AOD vs. NHC??

124»

Comments

• Lights 0utLights 0ut Ill Joined: Posts: 195
    Good job everyone, but especially lyghts and thelo for doing so well in two of the worst matchups vs people who know how to use those counter characters well.

You 2 should MM at SBO.

Make Milkshakes at SluttyBlueberryOrangutans?
    Man Up.
  • Elton ChongElton Chong AKA Herbert Wong Joined: Posts: 346
    To all the people who lost to Lights out in the tourney.

Dont feel too bad about it. There is now video evidence of his turbo use which most people suspected anyway.

• evoanonevoanon FP Black Inside Joined: Posts: 431
    41a6e13a.jpg

I LOL'd.
    K thanks guys =)
    Man Up.
    I heard evoanon likes to pick fights with people in elevators after they knock him out of tournaments in Las Vegas =)
    Man Up.
    Wrong person turbo boy.
  • EngravingsEngravings Joined: Posts: 208
    Lyghts ragequit on me today.
    Turbo couldn't even save you, cuz.

Ya feelz meh?
    Lyghts ragequit on me today.
    Turbo couldn't even save you, cuz.

Ya feelz meh?

But I don't use turbo, see I'm not like you silly nobody vega LOL.
    Man Up.

Sure you don't and the world is flat too.

Years of establishing a name and all for nothing. I sussed you out years ago and I exposed you over and over even providing photo evidence of your losses after you lied about beating me.

Your wins mean nothing because turbo is totally gamebreaking in the hands of an average player and that is what u r. You need to learn the game, stop stealing your neighbours Internet,give up your turbo use and maybe come back in a year or so under a new gamer tag.

People who use turbo have no integrity in life or in the game. I have exposed you in the past but it was never quite enough. I'm gonna dig out some old threads cos this evidence and subsequent denial of turbo use will show things in a new light.

I have destroyed you time and time again both in game and on forums but you stuck around like a bad smell. Now you are dead.

Will AOD do the right thing and Denounce this dirtbag.

Is it the rule of law or just when it suits people.

How can a turbo user remain in one of the premiere clans in the game.

Wut? lolz.
    You make me chucklez and shit.

Ragequiting and using turbo? I guess the only thing left for you to do is main Akuma. :rofl:
  • SG10xSG10x Blanka Sucks Joined: Posts: 402
    Man what happened to this thread? I enjoyed reading about good fights between two clans now its just lame online flame wars. First off like I told Lights out, we aren't gaining shit from hating each other online. If someone is good with a certain character you're far better off befriending that person to get better then hating him and not playing him. So that is where lights and I decided that we are better than this gay online bitching about stupid shit and decided to forget about who did what and who said what.

Second, I don't see how sagat would benefit from using turbo? it just doesn't make sense, sure you won't beat him to a grab but so what Sagat's game isn't based around grabs, now if Chun-li used turbo you would notice it along with maybe a Gief/hawk player, but even then just because they used turbo doesn't mean they are unbeatable. And if they are using turbo and you can still beat them that makes you a better player.

Third to Lights, Evo, and others who have been accused of turbo online who cares, the real community of tournament players have seen you play offline and still do well. So stop trying to defend yourselves on here to others it doesn't mean anything. There is always going to be whiners and people who can't take losses. Who gives a F@#$, just play and have fun. Stop taking up forum space with stupid stuff already, Like that Supersharizord and Deluxe Noriega thread below, I mean come on you know there are people just trying to get a kick out of us. Just laugh it off some people will always suck at this game because their pride won't let them learn others will learn to take their losses and really improve...
    I'm really surprised at this response from a really good player. I am all for keeping cool with people on the game and the community is small enough without fracturing it more but lights out is a different kettle of fish. He loves to humiliate and belittle players and has a history of lieing about wins, and overstating his skills whilst rubbishing others.

It is true that other characters gain more from turbo but sagat gains a lot from it. I'm sure someone here can elaborate more on every advantage.

It is simply unacceptable for a top player to use turbo and it cannot be defended.

I am confident that aod will do the right thing and offload this piece of garbage.
    I already told the guy to leave me alone. :D. I'm out of this thread.
    If someone is good with a certain character you're far better off befriending that person to get better then hating him and not playing him.

