Mid-Cities Thread (Midland-Odessa) Now with BarFights!!!

Comments

• ShenlongBoShenlongBo Joined: Posts: 67
    LOL, yeah I crashed out hard for a bit too. I haven't heard from the other guys in a bit, but I figure they're still down. I'm down to play whether it's 3 people that come out or 300.
  • DavidstarDavidstar KILLA KUEEN! Joined: Posts: 5,058
    We are in the parking lot of the Clusters Apartments, leaching Wi-Fi off of somebody named "BLUE". There is no 2410 AT ALL at this place.
    Did you see that Zack? Clear as a crisp spring morning... FK....in the signature. I knew i could count on it. It never fails
    Haha, alright cool man. I'll be down in a sec. Go to the covered parking.
    What covered parking?
    Did you see that Zack? Clear as a crisp spring morning... FK....in the signature. I knew i could count on it. It never fails
    Haha, alright cool man. I'll be down in a sec. Go to the covered parking.
    Bah. 2410? Dumb. It's TEN 24 (my bad)... here... call me on this number...

EDIT: number deleted to avoid the crazies
    Hell yeah, I'm glad ya'll came out. That was badass. I think I might be able to get good again now that I'm not just beating up on people who have to ask me shit like... "how do I jump?"

T. Hawk is a dirty savage, btw. GGs all :)
  • kataridragonkataridragon My DP is 8+triangle Joined: Posts: 1,037
    Hell yeah, I'm glad ya'll came out. That was badass. I think I might be able to get good again now that I'm not just beating up on people who have to ask me shit like... "how do I jump?"

T. Hawk is a dirty savage, btw. GGs all :)
    ^^^ racist, calling Native Americans savages lolz ^^^

Ya pretty good time and good matches. Ur a little rusty from all those scrubs oxidizing ur playstyle but u got the goods.
    Even though from what I understanding, nothing happened and never will happen. Uggh that was a long car ride.......

Edit: Omg Wesker. I am such the hype dog.... Even though im of the cat. Meow!!!
    Foot Dive! Raise the Rufus! You mean nothing to me! What am I fighting for! Clack,Clack, Clackety Clack! Your too slow! My lady! No match for me! Instant Shining Wizard!
    Yo. So. I'm bored. I know it's short-short notice, but if anyone wants to come play, come on. You don't even have to reply, just come knock.
    I'm pretty sure I can beat T. Hawk now. Or I'll at least come really really close a lot.
    I'm pretty sure I can beat T. Hawk now. Or I'll at least come really really close a lot.

Shhhh keep quiet about T.Hawk, its a secret...

I also want everyone to know Halo Reach sux. Discussion?
    Foot Dive! Raise the Rufus! You mean nothing to me! What am I fighting for! Clack,Clack, Clackety Clack! Your too slow! My lady! No match for me! Instant Shining Wizard!
    Shhhh keep quiet about T.Hawk, its a secret...

I also want everyone to know Halo Reach sux. Discussion?

What? Why does it suck?
  • Grimm_DemizeGrimm_Demize AKA DrooMighty Joined: Posts: 1,790
    I beat his T.Hawk 2 out of 3, that's fine for me. :D
    8-3-2004

"Wait a minute, wait a minute, WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE: You played a fuckload of Marvel tournaments. There is not a single fighting game that is blacker than Marvel. They could make Roots: The Fighting Game and have Kuntakente painting the fence on slave owners and it wouldn't be blacker than Marvel." - Pertho
    I beat his T.Hawk 2 out of 3, that's fine for me. :D

yeah once after a bazzillion loses

and i didnt have my pad
    Damn you and your pad.

Better borrow a Hori EX2.
    8-3-2004

"Wait a minute, wait a minute, WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE: You played a fuckload of Marvel tournaments. There is not a single fighting game that is blacker than Marvel. They could make Roots: The Fighting Game and have Kuntakente painting the fence on slave owners and it wouldn't be blacker than Marvel." - Pertho
    Ya'll should come out again. Tonight.

Don't you think?
    I'd be down...if I weren't all the way out in Austin.
    8-3-2004

I'd be down...if I weren't all the way out in Austin.
    Austin? Awesome. What for?

If this is for that tournament ya'll were talking about I'm gonna feel like a dumbass...

If this is for that tournament ya'll were talking about I'm gonna feel like a dumbass...

