MAS Systems Official Thread

12345679»

Comments

• AbevAbev Jack of no trades, master of none. Joined: Posts: 25
    Unsafe wrote: »
    You selling any of them?

Also wondering about this myself.
  • 805Nash805Nash Joined: Posts: 13
    Yes, I'm open to selling a few MAS sticks. PM me for more info.
    These are some of my personal sticks. DD071WfV0AAU51f.jpg

C_mfYoXVoAIN5WO.jpg
  • UnsafeUnsafe Joined: Posts: 62
    What buttons are those? (or are they just button covers?)
    Those are Perfect 360 Optical buttons
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Righto. Joined: Posts: 13,814
    You need 50 posts before you can sell.
    XBL: WatCnBrwnDo4U | PSN: LanierIsPlusEV/FORpowerfulGame | CFN: MissingPerson/YddeDdeDe GGPO/FightCade: Missing Person | Steam: [TAS] Missing Person | Battle.net: MissingPersn#1365
    Twitter: JTMMissingPersn | Instagram: jtmmissingperson | Twitch: twitch.tv/missingpersonsrk
    edited August 30
    No problem, I'll have Royalflush sell for me then. Thank you for letting me know.
    Post edited by 805Nash on
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,392
    You need 50 posts before you can sell.

50 Post and 6 months is the rules.
    And only in the trading Outlet.
    po pimpus wrote:
    That's sad as fuck.
    I just picked up 2 more full size MAS sticks on Ebay. That makes my total 32
  • mulesingmulesing Joined: Posts: 3
    That's awesome. Have a pic of your full collection?
    Not at the moment. I will upload one when I get some of them back from being modded by RoyalFlush.
  • DreamTRDreamTR Console is the suck Joined: Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    805Nash I sent you a PM
    Arcade for Life!
    http://www.gamegalaxyarcade.com
    Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat player since the beginning. No team, no affiliation.
  • dspnumber1fandspnumber1fan Joined: Posts: 70
    wow youde think with the huge scene of the fgc nowadays and the fact madcatz is gone that some americans ticks would come about hell ddr scene even had tons of guys making custom pads and the fgc is much larger than the dance scene plus most players have at least 2 types of sticks i find it crazy u cant still buy mas or have someone develop a new type of stick.
  • thelordlonewolfthelordlonewolf Joined: Posts: 21
    wow youde think with the huge scene of the fgc nowadays and the fact madcatz is gone that some americans ticks would come about hell ddr scene even had tons of guys making custom pads and the fgc is much larger than the dance scene plus most players have at least 2 types of sticks i find it crazy u cant still buy mas or have someone develop a new type of stick.
    is possible, but the FGC and the retrogaming community need to show interest in "larger" numbers, i don't think any mainstream brand (razer, qanba, hori and not much more) would build a stick with american parts nowadays, but if there is demand then the custom builders and DIY cases would offer the option, just like many offer korean stick compatible cases, would be so hard to made a fightstick case with depth for western parts? i think 28mm western buttons fit in 30mm holes, and that a western joystick fit on japanese joystick holes.

right now i don't have money, but i would love to have a full IL, straight layout, arcade stick.
  • FreedomGundamFreedomGundam Freedom, ikimasu! Joined: Posts: 2,500
    i think 28mm western buttons fit in 30mm holes,
    They might, but it's not ideal. If the nut gets loose, your button will shift and wobble.
    and that a western joystick fit on japanese joystick holes.
    They don't; the mounting pattern is different.

