions. It will remain at that price and will not go up ever!

If you purchase please rate it thanks!!

All Bugs below here will be addressed in the next update!

KNOWN BUGS
- Ibuki shows Juri's Frame Data (iPhone Only at this point)
- Makoto shows some of Ibuki's Frame Data at the end of her list.
- When tilting the screen some whacky tacky shit happens (Android Version only)
- Juri is missing her close lp frame data.

These are currently in plan for the next update!
PLANNED UPDATES
- BnB Combos for every character (maybe more than just BnB as well)
- Button on Frame Data screen explaining how to read it.
- Damage/Stun data for every move.

EDIT - 7/27/2010

I just posted this in the thread but I will post it here so people don't have to search for a reply from me.

Guys I've been busy as hell this summer with real life stuff going on, and it isn't going to slow down any time until mid august. I've had vacations and weddings to go to all summer and have a few more things in the upcoming weekends. I get home around like 8pm on week days and don't want to spend my evenings at the PC trying to get these updates done, especially when I've been at a PC all day at work.

Hell I haven't had power from Sunday afternoon until this morning about 30 minutes before I left to go to work.

That said, the next update is going to be more of a bug fix type update fixing some frame data errors (general ones, and the Ibuki issue on iPhone version), and I also want to get the android stuff from closing when you reorient the android, as well as get the hard back button making the app actually go back.

The app has only been out a little over 2 months now, so just bear with me and the updates will come out when I have a less hectic schedule.

Hell i haven't even been able to go to ANY local meetups since SSF4 has even been released.

I should have more free time though come middle of august, after I go to the beach, after my sisters wedding, after the 1 year anniversary of my fathers passing, and after my friends bachelor party.

EDIT - 7/29/2010

Well I figured I will post this here...

Today I got an email from google telling me they received a copyright infringement against my application from Capcom and they have to remove the application. On the document it is not only my sf4 app, it is about 20 apps total including a buncha moves lists and soundboards and stuff.

So as of today the android version of the app is officially finished. There will be no upgrades to it, sorry guys.

If the iPhone version isn't removed by the middle of next month I will still try to update it with bug fixes and frame data updates, but that will be the extent of the project most likely, because I don't want them to pull it. On the iPhone description I listed a disclaimer so no clue if that has anything to do with the app still being on the market.

EDIT: 11/11/2010

Well I know it has been a long time since I updated it, but I have been really burnt out of coding and shit at my newer job and I haven't felt like doing stuff on this project on the side. I know I promised some updates and just want to let you all know that the iPhone version has been updated with the correct frame data for Ibuki and a few other updates.

It went live today and you can update to it for free. The small fixes are listed in the actual description of the app on the app store.

As far as next updates, I would like to include updates that include move damage and stun and stuff like that. My main question to you all is, I am not sure where the most accurate data for this stuff is posted on the net, and I do not have nearly enough time to compile it myself in the SSF4 tutorial mode heh, so I'm wondering where the most accurate list of frame data and move data is online. I will update the frame data to whichever I hear from you all is the most accurate, and I will do the same for the move damage and what not.

I may also add in a combo section, but no promises on this front just yet because it will take me a lot more time to do that.

As far as the Android version goes, I am going to be updating the Android version to use no images and simply just have name lists, and on the "Essentials" page I am going to take the image out as well, and that should get rid of any copyright violations.

I promise the android version will be back in full effect, but give me a little bit of time (but sooner rather than later), and I promise it will not be a long ass wait like this past update was.

EDIT: 12/13/2010 - v1.3 Live for Iphone, Android version by end of the week!

So today my v1.3 for iPhone went live on the iTunes store. It includes the moves data for every character as well as a notes section for every character so you can keep your own notes for each character. I also updated all of the framedata with the SRK Wiki stuff, and that is where the moves data comes from as well. I also had to change the graphics to get rid of any capcom copywritten images so the look is a tad different graphically. All functionality is the same. More information can be found in the link at thet op of the OP with a full description.

About the Android version. I have been working on it the past week or so and it is JUST about ready to go.

I have fixed it so that it matches the iphone v1.3. It also has the new moves data and notes section, as well as the framedata and stuff from the SRK wiki. Of course I changed the images as well (since that is why it was taken off the market in the first place). I also fixed some small bugs with it, including the back button not going back a layer and just exiting, and when you changed orientation it did weird stuff as well. I may try to clean up a few other small things but they are kind of behind the scenes stuff and transparent to the user, so I may just do that later on and post the update when i finish it.

