Upstate SC: We're so good we don't even have to PLAY. And out-of-towners post FOR us.

Comments

• nachobusiness1nachobusiness1 prodigy/playboy Joined: Posts: 45
    i like the new name,im not going to lie :)
    pink taco,puta!!!!!!!!
    ·
  • IcegeIcege Scott f'n Summers Joined: Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭
    i approve this title =D
    Rest in Peace Kevin "Gohan" Craft
    March 2, 1986 - April 7, 2010
    "Dude yea"
    ·
  • UncleBuckUncleBuck Retired Button Masher Joined: Posts: 395
    They win for us too. =)
    --Mastering Spanish Ninjitsu--
    --AV N.I.ed by Shatterstar back in the day--
    --Team Pink Taco : Come Get Some--
    --Bumping Uglies Since1992, It Is Still Not Pretty Yet--
    ·
  • BobSmackBobSmack BV CTO / FR Administrator Joined: Posts: 2,519 mod
  • PROFESSORLESTERPROFESSORLESTER is THESHIT.COM Joined: Posts: 663
    Wow just WOW
    It takes skill to be this Random
    ALEX, ABEL, ANJI, ADON,HONDA, DEEJEY TAGAR
    One of the first GDLK members. Now thats e-penis
    ·
  • The_GunslingerThe_Gunslinger He does cheat Joined: Posts: 219
    That's what's up!
    Craig, I will miss you homie

FORMERLY KNOWN AS EVILGOUKI

SkillMatic:
    DrFunkenstein2k2
    The_Gunslinger
    Raekwon187
    LordDoom
    SieClayton
    RemyMartin
    ·
    No one is posting because they were waiting for someone from out of town :)

Filldoh: you don't happen to have any 360/PS3 compatible bat-top sticks do you? I don't like the jap style.
    ·
  • filldohfilldoh Chief Beata Bitch Joined: Posts: 915
    No one is posting because they were waiting for someone from out of town :)

Filldoh: you don't happen to have any 360/PS3 compatible bat-top sticks do you? I don't like the jap style.

yea i am making one right now it is metalic sliver with traditional hap stick and buttons. the stick was already done for another system and i am just hacking the 360 pad to get the buttons right but is should have it soon. or i could do it on ps3 if you would rather have that.

also guys the finals from quantum x are up on quantum x
    here is the link.
    Quantum X Game Center -- Where Gaming Evolves!
    can anyone convert it to youtube? he said he would take it down after this week.
    ·
  • LiquiTedLiquiTed **Yoga Ultra Aegis** Joined: Posts: 549
    Who was that in the finals? Much repect to the Honda player!
    "You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."
    -Plato

P1 UnBlockable....join the P1 Nation!
    ·
    That would be Druseph from Augusta.
    ·
  • JonnyQuestJonnyQuest burst off in yo mouf Joined: Posts: 1,381
    yea i am making one right now it is metalic sliver with traditional hap stick and buttons. the stick was already done for another system and i am just hacking the 360 pad to get the buttons right but is should have it soon. or i could do it on ps3 if you would rather have that.

also guys the finals from quantum x are up on quantum x
    here is the link.
    Quantum X Game Center -- Where Gaming Evolves!
    can anyone convert it to youtube? he said he would take it down after this week.

There is actually a way to mod it so u have 2 in 1. Ps3 and 360. It has a better resale price and is fairly logical to having in this gaming era. Its less to carry.
    ·
  • blinky77blinky77 *sip* Joined: Posts: 1,367
    Hey. Is the Tilt in North Myrtle Beach still open? I'll be up there for a week.
    ·
    ^ Wrong thread. I believe you were looking for this one. They are a little closer.
    http://shoryuken.com/f20/charleston-sc-we-shank-top-5-a-204967/index39.html
    ·
  • blinky77blinky77 *sip* Joined: Posts: 1,367
    ^ Wrong thread. I believe you were looking for this one. They are a little closer.
    http://shoryuken.com/f20/charleston-sc-we-shank-top-5-a-204967/index39.html

Whoops. Yeah, I don't geography good.
    ·
    Heading to Miami in the morning. Really, I am.. I wanna be like LeBron.
    ·

Pics? I would want concave buttons though. And 360/PS3 compatible. How much? Already put specs together for AIAB.
    ·
  • DEZ 187DEZ 187 Joined: Posts: 151
    Heading to Miami in the morning. Really, I am.. I wanna be like LeBron.

me too! miami is godlike though man. i love it down there.

