Need a Modder/Builder in Your Area? Check This Post.

Comments

• ed1371ed1371 Yogahh Joined: Posts: 1,525
    Lseda3984 wrote: »
    Looking for someone to build or mod a stick for me for the xbox one I live in New York City Bronx

Can do either for you. What would you prefer? What stick do you have now (or plan on getting) to be modded? If you would like a full custom thats my favorite to do :)

why crimp when you can solder??

PSN: Nippage
  • Lseda3984Lseda3984 Joined: Posts: 7
    Email me @ed1371 lseda3984@aol.com
    @lseda3984 I got your email... might want to edit your post (delete your addy) to avoid spams

• DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 23,331
    Email me ed1371 at eMail

Yea you want to edit that ASAP
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • Flutterguy12Flutterguy12 Joined: Posts: 4
    ed1371 wrote: »
    Looking for someone to build or mod a stick for me for the xbox one I live in New York City Bronx

Can do either for you. What would you prefer? What stick do you have now (or plan on getting) to be modded? If you would like a full custom thats my favorite to do :)

you available in the Bronx dude? it's so hard to find a modder here.
    @flutterguy12 I am in North Carolina. Shipping is not as bad as people think if you use USPS

• ogrebitesogrebites Joined: Posts: 219
    I am familiar with general assembly, can do custom artwork, and always willing to help out a fellow community member :D
    BlazBlue ^.^ When's Under Night?? ~Melty Blood~
  • Phase_ONEPhase_ONE Joined: Posts: 99
    looking for anyone in the Orlando area skilled with xbox one pad hacking but if not i am willing to ship my controller out please pm if interested
  • lstplcwnrlstplcwnr Joined: Posts: 21
    Looking for a modder in Surrey, British Columbia, Canada or anywhere close. Need to get my stick fixed, not so much modded. Noticed that ID01 was added three~four years ago.
  • pBunpBun Joined: Posts: 6
    edited February 2014
    Any modders in socal up for dual modding a ps3 hit box?
  • tatakitataki misplaced Joined: Posts: 7,699
    edited February 2014
    Hi, we want a cool custom stick as a perk reward for our kickstarter. How much will it cost including shipping? (Preferably US)

Please PM me or contact me on my twitter.
    Post edited by tataki on
    Fighting game tutorials, matches, and funny stuff:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/novriltataki
    Former account:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/playtowin
  • ShigegakiShigegaki じゅりさんが Joined: Posts: 185
    Looking for a modder who either lives or travels to San Diego on a daily basis to dual mod my PS3 fightstick. Please pm you're pricing. Thanks!!
    SSFIVAE2012: Ryu / Gen
  • Head_AssassinHead_Assassin Joined: Posts: 1
    Any modder around NY in the Bronx area ? Will like to get this done sooner than later. Pm me please.
  • MayermccheeseMayermccheese Joined: Posts: 2
    I need a modder in the miami ft Lauderdale area plz
  • bottleofmoebottleofmoe Joined: Posts: 6
    Hey I was looking for someone to mod my ps3 pad for final round. I live in GA (Atlanta, Georgia) and can meet you anywhere anytime. I have the both pads if needed. I don't need anything fancy, just a ps3 pad that works on xbox, and I guess take out the bluetooth function. Something like Ben Hecks 3PS60 controller mod would be great:
    http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?t=25262
  • noddynoddy Joined: Posts: 64
    Hi

Is there any experienced modder nearby that can professionally install LED lights to my qanba q4?

I live near London in Hertfordshire. So anywhere in or around M25 area.

Thanks
  • DaywalkerDaywalker Joined: Posts: 31
    edited May 2014
    JDM714 A.K.A. JAMES LA has had my Mad Catz V.S. since Socal Regionals!!! He was supposed to mod it and then ship it back to me but he has been impossible to get ahold of ever since then. It's got Darth Vader artwork on top with the six button plexi from art's hobbies, and star wars artwork on the bottom. Don't trust this guy!!! If you see him or anyone with a stick like I just described PLEASE let me know. Be careful everyone, thanks!
    Post edited by Daywalker on
  • AlbinoD90AlbinoD90 Joined: Posts: 127
    Daywalker wrote: »
    JDM714 A.K.A. JAMES LA stole my Mad Catz V.S. at Socal Regionals!!! He was supposed to mod it and then ship it back to me but he has been impossible to get ahold of ever since then. It's got Darth Vader artwork on top with the six button plexi from art's hobbies, and star wars artwork on the bottom. Don't trust this guy!!! If you see him or anyone with a stick like I just described PLEASE let me know. Be careful everyone, thanks!

That's a pretty harsh accusation. That guy has done hundreds of mods for the community. I'm sure there's some extenuating circumstance to explain why you haven't gotten your stick back. Someone like JDM has literally nothing to gain from stealing your stick. He could easily build a superior one in no tim.
  • MaxoplataMaxoplata Maxoplata.net Joined: Posts: 157
    Daywalker wrote: »
    JDM714 A.K.A. JAMES LA has had my Mad Catz V.S. since Socal Regionals!!! He was supposed to mod it and then ship it back to me but he has been impossible to get ahold of ever since then. It's got Darth Vader artwork on top with the six button plexi from art's hobbies, and star wars artwork on the bottom. Don't trust this guy!!! If you see him or anyone with a stick like I just described PLEASE let me know. Be careful everyone, thanks!