Now ... some funkyness about the whole Android thing....

As you know, they took it of the market due to DMCA complaint by capcom for copywritten images. I emailed google and they told me they CANNOT unsuspend my app on the store due to auditing reasons, which makes no sense to me but whatever. but they DID tell me I can put it up as a new app on the store, and to be sure i dont break any DMCA stuff because if it is taken down again I may lose my whole account privledge.

What does this mean to you?

Well those of you who have purchased it already, you won't get a free update notification, since it is technically a different app.

HOWEVER ... I know that is pretty jacked up, so those of you who have purchased it ... if you email me through the google checkout account you used to purchase it, with the name, order number and date of your purchase (because I still have y purchase history so I can verify this informatin), I will email you the apk for free since you already paid for it.

I hope this does not cause too much piracy with my app because this took some hard work and time to get finished, so please do not spread this and mail it out to other people for free.

I will let you all know exactly when the android version is done so that you can start emailing me about it, but it should be by the end of the week.

EDIT: 12/16/2010 - v1.3 Live for Android as well as iPhone!

Well I just published it on the Android market. Not sure how long it takes to be able to search and DL it, but it is now public.

Those of you who bought it previously will NOT be able to download this update for free. HOWEVER ... I will give more details on how you can get it for free if you have already purchased it, probably tomorrow when I have more time. Bout to go chill now.

So if you aren't in any hurry to get this and have previously purchased it, which I'm sure you probably arent, just hang on till tmoorrow I'll give instructiosn how you can get it without paying again.
·

Comments

• TroNTroN Greetings Program! Joined: Posts: 100
    Great idea, I had a look but am too much of a cheap bastard to pay for it. I understand that you deserve something for the time put into it though :)

Perhaps an ad-supported free version of it? No idea about iPhone development or how easy this is to do though.
    ·
  • purbeastpurbeast Joined: Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭
    Yea it is not web based at all so ad supported free version would not be possible. That is the beauty of the app though, that once you download it you do not need to have any kind of network connection to view the content on it.

And iPhone dev is all done in Objective-C, which is a really ugly language heh.

Also, if anybody here has blogs or anything where they review stuff, and would like to try it out for free to make a writeup on it, send me a PM and we can work something out.
    ·
  • InverseInverse You? Destroy...me? Joined: Posts: 1,711
    I'm not cool enough for a super phone and if I did I'd buy a Droid so I'll probably never get to enjoy this, but thanks for the option being given to the opportunity. Things like this remind me we're not in the 90's anymore. Imagine if we had stuff like this when Hyper Fighting came out. :lol:
    "So Ryu is looking like poop more and more?"
    ~Rockman85

"No you'll just have to actually learn how to use Ryu."
    ~Deviljin 01
    ·
    I'm actually going to port this over to Droid as well, should be done hopefully within like 2 weeks or so, maybe earlier. I already have the skeleton working I just have to learn/figure out how to get it to parse XML, which I'm pretty sure is simple, then figure out how to add all that data on the fly to create the cells.

EDIT: and i personally don't even have an iPhone, I have an old ass Samsung Gleam heh. I do have an iPod touch though...
    ·
  • HAVHAV iori respawn Joined: Posts: 9,503
    Eagerly awaiting Android version.
    ·
  • farplanerfarplaner Joined: Posts: 635
    Is this a universal app (native resolution for ipad?)
    ·
    Yea I've quickly had people ask me about where is the Android version, I'm gonna try to get it out by next week if possible...
    ·
    Is this a universal app (native resolution for ipad?)

honestly I'm not sure. this is my first app I've developed for iPhone so I really am not sure, and I don't have an iPad to test this on.

i'm assuming it would just scale the images, since they have a hard set resolution, however the text is drawn by the system so I'm not sure how that would scale.
    ·
  • then00bthen00b Free. Joined: Posts: 106
    Looks pretty tempting. I had the misfortune of downloading that other Super SFIV iPhone app that requires a data connection for all its info which is just flat out stupid, so I'm glad to see this one is entirely offline once downloaded. The inclusion of frame data is gravy. I'll be picking this up within the week.
    Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/then00b
    ·
  • EshmaseshEshmasesh Unblockable IRL Joined: Posts: 531
    I'm actually going to port this over to Droid as well, should be done hopefully within like 2 weeks or so, maybe earlier. I already have the skeleton working I just have to learn/figure out how to get it to parse XML, which I'm pretty sure is simple, then figure out how to add all that data on the fly to create the cells.

