Need a Modder/Builder in Your Area? Check This Post.

1121314151618»

Comments

• DenseprotagDenseprotag Joined: Posts: 1
    Hello, I am in NJ and I need some help with my fight stick. It keeps sticking downwards and after an autopsy and a PCB replacement I believe it's the main PCB causing the issue. Someone please help me, I don't want to have to send this back to Mad Catz just for a CHANCE of getting a new one (if opening my TES+ doesn't break warranty)
  • noober2noober2 Pre 09 member Joined: Posts: 375
    Still looking for a SoCal IE modder, perfably in the high desert
  • mafamafa Joined: Posts: 1
    Pajooh wrote: »
    I need a custom stick. I've tried modding a HRAP 4 Kai. I bought a crown bat top with circular gate, took out two of the buttons, etc. to help represent the american arcade style joystick. Well...it's not working as I know the HAPP arcade sticks used to back in the day. I hate the clicking noise and it's just not as responsive.

Buying an american arcade stick straight out of the box is impossible to find nowadays. Can someone please make me a custom stick for the PS4 for SF5? I want a circular gate, battop, with six buttons. I'm linking an image to basically what I want. I also want enough space to rest my hands.

Something like thishttps://google.com/search?q=MAS+Systems+arcade+stick&espv=2&biw=1366&bih=667&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwio1sqjpLrLAhXElx4KHaQzBnUQ_AUIBygC&dpr=1#imgrc=nmhsGYWd4a6XQM%3A

...and of course high quality parts(or well high quality for American battop joysticks I know most will say I'm crazy but it's what I want) and a sturdy base. I'm guessing HAPP parts would be closest to what I'm looking for. I've tried the crown circular gate joysticks with battop and they just don't feel the same.

I don't care about looks or anything. Just plain black is fine. Please PM if you are interested. I live in the Philly PA area.

I have had the same problem. I am an old school casual player with big hands and I can't play on anything except MAS. I can't assist with making a custom stick but I would recommend searching for the street fighter 15th anniversary stick for sale online. That's the closest thing to the regular "American" type stick on the market these days. You will have to switch out the board to a ps4 board, but that should be easy enough to do.
  • seantranfooseantranfoo Joined: Posts: 10
    Looking for an OC modder. :)
  • NoQuarterKustomsNoQuarterKustoms Joined: Posts: 5
    Hello all, I'm am custom stick builder in the Toronto Ontario Area. I offer a variety of configurations of builds. Plexi work, part swaps, Dual Mods, case painting, 2 player sticks, 4 , 6, 8 button layouts, "stick less " configurations.
    Inbox me for details.
  • RylinnRylinn Joined: Posts: 41
    Hey all Im in Bakersfield CA and am available to assist anyone with modding a stick
  • UnessentialUnessential Joined: Posts: 1,168
    edited July 2016
    I sent you a PM but I'm reposting here just for visibility.

Please add me to the list of modders. @mr.mortified and @chowwun (who used to do mods and repairs in toronto ontario, and used to be on your list) no longer do so -- at least not for people who they don't already know.

I do not have an SRK trading post thread because I mostly get my business through word of mouth and facebook posts. If you really need a references I am confident @mr.mortified (who used to be on your list,) can vouch for me-- although I haven't asked him to do so yet. I can also ask a few of my previous customers if they have an existing SRK account to vouch as well.

I learned how to do mods by making an arcade setup with a supergun, and that's when people started requesting me do their arcade sticks. Thus, most of the ST (Super Street Fighter II Turbo) community in Canada knows I am capable of doing mods and repairs, and a number of people in the US who play the game know as well.
    <quitjockinmystyle> everybody i wil approve what is cheating moves or not.
    STToronto https://www.facebook.com/groups/499056723549379/
    Because very few ST players check SRK anymore. mostly it's the local facebook group and NHC.
    PM me here or on facebook if you need a stick mod or repair. Same with arcade boards and superguns.
  • davisyncdavisync Joined: Posts: 1
    Anyone near the Southeastern/Central Louisiana area experienced in padhacking. I want to make a Hitbox stick out of my Hori FC4, but I have literally 0 tool experience, so I was wondering if I could ship the parts to you, and then pay for labor and shipping in order to build it.
  • BolSadguyBolSadguy Just a Bol of Sadguys Joined: Posts: 1,393
    I've asked to be added to this list before, but now I have a trading outlet thread.
    PSN: YukiJudai 100, Steam: SRKTT NNG | Bol Sadguy, NNID: Eren_Jaegerrr, Twitter: @BolSadguy
    Arcade Stick Modder in Ontario, Canada. Official stick modder of YUFGC. Sponsored player for Notice Niche Games.
    Current sticks: Yu Narukami TE2 (HBFS-G2, PS-14-DNK, Hayabusa), Hanayo Koizumi Atrox (PS-14-KN, PS-14-DNK, LS-56), Ryuko Matoi HRAP V3 Kai (OBSF-30, OBSF-24 JLF), Mami Tomoe TE (OBSF-30, OBSF-24, LS-40)
  • TeddiedriverTeddiedriver learning the ropes trying to get better Joined: Posts: 190
    Hi, I'm looking for a modder that lives in North Chicago,Gurnee, Wakuegan area
  • SupremeJaySupremeJay Joined: Posts: 15
    Hi Guys. I'm interested in building a stick. I'm in Toledo,Ohio. If someone with a rep can ship to me thats cool We can pay pal. I need a stick for Genesis and Snes but would also like PS4/PC aswell but mostly the Genesis and Snes are what I want. Let me know. Someone hit me with a ball park I'm thinking in the $300 Dollar range honestly.
  • nadeshikoplsnadeshikopls Joined: Posts: 2
    Looking for some help in London to get some parts for my alpha.
  • gahrlinggahrling Better safe than Hori.. Joined: Posts: 3,913

