Need a Modder/Builder in Your Area? Check This Post.

Comments

• |Galen||Galen| In iWS1 I trust! Joined: Posts: 230
    You can toss me in under Inland Empire California.
    ·
  • MonoTekETeAMonoTekETeA Yippy Kie Yo Yie Yay Joined: Posts: 559
    Both Lemony and Galen added.
    I can phoenix CPS2 boards. Contact me if you need it done.

Team Don't Ever Stop!
    ·
  • Leahcim-1v1sLeahcim-1v1s Keep Calm and Headbutt Joined: Posts: 64
    Anybody in Atlanta, GA?
    PSN: Leahcim-1v1s
    XBL: Leahcim 1v1s
    STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Leahcim_1v1s
    ·
  • GummoGummo Can We Mod It? Yes, We Can! Joined: Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anybody in Atlanta, GA?
    During March I am XD
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/gummowned
    Twitter: @Gummowned
    Will be providing my modding services at EVO @ the Madcatz booth!
    ·
  • VickoVicko Vegas Modder Extraordinaire! Joined: Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
  • Leahcim-1v1sLeahcim-1v1s Keep Calm and Headbutt Joined: Posts: 64
    Whats the average price to get a stick modded?
    PSN: Leahcim-1v1s
    XBL: Leahcim 1v1s
    STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Leahcim_1v1s
    ·
  • gahrlinggahrling Better safe than Hori.. Joined: Posts: 3,583 ✭✭✭✭
    Whats the average price to get a stick modded?

Depends what you want done, what stick you have, and which modder you choose.
    ·
  • B_IzMB_IzM First among equals Joined: Posts: 263
    Looking for a modder in the Southern California that knows how to weld.

I have a broken TE stick that I want to get fixed.

The joystick on my mounting plate has broken off and it needs to be re-welded.

Feel free to PM me your fees for this service.
    My Vampire Savior Youtube Channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/B3nner
    ·
    The joystick on my mounting plate has broken off and it needs to be re-welded.

It would be much simpler to simply bolt it back onto the plate. Take off the artwork panel, drill 4 countersunk holes, and use M4x8 countersunk bolts + nuts. Re-attach artwork.

I've repaired two TE sticks like that now.
    ·
  • alucas92alucas92 Joined: Posts: 2
    Anyone in either the Miami, FL or Gainesville, FL areas that can dual mod a TE stick for me?
    ·
  • |Galen||Galen| In iWS1 I trust! Joined: Posts: 230
    What version of te do you have?
    ·
  • alucas92alucas92 Joined: Posts: 2
    Street Fighter X Tekken TE for 360
    ·
  • DustehhDustehh Joined: Posts: 17
    I am looking for a modder in the NC area (I am from Fayetteville) that can dual mod my Xbox 360 MVC2 TE for PS2 and 360 use. I would like an RJ45 modded stick for more systems, but I would settle for a simple ps2 dual mod.
    ·
  • Sly_GuySly_Guy Yagyu_Guy Joined: Posts: 65
    Please add me to the list:

Robert Leonard - sly_guy
    Valrico, FL
    PS3, 360, multi-mods, custom mods, custom fightsticks, lighting, repair
    slyguymods@gmail.com
    http://slyguymods.com

Thanks!
    ·
  • toddler316toddler316 Drunk Shit Hustler Joined: Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone know where I can get a replacement bottom panel for a te?
    I have a big dent in mine.

Also is there a list of all the screws needed for the te?

let a friend borrow it, button went out, he replaced it and lost some of the internal screws for the mounts.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
    Russell Crowe: This is Tianamen Square. Lots of good fightin' has gone on here throughout the years.These China men can grow to over five feet tall, and in a fight, are known to kick with their legs.

As the infamous Bruce Lee said: "To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person."

Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    ·
    Anyone know where I can get a replacement bottom panel for a te?
    I have a big dent in mine.

No need, just put it on a flat surface and hammer it out.

