SSF4 AE Guide App for Android and iOS (Frame Data included!)

12346»

Comments

• purbeastpurbeast Joined: Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭
    i would 100% promise an update. like literally all that needs to be done is the XML sheets need to be updated to the new data. that's it.

no actual programming has to be done on my end for it to work. i just have to replace the xml sheets with the new ones, rebuild the application, and post the update to the marketplaces.

i would have to explain a little bit the format of the xml sheets, but it's very basic and simple to understand.

only thing is, i would only want people who are serious about helping to help, because there is the potential for someone to mess up other data that may go missed and get into the application.

so let me know if you want more info from my end.

EDIT:

also if people do help and they don't have the app, i will definitely toss them a copy of it for free for helping out, no questions asked.
    ·
  • HurtabroHurtabro Joined: Posts: 14
    I'd definitely be willing to do all the xml sheets and whatever else is needed to update this app. Let me know what exactly it is that you need done.
    ·
  • cris25cris25 Joined: Posts: 271
    i would 100% promise an update. like literally all that needs to be done is the XML sheets need to be updated to the new data. that's it.

no actual programming has to be done on my end for it to work. i just have to replace the xml sheets with the new ones, rebuild the application, and post the update to the marketplaces.

i would have to explain a little bit the format of the xml sheets, but it's very basic and simple to understand.

only thing is, i would only want people who are serious about helping to help, because there is the potential for someone to mess up other data that may go missed and get into the application.

so let me know if you want more info from my end.

EDIT:

also if people do help and they don't have the app, i will definitely toss them a copy of it for free for helping out, no questions asked.

I'm also willing to help out. I bought the guide last week, but some numbers are off, considering the 2012 version.
    The complete change list is available at Capcom:
    http://static.capcom.com/streetfighter/downloads/SSFIV%20Arcade%20Edition%202012%20Final%20Change%20List%20-%20US.pdf

Many things won't affect the guide, just some frames and damage stuff need adjustments.
    ·
  • 1jzGTE1jzGTE Joined: Posts: 65
    Any progress in getting the 2012 information updated to the android version of this app?
    ·
  • masonmason Joined: Posts: 679 ✭✭✭
    Last I checked, 2012 info wasn't on the iOS version either.
    Laughter 7: Well, this is strange. At the GodsGarden that just went down, Momochi picked Dhalsim (beat Daigo 10-8 too!). Is this mofo ever coming back to Gouki?!
    ·
  • 1jzGTE1jzGTE Joined: Posts: 65
    Hoping the project isn't dead because it does get a little frustrating without the proper frame data.
    ·
  • TimTimTimTim T-T-T-Timmay! Joined: Posts: 1,327
    I'm in love with you right now. I can be infiltration now, but just a question. Will there ever be ae 2012 frame data. Honestly thats all I care about. I'm going to buy the app today or tomorrow anyway but it is a needed update.
    Hell I'd pay $3 for 2012 frame data on IOS.
    Just a lazy prick.
    ·
  • Mr.PaVy-RDMr.PaVy-RD Joined: Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this really has the potential to make you very rich lol dont give up
    I block better in Marvel than i do in Streetfighter :(

3s-Yang/Urien/Dudley
    Ae2012-Yun/Yang/Seth/Ryu/Cody/Dudley
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    ·
  • ChewmandingaChewmandinga PSN XBL, UK: Chewmandinga Joined: Posts: 298
    2012 update please :)
    Shoryuken needs to sort out these adverts.
    ·
  • LeggoLeggo Joined: Posts: 196
    Yeah I would love an update as well. Another thing that would be nice is if there could be the more move properties info added such as invincibility and what not. Thank you very much for this app, I use it all the time.
    ·
  • MrPavyMrPavy you have no dignity Joined: Posts: 296
    So did people give up on this?
    Why do all the characters i love always end up low tier or just having bad tools
    ·
  • Bakuryu42Bakuryu42 Joined: Posts: 80
    Curious if this is dead, really looking for a nice app for my tablet to use while I'm training. Sadly it looks like this one isn't up to date :(
    ·
  • TuckTuck Large Member Joined: Posts: 339
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ssf4ae-bits/id513810457?mt=8

