Who do you use?

Comments

• oOParadoxoOParadox Keep it classy. Joined: Posts: 153
    Wait what? Hazama doesn't play the "Distortion Game"? Like half his offense is centered around Jayoku combos. o.o
    What I meant, was that his distortions don't do very much damage. And a lot of the other characters can clutch off of their distortions. Hazama, usually can't.
    If you're reading this, then someone dun' goofed.
  • CustoCusto Joined: Posts: 2
    I'm new to the game,but I plan to use Makoto and Platinum.Hopefully I get good enough to go to some locals. :P
  • iminthenet2iminthenet2 Joined: Posts: 494
    I use Ragna but I don't play BlazBlue anymore because the updates/revisions on Continuum Shift are getting boring to me and I still want BlazBlue 3.
  • NickRocksNickRocks DeathPlay Joined: Posts: 22,736
    im going to learn EVERYONE e5111288.gif
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • ilovedawkinsilovedawkins Joined: Posts: 241
    Hazama all the time. My favourite fighting game character ever with that sweet mix of zoning and in your face offence.
  • AxLegitxLegendAxLegitxLegend Joined: Posts: 203
    Noel and if not her, then Bang.
    SRK. The website filled with grown ass men acting like pricks.
  • AndarelAndarel Joined: Posts: 438
    ct - Nu
    cs1 - /\
    cs2 - /\
    csx - /\ / Valk
  • Dojo005Dojo005 Joined: Posts: 28
    Jin and Platinum, I love the variety they bring to their movesets.
    Blazeblue CSE: Platinum the Trinity, Relius Clover
    Skullgirls: Cerabella
    KOFXIII: K' / Athena / Flame Iori
  • MisdreavusMisdreavus Joined: Posts: 180
    Actually, I used to be a full time Hakumen user but I'm thinking of switching to Lambda now. I like Hakumen's power and range and all of his counters, but I also like zoning people out from fullscreen, which Lambda does much better. Plus, I like Lambda as a character more.

(I wanted to try Rachel too but she was too damn hard =/)
  • TarinTarin Confused Joined: Posts: 6
    I'm a Lambda and aspiring Tao player. I main Lambda, and I have since CT, for now though because of the zoning and simple combos. Learning Tao for my side who is fuck all sorts of hard compared to what I'm used to, I also wish to play Carl but I just can't seem to grasp his combos.
  • FinalFantasyFinalFantasy Joined: Posts: 190
    I use Mu-12 because she can make little gun turret thingys (which I now know are Steiners) and I think putting those in combos is SEXY. Also, she has a thong on.
    PSN: Linity
  • ArachnofiendArachnofiend Double Uzis and a Wink Joined: Posts: 2,058
    I'm playing Rachel. I like her style and she's got one of the few voice actors who I do not hate forever in this game (the other one is Tager but fuck grapplers). Zoning is a lot of fun but I'm pretty terrible at the Silpheed mix ups.
    Skullgirls: Peacock/Parasoul Marvel 2: BB Hood/Juggernaut/Ruby Heart Marvel 3: Tron/Strange/Skrull BlazBlue CSE: Hazama Vampire Savior: BB Hood
  • Lik9 LightningLik9 Lightning learning everyday Joined: Posts: 6
    I play Platinum right now but im trying to get into bang or Valkenhayn.
    GT: BroTitano
    hoping to go pro in BB and SSF4AE
  • YazumattoYazumatto Nanomachines, son. Joined: Posts: 2,389
    Makoto. I don't really care for rushdown but I made an exception because of her everything. Favorite FG character of all time.

In CS2, she made me money.
    In CSEX, she's teaching me footsies (a.k.a, I'm getting my ass handed to me)

Then there's Lambda, Hakumen and Tager.

Lambda: fits my playstyle and she looks cool.
    Hakumen: fits my playstyle the most (I love counters and spacing) and he's a complete badass.
    Tager: fell in love with churning butter and real soviet damage one day and never looked back.
    Honestly, I don't care and neither should you.
    I was never here.
  • FluffyMFluffyM Poor so hard Joined: Posts: 683
    Had to revise my post... Played Tager and Taokaka in CT, skipped all iterations up to EX. Now I don't enjoy the way Tager plays anymore and Tao is kind of same old. IMO Tsubaki is really fun, but with her Ragna matchups... Platinum probs
    SFV: Chun Li, Guile, Cammy, Balrog
    KOFXIII: Kyo/Mr. Karate/Leona
    SF4: Adon
  • Pandaman64Pandaman64 Joined: Posts: 190
    Bang since CT.