London UK or London Canada?

If the former then I may be able to assist.
  • nadeshikoplsnadeshikopls Joined: Posts: 2
    gahrling wrote: »

London UK or London Canada?

If the former then I may be able to assist.

Yeah London UK. Based in south east. Wanting to sort out my alpha.
  • ZForceFFCZForceFFC Joined: Posts: 5
    Are there any modders in the Milwaukee/Waukesha WI area? I'm looking to have PS3/PS4 capability modded into my X360 TE Stick. Otherwise, I might look into Vickomods.
  • VickoVicko Vegas Modder Extraordinaire! Joined: Posts: 2,829
    ZForceFFC wrote: »
    Are there any modders in the Milwaukee/Waukesha WI area? I'm looking to have PS3/PS4 capability modded into my X360 TE Stick. Otherwise, I might look into Vickomods.

Hit up @DaRabidDuckie, he's close enough and can either meet (doubt it) or accept a mail in which would be much cheaper than mailing to me.
    SRK Tech Talk Member of the Year 2015
    Need a stick modded? I can dual mod, repair, and customize your stick or Hitbox for PS4/PS3/XB1/360

www.vickomods.com
    lol
  • ZForceFFCZForceFFC Joined: Posts: 5
    Vicko wrote: »

Hit up @DaRabidDuckie, he's close enough and can either meet (doubt it) or accept a mail in which would be much cheaper than mailing to me.

The funny thing is I came back to this thread and read this post AFTER I contacted and mailed the stick to you :)
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 20,305
    Vicko wrote: »

The funny thing is I came back to this thread and read this post AFTER I contacted and mailed the stick to you :)

That was some 20 days ago.
    Never pay double the retail price
  • SheldonWasTakenSheldonWasTaken Joined: Posts: 3
    Looking for a modder on the East Coast. The closer to Maine the better, but will take anyone able to do this specific job.

I need a Microsoft Sidewinder X4 keyboard modded with a PS360+. Two tricky obstacles to overcome here. First the keyboard being membrane. Second the PS360+ will likely not fit within the actual keyboard case, which means it'll need a detachable external housing of some sort.

Also interested in if the modder accepts priority job requests as well as expedited shipping. I'm willing to pay more for someone skilled who can accomplish this in the quickest manner. PM me, thanks!
  • NeverEndingWarriorNeverEndingWarrior Joined: Posts: 29
    Im out here in miami...anyone one know anyone good for artwork and led button mods on a mad catz TE-S+?
    Gamertag: TMeezy

PSN: definiteloss

SSFIVAE: Ryu, and Rose
    Doa5U: Jann-Lee, Kokoro
    Soul Calibur: Mitsu, Setsuka style
  • jonyfrazejonyfraze jonyfraze Joined: Posts: 525
    @SheldonWasTaken have you looked into the Brook Sniper? Maybe an easier solution.
    2016 SRK Tech Talk Custom Arcade Stick Maker of the Year
    custom cases & cabs • design • mods
    www.jonyfraze.com

instagram | twitter | facebook
  • StrtFghtrMstrStrtFghtrMstr SRnk1VaBeachAlphaTeam Joined: Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Looking for a modder on the East Coast. The closer to Maine the better, but will take anyone able to do this specific job.