Use a rubber mallet if you have one, if not then use a cloth to protect the metal from the impacts.
    ·
  • DJz3roDJz3ro Add me to play SFxT & SSFIV:AE. PSN: xDJxZerox Joined: Posts: 22
    I'm looking to find someone to work with regarding a custom fight stick. If anyone is accepting jobs preferibly located near the NYC / NJ / CT / PA Maybe even VA PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE email me at xdjz3rox@gmail.com.
    ·
  • GalthrojhGalthrojh Joined: Posts: 184
    Also is there a list of all the screws needed for the te?

let a friend borrow it, button went out, he replaced it and lost some of the internal screws for the mounts.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
    Hopefully this might help you. Not sure if the mount ones are listed.
    http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/screw-uppa-the-i-messed-up-my-screws-bolts-thread.162454/
    ·
  • Tickle BrisketTickle Brisket Joined: Posts: 72
    Looking for a builder/modder in texas.i need a stickless made.nothing fancy
    ·
  • FreedomGundamFreedomGundam Freedom, ikimasu! Joined: Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Could I get added to the list? Especially seeing as how there's no one listed for my region.

Region:
    - Montreal, Quebec, Canada.

Contact info:
    - tidalwav (at) hotmail (dot) com

Services offered:
    - artwork
    - clean-ish wiring
    - joystick/button replacement
    - PCB replacements
    - dual-mods
    - USB cable replacing
    - LEDs
    - multi-console cable crimping
    - general troubleshooting
    I can do some plexi work as well (I have some extra plexi around, as well as the proper drillbits and access to a drillpress), depending on the circumstances, but I'd normally rather leave that to those with the proper tools (Tek-Innovations, etc).

For examples of my work, please search for my posts in the Check Out My New Arcade Stick! thread, or click the links in my sig below.

Please note that I don't keep on-hand as many spare parts as most modders/customizers do. I have plenty of tools and supplies (QDs, wires, wire-wraps, micro-tact switches, etc), but I don't normally keep a large supply of buttons, sticks or PCBs on-hand. I have many spare buttons from my own personal mods (accumulated over the years), and I sometimes have a couple of extra PCBs sitting around (mostly ChImps or MC Cthulhus). I'll usually have a few parts in the situation where all that's needed is a button-microswitch replacement or two, but not usually enough for complete button-color-scheme changes and the like.
    Post edited by FreedomGundam on
    Current stick: custom ABS Modular stick (LS-31-01 + PS-14-GN)
    Cabinet: custom cabinet (32" LCD, X360, JLF + PS-14-KN)
    Previous sticks: custom Happ CvS2 Double-sticks, custom Happ Hitomi-stick & Xenosaga-stick, custom Sanwa/Seimitsu Neptune-stick and Sylvia-stick, modded Mad Catz TvC, modded Mad Catz Brawlstick, modded Hori FSVX, modded Exar Exaprize

Looking for:
    CPS2 (green or blue): Hyper SF2
    Naomi GD-ROM: SF Zero3 Upper, Puyo Puyo Fever, Triggerheart Excelica, Ikaruga
    ·
  • AsaCarterAsaCarter Rainbow Ballin' Since '99 Joined: Posts: 254
    No Oklahoman Modders? Mind = Blown. /sarcasm

Probably the best OK fighter in the state....psh.....not a big community here >.>

if there are any oklahoman modders, please tell me, I am interested in doing a bit of modding but nothing I would like to do on my own.
    ·
  • ShottanuhmisShottanuhmis Joined: Posts: 249
    looking for someone in the DMV to dual mod my ps3 madcatz stick for xbox360 preferably maryland.
    ·
  • d3vd3v The Grumpy Machine. Joined: Posts: 26,673 mod
    looking for someone in the DMV to dual mod my ps3 madcatz stick for xbox360 preferably maryland.
    @spenzalii
    For me, SF4 got fighting games backward - combos are supposed to be easy and reversals are supposed to be hard.
    -Mike_Z