From ass tier in CT, to best in game in CS, back to ass tier in CS2, to good in CSEX.

I just can't learn anyone else. Because they aren't as fun,
    What is a combo? A miserable pile of inputs!
  • KrusivKrusiv Joined: Posts: 486
    CT-CS2: Everyone. I didn't take the game that seriously so I just picked whoever I felt like. Didn't play it too much.
    CSE: Litchi. I like characters with good oki and LItchi fits that category. I also like how she looks.

If Kokonoe ever becomes playable I'll probably switch to her. Until then, though, I'll stick with Litchi.
  • Huggy BearHuggy Bear Scoops Häagen-Dazs® Joined: Posts: 2,149
    Subs:

Mu-12 - highest damage output in the game, and possibly top 3 in CSX. Her damage is borderline broken (6C Fatal goes into 9K in the corner of 7K Midscreen) And her Oki rivals Litchi. Incredibly strong character.
    Logan / Spencer / Gouki

• rootnoderootnode Joined: Posts: 121
    Started off playing Ragna because of the tutorial and all but he's too vanilla for me. Then I saw Hakumen and instantly knew I was going to play him, though he seems a difficult char to play competently.
    Street Fighter x Tekken is garbage.
    Biggest tips with Hakumen:

- Simply running away for the first 20 seconds is a legit tactic. Gain stars, they gain nothing during that time.
    - Abuse your best pokes (3C/j.C / 4C / 2B)
    - Practice TK Hotaru. Best DP move in the game (Arguably)
    -
    Logan / Spencer / Gouki

• VerimeloniVerimeloni Joined: Posts: 116
    I main Carl but I consider myself decent with the whole roster, maybe in the order Carl/Ragna/Tager/Makoto/Tsubaki/Jin/Lambda/Litchi...
    Those are pretty much the characters I play as online most of the time.
    LIVE/verimeloni - PSN/veriberry
    PLAYING CHRONOPHANTASMA (Azrael all the way bitches')
    BlazBlue/Azrael, Tsubaki, Jin - Guilty Gear/Order-Sol, Jam, Baiken
  • NephinelNephinel Jill - Mistress of Wyverns Joined: Posts: 705
    Picked up the game a couple of weeks ago

Played most of the characters in Arcade mode but only one I'm focusing on right now is Noel

Just started playing online so I'm not very good but let me know if anyone here wants to play
    This battle is about to explode. FIGHT!
    PSN: Nephinel
    NNID: Nephinel
  • Great_Dark_HeroGreat_Dark_Hero It's time for Halloween. Where dem succubus functions? Joined: Posts: 3,137
    Makoto and Hakumen. Makoto for the fun, and Hakumen in case I ever play on a cab.
    I can relate to you quite well.
    I also use Hazama, who has gradually gotten more difficult to use overtime.
    Tsubaki, Taokaka, and Rachel are other characters that pique my interest as of now.
    Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GDHTP | Twitch Channel: great_dark_hero
    PSN: Dark_Ice_Saiko
    KOFXIV: Kyo / Luong / Mai [Beni, MuiMui, Whip, Geese, Shun, Leona, Terry]
    DOA5LR: Nyotengu [Mai]
    Tekken 7: Jin [Xiaoyu, Eliza, M. Raven, Lee, Lars]
    BBCF: Hakumen[Azaerl, Nine, Izayoi]
    SFV : ??? (Cammy, Menat, Ryu, Bison, Ibuki)
    Come to dreamcancel.com for KOFXIV FAQS, wiki-updates, and mini-guides!

• BPDark Knight21BPDark Knight21 Mash Harder. Joined: Posts: 197
    Ragna simply because of Tomokazu Sugita
    My life is a flow chart.
    Gamertag: BPDark Knight21
    Ragna simply because of Tomokazu Sugita
    He's such a troll half the time in Bururaji xD

On topic though, I'm thinking about picking up Relius and/or Valk. Not because "uuh Relius the new character" or "uuh Valk is Hakumen #2 " but just by playing their stories, arcades and challenges (Relius 7/15, Valk 9/15) really got me into them. Plus their gag reels were great, even though Platinum's was the funniest for me XD
    He's such a troll half the time in Bururaji xD

On topic though, I'm thinking about picking up Relius and/or Valk. Not because "uuh Relius the new character" or "uuh Valk is Hakumen #2 " but just by playing their stories, arcades and challenges (Relius 7/15, Valk 9/15) really got me into them. Plus their gag reels were great, even though Platinum's was the funniest for me XD
    Have you seen any of the following Gintama, SKET Dance, Daily lives of Highschool Boys.
    My life is a flow chart.