That's the thing, I tried to be nice to Lyghts from the start. There aren't alot of good Sagat players of HDR and I wanted to learn the matchup. But, the guy was a total dick about playing against me. Before, if Lyghts happen to beat me, fine, I accept my loss and I'll try again. For Lyghts though, ooooh no, the guy will leave and re-enter the room, or ragequit. Seriously? Even though I personally didn't "like" Lyghts, I still had respect for his skills. Then, I see the turbo video... All respect is gone.
    He loves to humiliate and belittle players and has a history of lieing about wins, and overstating his skills whilst rubbishing others.

True.
    It is true that other characters gain more from turbo but sagat gains a lot from it. I'm sure someone here can elaborate more on every advantage.

As in Lyghts's strategy:
    "Tiger, Tiger, Tiger, Tiger Knee, *Turbo throw*."
    *Random jumping MP*, *Turbo throw*.
    *Opponent waking up* Lyghts: *standing LK* *standing LK* *Turbo throw*.

^ Some of the shit I've seen Lyghts do.

Turbos also good for wakeup DPs, don't forget that.
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,285
    I dont know if Lights uses turbo or not but he has always been cool with me! I didn't even think Sagat benefits w/ turbo besides the typical throw advantage...
    Turbo allows him that 100% reversal dp.

/out again haha
    I dont know if Lights uses turbo or not but he has always been cool with me! I didn't even think Sagat benefits w/ turbo besides the typical throw advantage...

You don't know if he uses turbo. I guess that video means he is the worlds fastest button masher.

Lights has always been cool with you. Sure he has but I tend to look at how someone treats others when choosing my friends. That often shows someones true character.

It's hard to go against some people in life and in this case lights out is part of the premiere clan so of course u wanna be cool with flush and snakeeyes both of who's skills speak for themselves.

But you have to be honest and everyone knows lights uses a turbo. Come on you know better bakla, no matter how "cool" lights is with you.

In life we call it the rule of law. That means that noone is above the law even if they are a king.

That is why aod need to do the right thing and speak against lights and denounce his turbo use.

Remember that vid proves what so many have known for years.
  • DNGR S PAPERCUTDNGR S PAPERCUT Joined: Posts: 1,608
    turbo for sagat helps the most is cr mp link into cr forward kick into FB for dizzy and the win. that is the most important thing for sagat. that combo equals win.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Ah shit..    
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • rcaidorcaido Dynamic Bayside Duo Joined: Posts: 8,285
    Like Bluetallcans said, if you can beat a great player using turbo that speaks volume of your skill level. i learn a lot against my matchup against Sagat, if Lights has been using turbo against me i never noticed. All i know is know this matchup now & im a better player for it...
    Like Bluetallcans said, if you can beat a great player using turbo that speaks volume of your skill level. i learn a lot against my matchup against Sagat, if Lights has been using turbo against me i never noticed. All i know is know this matchup now & im a better player for it...

I'm out of this thread.

It's a dark day indeed when people begin to make excuses for turbo users.

I'm gonna dig out my macro and head on for some remix.
  • zaspacerzaspacer Joined: Posts: 553
    Remember that vid proves what so many have known for years.

I have played against Lyghts 0ut and I've never felt he was using a turbo against me.

NappyNightmares? Yes.

Another guy I just played? Yes.

But not Lyghts 0ut.

For a person who uses turbo, I see things like:
    1) getting nearly all throws specifically on throw situations that should be ~50/50
    2) insane reversal
    3) reversals in the middle of botched combos
    4) throws in the middle of botched combos, first frame throws
    5) crazy fast light attacks over a sustained duration
    6) crazy links

If I see just #2 and #6 I won't conclude it's a turbo: some people have great skill in these areas.

But if I see #1 over and over it screams turbo to me, especially if the player is purposefully setting up obvious 50/50 throws and getting them all.

Likewise, if I see #5 it screams likely turbo.

And if I see #'s 3 & 4 happen repeatedly it screams turbo.
    streetfighterdojo.com - video library of top players
    I have played against Lyghts 0ut and I've never felt he was using a turbo against me.

