Under Night In-Birth: From the makers of Melty Blood

Comments

• MikuruXMikuruX ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌ Scrubby! Joined: Posts: 499
    I'll more than likely be maining Vatista, Orie, & Byakuya. I have to see how things work out for me.
    Playing Scrubby Since 1996 | "You Suck But It Can't Be Helped! ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌"
    Aquapazza: Chizuru/Riannon | AH3: Elsa (Fire) | P4U: Chie | UNIB: Waldstein | DBFCI: Kirino, Yuuki, Kuroko
    Blade Arcus: Urayukihime | Koihime Enbu: Everyone | Chaos Code: NSOC: Lupinus, Rui | Nitro+ Blasterz: Ruili
  • Monster637Monster637 Rage Trigger Joined: Posts: 1,212
    Is there gonna be a digital copy version to dl of jap psn? Or only import hard copy disc's?
    Sent From under Your bed......Using Your MOM!!!
  • NephinelNephinel Jill - Mistress of Wyverns Joined: Posts: 705
    there will be a digital release and a physical release
    This battle is about to explode. FIGHT!
    PSN: Nephinel
    NNID: Nephinel
  • Monster637Monster637 Rage Trigger Joined: Posts: 1,212
    Nephinel wrote: »
    there will be a digital release and a physical release
    thanks for the heads up. Ill just grab a psn code from play asia and get a hardcopy if there a NA release down the road. Appreciate the quick reply

Sent From under Your bed......Using Your MOM!!!
  • Zane HitsurugiZane Hitsurugi X-buster, ready. Joined: Posts: 1,172
    RyuReiatsu wrote: »
    Y'all niggas dumb as shit

Their was a huge ass tournament last you could be talking about and breaking down

YOU WANT DISCUSSIONS? WHY IS SETH SO ASS? HIS HEALTH IS SO LOW, WHYYYYYYYY.

Okay no, I'm just kidding hahaha. I'm not a stream monster and I'm not often at home, I work a lot... So I watch replays and whatnot. Plus SRK isn't the best place for UNiEL discussion IMO.

Could you redirect me to a link, prutteh please?

To spark a little discussion: Who will you pick as a main and why? I'm picking Seth because I'm an offense-oriented guy and because I absolutely LOVE his design. I play Order Sol on GG, I just love rushing & mixing things up. My weakness is still in my spacing game (in airdashers or what some would call "anime fighters"), and I always main characters that will put my forces on the forefront of my game. I don't really mind having a weak neutral game.

I've dropped Balrog in SFIV in favor of Makoto & Yun, dropped Jin in favor of Bullet & Noel in BBCP.

As for his design, what's not to love about him? Twin daggers? Checked. High-collar coat? Checked. Short dude like me? CHECKED! Plus blue is my favorite color.

BTW- I'm importing the game from play-asia. And all I have to say is that if you know many people around your area that wants to get it, I suggest applying for the wholesale program and make a mega collective order. It makes the game cheaper & shipping + handling fees will cost next to nothing with everybody chipping in.

Gonna main that nigga Gordaeu because he's got that hotblooded attitude.
    PSN: hawkw1ng
    BBCF: Susano'o, Bang, Kokonoe UNIBEXLTEST: Enkidu/Yuzuriha MVC:I- Megaman X/Zero
  • Atb_555Atb_555 www.neoempire.com Joined: Posts: 1,538
    Yuzuriha's range is redonkulous, she covers so much space and can deal respectable damage. Seems like she has average health too. She better not have an invincible wake up option otherwise I will forever hate fighting against her.

I'm interested in Carmine, Seth, Hyde and Akatsuki
    Nose picking is one of life's greatest treasures...
  • HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,799
    PS3 Japan Trailer
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • RyuReiatsuRyuReiatsu Joined: Posts: 215
    edited July 2014
    Laban wrote: »
    Yo dawg his comment is about 2 months old. But yeah just look up footage on nicovideo.

Otherwise here's some footage from OVER THE WORLD from a few months back that he might be talking about.

Yeah, I know. But I'm cool like that. Jokes aside, I didn't notice the post-date, stupid me. Also, I don't understand how Nico works and I'm not about that life. So yeah, I'm just gonna miss out and watch stuff on Youtube!
    BlueXIII wrote: »
    Yay, I get to talk about myself.