Haha this was awesome.
    My life is a flow chart.
    Have you seen any of the following Gintama, SKET Dance, Daily lives of Highschool Boys.
    I recently watched the lattest in it's entirety and loved it. I've seen some episodes of Gintama but never heard of SKET. I'm such a nerd when it comes to Japanese voice actors, we should make a new topic dedicated to BB's VAs alone.

Sorry for this off-topic chatter, carry on~
  • pabrtpabrt Joined: Posts: 3
    muuuuu
  • Eternal DarknessEternal Darkness Fightan Gaems Joined: Posts: 175
    Hazama is my main character and Tager is my 2nd character.
    I loved Hazama's English voice as he nailed the crazy, but his new one is just awful in contrast. Every time it's a vs. Relius I cringe. Considering swapping it to Japanese now just to avoid this.
    Patch Patch Patch
  • JinnyKisaragiJinnyKisaragi Niisan Stalker Joined: Posts: 8
    CT: Jin/Nu-13
    CS: Jin/Ragna
    CS2: Jin/Ragna/Tsubaki
    CSX: Jin/Ragna/Tsubaki
    I initially picked Jin because of Ky Kiske and I liked him a lot so kept using him.
    I chose Ragna because I liked his character and he was pretty fun to use so I kept with it.
    Tsubaki I was just good at naturally oddly enough. Hmm.... not sure why...
    I used to use Nu-13 but dropped her because I was pretty bad with her compared to other characters.
  • rubixgrooverubixgroove Joined: Posts: 227
    Just picked up CS and right now I am playing/learning several characters but I have a wub affair with Tsubaki... tons of fun.
  • SMWongSMWong I suck at games now. Joined: Posts: 82
    Tao is my baby, I can play mean keep away and I can punish a little....All I know is her distortion where she grabs you is a clutch all the time.
    Blazblue: Taokaka(Purple/black)
    Xbox/PSN: BlackForestMist
  • WrathWrath Modder and BlazBlue Fan Joined: Posts: 211
    I play Hakumen as my main on CSE, mainly because I just liked his style. The counters are there, but they're mainly mind game. All the really dangerous stuff I like involves Lotus or Firefly :)
    thank you so much dood. I feel alot more prepared now
    -Mr.Nannie
    ^^ that's a prinny in disguise O.O
    PSN: xXFierywrathXx
  • FighterJunkieFighterJunkie Ouroboros, ACTIVATE! Joined: Posts: 22
    Makoto, because she has a kick ass combo system, Hakumen, because of his Parry system, Litchi (Again, kick ass combo system with a variety of moves) and Valkenhein, because of his Fast and Powerful Moves. Those have to be my main characters.
  • awkward_comboawkward_combo Joined: Posts: 56
    I personally love how Jin looks. His ice powers being so good looking is a bonus. He is my main, i just wish i was good enough to use him like the pros use him.
    PSN: brawler_14
  • SonOfTheNortheSonOfTheNorthe Joined: Posts: 35
    I never stick with just one person in fighting games.
    In Extend, I use Arakune, Tager, Taokaka, and less frequently, Jin, Hakumen, and Noel.
  • KankuriKankuri Kankuri Joined: Posts: 263
    Been maining Rachel since CT. I'm a die-hard character loyalist, so I've stuck with her.

Although I own it, I haven't played a lot of EX. I do like what I have experienced. There is absolutely not BB scene around here though.
    ST: Bison || 3S: Remy/Sean || AE: Dan/Bison
    MK: Cage/Sonya || SCV: Maxi/Siegfried || BBCSE: Rachel || KOFXIII: Joe, Ryo, Terry
    CVS2: Dan, Guile, Sakura (Team GABOOMKEN) || TVC: Alex, Frank West
    MVC2: Iceman, Doom, Ken || UMVC3: Cap America, Doom, Spencer
  • rubixgrooverubixgroove Joined: Posts: 227
    Been sticking with Tsubaki still! Definitely my favorite out of the bunch. :)

I recently put BB on during a local gathering and it was really funny to see the reactions. Quite a few players have never seen it in person and completely tripped out. Was really nice. Didn't know that there is a really great Jin and an equally awesome Carl! After seeing some Carl in action, I've started to pick him up... just enough to learn some tricks.
    Carl is the only character that legitimately scares the shit out of me. I can play him enough to compete, yet I come up against a good Carl. I just his panic buttons. Amazing character.
    Logan / Spencer / Gouki