I've been using this one. Not sure if it's available on droid. It has a cool little punish sorting function (based on frames only).
    I wouldn't let you sleep in my room if you were growing on my ass.
    ·
  • QmangxboxliveQmangxboxlive Joined: Posts: 31
    Ae 2012 yun juggle
    ·
  • feroce82feroce82 Karakusa Lover Joined: Posts: 883 ✭✭✭
    Nothing for WP?
    ·
  • QmangxboxliveQmangxboxlive Joined: Posts: 31
    genei jin glitch
    ·
  • ashxuashxu Joined: Posts: 128 ✭✭
    edited June 2013
    Uh, the new update broke the app for me:
    ssf4aeguide1.pngssf4aeguide2.png

Running Android 4.0.4 on a Sony Xperia S
    Post edited by ashxu on
    ·
    Okay I will take a look at that. On the latest Android the text was how yours are in the combos now, and I fixed it. It looks like it messed up one of the older versions. I tested on API level 16 and 10, looks like 4.0.3 is 15.
    ·
  • feroce82feroce82 Karakusa Lover Joined: Posts: 883 ✭✭✭
    Again,nothing for Windows Phone? The SF's apps inside sucks.
    ·
    feroce82 wrote: »
    Again,nothing for Windows Phone? The SF's apps inside sucks.

Maybe one day I will get around to porting it to WMP. I honestly have never even looked into development on that platform.
    ·
    So, any update? It's still borked.
    ·
    ashxu wrote: »
    So, any update? It's still borked.

Well I was looking at it this weekend, and on the Android emulator API level 15 (which according to google is equivalent to 4.0.3 and 4.0.4) it is displaying properly on there. I don't have any actual android physical devices to try it out on so I'm not really sure how to proceed in fixing the issue you are seeing.

You are positive that is the version of Android you are on?
    ·
    Yes but I iust updated my phone to 4.1.2. Same problem.
    ·
    Yes but I iust updated my phone to 4.1.2. Same problem.

Hmmm ... could you try possibly deleting it off of your phone for good, then redownloading it? I know when I'm doing development on the emulator and I make changes to the layout resources, that sometimes I have to actually delete the app off of the emulator and redeploy it before the resource changes have an effect, and will see some oddities until I do that. But I just figured that was something to do with the emulator.

But if you do that just be warned that you WILL lose any of the Notes data you have saved.
    ·
    It didn't change anything. Uninstalled and reinstalled from Google Play and still same problem.

Am I the only one that has reported this problem? It could just be my phone.
    ·
    It didn't change anything. Uninstalled and reinstalled from Google Play and still same problem.

Yeah I haven't had anyone else report this problem before.

Drop me a PM on here and I'll see what I can do. I can try a few things in the layout, then email you the app and you can install it and we can see if we can figure it out. It may take some time to figure it out but it should be possible to figure out since it was working prior to the changes I made.

If you want I can give you the old version with the old layout but it will have the updated data files in it, since it seemed prior to this update it worked fine for you.
    ·
    Yeah I would be contempt with having an older version. Didn't really have any issues with the layout.
    ·
  • TheKozTheKoz Joined: Posts: 80
    purbeast wrote: »

Yeah I haven't had anyone else report this problem before.

Drop me a PM on here and I'll see what I can do. I can try a few things in the layout, then email you the app and you can install it and we can see if we can figure it out. It may take some time to figure it out but it should be possible to figure out since it was working prior to the changes I made.

If you want I can give you the old version with the old layout but it will have the updated data files in it, since it seemed prior to this update it worked fine for you.

I have the same problem on my phone. A fresh install did not help either. I have 4.1.2
    If you can't beat them, show off.
    ·
  • Its Literally Dog TimeIts Literally Dog Time Joined: Posts: 1
    getting this too, s4 android v4.2.2

GqO1VHv.png
    ·
  • hellotherekylehellotherekyle Kyle Humphrey Joined: Posts: 55
    So is all this info up to date for 2012 now?
    Byaaah!
    ·
  • ConvolutionFXConvolutionFX Joined: Posts: 1
    Just got the Nexus 5 and looking for ssf4 ae app! Is this project still running? and is it up-to-date?
    ·
12346»