Kansas City Gaming: Hype for No Reason

1179180181182183185»

Comments

• CrimsonCrimson Joined: Posts: 1,029
    Check your PMs Crimson
    Understood. I sent you a f/r.
  • jspotjspot Hurricane of KCMO Joined: Posts: 815
    yo so i can explain the ugliness on twitch.tv. According to their news letter if you dont pay for premium on justin.tv, they move all your shit to twitch.tv while lowering the quality to a sub 420 standard. the first few days that the stream archive was on justin.tv, it looked WAY better. either way i have the entire thing in 720 and im currently working on getting it to youtube. this shit really pisses me off but hey its free and it works for now - plus no one (including myself) wants to pay for things.

either way, if youre like me and cant stand to watch the archives on twitch.tv - just gimmie a bit of time and things will be on youtube in hd

actually tekken 6 will be up soon
    like really soon
    run, stop, FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • AxioMAxioM Zap yo dumbass. Joined: Posts: 1,077
  • RadianRadian pick a top tier Joined: Posts: 645
    Just setup the challonge pre-registration site please use that instead of posting in the srk forum since I wont be checking to see what games you are gonna play from there.

And again as always if you dont see a tournament there that you want us to run please tell me and ill will post it up. Please note that tournaments will only be played if they have at least 8 or more entries. I dont wanna run a 4 man round robin just because you guy dont play enough in casuals. If you wanna win money against one another play a MM.

http://kcsrk.challonge.com/

John please update all sites that involve that involve maxout. TY

Also if people want I can record and track all match data using the card site that chachi posted a while ago. If people want to know how they rank in each game using this data please let me know so finally have an consensus on the ranking list and on how they should be updated weather it be strictly for tournaments or casuals included.
    necessity is the mother of invention
  • boxbrosgboxbrosg Joined: Posts: 411
    Games tonight? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I NEED GAMES TONIGHT...

but no really, I haven't played in forever and want to get back into actually practicing and shit. Holidays fucked my schedule up but that should be fixed now.
  • focrafocra "foe-cruh" Joined: Posts: 488
    Woah, boxy playing games again?

I'm not gonna be back until the third, but I'm definitely going to be getting games in as much as possible when I arrive.
    Woah, boxy playing games again?

I'm not gonna be back until the third, but I'm definitely going to be getting games in as much as possible when I arrive.

Not only that, I'm playing UMvC3, I mean, I'm playing it badly, but I'm playing it.
  • DAPVIPDAPVIP Word of Advice: Top players win by mashing. Joined: Posts: 154
    I'll be at John's tonight hopefully. I'm expecting a Marvel setup, but if not, some KoF would be nice. I really want to get more experience in that game despite not knowing how to play it.
    The sooner you realize that Mash > Everything, the faster you'll become at being a better player. Deep down, you know it's true.

UMVC3: Dante, X-23, Iron Man.
    SSIVAE: Guy.
  • rei_vincentrei_vincent King of Random Select Joined: Posts: 145
    BOXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYYY. Good shit, I'll grind you out to be a legend in no time
    Dante/Dormammu/Magneto

I don't need dubstep to win. Stay free Zero/Vergil players.
    Who was the rog player on stream playing fei long? I enjoyed that Rog play.
  • rei_vincentrei_vincent King of Random Select Joined: Posts: 145
    I'll be at John's tonight hopefully. I'm expecting a Marvel setup, but if not, some KoF would be nice. I really want to get more experience in that game despite not knowing how to play it.

I'll bring mine dummy, need another xbox stick though
    Dante/Dormammu/Magneto

I don't need dubstep to win. Stay free Zero/Vergil players.
    BOXXXXXXXYYYYYYYYYY. Good shit, I'll grind you out to be a legend in no time

Yo, so I got my hands on that UMvC3 Doom, holy shit, why would you buff him? He was already strong...

Also, Soul Fire fly loops are hard on stick for me...

EDIT: also, i just took a look at the allegiance chart for TTT2:

Christie
    Likes (+1):
    Dislikes (-1): Ogre
    Hates (-2): Jin, Kazuya, Eddy

Thats right, she likes NO ONE and hates everyone, even Eddy...who likes her.
  • papermarkispapermarkis Think of New York Knicks Joined: Posts: 154
    Who was the rog player on stream playing fei long? I enjoyed that Rog play.

