Under Night In-Birth: From the makers of Melty Blood

Comments

• Monster637Monster637 Rage Trigger Joined: Posts: 1,207
    Only rocked the import of the first release then later purchased the u.s disc.. carmine all day..there still peeps online for original us release or is everyone on a new import
    Sent From under Your bed......Using Your MOM!!!
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 22,800
    Finally some fucking news about UNIEL
    http://www.famitsu.com/news/201606/06107180.html

l_574e8f91922cf.jpg
    l_574e8df5bf3e2.jpg
    l_574e8df5bc502.jpg
    l_574e8e13f37ad.jpg
    l_574e8e06b3fff.jpg
    l_574e8e13ef97d.jpg
    l_574e8e14014ad.jpg
    l_574e8e13f186a.jpg
    l_574e8e13ed9ec.jpg
    l_574e8e13eb2dc.jpg
    l_574e8e13e4966.jpg
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • Raging_ZoroarkRaging_Zoroark Disgraceful! Joined: Posts: 1,392
    I could find the news about this new character on SRK's front page only after reverting back to the original layout, the new one is totally messed up.

I'm still waiting for this game to come to steam. They said summer, but I would be happier with a release date.
    Steam: Razor
    3DS FC: 0576-4330-3314
    NNID: Featther
  • yah yaahh b*tch!yah yaahh b*tch! thats my b*tch Joined: Posts: 6,066
    PS4 port please.
  • KomatikKomatik Card demon Joined: Posts: 2,663
    Hecatom wrote: »

Now THAT will get people interested in the game. /s
    Steam:Coffeeling | Fightcade: Coffeeling-FIN
    Xrd: Sol | ST: Claw, O.Sagat, O.Ryu | 3S: Chun-Li, Akuma
    Resource pack for learning fighting games and/or starting KOF13
  • blufangblufang Devour! Joined: Posts: 4,487
    Komatik wrote: »

I don't know if those are the type of people one should be proud to recruit. An 8 year old (or so) girl in a tiny halter top and short shorts.

• KomatikKomatik Card demon Joined: Posts: 2,663
    blufang wrote: »

I don't know if those are the type of people one should be proud to recruit. An 8 year old (or so) girl in a tiny halter top and short shorts.

That was kind of the point. That's exactly the kind of character design that sends normal people running straight for the hills.
    Steam:Coffeeling | Fightcade: Coffeeling-FIN
    Xrd: Sol | ST: Claw, O.Sagat, O.Ryu | 3S: Chun-Li, Akuma
    Resource pack for learning fighting games and/or starting KOF13
    Her name doesn't help it either.
  • Yuri_AcTNYuri_AcTN All the best things are collectives. Joined: Posts: 1,133
    Well, that's anime for you; it's unusual, yet eye-catching at the same time.

And I would love to have UNIEL[st] on the PS4 as well.
  • blufangblufang Devour! Joined: Posts: 4,487
    I was one of those people very interested in this game, waiting for the steam release. I definitely don't mind anime, i think the style can be very cool, but pedo bait by like that is disgusting.

edited June 2016
    stupid shit
    stupid shit
    stupid shit
    super stupid shit.

sigh...
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    For those that may be interested, here's a complete changelog for UNIEL[st]:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B05szmR2yYh4MWtoVVU0cmp2cXM/view

Mika Gameplay Footage:

Special shout-outs to Sourenga on providing.
  • keo-baskeo-bas Joined: Posts: 1,968
    How Mika Pedo bait?

She loli character aka, looking very young to near childish but not actually being a minor.

And so far she she does absolute nothing to portray her self sexy to intice sexual drive. She just goofy character with "adorable" side.

I welcome her addition and probably main/sub her because I I love comedy relief characters.
    Seikuken Disciple
    "That Phantom Breaker Guy"
  • yah yaahh b*tch!yah yaahh b*tch! thats my b*tch Joined: Posts: 6,066
    Im the first to roll my eyes at lolita-pedo-kawaii bait but shes pretty cool. The small girl big guns trope is one of my favorite and not very common in FGs.

I also like the japanese beauty with gigantic weapon thing too.
  • PerthoPertho The Runed One Joined: Posts: 21,931 mod
    She looks better in movement than stills tbh. I rather they do this than that clusterfuck they did for BlazBlue. don't even know the chicks' name, it was just garbage.
    Ronin Chaos on Pertho:

"Oh, Pertho. You complete me."
    jimmy1200 wrote: »
    pertho attacked me first, saying i get all my life tips from 106th and park.
  • NiiobuNiiobu Arcana Blart 3: LOVE MALL!!!!! Joined: Posts: 1,032
    UNIEL coming to Steam on July 12th. Trailer:

Freeobu
  • QuixoticNeutralQuixoticNeutral Joined: Posts: 1,126
    edited June 2016
    Would buy on steam if it was the latest version instead.
  • AceKombatAceKombat (́◕◞౪◟◕‵) ”WINNERS DON’T USE ALMIGHTY.” Joined: Posts: 2,035
    Does the Steam version even have the character with the whip (Phonon)?
    With all the hope combined... there can be a chance in SFV that Ken can, one day, walk again. #TeamWheelchair
    If interested in SFEX2+ matchmaking: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SFEX2P
    CFN: AceKombat Steam: xAceKombatx
    No, Phonon isn't playable in UNIEL.
  • AceKombatAceKombat (́◕◞౪◟◕‵) ”WINNERS DON’T USE ALMIGHTY.” Joined: Posts: 2,035
    Eirokaj wrote: »

I don't see the point of me buying the PC version. Passing on this one.
    With all the hope combined... there can be a chance in SFV that Ken can, one day, walk again. #TeamWheelchair
    AceKombat wrote: »

You know, you could always have fun with Hilda instead...

fRj3IiG.gif
    edited June 2016
    AceKombat wrote: »

You know, you could always have fun with Hilda instead...
    fRj3IiG.gif

She looks fun ;o. I originally just wanted to play Hyde though (main character staple characters I feel are a must learn at first).

I only wished that PC would get the later revisions as would consoles (or... just latest version for each system).

It was one of the main reasons I purchased Revelator, because it "was" the current version home-consoles used at the time.
    I don't care about PC not getting the latest version (that's not even out on the american consoles). Playing this version I can get used to the game's mechanics until the latest version drops and, as long there's people to play against and if the netcode is decent, shit will be fun.

And I heard that the character I am planning to main will get buffs in the latest version, nice.
  • FatalSeabassFatalSeabass Seabass is lethal! Joined: Posts: 1,043
    UNIB[st] isn't even out on Japan consoles, let alone, American ones. So don't hold your breathe for one anytime soon, especially considering that a patch for [st] just hit arcades. I imported UNIEL and loved every minute of it. I will be picking this up on Steam as well. Akatsuki till I die. I don't care if he's bottom 3. He's so much fun.
  • MuttonmanMuttonman Joined: Posts: 2,817
    UNIB[st] isn't even out on Japan consoles, let alone, American ones. So don't hold your breathe for one anytime soon, especially considering that a patch for [st] just hit arcades. I imported UNIEL and loved every minute of it. I will be picking this up on Steam as well. Akatsuki till I die. I don't care if he's bottom 3. He's so much fun.

He's top tier on Unist, so rejoice!
    That too. Let's celebrate!
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,196
    Muttonman wrote: »

He's top tier on Unist, so rejoice!

What is the current tier list for that version? Hoping Lynne didn't get changed much.
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
  • KeckaKecka Psycho Crushing that booty Joined: Posts: 1,556
    I always suck at anime fighters. Even worse than at SF, which is quite a feat. I think it's all the air dashing and stuff that my brain just can't handle. But that Evangelion looking motherfucker looks boss as all hell. Once the Steam version launches, I'm giving this a spin.
    SFV: Gief, Bison
    Xrd: Fucking nobody and everybody, but I like Elphelt, Sin, Raven and Ramlethal a little more than others
    Garou: Grant, Butt
    KI: Riptor, Aganos
    Kecka wrote: »
    I always suck at anime fighters. Even worse than at SF, which is quite a feat. I think it's all the air dashing and stuff that my brain just can't handle. But that Evangelion looking motherfucker looks boss as all hell. Once the Steam version launches, I'm giving this a spin.

their handful fighter that not too fast or very air momentuem driven. Wit that said Uniel is more ground game, but you will still be pushing alot of button since its combo heavy.
    Seikuken Disciple
  • The MartianThe Martian Tatsu Spam Supreme™ Joined: Posts: 12,152
    I just want a PS4 release of the latest version.

Sick of having to switch over to my PS3 every time I wanna play, lol.
    "Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are."

Tumblr (NSFW)
    PSN: Shadaloo_Martian
  • petran79petran79 Here comes an old challenger Joined: Posts: 1,913
    edited July 2016
    you can switch over to your PC now and hopefully this gets improved netplay, considering they hired the CCCaster author to work on Melty Blood

too slow!
    I ain't buying it again on PC. Especially if they're not even releasing the newest version of the game.

Tumblr (NSFW)
    I went against my own words.

Bought the game. I might regret it...

So much to learn about the game, so little time ;o.
    The netplay is very playable.
    edited July 2016
    I guess coming from SFV (PC... where I've experience so many rollback problems after 10 seconds of gametime [one-sided problems])... this is a huge relief! I faced about 3 people, in which none of them gave me any problems whatsoever.

If it's one thing, I'm glad to play netcode like this. Even the player that was 1 or 2 bars felt really good for me.