*waves*
    ·
  • vexcovexco sakuraaaaaa Joined: Posts: 154
    there any tourneys coming up in the area? =\
    ·
    Yeah, I'm probably not going to make that one :( Looks like we'll be in last weekend of September at the moment.
    ·
    Yeah, I'm probably not going to make that one :( Looks like we'll be in last weekend of September at the moment.

Boo! Damn, that sucks. We willl still get up if I am home, homie. :)
    ·
    sorry kyah i havent been ignoring you i have just been out of town i get back on tuesday so i can take a pic of the stick then, if you can wait that long.

thanks

as far as price i was thinking 100 for the stick wired for 360 with concave buttons. and for the board and parts it looks like around 70 so 170 dual modded. or 100 for the 360 version. the one thing i dont know how to do is to hardwire the triggers for 360 so it would be using the lb and rb for FP and RH. is that good?

shipping would just be cost for fedex i am gessing around 12 bucks.
    ·
    So I went retro and picked up (yet again) Nightwarriors: DarkStalkers Revenge b-board for my cabinet. Got the Phoenix fix so I can go worry free. I think this is still one of my favorite fighters of all time. Now I need a SFA2 with the Phoenix fix for pure CAPCOM bliss!
    "You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."
    -Plato

·
    Meh, that's a little more than I was expecting for a dual mod. Plus, I wouldn't want the triggers hardwired.

Regardless, I'm going to have to wait a while anyway, just had to buy some unexpected plane tix for my wife to go visit some family. Maybe on the next check I can figure something out.
    ·
    Sup naggas. I really enjoyed Evo. I did not go but I did how ever get another nice tv and stuff to enjoy the stream. Keith and I just enjoyed it all. I just got a Jap stick. I suck with them but i want to learn.
    ·
  • The_GunslingerThe_Gunslinger He does cheat Joined: Posts: 219
    Sounds good Ted. When we playing? lol
    Craig, I will miss you homie

FORMERLY KNOWN AS EVILGOUKI

SkillMatic:
    DrFunkenstein2k2
    The_Gunslinger
    Raekwon187
    LordDoom
    SieClayton
    RemyMartin
    ·
    So I went retro and picked up (yet again) Nightwarriors: DarkStalkers Revenge b-board for my cabinet. Got the Phoenix fix so I can go worry free. I think this is still one of my favorite fighters of all time. Now I need a SFA2 with the Phoenix fix for pure CAPCOM bliss!

congrats on the board man the only phoenix board i have is a SFA2, which ones do you own now.
    ·
    I had a Phoenixed SFA3 but the game lost it's appeal to me. Jordan now is the proud owner and guardian of that board (still gotta get him that "A" board). SFA2 is one of my all-time favorite SF games and is probably the only game that comes close to having been played as often as I have played 3S.
    -Plato

·
  • krayzeejlkrayzeejl Jayschwan Joined: Posts: 264
    I'm loving the thread title and its so true!!! A lot of the people who post on here aren't even in the upstate anymore!!!

GGs to xRenz and all those other SC ppls that I've never met/heard of before!!! I added a lot of you guys as friends so hopefully we can get some more matches in soon!!!
    ~~~Ķŕ@Ŷz3eĴĽ~~~
    ·
    I'm loving the thread title and its so true!!! A lot of the people who post on here aren't even in the upstate anymore!!!

GGs to xRenz and all those other SC ppls that I've never met/heard of before!!! I added a lot of you guys as friends so hopefully we can get some more matches in soon!!!

Invite me again in a few weeks when I can get a decent joystick, I haven't even played SSF2 yet :lol:

Besides, I was in the middle of a 15 SONG MARATHON SON!!!! You can't interrupt a professional :lol:
    ·
  • Da UnknownDa Unknown Lvl. Zero Joined: Posts: 198
    So Kyah gets down on the Rock Band tip, eh?

One day I have to swing by and help the band out. Vocals, drums, gee-tar.... name it. LOL
    Laugh At The Violence....