·
  • JusticeDudeJusticeDude Fights for Justice. Joined: Posts: 81
    I'm no longer active.
    ·
  • melflomilmelflomil Above Average Fighter Joined: Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭
    Can someone mod a ps3 pdp Marvel fight Pad? I love the overall design and the buttons are responsive but I don't like the joystick. Can someone switch the joystick for a dpad instead? I prefer if the dpad was like ps3 dpad
    KoF= Kula, Mai and looking for a 3rd member... 3rdSO= Elena... SSF4ae= Sakura, Cammy & Seth
    UMvC3= X-23, Chris Redfield & Dante... SFxT= Julia,Elena
    PSN= melflomil
    ·
  • Panda_KabobPanda_Kabob Joined: Posts: 6
    You can toss me in under Inland Empire California.
    Hey hey Inland Empire bro!
    Are you still up for modding sticks?
    Cuz I got one thats in dire need of fixing!
    I got a Madcatz stick and a chip, with all the wiring.
    I just need someone to sodder and put every wire everywhere.
    I go to UCR, so thats around my area...
    If you still do it... How much is compensation needed?
    Im a poor college student... but I wanna get back into gaming.
    ·
  • phoophanphunphoophanphun Joined: Posts: 6
    Looking for a dual modder in san diego, claifornia for my xbox 360 te stick.
    ·
  • KindafreshKindafresh Feel the love of the Hyper Combo! Joined: Posts: 391
    Looking for a modder near central valley california..I'm in fresno.
    I'd like to get my PS3 MvC3 TE stick dual modded. also can I get a price check on how much that costs?
    psn: kindafresh
    xbl: otg kindafresh
    nintendo network: chickenandwaffle

·
  • Richard_NixonRichard_Nixon AE Scrub Joined: Posts: 50
    Is there anyone near Lubbock, Texas that repairs sticks? I have a MadCatz TE Edition Round 1 stick with two buttons that stopped working (RT and LT).
    TIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERSHOTTIGERKNEE
    ·
  • KindafreshKindafresh Feel the love of the Hyper Combo! Joined: Posts: 391
    Is there anyone near Lubbock, Texas that repairs sticks? I have a MadCatz TE Edition Round 1 stick with two buttons that stopped working (RT and LT).

Have you tried switching out the buttons yet for new ones?
    psn: kindafresh
    xbl: otg kindafresh
    nintendo network: chickenandwaffle

·
  • bodyrokrbodyrokr Joined: Posts: 3
    any modders near ATL GA? want my umvc3 hori to get dual modded and i have no idea how
    ·
  • kigconkerkigconker Joined: Posts: 5
    I guess I'l throw my name in, stick building kind of got forced upon me in the last couple of weeks :> I'm in Michigan!
    ·
  • destinydmmdestinydmm Stay salty my friends!!! Joined: Posts: 165
    edited March 2013
    I'm in Orlando/Kissimmee/Davenport/Poinciana Area Email: Stiqenvy11@gmail.com Google+: http://goo.gl/Oz1qA Twitter: @StiqEnvy11 Facebook: StiqEnvy11 Will also ship anywhere in USA. Can also mod (dual mods, basic part replacement, custom artwork) sticks as well. Anything else you need just ask. All social sites will be updated within the next week or two. As we will be stocking up for inventory. Also look for specials with Orlando major tourney coming up - CEO 2013!!!
    Post edited by destinydmm on
    ·
  • mr wrightmr wright that's all i needed! Joined: Posts: 23
    looking for a modder to mod a hori fighting edge for XBOX360 in the nyc area. looking for aesthetic changes in the kuro buttons (id like to replace the xbox colored buttons with black buttons) and wanted to look into adding the turbo function to the stick. if you dont live in nyc and can do this lmk. thanks. 
    ·
  • FreakiiNinjaFreakiiNinja Joined: Posts: 2
    Looking for someone to mod my PS3 Tekken 6 Stick so it'll work for both PS3 and XB 360. I live in Buford, GA. Please PM me. THX!
    ·
  • honacostellohonacostello Joined: Posts: 2
    I'm SoCal based! I need a Stick thats Wii, Xbox360 and Ps3 compatible if possible. Thanks! I will pay for shipping aswell if your not in california
    ·
  • Karanja BroomfieldKaranja Broomfield Joined: Posts: 67
    What's the best way to get in contact with Gummo?
    Typical yaard maan
    ·
  • destinydmmdestinydmm Stay salty my friends!!! Joined: Posts: 165
    What's the best way to get in contact with Gummo?
    PM him on here or email him.
    ·
    Sorry I have been busy out of the country and working since the forum update. Just realized that I need to update this thread again with new links, just like a couple years ago. Time flies!