Current at-home stick: Hori VLX Kuro (LS-40-01 + PS-14-K)
    Current portable stick: Mad Catz TvC (LS-40-01 + PS-14-KN)
    Current guest-sticks: custom ABS Modular stick (JLF + OBSN-30), custom Saint-stick (Happ/IL Competition)
    Cabinet: custom "Resistor" cabinet (32" LCD, X360, P1=LS-32-01 + PS-14-KN, P2=JLF + OBSC-30)
    Previous sticks: custom Happ CvS2 Double-sticks, custom Happ Hitomi-stick & Xenosaga-stick, custom Sanwa/Seimitsu Neptune-stick and Sylvia-stick, modded Mad Catz TvC, modded Mad Catz Brawlstick, modded Hori FSVX, modded Exar Exaprize

Looking for:
    CPS2 (green or blue): Hyper SF2
    Naomi GD-ROM: SF Zero3 Upper, Puyo Puyo Fever, Triggerheart Excelica, Ikaruga
    @FreedomGundam

ops, then i have wrong information.

then to put a eurojoystick/happcompetition in a hori vewlix you need a kowal universal mounting plante, no?

and can a eurojoystick fit on a metal panel with a 28mm hole with the original mounting plate? or it needs a wood panel?
  • FreedomGundamFreedomGundam Freedom, ikimasu! Joined: Posts: 2,500
    Happ sticks fit in 1-1/8 (28mm) holes, so that should be fine.
    It's the bolt mounting pattern that's different. A Kowal Universal plate should make work, but as I've never used one (Kowal plate) myself, so I don't have the first-hand experience with it.
    Current at-home stick: Hori VLX Kuro (LS-40-01 + PS-14-K)
    Current portable stick: Mad Catz TvC (LS-40-01 + PS-14-KN)
    Current guest-sticks: custom ABS Modular stick (JLF + OBSN-30), custom Saint-stick (Happ/IL Competition)
    Cabinet: custom "Resistor" cabinet (32" LCD, X360, P1=LS-32-01 + PS-14-KN, P2=JLF + OBSC-30)
    Previous sticks: custom Happ CvS2 Double-sticks, custom Happ Hitomi-stick & Xenosaga-stick, custom Sanwa/Seimitsu Neptune-stick and Sylvia-stick, modded Mad Catz TvC, modded Mad Catz Brawlstick, modded Hori FSVX, modded Exar Exaprize

Looking for:
    CPS2 (green or blue): Hyper SF2
    Naomi GD-ROM: SF Zero3 Upper, Puyo Puyo Fever, Triggerheart Excelica, Ikaruga
    edited October 9
    Got a custom made MAS Super Pro Capcom arcade stick. NOS Wico P360 joystick. https://imgur.com/a/USbM8
    805Nash wrote: »
    Got a custom made MAS Super Pro Capcom arcade stick. NOS Wico P360 joystick. https://imgur.com/a/USbM8

do you sell remodeled MAS systems sticks? for what price? i would like to have a IL arcade stick for PS4 and mainly PC.
    I can't sell to you on here due to lack of posts but if you go to my twitter you can DM me for more info on what I have available. Your other option is to reach out to RoyalFlush on here.
  • KabaLKabaL My yomi is better Joined: Posts: 1,075
    Guys, would it be possible to share the measurements of the Super Pro and Mini sticks? I build one maaany years ago (more than 10 I think?) and I sold it, but sadly can't find the measurements than someone here on SRK sent me a long time ago. Would be great to build a pair to have around with Raspberry Pi systems inside.
    ~~Where in the world is Opips2 ??~~
  • KabaLKabaL My yomi is better Joined: Posts: 1,075
    Sorry, I can't edit my previous post, but I did found the measurements :smile:

MAS Super Pro Stick clone
    3/4" wood
    Top 14 1/2" x 10"
    Bottom 14 1/2" x 6 1/2"
    Front 14 1/2" x 3"
    Sides 8 1/2" x 9" (Cut at an angle) - Back should be 5" and front 4"
    ~~Where in the world is Opips2 ??~~
    https://imgur.com/a/R7kUH my collection minus 3-5 that I acquired since this photo was taken.
    And yes, those are all Wico P360 joysticks sitting on each one.
  • LittleJimmy1983LittleJimmy1983 Darksakul for mod 2018 Joined: Posts: 939
    805Nash wrote: »
    https://imgur.com/a/R7kUH my collection minus 3-5 that I acquired since this photo was taken.

That's enough to give someone a spontaneous nosebleed.
    End of one nightmare, prelude to the another.