EDIT: and i personally don't even have an iPhone, I have an old ass Samsung Gleam heh. I do have an iPod touch though...
    I started to learn Android development a few months ago and the XML code is extremely easy to pick up. I'd also love an Android version. :smile:
    I make music.

www.reverbnation.com/eshmasesh
    ·
  • CryohCryoh Rock Shock Thunderous Beat Joined: Posts: 9,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good shit purbeast. I'm eagerly awaiting the Android version.
    Missing Person - There should be a middle ground. But one side refuses to acknowledge the point that being a gamer, being against misogyny, and being for journalistic professionalism and integrity are NOT mutually exclusive, because to concede that would mean they would have to concede that journalistic integrity should be attained and thus they would have to fess up.
    ·
  • Dr.ChaosDr.Chaos TokyoTea Boss Joined: Posts: 1,081
    Cant resist! :karate:
    -America's Cowboy
    -MvC = Greatest Game Ever

-Av by Streak
    ·
  • SosageSosage Mopping Up Your Salt Joined: Posts: 1,710 mod
    This is hot. Stickied up.
    www.DrunkenTemple.com ...cause I am a broke ass artist...
    Keystone II ...cause I like the video games...
    SFIV/SSFIV/MvC3 mod ...cause I enjoy destroying your fun...
    Rindoukan Yellow Belt ...cause I paid 49.95 for lessons at the local strip mall and now I can karakusa online...
    ·
    This is hot. Stickied up.

oh snap bro, thanks!

i'm hard at work on the Android version. I don't want to make any promises but there is a chance I will finish it by the beginning of next week ... a chance!!
    ·
  • FiveTwelveFiveTwelve talk fast, pimp slow Joined: Posts: 1,152
    Great idea man. Kudos on all your hard work, I think this will be a hit. Gonna look into it now.
    did you know theres a level 4 to my game? i cant even describe it with a title because i never have gone there in reality but i know it exists...like a nightmare.
    ·
  • JudotripJudotrip Joined: Posts: 105
    Purchased!

How about some BnB combos in the next version?
    ·
    Purchased!

How about some BnB combos in the next version?

I like that.

On the sub menu after you select a character, I'm thinking about putting a DAMAGE option, and it will be a table format similar to the frame data page, however it will just give the damage and stun. I could also put a COMBO section there as well and put some BnB's in there.

For time being though, the Android version is my priority. I made some good progress last night and it won't be much longer.
    ·
    On another small note, if you DO purchase it I would appreciate at least a star rating if possible. It is just that the more something is rated, I believe the higher it appears in the search results and it becomes more appealing :)

And if you want to also leave an actual review that is cool but I know that is a little more time consuming.

Thanks!
    ·
  • AlzPatzAlzPatz Joined: Posts: 100
    You have another customer for the Droid version....
    ·
  • DrAg0nBoYDrAg0nBoY Joined: Posts: 46
    Also here. Will wait for the Android version.

Just one question. Will it be possible in future versions to add some info yourself? Like adding matchup strategies or something like that? Or will you do that yourself if/when you have the time?
    ·
    That is not a bad idea.

What do you think about like a "Notes" section on the page after you select a character, where it could just be like a text box that you can enter any text into, which could be some matchup strategies or whatever?
    ·
  • AlzPatzAlzPatz Joined: Posts: 100
    J
    That is not a bad idea.

What do you think about like a "Notes" section on the page after you select a character, where it could just be like a text box that you can enter any text into, which could be some matchup strategies or whatever?

Would be dope! Even better is a matrix of characters like a tier list and clicking on a match up opens a notes page
    ·
  • DrAg0nBoYDrAg0nBoY Joined: Posts: 46
    That is not a bad idea.

Yeah. That would really be great. Or something like AlzPatz said. But that would probably be more complicated to make.
    ·
  • VR-FistVR-Fist Welcome to die! Joined: Posts: 317
    Why not to make a small web version of the app? Just so every mobile can access that.

If you need any help on design, let me know.
    VR-Fist 仮想拳 - twitter / steam
    Czech Fighting Games Community - www.czecharcade.com
    ·
  • permintcuzzipermintcuzzi Joined: Posts: 12
    - The filesize is lowered drastically from 25.4Mb to 3.9Mb (as of now it is too large to be downloaded off the 3G network, needs to be grabbed on wireless or iTunes store)

does that mean we must have internet connection to retrieve frame data?
    KAY O
    ·
  • wwmajinwwmajin 苦痛 - 魔神 - 孤独 Joined: Posts: 244
    Bought the app yesterday, good job.

