The King of Fighters XIII Video Thread

Comments

• fiolfiol Joined: Posts: 1,419
    Can you guys take your vexatious bickering elsewhere?

no since it's a public kof forum we can say whatever we want :P
    Lowpstore.com (the best place for arcade stick and stuff) Check it out!
    ·
  • TurbovecTurbovec Crazed Johnny user! Joined: Posts: 999
    i m tired to watch those videos... always the same chars -.-

There was an Athena in there too that was kinda cool. Did a neat combo but usually died too fast. Was also a Leona, but nothing really memorable.
    I'm here to do 2 things. One, chew Bubble Gum. Two, kick ass. And I'm out of Bubble Gum.
    ·
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Stand outside the gates of Hell Joined: Posts: 13,495 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, let me tell you about the absolute worst, most sickening nightmare I ever had. This one isn't for the kids. OK, so there's this huge pile of crap, right? It's shaped like a giant tank, and it's walking around on two legs, goin' on a rampage and stompin' on people and houses and stuff. And this giant turd is carrying the nastiest missiles you ever saw. Like whenever it launches one of its turd missiles... whatever it hits - people, trees, buildings - turns into shit. My hometown, my old school, my family, my girlfriend, old man John... Everything in that turd's path turned into shit.
    ·
  • MC187MC187 Joined: Posts: 1,785
    all vids dead man.
    Like Casper the ghost, I creepz the most,

Cause im 2 motherfucking sly, invisible to the I.
    ·
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge Stand outside the gates of Hell Joined: Posts: 13,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I've heard. If a solution pops up, I'll post it.
    Well, let me tell you about the absolute worst, most sickening nightmare I ever had. This one isn't for the kids. OK, so there's this huge pile of crap, right? It's shaped like a giant tank, and it's walking around on two legs, goin' on a rampage and stompin' on people and houses and stuff. And this giant turd is carrying the nastiest missiles you ever saw. Like whenever it launches one of its turd missiles... whatever it hits - people, trees, buildings - turns into shit. My hometown, my old school, my family, my girlfriend, old man John... Everything in that turd's path turned into shit.
    ·
  • fiolfiol Joined: Posts: 1,419
    Lowpstore.com (the best place for arcade stick and stuff) Check it out!
    ·
  • ShingoKickShingoKick ▌♣▐ KLB Joined: Posts: 170
    So Raiden with two bars can make characters disappear? Well isn't that nice.
    ·
  • BakuhakubasugasuBakuhakubasugasu Eating dreams since '96. Joined: Posts: 3,329
    So Raiden with two bars can make characters disappear? Well isn't that nice.

More like he only needs two drop kicks. -__-
    PSN: Bakuhakubasugasu
    I play all fighting games.
    Youtube<<Combos/Tutorials | TwitchTv<<Stream
    Support our new clothing company, Meaty Mob! http://meatymob.com
    ·
  • realkimrealkim Joined: Posts: 14
    King of fighters xii kim combos by realkim

YouTube

:rock::rock:
    ·
    YouTube

:rock::rock:

you know you got 6 bar non possible combos up that bitch? ok.

·
  • X20ASTRIKEFREEDOMX20ASTRIKEFREEDOM Aka. Kusanagi-Style Joined: Posts: 809
    New vids from the KCE team

Villains

[Krax - lvl 30] [Scyfher - lvl 30] [Psycho Frame - lvl 30]
    [Healer/DPS] [Fire Tank] [Mental Controller]

PS3 Countdown Server - DC Universe Online
    ·
    I really enjoyed this set. Thanks.
    ·
  • ShiawaseShiawase Joined: Posts: 270
    Did anyone else watch the KoF matches on the SRk front page? I enjoyed the Mature wall combo (infite?). Rekka, rekka, rekka~
    ·
    Did anyone else watch the KoF matches on the SRk front page? I enjoyed the Mature wall combo (infite?). Rekka, rekka, rekka~

thats enjoyable to you? older kof infinites atually required a fuckload of precision and execution cause they where so hard (kim and athena air moves in corner, kim stomp glitch). this is just stupid, fucking retarded actually.

·
    Here is another Japanese video

Villains

·
  • DaveNKDaveNK What!? No Avatar!! Joined: Posts: 441
    The first match, that player couldn't play with Leona. 2nd match was... "meh" pulled off infinite but kept Ex'ing in hopes to land it again randomly, final match beasted with K.

all around it was alright
    VF:5 - Vanessa
    KOF'02:UM - Iori, Kyo, Vanessa, Geese, Terry,
    MBAA: - Ryoga Shiki , Ciel
    ·
    here goes the quarter finals of the japanese video.

Villains

·
  • comoesacomoesa not too bad.. Joined: Posts: 1,125
    Wow, that Goro glitch looks stupid...
    FOREVER NEVERMORE
    ·
  • Tofu WarriorTofu Warrior Today is close Joined: Posts: 1,072
    Yeah, but he didn't put it to good use.