I'm going to be an Akatsuki player. I like playing the cool-looking, stoic, serious types in fighting games. Character loyalty and all that. I also like how he fights primarily using bare-handed martial arts, the next best thing after katana. Not too privvy to his playstyle yet, though.

Outside of him, I plan on also playing Hyde, Elthum(beautiful combos), Yuzuriha, and Nanase.

Naturally, I'll dabble in other characters, but the aformentioned are top priority. I have never been fond of so many characters in a single fighting game. It's crazy. /end

Just to let you know, he uses a SF-like dash and has very little mobility. He's generally considered crap due to how he struggles with getting in at all. Just thought I'd let you know before you get hit by a bad surprise. If you like underdog characters, you'll feel right at home!
    Atb_555 wrote: »
    Yuzuriha's range is redonkulous, she covers so much space and can deal respectable damage. Seems like she has average health too. She better not have an invincible wake up option otherwise I will forever hate fighting against her.

I've heard that Yuzuhira struggles against pressure when she gets knocked down due to a lack of reversal except when she has meter. So I guess it all balances out. I really like (and hate) her teleport move which seems to allow for fullscreen semi-mixup.
    I'm probably maining Waldstein. Because he looks cool and he's top-tier.
    I agree that he is a very well-made grappler. Seems like French Bread managed to balance it out nicely, as opposed to ASW which sees them being either OP or crappy.
    Gonna main that nigga Gordaeu because he's got that hotblooded attitude.
    He is indeed awesome. But do you think his playstyle will suit you? He's very spacing-dependent and shines in mid-to-long range, and especially depends on his move Grim Reaper.

And so, on that note: 15 DAYS LEFT, LET'S GET THE HYPE GOING!!!
    @RyuReiatsu‌

Nico has an english version now, but if you still have problems with it you can use this http://www.mmcafe.com/nico.html to redirect the videos from Nico into metacafe for you

You can find here http://horibuna.web.fc2.com/UNIEL/index.html the majority of videos of UNIEL sorted by character

( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • MuttonmanMuttonman Joined: Posts: 2,877
    Merkava baby. Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man just looks so fun; solid reach, good pressure, and headbangs.
  • NoSaltPlzNoSaltPlz Joined: Posts: 61
    looking forward to this game later this month. Never got into BB or GG or P4A but this looks awesome to me
  • caiooacaiooa Joined: Posts: 140
    edited July 2014
    More news about unib

Aksys just announced that they will have a playable build in EVO, with the new characters

there was a new pv that was finded 2 days ago, lost in playstation jp youtube account. This was uploaded to nico and youtube account of ASW now, and linked in the game website.
    http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm23973650

And , the battle planner of Melty blood, Unib, DFC and that Koihime FG was at 電人☆ゲッチャ last stream. He bringed on a copy of the console version, and showed up a little more of the new characters.
    http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv183872151
    youtube reupload (worse quality, starts at 3:30)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Mc02OzD0OKk#t=210
    hellion:"I don't use windows 7 anymore. Now i use windows 7ya."
    nice update! wish i was at Evo to try it out!
  • weedianweedian Hechando Chingaso! Joined: Posts: 275
    two more weeks, c'mon amazon, same day delivery, don't do me like this... (I noes I could getz it dighitarry... but then I wouldn't get the sticker and stuff, innit?)

Guess it gives me more time to buff my Love Max organ...
    豆のおかげで俺が飛べるんだ!
    edited July 2014
    RyuReiatsu wrote: »

I've heard that Yuzuhira struggles against pressure when she gets knocked down due to a lack of reversal except when she has meter. So I guess it all balances out. I really like (and hate) her teleport move which seems to allow for fullscreen semi-mixup.

True but at least Akatsuki has a slow version fireball which looks like he can chase and his counter specials.
    they say there is a playable version at Evo...anyone get to try it????
    playable version at my local right now. And every day... Check out the Yokai exhibition with my boys and hit up a few gesens in Osu - agemambo on the house for any SRK-ers in the area this morning!
    豆のおかげで俺が飛べるんだ!
    when is Yokai exhibition? Link to footage????
  • Dat_NiggaDat_Nigga Joined: Posts: 99
    caiooa wrote: »
    stuff
    Nice! Good to see a lot of people interested.
    Anybody record any matches?
    Awesome that there is so much interest!!!!
  • shin neferioshin neferio BEHOLD! Joined: Posts: 812
    Dat_Nigga wrote: »
    caiooa wrote: »
    stuff
    Anybody record any matches?

yeah, i also wanna see any EVO gameplay for Unib

5th King of Tetris
    NoSaltPlz wrote: »
    when is Yokai exhibition? Link to footage????

