Black Parents Give Birth To White Baby

Comments

• thurstthurst What's my age again? Joined: Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    all anomalies aren't created equal. the odds of 2 black people having a blond kid are significantly smaller than the odds of a mixed couple having a blond kid.
    #teamSkinnyBitches #teamHATE #teamKELLS #OGteamMILEY
  • freehodefreehode Vanilla Gorilla Joined: Posts: 78
    Regardless of whether this story is true or not, that's one ugly-ass baby. :lol:
  • GalacticGalactic My member is Well-Known Joined: Posts: 1,886
    Somewhere from that same hospital some Swedish couple is wondering how the fuck they went home with a black baby.

^_-;
    Too Galactic for you.

^_-;
  • deadfrogdeadfrog Joined: Joined: Posts: 6,782 ✭✭✭✭
    This is the part where Public Enemy's Fear of a Black Planet is playing but then when it's like "Black man, black woman: black baby" the record skips.
  • white shadowwhite shadow MASTAH BALLER!!! Joined: Posts: 11,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    doesn't quantum mechanics state shit like teleporting through walls is mathematically possible?

Yes, but the odds of that happening is equal to a lobotomized, quadriplegic, baby sloth winning a Korean Starcraft tournament.
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • Machineking1313Machineking1313 Infamous User Joined: Posts: 1,392
    The child will be raised like Steve Martin in The Jerk.

Except it is 2010, and he will be taught how to be gangsta, purposely mispronounce words, and love morbidly obese woman while smoking weed.
    Everyone! Get your torches lit and your pitchforks ready! We are storming Capcom's headquarters while shouting "SHORYUKEN!!!!"
  • miniiminii Mundo posts where he pleases! Joined: Posts: 543
    Except it's in the UK, it will probably taught to speak retardedly and shank people while hanging with it's crew. S'all different here buddy!
    AE 2K12: Sakura
    SFxT: Law/Heihachi
  • The MullahThe Mullah lk kara throw repeat Joined: Posts: 2,576 ✭✭
    occam's razor and dr. house tell me that the wife is full of shit.

look at the babies features, it looks 100% black.I think he should have had a paternity test to silence the critics but just looking at the kid it seems legit to me. i'm a belieever!
  • FaceMeAndBeBrokenFaceMeAndBeBroken FUCK JAPANESE STICKS Joined: Posts: 2,989 ✭✭✭
    I think ANY man who doesn't request a DNA test up front is a fool. I wouldn't have been making jokes about it, I would have been calling for a divorce before the amniotic fluid dried, and she gets NOTHING because she cheated.
    Playing: GTA Online. Saints Row 4. WWE2K14. Killer Instinct. Forza 5.
    XBL DiegoElFuego

• DpspamDpspam Joined: Posts: 247
    Quick! Someone post this on the stormfront forums LOL.
    Mediocrity is in the eye of Capcom.
  • voodazzvoodazz WORST. RACIST. EVER. Joined: Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭
    Are you guys serious? The Sun is a tabloid magazine. Most of their stories are about as true as Bat Boy.

EDIT: Wiki entry for The Sun

I was about to say that, it's the freakin' SUN for crying out loud. :rofl:
    www.voodazz.com
    "It's okay to lie to women. They're not people like us."
    -Peter Griffin
  • dn3000dn3000 Joined: Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭
  • Darklightjg1Darklightjg1 Dr. SuessLight Joined: Posts: 2,233 ✭✭✭✭
    YO!

That nigga look like Clifton Powell!

My twitch channel (Action, Platformers, RPGs and Fighting games): http://www.twitch.tv/darklightjg1

My Sonic hack (shameless plug): http://sonicresearch.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=3938
  • Black JesusBlack Jesus Throwbacks Joined: Posts: 3,179 ✭✭✭
    The Sun might fabricate celebrity tittle tattle like 'brad and ang to split??' and is notorious for football transfer speculation being made up, but their real life and political news, international news etc is reliable.
    With articles such as "Straight sex cannot give you aids" how could anyone question them?
    There are pictures, there are names, and it's been on TV. Saying it's not real cos the Sun has had incorrect news in the past is like saying the Raul Moate on the run reports were fake, or the Florida oil disaster. They were in the Sun too! Also it's not unheard of or unprecedented, so to doubt it is a bit reactionary or overly cynical.
    No, it's called being cautious. The Sun is the boy who cried wolf. Again, I reiterate that the fact that it reports a few stories correctly doesn't make it a credible news source since it is notorious for not being correct like most TABLOIDS are. The intelligent thing to do is disbelieve until the source is verified by a credible outlet. Not being cynical of a source known to be incorrect is being gullible and stupid.
    Straight from a Brit/Londoner's mouth.
    Well, that makes it official doesn't it? I'm not doubting the story since it's reported in other outlets. What I'm finding difficult to believe is how anyone can consider The Sun to be a credible source in light of it's nature and history. To take The Sun at it's word without outside verification is to ignore it's history and that's extremely foolish.
    ...but you ain't hear that from me.
  • MechaMecha Habitual Combo Dropper Joined: Posts: 388
    Nigga was too busy thinking of white women that his sperm got confused, case closed.