Either way, that quarter final video is probably the best KOF 13 vid I've seen to date. Shen Woo vs. Andy at the end is just phenomenal.
    ·
  • d3vd3v The Grumpy Machine. Joined: Posts: 26,433 mod
    For me, SF4 got fighting games backward - combos are supposed to be easy and reversals are supposed to be hard.
    -Mike_Z

·

Part 10
    Part 11
    Part 12
    Part 13
    Part 14
    Part 15
    Part 16
    ·
  • Shiranui_ninjaShiranui_ninja Joined: Posts: 135
    interesting, no kyo and just one elisabeth
    new_firma-1.png
    ·

Ralf Jones has entered the fray from parts unknown!:wow:
    ·

·
  • krazykone123krazykone123 なにそれ Joined: Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭✭✭

·

·
  • Violent RyoViolent Ryo Mistuurrr KaraTEH! Joined: Posts: 382
    Thanks dude.

nice to see some variety :razzy:

edit: missing video #32

KOFXIII: Ryo Rob Tak (Art of Fighting Team)
    KOF 98UM: EX-Ryo Brian Kyo Terry Eiji Tak
    SSFIVAE: Dan
    KOF XI: Ryo (Leader) + 2 Random
    ·

these matches are really good, the "no K'/Mature/Raiden rule" is in effect
    ·
    Not gonna lie, Joe's infinite looks pretty cool.
    ·
  • BiGGDaddyCaneBiGGDaddyCane ☵☳☷☵☴☵☳☲☷☵ Joined: Posts: 913
    Thanks krazy, I've been waiting to see more VICE.:tup:

Her Gore Fest looks perfect.
    " Watching Early 1900's Classics "
    KOF 98 Slugfest Dream Match Never Ends
    ·
  • BakuhakubasugasuBakuhakubasugasu Eating dreams since '96. Joined: Posts: 3,329
    Vice has been looking mad smex. Air to air hit into her ex-swipe.. Wooo, love it!
    PSN: Bakuhakubasugasu
    I play all fighting games.
    Youtube<<Combos/Tutorials | TwitchTv<<Stream
    Support our new clothing company, Meaty Mob! http://meatymob.com
    ·

These are a couple weeks old, SBO D-1 Qualifier videos for KOF XIII at GAME a-cho, Sukoa is probably in their somewhere
    ·
    More AI videos

·
  • Violent RyoViolent Ryo Mistuurrr KaraTEH! Joined: Posts: 382
    thanks for the new vids and listing the characters used, i wish one of you AI guys mained Ryo though..
    KOFXIII: Ryo Rob Tak (Art of Fighting Team)
    KOF 98UM: EX-Ryo Brian Kyo Terry Eiji Tak
    SSFIVAE: Dan
    KOF XI: Ryo (Leader) + 2 Random
    ·
    More KCE videos

·
    K Team combos

·
  • DaveNKDaveNK What!? No Avatar!! Joined: Posts: 441
    That vice gameplay was on point
    VF:5 - Vanessa
    KOF'02:UM - Iori, Kyo, Vanessa, Geese, Terry,
    MBAA: - Ryoga Shiki , Ciel
    ·
  • SAB-CASAB-CA Not the Super Argentine Backbreaker! Joined: Posts: 636
    The King Of Fighters XIII - KCE??????????

Links have now been fixed, and should be in working order. Thanks for the heads up, krazykone!
    My World!: sabworks.com - cafepress.com/sabfan - sab-ca.deviantart.com
    Current Goal: KI3 - Thunder / Glacius / Orchid! -- KoF XIII: Improving my... Claw Iori?!?
    ·
    Thanks for contributing
    ·
  • natearistatanatearistata Joined: Posts: 116
    Just wanted to toss out a big thank you to everyone posting videos, I have a lot to watch.
    ·
  • LabanLaban KOF98 Player Joined: Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭
    KOF XIII ?Ver1.1)????????????(9)

Didn't see this posted yet. It's a 23 minute long video of two guys playing ver 1.1. Sure there is a K', but I think the player's highlight is his Leona and P2 has a good Iori and starts off the first patch pretty well with Benimaru.
    ·
    KOF XIII ?Ver1.1)????????????(9)

Didn't see this posted yet. It's a 23 minute long video of two guys playing ver 1.1. Sure there is a K', but I think the player's highlight is his Leona and P2 has a good Iori and starts off the first patch pretty well with Benimaru.

Very good, really fast paced back and forth stuff with very few pauses in between, really enjoyed that Leona, Iori, along with the Shen, Yuri, and Benimaru too, hope that guy uploads some more sets
    ·
    Same, those were really good. The crazy move at around 7:55 makes me interested in K' too.
    ·
  • Quick ManQuick Man Joined: Posts: 501
    How do you watch those videos? I cant read Japanese :(
    ·
    im a vipper
    ·
    How do you watch those videos? I cant read Japanese :(

Nicovideo Redirector
    ·
    Here goes the youtube links to the kof 13 ver 1.1 footage

Villains

·
  • FeezFeez Joined: Posts: 77
    There are step-by-step guides on how to make a Nico account that are easy to find...

Thanks for all the videos being posted, guys.
    ***#SNKPlaymore @EFnet***
    ·
    Using the Nicovideo redirector doesn't degrade the quality or anything of it though, right?
    ·
    Shouldn't since it's just making Nico videos available to those that don't have accoutns. But the quality may deteriorate during peak hours and etc. because whoever made the redirector most probably just has a general account. I have premium so it's inapplicable and I get good priority in watching their live streams. It's better to just make an account (even general) just to have the leisure of checking out what's on there.
    ·