I have a few suggestions (I'd like to see):

- Add a overall Tier list and the specific for one char in the respective overview
    - Add BnB combos (only a few per character with damage & stun)
    - Add combos into ultra
    - In the framedata overview there should be a new block for each type of attacks (eg far standing, close standing...), right now, the spacing is kinda weird with the new block starting with HK and crouching LP
    - In framedata "execution" should be changed to startup, confusing.

With these changes the app would be godlike!
    ·
    does that mean we must have internet connection to retrieve frame data?

nope it is all in the app, no internet connection is needed at all once it is downloaded.

wwmajin i appreciate your suggestions. I definitely think the next iteration will have some type of combos listed in it.

about the 'blocks of frame data' ... while it may seem like they are logically grouped, they aren't at all. i simply added the "MOVE E A R BA HA" legend every 11 or so blocks, in an attempt to have it so that whenever you are looking at the frame data list you will always be able to see a legend for what column you are looking at. that is the only reason for the repeating black bar of MOVE E A R BA HA that you see in the app, nothing else.

granted there are some that stretch a tad which in turn do make it possible to have screens where you can't see the legend at all depending where you are scrolled to.
    ·
    - Add a overall Tier list and the specific for one char in the respective overview
    - Add combos into ultra
    - In the framedata overview there should be a new block for each type of attacks (eg far standing, close standing...), right now, the spacing is kinda weird with the new block starting with HK and crouching LP

You could justify the price if you added things like this. As of now it's a little steep for information that can easily be had for free online.
    did you know theres a level 4 to my game? i cant even describe it with a title because i never have gone there in reality but i know it exists...like a nightmare.
    ·
  • kensanitykensanity Joined: Posts: 1,559
    I have a nexus one. So i guess i'm waiting for the droid version as well?
    ·
  • CptMuntaCptMunta 3 Green Bars Joined: Posts: 1,197
    Bought the app yesterday, good job.

I have a few suggestions (I'd like to see):

- Add combos into ultra
    - In framedata "execution" should be changed to startup, confusing.

With these changes the app would be godlike!

^ Agree completely, It's a really handy app as is. I haven't had alot of time with Super to remember all the Ultra and some of the new characters commands. Also been wanting to get into frame data for a while now and this is a great tool for it. I don't think the price is too steep at all, especially it gets updates from time to time.

But yeah if you could pull some basic BnBs for the characters and combos into ultra that would be awesome. It would be great just to have on hand in training mode when trying out some new characters. Much easier than slogging through all the trials and then working out for yourself what you can realistically apply in a match.

Off topic sorry:

wwmajin I'm heading to Germany for 2 months if you could pm me some info about the German SSFIV scene (How to meet up with players from Hamburg in particular that would be much appreciated) any info would be awesome.
    ·
  • SpikuSpiku Joined: Posts: 174
    Great idea for an App... BUT at this stage the price is a bit steep for what it offers and worst of all it requires update 3.1.3 which is a no-no for me ;). Will look into it again by the time 4.0 is out and we'll see how things are shaping then! Good luck.
    ·
  • Phoenix RebornPhoenix Reborn One ANGRY Penguin Joined: Posts: 479
    I don't know if there would be any copyright issues or anything involved, but how realistic would it be to have hit-box images for the character moves included in the app? Putting all those images in there for every move per character would be extremely taxing, but I figure i'd throw it out there as a possible long-term idea maybe.
    ·
  • MinceMince Joined: Posts: 6
    when do you think the update will finally come along? and having the hitbox images would be insane to have on there, wouldn't it make the file too big? I would love if it was added but is it possible?
    ·
    the update is still 'waiting for review' through apple. i'd guess it will be a few days. but this update is only the file size and fixes some errors.

also the android version is done and i will be upping it to the marketplace today. i will post in here when all that is done. i tihnk it takes a few days for google to approve it though. ill post some screen shots too.
    ·
    The android version is now complete, and it is matched at v1.1. Here is a link to it from some website android store search, but obviously i don't have a direct link since you have to get it on the phone.

http://www.androidpit.com/en/android/market/apps/app/com.AndrewStanton.SSF4/Super-Street-Fighter-IV-Guide

As with the others, if you purchase can you please find time to rate it as well! Thanks!