Oh and on 'The Sun', it's a total shitrag and the only people who read it for any other reason than the tits on page 3 are uneducated gullible morons.
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima Put water into my hand, it becomes my hand. Joined: Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    look at the babies features, it looks 100% black.I think he should have had a paternity test to silence the critics but just looking at the kid it seems legit to me. i'm a belieever!

I think since we were able to hold a newspaper with the aby picture in it we noticed how the baby looked like an african child
    only 5 lines isnt enough to say anything meaningful and be understood, so all i can say is .....

"live like water, and love like the sun"
  • SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 18,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo, the dad looks like Isiah Thomas
    Unofficial 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled.
    Also AZURE is my bitch from now until he changes his name and then awhile after that as well, because he was born without testicles and can't handle it when a real man shows him what manliness and intelligence is all about. Grow some skin you fucking chump.
    ps - I love the stick man. I am gonna hoop the joystick in your honour. Take me off ignore so my sig isn't so fucking long.

XBL -> SoVi3t666
  • BullDancerBullDancer Hollow tips your diet Joined: Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga was too busy thinking of white women that his sperm got confused, case closed.

Oh and on 'The Sun', it's a total shitrag and the only people who read it for any other reason than the tits on page 3 are uneducated gullible morons.
    yo, the dad looks like Isiah Thomas

:lol::rofl:
    I'm guessing she was probably too in shock at what happened to even know what to do. Its not every day you get slapped in the face with a penis.
    - Fishjie
    I'd be a horrible magician because I'll fuck a trick up - EM
    Well, that makes it official doesn't it? I'm not doubting the story since it's reported in other outlets. What I'm finding difficult to believe is how anyone can consider The Sun to be a credible source in light of it's nature and history. To take The Sun at it's word without outside verification is to ignore it's history and that's extremely foolish.

Doesn't make it "official" and I did note that the The Sun can be incredulous, which is why after the claims I made the effort to post an independent link. The Sun just happened to be the only news link that had clear photos and footage.
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • Ki ShimaKi Shima Put water into my hand, it becomes my hand. Joined: Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't make it "official" and I did note that the The Sun can be incredulous, which is why after the claims I made the effort to post an independent link. The Sun just happened to be the only news link that had clear photos and footage.

the sun always seemed quite right winged to me, so I don't know what they have to gain out of making it up? unless mass nubian hope for a white kid is a good/realistic idea?
    only 5 lines isnt enough to say anything meaningful and be understood, so all i can say is .....

"live like water, and love like the sun"
  • PatakaReadaPatakaReada Just a Boy, hungry for love Joined: Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭
    This can't be an advanced form of vitiligo right?
    "The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. But not Hip-Hop yo"
  • dn3000dn3000 Joined: Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭
    ^ lol uncle ruckus must be pissed as hell!!! :rofl:

• maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 27,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's funny how these parents are gushing over this kid and how "beautiful" she is simply because she is white.

I don't care what the color is, this baby is ooogly.
    www.voodazz.com
    -Peter Griffin
  • REALPLAYERREALPLAYER Joined: Posts: 1,649 ✭✭
    aren't newborns ALWAYS ugly?
    Mag/Dorm/Sent; Wolv/Dorm/Verg; Dante/Trish/others; Mag/VJoe/RR; Skrull/Nova/Spenc; Tron/Frank/others; Wesk/Dog/Akuma; Morr/MODOK/others; Nova/IM/Strange; Hawk/Dorm/Sent; Skrull/Chris/Doom; Hag/Hulk/Doom; Hag/Spenc/others; Tron/Spenc/Shulk; Hulk/Skrull/Shulk; Shulk/Task/Akuma; Morr/Strange/Phnx; GR/Nova/Phnx; Tron/Thor/Phnx; Viper/VJoe/others; Viper/SkrullFank/Doom; Hulk/MODOK/Dorm; Hulk/Pool/Mag; Zero/MODOK/FB; FB/MagDogDorm/others; Spider/StormX23/HawkStrider/IMRR/GRShulk; Cap/RRDoom/HawkThor/Viper others; X23/MorrArth/TronRR/ChrisHulk; Jill/IMDoom/DanteAkuma/TaskSent; Wolv/Pool/Sent; Thor/others/Strange; Thor/Trish/Doom; others/ Nova/Thor; Dfndrs; IF/others/Fel; Tron/PW/?; others/PW/Dog; VJoe/H-Ko/Shulk; Nem/Ryu/others; others/Morr/Shuma; GR/Shulk/H-Ko/Shuma
    aren't newborns ALWAYS ugly?