A one sided beating in video games is not considered rape. It's a consensual ass whoopin'
    ·
    You have a long way to swing, Marcus - I'm almost exactly 1000 miles away from you at the moment ;)
    ·
  • Da UnknownDa Unknown Lvl. Zero Joined: Posts: 198
    D:

Aw, man....
    Laugh At The Violence....

A one sided beating in video games is not considered rape. It's a consensual ass whoopin'
    ·
    ..but I REALLY need to get some of the band achievements, on pretty much any of the games (I played through Band mode on GH:M one time with a friend of mine - that's pretty much IT). Perhaps we could coordinate something online sometime? I just saw you on XBL a minute ago...
    ·
  • greglifegreglife beautiful Joined: Posts: 153
    Hey guys, I typically attend the ranbats in cola, but have recently been looking to expand on comp. I live in gaffney, sc. It's right above spartanburg and greenville. So, what's up? Anything going on this weekend?
    I got techniques drippin' out my buttcheeks
    Sleep on my stomach so I don't fuck up my sheets
    ·
    Along with the 70/20/10 split of the pot. 1st place of Ssfiv will receive this..

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e377/KidQuest/081980a9.jpg

Details:

Juri joined S.I.N. and is regarded as Seth's faithful and deadly "sword". Her attire and ethal fighting skill has given her the nickname "Spider" within the S.I.N. organization. Juri is a maniacal hedonist and derives great pleasure in ravaging opponents with her brutal attacks. A hightech weapon system has been fused nto her left eye, granting her incredible power and lightning speed to attack her prey. By Seth's command, she relentlessly buries anyone who opposes S.I.N. Standing approx. 11-inches tall, Juri is the newest addition to SOTA's Street Fighter collectible resin statue line. Made of premium quality resin and flex resin, this statue is truly a work of art
    ·
  • oygoyg A new school OG. Joined: Posts: 599
    what's up guys :rofl:
    Violence is a beauttttiful thing!
    ·
  • Dark AkumaDark Akuma The Killian Hugger Joined: Posts: 152
    What up? Peeps!! Sorry I haven't been online in a while I have been really busy with work. If anyone wants to play hit me up online.

I'm looking at you Ted! LOL
    ·
    Get outta my yard and quit looking through my window!
    -Plato

·
    he is not in your yard......JORDAN IS TYPING FROM INSIDE YOUR HOUSE!!!!!!

RUNNNNNN
    ·
    Getting ready for the upstate tourney? So who's gonna take the trophy I'm offerin up in ssfiv? Anybody feelin bad ass? Huh? Got no hype to take my trophy lol.. 11 inch tall resin statue from SOTA Toy's, Juri. ;D

·
    Get outta my yard and quit looking through my window!

You sound like Sam.

GET OFF MAH LAWN, YOU LITTLE WHIPPERSNAPPER!!!! :lol:
    ·
    Getting ready for the upstate tourney? So who's gonna take the trophy I'm offerin up in ssfiv? Anybody feelin bad ass? Huh? Got no hype to take my trophy lol.. 11 inch tall resin statue from SOTA Toy's, Juri. ;D

yea Juri is too annoying and we just dont like annoying characters, now if it was a statue of norimaro from MVSF then we would be stoked.

in all seriousness that is a bad ass prize quest, so far the tourney is looking pretty damn solid.
    ·
  • Dark AkumaDark Akuma The Killian Hugger Joined: Posts: 152
    Its mine.... I call it!! It will look good on my desk. Or Ted's desk when I'm like ninja posting from inside his house. Either way............... MINE.
    ·
    by the way if any of you get a chance to go to fletcher nc(just below asheville) they have a game store there with a lot of good arcade machines in smileys flea market.

they have a MVC 1 & 2, kof 2002 &2003, a neo geo with a 100 in one cart, a punchout machine, afterburner, sanfransico rush, daytona usa, and a coctail super mario bros cab. overall pretty cool for a 40 minute drive from greenville.
    ·
    woot Starcraft two and Blazblue.. cant wait for this weekend
    ·
  • vexcovexco sakuraaaaaa Joined: Posts: 154
    Its mine.... I call it!! It will look good on my desk. Or Ted's desk when I'm like ninja posting from inside his house. Either way............... MINE.

i'll steal it from you =P
    ·