Here are a few screens from the android version

http://i46.tinypic.com/2v1ozgx.png
    http://i46.tinypic.com/25j8lk8.png
    http://i45.tinypic.com/16947l5.png
    http://i49.tinypic.com/345ekoy.png
    http://i45.tinypic.com/5l9vzn.png
    ·
    If this app was a little cheaper (59p in the UK, probably 99c in US) I think all of this board would be all over it. I hope you are able to make a decent amount of cash from it!
    ·
    TroN after a little thought and internal debate, the price has been lowered to $.99 on both the Android market and iTunes store.

Hope everyone enjoys the hard work I put into it!

And as always please rate it if you purchase it!!
    ·
  • kachekache Inversion Impulse Joined: Posts: 654
    Nice idea. :)
    紅赤朱
    ·
  • sakeidosakeido hose brain Joined: Posts: 3,021
    Everybody who ever does commentary ever again for any SF4 event in the history of the world needs this app handy
    http://www.youtube.com/user/sakeido - X-23 combos, Abel match vids, and the rest
    ·
  • NoemaNoema Dhalsim Cosplayer Joined: Posts: 250
    Just bought, downloaded, installed and rated the iPhone app.

I think the app is really useful. Sure, I could browse the Shoryuken wiki for the frame date in Safari but that's kind of a pain; the App has a nice, fast, readable interface.
    SSF4: Dhalsim, Sakura (secondary)
    Dhalsim's Hitboxes thread: http://shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=234852
    ·
  • HBRDHBRD why Joined: Posts: 2,464
    EDIT 5/24 - SSF4 Moves/Frame Data app for iPhone and Android *** PRICE DROP ***

Damn purbeast you beat me to it, I had started working on a frame data app a couple months ago but classes got in the way :bluu:

If you want any help expanding this I'd be up for it, I need some droid dev experience (I'm pretty comfortable with java).
    Magnetomaniac: TEACH THIS GUY HOW TO PLAY CHUN AND RUFUS RESPECTIVELY
    Tarnish: OS is like the Coke Zero of strategy
    Abominablek: CvS1's menu theme was so gay I expected the Queer Eye guys to bust into my house and give me a makeover
    ·
  • StricnineStricnine Seattles F-Tier Joined: Posts: 461
    Absolutely awesome. I have been wishing for something like this for a while now. I'll be buying this today.

Only thing I would really like to see added is BnB's. That way I can try to get some some combos memorized at work.
    Member of the NAH Crew
    SSF4: Juri
    Blazeblue:Mu-12
    ·
  • Cool3stNERDCool3stNERD aka: DarkMajikSeries Joined: Posts: 106
    Just bought it for android ... thanks for making it for Android too.
    ·
  • jeenyus1jeenyus1 Kuroda WIll Get Better @ SF4 Joined: Posts: 2,061
    Is this the same incorrect frame-data from the Prima guide? How accurate is the frame data on this?
    XBL: JeenyusSF4

·
  • demonofelrudemonofelru 70%lab, 30%matches Joined: Posts: 247
    for a dollar i will buy this, no problem.

thank you so much for making this! unbelievably practical~
    I host a weekly session in Santa Monica. Check out the thread: http://tinyurl.com/42rr365
    ·
    so guys there has been 2 bugs people reported to me in regards to the android version.

1. Akuma frame data was showing Zangief.
    2. Ibuki is showing Juri's frame data.

Those have both been fixed in the Android version and I have already uploaded the upgrade to the marketplace so you should be able to upgrade to 1.2 for free if you already purchased which has this data fixed.

Unfortunately as slow as apple has been reviewing apps, this fix won't make it to the apple marketplace until probably 2 weeks or so. I'm still waiting for them to review my 1.1 and tey still aren't done with that. THe only error on the iPhone version is that ibuki's framedata shows juri's. Akumas is fine.

And guys if you find bugs please post them in this thread or PM them to me so I can fix them, thank you.
    ·
  • mochawhiteymochawhitey Joined: Posts: 25
    bought and rated 5 stars! thanks. All i want in an update is the bnb combos..other than that I love it!
    ·
    As promised, now that you dropped the price I downloaded the app.

Looks great so far, my only extra wish would be BnB combos (even just lifted from the respective thread in each character board on SRK).

Keep up the excellent work!

I gave you 5stars and a review, it seemed that the UK store didn't have any yet.
    ·
    Price now warrants a buy. Got it earlier today. Thanks man, keep up the great work.
    ·
    guys, BnB's will DEFINITELY be added somewhat soon. I'm out of town in 2 days for this holiday weekend coming up so it probably won't happen until next week at the earliest.

But that is going to be the next step since it sounds like it is a pretty wanted feature and should be fairly straight forward to implement.
    ·