I can tell you from experience that JDM has no plans to steal your stick. He is just EXTREMELY difficult to get a hold of at times and can take a long time to get back to you. Just keep texting and calling and I'm sure you will eventually get a hold of him.
    http://www.maxoplata.net/ - Top Player Database
  • appleheadapplehead Joined: Posts: 1
    Hello

I need a modder/Builder

from the UK

preferably from London

to help with soldering for two dead buttons

if so could you please send me a PM + charge for service

many thanks

• AstarteAstarte Are You L@dy? Joined: Posts: 42
    Is anyone here from the Atlanta (hopefully Marietta) area? I need a stick modded for a hitbox format, please PM me
  • MaxoplataMaxoplata Maxoplata.net Joined: Posts: 157
    Are there any modders near the Huntington Beach, Cali area that can do a simple stick repair? My stick needs the wires for the start/back button re-soldered and I don't trust myself to do it since it's a custom stick :P
    http://www.maxoplata.net/ - Top Player Database
  • Bob_from_AccountingBob_from_Accounting Joined: Posts: 1
    I am in Georgia near Savannah and Atlanta, and I build custom cases/ install dual mod chips. Interested in a hitbox/ normal case, it can be done! I can also make you a new hitbox faceplate for madcatz TE fightstick
  • CaganCagan Joined: Posts: 397
    Any modders in the greater New Orleans area? Like Metairie / Harahan? I'd be interested to know if there's someone in the area in case I ever need any help. Thanks!
  • silvercool2ksilvercool2k Joined: Posts: 7
    any modders near doral fl?
  • SpoRSpoR SpoR Joined: Posts: 350
    jdm714 wrote: »
    I am Westminster, Orange County, California.
    Anywhere SoCal can meet?

My modifying abilities?
    I am Tech Talk.

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/james-james-so-cal-modding.113434/

I have a messed up stick, I need your help to fix it. Please PM me, will pay cash, live nearby.
    Zerg!
  • shockitshockit Joined: Posts: 1
    Looking for an active and reputable NYC based modder to work on my HRAP V3-SA (PS3) and make it usable with the following consoles:
    - PS2/PSX
    - Wii
    - Dreamcast
    - Sega Saturn
    - SNES
    - Xbox 360

Having trouble tracking down an active member of this forum.
    In nc and can mod just about anything... also part of the paradise arcade builders program...

• KindafreshKindafresh Feel the love of the Hyper Combo! Joined: Posts: 394
    Any modders going to curleh mustache norcal? I have a PS TE I need work in. Also my friend has a stick that needs work too. I hit up 8 arc,arcade shock, and marvelous customs. No one is modding there :(
    psn: kindafresh
    xbl: otg kindafresh
    nintendo network: chickenandwaffle

EightArc is a distributor/Manufacturer and do not do customs.
    Arcade Shock's customs are only for their in-house specials.
    I got no clue who marvelous customs is even supposed to be.
  • KindafreshKindafresh Feel the love of the Hyper Combo! Joined: Posts: 394
    Darksakul wrote: »
    EightArc is a distributor/Manufacturer and do not do customs.
    Arcade Shock's customs are only for their in-house specials.
    I got no clue who marvelous customs is even supposed to be.

Well I'm going off the suggestions all my friends have given. Are you planning on doing any mods at the Curleh? Or do you know of anyone that does good work and is willing to fix a stick? I wanted to get on here prior to the event that way if they had any Q&A we could cover that and be on an understanding beforehand.
    psn: kindafresh
    xbl: otg kindafresh
    nintendo network: chickenandwaffle

No, I will not be at Curleh, as I live on the easy coast.
    Way too far to attend.
  • manseriessamanseriessa Joined: Posts: 8
    Not sure if this is possible, but needing someone to mod a PS360+ into my TE-2. Thing is too nice to not dual mod.
    Looking for a modder still in the San Diego area to padhack my PS3 TE to work on 360. Kuya Joe no longer does modding after asking him.
  • PinoyPrydePinoyPryde Rhythmic Button Mashing Joined: Posts: 1,183
    Not sure if this is possible, but needing someone to mod a PS360+ into my TE-2. Thing is too nice to not dual mod.

Where are you located?
    Shigegaki wrote: »
    Looking for a modder still in the San Diego area to padhack my PS3 TE to work on 360. Kuya Joe no longer does modding after asking him.

If you ever come to Super Arcade or anywhere near the San Gabriel Valley/LA I can mod that easy.
    I mash buttons and stomp my feet to music

Steam ID/PSN: ArcadeStatic
    I rather not have to drive up to Super Arcade, I might just order a new stick from the store with the evo code. Thanks though
  • CaganCagan Joined: Posts: 397
    Are there any really talent modders who accept shipping and will ship back after the job? Potentially looking for a dual mod pad hack + cerebus. Still not sure what I'm doing yet but it would be nice to at least have options.
    As long as it does not involve PS4 or Xbox One pad hacking I would do it.
    I did several Cerberus mods two of them are Stealth mods.
  • fallinddfallindd Joined: Posts: 3
    Hello people I am in need of a PS3 Modder ASAP in the King, Thurston, or Pierce County areas. I live on Fort Lewis and will travel to you. Please respond to me by text message (faster) 773 512 4249 or fallindd@aol.com. Thank you
  • fallinddfallindd Joined: Posts: 3
    Hello people I am in need of a PS3 Modder ASAP in the King, Thurston, or Pierce County areas. I live on Fort Lewis and will travel to you. Please respond to me by text message (faster) 773 512 4249 or fallindd@aol.com. Thank you