Pretty sure that was Rob.
    This message is already read
    Pretty sure that was Rob.
    Thank you.
  • MR.MisterMR.Mister retirement Joined: Posts: 264
    Steve
    Likes (+1): Paul, Law, Lei, Nina
    Dislikes (-1): Ogre
    Hates (-2): Jin, Heihachi

Nina
    Likes (+1): Jin, Eddy
    Dislikes (-1): Lei, Christie, Steve, Lars
    Hates (-2): Anna, Ogre

Well deron, if you use steve and nina, steve will get netsu/rage when nina gets hurt at 100 damage but nina won't rage till steve gets hurt at 123 damage. So it's a hit and miss but still a team worth checking out.
    There is no way I'm playing that queer eddy though...even christie hates him :rofl:
    Nina and panda are neutral so both take 113 damage to netsu/rage...but I'll still play them.
  • prod1gyprod1gy Holdin Deez Balloons Joined: Posts: 450
    When are you gonna send me that write up? Been messing with the whole cast to see if i can find a nitch somewhere. I still like Lee but i still wanna learn nina.
    "Jungle Juice needs to be banned from hookups, that shit is broke." - Chachi
  • InsertCoins25InsertCoins25 Joined: Posts: 44
    I just got Mortal Kombat over the holidays. Better late to the party than never. I'm going to see if I can pick this up.
    When are you gonna send me that write up? Been messing with the whole cast to see if i can find a nitch somewhere. I still like Lee but i still wanna learn nina.
    Sorry, I totally forgot about that. I'm going thru nina now so you can check your pm's later tonyte.:tup:
  • ChachiChachi The Masterpiece Joined: Posts: 4,674
    New Year's bash was amazing. Too much shit to list here, shoutouts to everyone that made it out.

Looking to set up a new thread to accompany the new year, if I get the okay from everyone else I'll set it up after I wake up from my coma.
    "Now I can spend that flight money on gettin some titties in my face"- KC's Notorious

CFN ID: TKC_ChachiPC Fightcade: Chachi
  • RadianRadian pick a top tier Joined: Posts: 645
    Yo hookup at my place at 8. Bring setups
    necessity is the mother of invention
  • GetThere1TimeGetThere1Time Praying Mantits Joined: Posts: 665
    Updated the first post with names and gamertag type stuff as well as jspots thursdays. If anyone objects to their real name being posted just let me know and I'll replace it with your SRK name.
    It takes a long time to mash out kung fu
  • GetThere1TimeGetThere1Time Praying Mantits Joined: Posts: 665
    Need some suggestions for new SRK thread titles.
    It takes a long time to mash out kung fu
    yo smakula when TTT2 comes out you need to play hwaorang and bryan...holy crap they got team synergy.
  • prod1gyprod1gy Holdin Deez Balloons Joined: Posts: 450
    They are taking out that unblockable with kbob. Atleast last time i read Zaibatsu it was said they are gonna patch it. That setup has been known for awhile now and Bryan isnt the only char who can abuse it. Btw good look on the write up. Havent went too much in depth with it yet because of the pass weekend. But on my next offday ill get back to you.
    "Jungle Juice needs to be banned from hookups, that shit is broke." - Chachi
    I don't know why they would take it out, there is nothing broke about it but whatever as long as nina is left alone lol
    Yeah there really isn't anything broken about that unblockable setup, do people not remember some of the shit from 5.0 or DR days? You get hit once, you learn not to tech.
  • Rex0rRex0r Do smart stuff Joined: Posts: 2,731
    I liked tekken 4. Jin laser scraper just frame all day baby.
    I liked tekken 4. Jin laser scraper just frame all day baby.
    Tekken 4? o_O Never heard of it. When did it come out?
  • FuLLBLeeDFuLLBLeeD KC SRK Supreme Godking Joined: Posts: 2,158
    That would have been the greatest thing ever ever if you posted it in the right thread.
  • FuLLBLeeDFuLLBLeeD KC SRK Supreme Godking Joined: Posts: 2,158
    ya'll fucking suck tbh