Need a Modder/Builder in Your Area? Check This Post.

1171819202123»

Comments

• SeggyGagaSeggyGaga Joined: Posts: 10
    Anyone that can do mods out of south texas.
  • InallahtentInallahtent Joined: Posts: 8
    Hi. I'm looking for a modder in the Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge area. Even Toronto will do.

What I'm looking for is installing a Brooks universal board and a hit box I have. I play on Xbox and I don't have the time to do it myself. I can buy the parts and accessories. Just install it and we're good.

Future works would be available.
  • BolSadguyBolSadguy Toronto Stick Modder Joined: Posts: 1,602
    Hi. I'm looking for a modder in the Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge area. Even Toronto will do.

What I'm looking for is installing a Brooks universal board and a hit box I have. I play on Xbox and I don't have the time to do it myself. I can buy the parts and accessories. Just install it and we're good.

Future works would be available.

PM'd
  • NoChartNoChart Some say it's vanity, some say it's charm. Joined: Posts: 932
    Looking for a modder who either has a frankenpad or is willing to put one together. PS4/PC PCB preferrred. Hit me up!

Distance doesn't matter much to me, but I'm in the New England area.
    Steam ID: NoChart
  • WoobiEWoobiE Joined: Posts: 5
    Looking for someone who can make me a empty DIY fight stick case. Just need the appropriate holes cut out.
    I'm located in Australia.
  • hummer197933hummer197933 Joined: Posts: 19
    edited July 2
    looking for a someone who can dual mod/or just straight up replace a te s + xbox360 stick into a ps3/ps4 stick in the dallas texas area.
  • CyrusCyrus Join date March 2001 Joined: Posts: 40
    Looking for someone to build a PS4, w/ 8 button, optical 360 joystick. I used to purchase from Mas Systems but I believe they are out of business. In the So Cal (Orange County) area.
  • tripletoppertripletopper Joined: Posts: 25
    I am looking for someone to either build a custom stick or re-wire an existing stick that doesn't work, because of a supposedly reassignable design that didn't pan out right. I understand it might cost somewhere between $300-$500. I have a unique design for a joystick, and a story about how I beat an eventual champ using a right-handed joystick in Street Fighter II New Challengers for the Sega Genesis. I want someone who can advise me, but can listen to me. A previous person I talked to suggested new designs, and I pointed out a flaw, and that person fixed by another flaw, and at one point said no it doesn't, and doesn't explain how or why.

This is probably going to be a very long conversation, because of a side effect of an ambidextrous joystick, having to remap buttons on games that won't let you remap. Add to the fact I'd like this joystick to work with potentially "everything from the 2600 to the 360 and beyond", including Nintendo Switch and Xbox One. I have about 17 different systems, and eventually need a joystick interface for each one. It may cost even more than $500, but I'll pay in installments beyond the $500 to finish the job. All I need to start is Switch, Xbox One, 360, and Wii/Wii U classic. Also I prefer to use the original PCBS or a system-authorized third party one, that I will send to you.

So if you sound interested, either post your US telephone number, or PM it to me. I'll call you. Or you can send me your PM account so I can PM you MY telephone number. This requires lots of quick and long back and forth where text posting is too slow. I'll call you because I got unlimited long distance.
  • GabrielTanadorGabrielTanador Joined: Posts: 1
    Looking for a Rgh on a 2013 360 E, with xex and stealth. I am located in in Mass close to RI. Message me if you can.
  • Mr_gaijinMr_gaijin Joined: Posts: 2
    @me_tan: Are you going to be selling those modules at some point?
  • heunnerisbonosheunnerisbonos Joined: Posts: 77
    currently on the lookout for someone to make me a recreation of the HRAP3 casing, no color needed, no wires buttons etc. either. i just need a ready for paint style case. if need be i do have a HRAP3 case that's covered in paint in my possession, but its used as a Frankenstein travel stick if im going to a sketchy spot. i know the site smallcab has the ultra ulia thing, but to get that to the us would probs be pricey, and i dont have any personal experience with that seller. im in indiana, but id be willing to pay shipping.
  • DAyalaDAyala Joined: Posts: 53
    I really recommend ArcadePC.MX for customs, takes about 2 months to get it made but its real solid and they work with you pretty well, message @Ki!!haRa. Couldn't be happier with the service I have been provided.
  • kaa03firekaa03fire Joined: Posts: 4
    Any fightstick repairment in Toronto, Canada? Joystick for my q4raf is on the not working side.
  • MariosMarios Joined: Posts: 29
    Modders in Berlin ?
  • onlinekenlulonlinekenlul Joined: Posts: 2
    Anyone in the DMV/East Coast area that builds custom hitboxes with keyboard layouts?