My only issue now is the Steam Chat UI not functioning well with fullscreen mode. Typing in-game results in actual game commands that can really be annoying, which is an oversight for sure.

Also... Nanase's theme is a good reminder for me to turn the music completely off. Modding the sound files can be easy... but I'm going to wait until more information is out on where the loop data is stored (likely bgm.txt has that information... but it seems encrypted)
    Post edited by AceKombat on
    you have to force AA and AF through Nvidia Inspector for 3D backgrounds to look nice

20160713185214_1yluai.png
    too slow!
    Okay, so I'm quitting work in 30 minutes. I have tomorrow and the day after tomorrow off. Time to go anime, I guess.
    Xrd: Fucking nobody and everybody, but I like Elphelt, Sin, Raven and Ramlethal a little more than others
    I am gonna guess that this game doesn't have cross play between pc and ps3.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • MikuruXMikuruX ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Scrubby! Joined: Posts: 497
    I am gonna guess that this game doesn't have cross play between pc and ps3.

Nope.....
    Playing Scrubby Since 1996 | "You Suck But It Can't Be Helped! ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌"
    Aquapazza: Chizuru/Riannon | AH3: Elsa (Fire) | P4U: Chie | UNIB: Waldstein | DBFCI: Kirino, Yuuki, Kuroko
    Blade Arcus: Urayukihime | Koihime Enbu: Everyone | Chaos Code: NSOC: Lupinus, Rui | Nitro+ Blasterz: Ruili
    I'm having a lot of fun with the game, but I'm already feeling it might be too anime for me to actually sit down and learn it. It's gorgeous, the systems are interesting, the character designs are cool, but it just doesn't feel like my kind of game. I prefer a slower, more deliberate pace and the fact almost nothing seems to have any recovery really bothers me.

It's way too early to tell since I'm only a couple of hours in and I don't want to make any snap judgments, but I'm getting the sneaking suspicion this will be one of those games I will pick up and play every now and then but never really learn how to play properly, like Ultimax.

Chaos and Merkava are awesome, though.
  • TetsuroTetsuro Joined: Posts: 701
    So the steam version isn't the latest version correct? That's a shame, I kinda wanted to get back into this game, but am not sure if I should just wait for the new one.
    I assume it'll be at least 2 years before we get the ANNOUNCEMENT that the current version is coming to the West. :rofl:

Tumblr (NSFW)
    I assume it'll be at least 2 years before we get the ANNOUNCEMENT that the current version is coming to the West. :rofl:

I wouldn't say 2 years, but seeing their pace it wouldn't be too farfetched to assume that it could take that long.
    For what i see, is probably that they will try to add at least 1 or 2 more characters to the arcade version before making the next installment on consoles, which i presume they will try to add at least 2 more on that aswell.
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    edited July 2016
    I just get salty when I think about how long we have to wait to get shit that's been out in Japan for over a year. :lol:

It was the same deal with Revelator and its the same with Central Fiction considering how long that game has been playable in Japan

OH AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON FUCKING TEKKEN 7.

Tumblr (NSFW)
    edited July 2016
    Weren't most of those games arcade releases? You know, arcades, the things that are extinct outside of Japan. Also, I'm European. If it's ArcSys, I'm getting it 8 months after the US.

Man, Vatista is a lot of fun. This game may win me over yet. But those are some weird inputs. Aerial charge moves? Forward back charges? Truly Japan is the land of innovation!
    Post edited by Kecka on
    edited July 2016
    internaltional release for arcade fighter been like this for decades. I doubt this'll change any time soon
    Post edited by keo-bas on
    Seikuken Disciple
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    edited July 2016
    Weren't most of those games arcade releases? You know, arcades, the things that are extinct outside of Japan. Also, I'm European. If it's ArcSys, I'm getting it 8 months after the US.

Man, Vatista is a lot of fun. This game may win me over yet. But those are some weird inputs. Aerial charge moves? Forward back charges? Truly Japan is the land of innovation!

Arcana Heart 3 has the same, if not weirder inputs

Also for keyboard users this tool was released that simplifies charge moves.

UNIEL Keyboard Input Tools (Spacebar Rebinding - ChargeMAX!!!!! Vatista

http://steamcommunity.com/app/452510/discussions/0/352788552260859116/
    too slow!
    petran79 wrote: »

Arcana Heart 3 has the same, if not weirder inputs

Also for keyboard users this tool was released that simplifies charge moves.

UNIEL Keyboard Input Tools (Spacebar Rebinding - ChargeMAX!!!!! Vatista

http://steamcommunity.com/app/452510/discussions/0/352788552260859116/

That... Seems kind of like cheating. Also, I do have a stick, and the inputs aren't the problem. I just found the concept of a forward or up charge to be strange. Kind of like how Yatagarasu has a charge command grab.