Eh, that's true... they all look like dehydrated alien mutants, but this one.... I dunno...

(watch me be wrong and she grows up to be insanely hawt)
    www.voodazz.com
    -Peter Griffin
  • RockBogartRockBogart Donkologist, Ph.D Joined: Posts: 25,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it's funny how these parents are gushing over this kid and how "beautiful" she is simply because she is white.

I don't care what the color is, this baby is ooogly.

Most parents gush over newborns :confused:
  • TannerTanner Joined: Posts: 1,674 ✭✭

Oh, and the kid isn't a black/white hybrid (forgive me, I dunno the PC name), it is pretty much a white child.

Are mulatto or half breed acceptable?
    League of Legends IGN: Logios
    I'm surprised no one has made an Elena comparison yet.
    www.voodazz.com
    -Peter Griffin
  • G.O.TG.O.T #1 Haggar fan Joined: Posts: 2,176

lolollol wow. How about that? I know how to troll racist folks now.
    Fight Fo' Dah Future.
  • Missing PersonMissing Person Still scurred of LimeGreenPenis #mspaintwhispers2 Joined: Posts: 11,826 ✭✭✭✭✭
    did they do a paternity test?

Maury's hopping a flight to Heathrow as we speak.
    "Church of the Almighty God: Jesus died for our sins....now it's your turn" --SoVi3t
    "I'm pretty sure not getting kaz lynched will drive MP to insanity, and he'll spend the rest of days selling duck ramen with roasted kitten in them. Like turduckitten, without the tur." --Shadowwolf82
    Currently 6-4 in SRK Mafia
    One half of SRK's contingent to the Game of Mafia Champions.
  • BlaiseBlaise Greene Joined: Posts: 560
    Regardless of whether this story is true or not, that's one ugly-ass baby. :lol:
    She looks like the mom so it stands to reason...
    Many dark people from the Pacific have naturally blonde hair:

http://www.gnxp.com/blog/uploaded_images/070228064916-751385.jpg
    LOL @ that batch's fro. I was about to say, the baby doesn't look totally white, she definitely has a potential to look like that as she gets older
    NAH4L
    I'm surprised no one has made an Elena comparison yet.

Because even Elena has some melanin lol.

• Vy LowVy Low ...pure fuckery Joined: Posts: 202
    Are mulatto or half breed acceptable?

No.

Filler.
    Accept that some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue.
    Blacks with blue eyes and blonde hair with no european ancestry.

One of these guys actually has blue contacts surgically implanted into his eyes, but the rest are allegedly legit.
    Mag/Dorm/Sent; Wolv/Dorm/Verg; Dante/Trish/others; Mag/VJoe/RR; Skrull/Nova/Spenc; Tron/Frank/others; Wesk/Dog/Akuma; Morr/MODOK/others; Nova/IM/Strange; Hawk/Dorm/Sent; Skrull/Chris/Doom; Hag/Hulk/Doom; Hag/Spenc/others; Tron/Spenc/Shulk; Hulk/Skrull/Shulk; Shulk/Task/Akuma; Morr/Strange/Phnx; GR/Nova/Phnx; Tron/Thor/Phnx; Viper/VJoe/others; Viper/SkrullFank/Doom; Hulk/MODOK/Dorm; Hulk/Pool/Mag; Zero/MODOK/FB; FB/MagDogDorm/others; Spider/StormX23/HawkStrider/IMRR/GRShulk; Cap/RRDoom/HawkThor/Viper others; X23/MorrArth/TronRR/ChrisHulk; Jill/IMDoom/DanteAkuma/TaskSent; Wolv/Pool/Sent; Thor/others/Strange; Thor/Trish/Doom; others/ Nova/Thor; Dfndrs; IF/others/Fel; Tron/PW/?; others/PW/Dog; VJoe/H-Ko/Shulk; Nem/Ryu/others; others/Morr/Shuma; GR/Shulk/H-Ko/Shuma
    I have a cousin with blue eyes. We used to chase her with sticks and call her a witch.
    kidding... actually she's pretty cool.
    www.voodazz.com
    -Peter Griffin
  • LouiscipherLouiscipher The man you love to hate Joined: Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • StarhammerStarhammer Watch them shake it Joined: Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maury's hopping a flight to Heathrow as we speak.