Haha, nah, nothing fighting game related. I work for my rich ass uncle out here sometimes, he's got me for the next week or so. Probably hit up UFO while I'm out here though, have some fun for once.
    8-3-2004

Ah, right on. Damn man, I've been dying to put all this practice to use against real opponents. *shakes fist*
    Ah, right on. Damn man, I've been dying to put all this practice to use against real opponents. *shakes fist*

Saturday, baby. Get out to that house on 52nd and Dixie and put the practice to use.
    8-3-2004

• P.Y.TP.Y.T Joined: Posts: 282
    ((Announcement))

alright me and Toan are real tight but there's been some dispute in Dallas on, who will win a MM between me and Toan well here u go, the Battle for Dallas will happen Oct 9th in Houston..

P.Y.T vs Toan FT7 for 5K!!

Don't Miss the Epic Event!!
    Ah dude...

I'd love to, but it's my lil boy's birthday on Saturday and I'll be outta town. I'd love to get out there, but I probably won't be able to.

No its in Dallas this November. I updated the First Post with more info on AB2k10.
    ((Announcement))

alright me and Toan are real tight but there's been some dispute in Dallas on, who will win a MM between me and Toan well here u go, the Battle for Dallas will happen Oct 9th in Houston..

P.Y.T vs Toan FT7 for 5K!!

No time to go. Get a vid and post it on youtube and give us a link.

Edit: First Post changed W/ more info and general organization.
    LOL @ Marvel money matches being advertised in this thread...I'm the only Marvel player in town.
    8-3-2004

Hey I totally found this SF4 player the other day. He said he doesnt play competitivly but I got his number and he said he would come to ranbats. Now is the time to aquire anouther lost soul MWAHAHAHAHA
    Hey I totally found this SF4 player the other day. He said he doesnt play competitivly but I got his number and he said he would come to ranbats. Now is the time to aquire anouther lost soul MWAHAHAHAHA

no you didnt you dont play games now all you do is stay at home and talk to your girlfriend

you have aquired nachumitis
  • Kyle HydeKyle Hyde ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA Joined: Posts: 267
    : D
    Never doubt the powers of weapon space.
    Better than Rik-itis.

"I think you need to buffer the inputs and then piano-key option-select at the character select screen so your guy gets invulnerability frames while walking backwards. Also: Daigo"
    8-3-2004

• ChairmanChairman Joined: Posts: 448
    Ah dude...

I'd love to, but it's my lil boy's birthday on Saturday and I'll be outta town. I'd love to get out there, but I probably won't be able to.

Waaaaaat?! lol I guess it's cool since it's your son's b-day and all. We'd all like you to be there. I can't wait to get some matches in on you, whenever that may be. Shoutouts to akumas mixup game.

Nice. I have been talking to a guy from my english class. Says he has a group of people that he plays with alot. sounds like 4 or 5 of them. If they make it, which they said they would, along with everyone that normally shows up, this should be a really good turnout. I'll be bringing my setup. Could you bring an extra copy of ssf4, just in case?
    Meh.
    Ya ill bring my copy. Do we need any extra TVs, consoles or anything?
    no you didnt you dont play games now all you do is stay at home and talk to your girlfriend
    you have aquired nachumitis

Shut it Davidstar. SHUN GOKU SATSU!!!!
    kick to the heavens!

i wanna play blaz at ranbats *sigh*
    Never forget when I was playing Marvel at the arcade in Albuquerque and that matrix-ass nerdy white dude with the pee-wee herman voice suddenly went all "SHINNNN...SHORYUKEN"
    8-3-2004

kick to the heavens!

i wanna play blaz at ranbats *sigh*

^^^ doesn't know the move name

:3 lol
    Well, birthday plans changed unexpectedly, so I might be able to make it out tonight after all.

How long do ya'll usually stay and play at these things?
    Well, birthday plans changed unexpectedly, so I might be able to make it out tonight after all.

How long do ya'll usually stay and play at these things?

Usually till 11 I think. U should definitly try to make it out here. Im gonna be there and so is David.
    That's cool. Anyone down for some warm-ups?
    That's cool. Anyone down for some warm-ups?

I get off at 5 and david will be with me so we can probably get somethin goin till 8
    That's cool. You wanna do it out there somewhere, or should we pre-game at my place?

Invitation open to all if it's here, btw.
    That's cool. You wanna do it out there somewhere, or should we pre-game at my place?

Invitation open to all if it's here, btw.

You should come down here (uggh its raining). Ill pm you my address me and david will be there @ 5 ... my room is a mess oh well.
    Hey guys, I had a blast out there at the ranbat. GGs all. Chairman, I'm coming for ya, bro. I cracked the code with Cody a couple times, I can do it again, haha. And Cole...

...you're definitely the Sakura player out here, lol.