No footage cos the exhibition referred to is an art exhibition at Nagoya City Museum. Over a hundred hand painted old school (some more than 200 years old) Japanese horror pictures. July 13 was the end of the exhibit.

Hope I didn't get you hyperventilating.

Ended up skipping the UNIB play because there was a free USFIV event with a b-kyu idol group from Tokyo in town - free games for all. No major talent but the eye candy was in effect and it was fun... if loud as hell.
    豆のおかげで俺が飛べるんだ!
  • KaneKane biding my time Joined: Posts: 388
    The setup at EVO was pretty nice but too bad the winner was not allowed to stay and only one set was allowed (barely any time to test things out unless you sat with a friend). It's perfectly understandable since the line was a bit long (6-7 players?) but it was not as packed as the Xrd booth.
    Kane wrote: »
    The setup at EVO was pretty nice but too bad the winner was not allowed to stay and only one set was allowed (barely any time to test things out unless you sat with a friend). It's perfectly understandable since the line was a bit long (6-7 players?) but it was not as packed as the Xrd booth.

Not hype for Xrd at all but super hype for this UNIB
  • tatakitataki misplaced Joined: Posts: 7,703
  • keo-baskeo-bas Joined: Posts: 1,987
    "Most character are not at disadvantageous on block."

"Blocking in this game can be your greatest offense"

SOLD!
    Seikuken Disciple
    "That Phantom Breaker Guy"
  • TheJediTheJedi Joined: Posts: 4
    I PRE-ORDERED MINE FOR IMPORT ALREADY!! THERE IS FREE SHIPPING ON PLAY-ASIA RIGHT NOWWW !!! ERMAHGOSH!! ! GET HYPE YALL!!! ITS ALMOST HERE!!
    Would of been nice to download it from the japanese PSN instead of waiting for the disc
    Would of been nice to download it from the japanese PSN instead of waiting for the disc

It's going to be on the psn store day one. 5800 yen.
  • MuttonmanMuttonman Joined: Posts: 2,877
    Ordered it off playasia. Do they preship it so it arrives on release day or start doing on release?
    Only 3 more days people. :rock:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    TheJedi wrote: »
    I PRE-ORDERED MINE FOR IMPORT ALREADY!! THERE IS FREE SHIPPING ON PLAY-ASIA RIGHT NOWWW !!! ERMAHGOSH!! ! GET HYPE YALL!!! ITS ALMOST HERE!!

Free Shipping on PlayAsia is really, REALLY bad idea.
    Why? Cos it takes a long?
  • Hatred EdgeHatred Edge One Bad Day Joined: Posts: 16,496
    Hecatom wrote: »
    Only 3 more days people. :rock:
    Hey, Hecatom. I just wanna say thanks for paying for my copy. SETH MIRRORS ALL DAY. :rock:
    Has anyone thanked you today for not setting the whole world on fire?

They should. I won't. I advocate setting the world on fire. But morons who actually like it, benefit from society, would do well to thank you and men like you for not visiting hell upon them.

"You don't know what it's like to hate. To have your entire life become nothing more than an expression of hate. Nothing else matters. Nothing else can compare. Or taste as sweet."
  • InknailInknail alert the lame police Joined: Posts: 193
    I'm super excited that UNiB is getting a U.S. release as well. But I still need a PS3 :(

Guys where the fuck can you pre order / purchase the Playstation Store version?

I cant find it.
  • kenmastersXkenmastersX Stone Nguyen Joined: Posts: 3,271
    Guys where the fuck can you pre order / purchase the Playstation Store version?

I cant find it.

You have to have a Japanese account to be able to buy the game on psn when it comes out this week. Also you'd need a Japanese credit card/PSN points.

http://www.dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6703-importing-101/
    Evo MvC3 top 32 choke artist. :(

Also, I'm not Richard Nguyen's brother!
    Sweet, I do have a japanese account already I just thought I could pre order it online before hand.

Thanks
    Sweet, I do have a japanese account already I just thought I could pre order it online before hand.

Thanks

The Japanese don't make digital preorders :wonder:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)