Team Don't Ever Stop!
    ·
  • DaRabidDuckieDaRabidDuckie Happiest. Duck. Ever. Joined: Posts: 9,766 mod
    Sorry I have been busy out of the country and working since the forum update. Just realized that I need to update this thread again with new links, just like a couple years ago. Time flies!
    To fix a link, just delete everything before the numbers after the thread name and insert "http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/" in front of it.

Example:

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/gamertag-sharing-thread-xbl-metatag-is-skullgirlssrk.154358/

Becomes:

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/154358/

Also, I'm no longer in Mississippi. I'm in Austin, TX now.
    Only modding at tournaments now. I'm no longer taking mail order jobs. Please don't ask.
    "Being degrading or insulting is not the same as being hype. Huh, I think I just solved the problem with the entire community." -- Mike Z on the FGC

·
  • 7 5 07 5 0 Joined: Posts: 356
    edited March 2013
    Looking to buy a custom stick exclusively for Dreamcast fighters. Suggest arcade stick builders here to talk to.
    I already have a multi-platform stick to play all the modern systems.

I'm looking for seimitsu buttons with a crown battop 303A joystick and a Qanba or MC Chulu PCB (however it is spelled) with PC functionality.

So far, I tried Nitewalker from my area (NYC) and no response yet.
    Post edited by 7 5 0 on
    ·
    To fix a link, just delete everything before the numbers after the thread name and insert "http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/" in front of it.

Example:

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/gamertag-sharing-thread-xbl-metatag-is-skullgirlssrk.154358/

Becomes:

http://forums.shoryuken.com/discussion/154358/

Also, I'm no longer in Mississippi. I'm in Austin, TX now.

Thanks man. I will update your listing.

Team Don't Ever Stop!
    ·
  • TagAnarchyTagAnarchy Spiral Madness Joined: Posts: 6
    Looking for a modder in Arizona. My buttons are losing their response so I can't pull off any combos without abusing my poor baby. I'd also like to get a new stick if that's an option. Please PM me if you're available. I put this here due to the fact that I looked through the entire post and couldn't find an AZ modder that was listed.

Oh and since this is my first post ever on the SRK forums, nice to meet you all.
    Games Mastered: None (Never had the chance to attend a non-casual tourney to test my skills)
    Games I can hold my own in: Tekken 6, TTT2, Guilty Gear
    Games I still need work in: Street Fighter, UMVC3
    Check my profile on EventHubs. Feel free to contact me if you need a sparring partner on TTT2 or a punching bag on SSFAE.
    ·
    edited March 2013
    Thanks @destinydmm
    Post edited by Karanja Broomfield on
    Typical yaard maan
    ·
    edited March 2013
    Any modders do arcade stick art? I'm I Corona, CA.
    Post edited by Karanja Broomfield on
    Typical yaard maan
    ·
  • ActionStarFeiLongActionStarFeiLong PAAAAAAAAAUL PHOENIX!!!!!!!!! Joined: Posts: 46
    Im in Canton,Ohio im looking for a modder in the Ohio area, once i get everything in.
    CFC_ Cochise

SF4: Hakan, Bison
    ·
  • GLORYBE26ODGLORYBE26OD Joined: Posts: 445
    I can help people out in Portland Oregon and surrounding area.http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy240/GlorybetoGOD7/2013-02-18_18-07-39_148_zps8a81764c.jpg
    ·
    Glory you have been added.
    DaRabid, you are now in Austin TX.

Thread updated and links should work. We are due for a yearly modder update, so expect some PMs in the coming month to confirm you are still doing work.

Team Don't Ever Stop!
    ·
  • 7 5 07 5 0 Joined: Posts: 356
    NYC stick builders/modders? PM me
    ·
  • JellybJellyb Joined: Posts: 5
    Is there anyone located in Europe that would be able to either make a custom stick or mod an existing one with Seimitsu parts, install a Cthulhu PCB as well as a RJ-45 jack?

Art and such things aren't of much importance, I essentially just want a stick with a solid base, with Seimitsu parts, that works on 360/PC as well as my retro consoles (Saturn, PSX, PS2, Dreamcast)
    ·