I need a Microsoft Sidewinder X4 keyboard modded with a PS360+. Two tricky obstacles to overcome here. First the keyboard being membrane. Second the PS360+ will likely not fit within the actual keyboard case, which means it'll need a detachable external housing of some sort.

Also interested in if the modder accepts priority job requests as well as expedited shipping. I'm willing to pay more for someone skilled who can accomplish this in the quickest manner. PM me, thanks!

Hey as mentioned check Brook Sniper Thread;

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/214077/brook-sniper-giving-the-fgc-fpsc-options#latest
    Just a veteran player enjoying competitive SFV & the CPT
    -Kaillera veteran (GodWeapon Anti3d)
    -SFA3 Replay Tournament Champion (21-0)
    -Sticks & Setups currently owned
    -Namco w/HFC/SilentKuros/SilentHayabusa-Zippys
    -Namco stock
    -VLX 360 w/JLF+Silent Zippy&uSW mod/OBS-MX Reds+Silent O-Rings/Qanba/Seimetsu/PCBs360VX+HFC4, Jansen x5 19MM Turbo Panel
    -VLX 360 Stock
    -TE-S Six-Axis PCB w/ShinJN adapter
    -H2H setups: Zowie RLH2460HT, Asus VX238H-W & Monoprice 8204
  • me_tanme_tan Joined: Posts: 17
    Honsaber wrote: »
    Anyone that still does stick mods in the UK?

@Honsaber I am not doing this professionally but I am known to take on mod projects for people on rare occasions. Is there a shortage of stick modders/makers in the UK?

Speaking of which, apparently someone really liked my hitboard project and wants to collaborate with me to make another. I figured it would make sense to make a set of bolt-in modules that stick builders can add to their panels to add cherry keyboard keys much like bolting on a stick, just in case more people would want to make their own hitboard.

Would other people here want these? Once I get this prototype made I don't know if I should be making and selling these things as a product or not. So far everything I've made was either for me, or I was reimbursed in part with a huge box of Mexican snackfood...
  • guyvin_juyvin_83guyvin_juyvin_83 Joined: Posts: 28
    Any Modders in uk? I'm based in North East England. Seems as though it's mostly usa.
  • KyokujiKyokuji Needlessly Perverted Joined: Posts: 2,926
    Looking for someone to do some repairs on an old TE.

Buttons are having problems not responding randomly. Got it repaired before and worked for a little while longer, but started shitting out again.
    "Getting herpes on your face is not a cost-saving solution."
  • manseriessamanseriessa Joined: Posts: 8
    Hi, I'm going to be at Combo Breaker and I'm looking to get my stick modded and a quote. I have an XB1 Razer Atrox that I'm looking to get modded with a Brook Universal Fighting Board. I already have the board in possession and can order the rest of the parts if I need more. This is the specific model of board I purchased:

https://www.focusattack.com/brook-universal-fighting-board-with-headers/
  • tritritritri Joined: Posts: 1
    edited April 2
    Hello !

I would like to find some help, I tried to mod my Qanba Q4 so that is works on PS4.
    I followed a tutorial (in french... but if you want to look it up :p) explaining how to add a PCB from a Hori fighting commander controller into my Qanba Q4

These are the results :
    When I plug my controller into a PC, it's identified as a Hori Fighting commander controller, every button I connected seems to work (via game controller panel), so everything seems to be ok
    If I plug it using the qanba PCB, it can be identified as a PS3 or an xbox360 controller

Buuuuuuut... when I plug it in my PS4... nothings works... the PS4 doesn't recognize my stick... all I can do is use the legacy detection in SF5.

edit : it works !!!!
    The PCB from the hori fighting commander was in PS3 mode.... x)
    Post edited by tritri on
  • noober2noober2 Pre 09 member Joined: Posts: 375
    really need someone in the I.E whos good with painting
  • DJBLKKZAND94DJBLKKZAND94 DJ/Fighter/Scratcher and Killer Joined: Posts: 185
    • South Dakota
    • Tennessee
    • Texas
    Half-Ro - Irving
      I dunno B Half-Ro is sort hard to find and I don't know if the quality is good enough.
    PSN:DJBLKKZAND514
    XBL:IRONKRUSH514
    STEAM:DJBLKKZANDO514
    ⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓟⓩⓘⓟⓩⓘⓘⓘⓘⓟⓩⓟⓟⓩⓟⓩⓩⓟⓗⓩⓩⓨ
    "Everybody love him"
    -Joey Bada$$:Unorthodox
    Scratched by DJ PREMIER
  • genigeni Joined: Posts: 275
    hey guys Currenty in the looks for a Stick maker that can make a stick with Round edged like this one.

http://imgur.com/a/Kpwmc