:rofl: I'll admit it. I laughed out loud at this and had to go watch the videoclip of fame afterwards.

-Starhammer-
    Azure wrote: »
    Broads doing constructive shit.

*giggle, snort*

On social media.

*BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*
  • Sairou KyoshuSairou Kyoshu Coyote Murderer Joined: Posts: 104
    Not hella surprising for me. I know a guy who's freakin' lily white, and his dad is black, and his mom's white, but he straight up looks like a white dude. There was testing done a couple years after he was born and the guy is indeed his real dad.
    The worst 09'ers are not the ones that play badly. It's the ones who call other 09'ers out for being 09'ers.
    Not hella surprising for me. I know a guy who's freakin' lily white, and his dad is black, and his mom's white, but he straight up looks like a white dude. There was testing done a couple years after he was born and the guy is indeed his real dad.

Wentworth Miller aka Michael Scofield is half black/ half white.

But in this case there's no evidence showing that the child is mixed on any level. Hopefully they do some rigorous genetic testing and get to the heart of the matter.

• SoVi3tSoVi3t Behind The Iron Curtain Joined: Posts: 18,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my girlfriend jennifer is half german, half filipino, and her mom is like 100% pure asian, but she has ZERO asian features, besides sexual appetite

maybe nazi sperm is just really potent
    Unofficial 2011 SRK Sexual Deviant Champion Of The Universe And Contest Winner Extraordinaire And Also Official 2012 SRK Sexual Deviant Since Nobody Stepped Forward And 2013 SRK Sexual Deviant Legend Because My Opposition Is Comprised Of Short Pimply GIF Posting Virgins Who Wouldn't Know What To Do With A Woman If She Sat On Their Collective Faces And Wiggled.
    Also AZURE is my bitch from now until he changes his name and then awhile after that as well, because he was born without testicles and can't handle it when a real man shows him what manliness and intelligence is all about. Grow some skin you fucking chump.
    ps - I love the stick man. I am gonna hoop the joystick in your honour. Take me off ignore so my sig isn't so fucking long.

XBL -> SoVi3t666
    how can she be half filipino/half german and her mother be 100% asian? aren't filipino's asian/spanish?
  • ChachamanChachaman Joined: Posts: 249 ✭✭

But in this case there's no evidence showing that the child is mixed on any level. Hopefully they do some rigorous genetic testing and get to the heart of the matter.

I have an aunt who is obsessed with Wentworth Miller so at least according to her his parents aren't completely black and white, one is black/white and the other is white/middle eastern (Lebanese).

Tho i wonder if this girl will get darker cus im black and I was light as hell as a kid not like high yellow but white like a light skinned arab Like this complexion.

Wasn't till i was 13 that i started darkening ended up darker than my dad and sis, lol my mom said that when she had me she though she birthed a white baby.

*_*
    how can she be half filipino/half german and her mother be 100% asian? aren't filipino's asian/spanish?

Its takes two.....

Its takes two.....
    I have an aunt who is obsessed with Wentworth Miller so at least according to her his parents aren't completely black and white, one is black/white and the other is white/middle eastern (Lebanese).

Tho i wonder if this girl will get darker cus im black and I was light as hell as a kid not like high yellow but white like a light skinned arab Like this complexion.

Wasn't till i was 13 that i started darkening ended up darker than my dad and sis, lol my mom said that when she had me she though she birthed a white baby.

In an interview he stated his father was black, not mixed or anything, unless he was just being vague? Based on the photos I've seen, his dad is pretty dark too.

lol I was really white when I was born as well, I was very very light until I reached 4 years old, then I got dramatically darkly.

I don't know why, but I'm extremely attracted to that middle eastern girl you posted. Like I keep clicking that link out of subconscious interest.:sweat:

• LarsaLarsa Joined: Posts: 2
    About the 'needing a paternity' test thing, I'm not really sure if that's necessary in this case, because, even if the wife cheated on her husband, it would still be unusual for the baby to look like -that- from her genes. Also, the baby was probably not switched at birth, or there would be an almost identical article with a white couple being shocked by their black baby. :P

Also, about the blonde hair/ blue eyes thing, i'm Cherokee and black (and British on my dad's side) and my maternal Grandmother had blue eyes. There's no European blood on that side of the family. Sadly, I did not inherit the color. They were really pretty, too. :)
  • maxxmaxx DIO THE DESTROYER Joined: Posts: 27,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

their might be some spanish blood later in the line but essentially no. spanish didnt show up til 16th century.
    Filipino people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    FREE Stuart "StuMiz" Hayden

kobrakawaii.com/
    art blog:
    http://mondaynitecoloring.tumblr.com/