NappyNightmares? Yes.

Another guy I just played? Yes.

But not Lyghts 0ut.

For a person who uses turbo, I see things like:
    1) getting nearly all throws specifically on throw situations that should be ~50/50
    2) insane reversal
    3) reversals in the middle of botched combos
    4) throws in the middle of botched combos, first frame throws
    5) crazy fast light attacks over a sustained duration
    6) crazy links

If I see just #2 and #6 I won't conclude it's a turbo: some people have great skill in these areas.

But if I see #1 over and over it screams turbo to me, especially if the player is purposefully setting up obvious 50/50 throws and getting them all.

Likewise, if I see #5 it screams likely turbo.

And if I see #'s 3 & 4 happen repeatedly it screams turbo.

AOD loyalty is nice to see and some good points all of which mean nothing in the light of the evidence.

A picture paints a thousand words.

Interesting that on the comments some guy caught him at it on GGPO.

Your job is to explain the evidence on the youtube video.

In relation to your points even though they are essentialy irrelevant in this case as turbo has been proven, i would argue that someone like lights is going to be very clever with his usage of turbo especially among people close to him who play him all the time.

He isnt gonna be throwing turbo jabs.

Throws all the time are just too obvious, so he will probably concede these 70/30 but the other advantages as you rightly say are very hard to call out and could be turbo or skill.

Also i have noticed that lights will ALWAYS start to rely on turbo throws when backed up against the wall.

Finally if iv said it once iv said it a thousand times, remember the rule of law people.

I have seen the witch hunts that have taken place over turbo use in this community and rightly so. And those witch hunts took place without the irrefutable evidence we see here with this video, they were purely based on suspicion.

It strikes me that when it's someone we dont care about like biomat or dishragger everyone jumps on them but when we have a top player or someone from AOD it is a different story.

Stop prolonging the agony. It is like someone who has been caught taking steroids refusing to admit it or blaming his tainted protein shake.

It is insulting and pathetic.

Lights is done, over, dead. All his years of achievements mean nothing, all his trash talk is hollow. The sooner people accept this the better.

But AOD is still alive and well with legit, top players.

Dont sully the name of AOD over this lowlife.

Ok i'm out of this thread again
  • KoopKoop SRK - D.M.V. OG™ (⌐■_■) Joined: Posts: 5,487 mod
    Someone fill me in on what I missed.... I notice a lot of the online xbox fam/crew posting here now? nice...welcome (sorry been busy)...
    Respected... simple as that.
    Well, as Chong mentioned, maybe he only uses turbo when he's "backed in a corner", or against people he doesn't like. I noticed in the video, he was facing a rival clans member. Which would explain why some of you didn't see the effect of turbo, since some of you are "cool" with Lyghts. I, on the other hand am not. The first few times a faced Lyghts, everything felt legit. But, as I got more comfortable with the matchup, I started noticing "little things", but I kept my mouth shut. But, guys, video is proof, I mean, and some are actually supporting him, which is cool, but turbo is something this community frowns upon, regardless who it's used against. All I'm asking is, turn the turbo off, be legit man, and try not to be a dick about playing against me. 'Cause honestly, you act superior, but we trade matches back and forth, which makes no sense? It's up to you bro.
    Well, as Chong mentioned, maybe he only uses turbo when he's "backed in a corner", or against people he doesn't like. I noticed in the video, he was facing a rival clans member. Which would explain why some of you didn't see the effect of turbo, since some of you are "cool" with Lyghts. I, on the other hand am not. The first few times a faced Lyghts, everything felt legit. But, as I got more comfortable with the matchup, I started noticing "little things", but I kept my mouth shut. But, guys, video is proof, I mean, and some are actually supporting him, which is cool, but turbo is something this community frowns upon, regardless who it's used against. All I'm asking is, turn the turbo off, be legit man, and try not to be a dick about playing against me. 'Cause honestly, you act superior, but we trade matches back and forth, which makes no sense? It's up to you bro.

sooooo... lights uses turbo?????

im cool wit lights an not gonna chime in... just wow.

an what happened on the ggpo??
  • zaspacerzaspacer Joined: Posts: 553
    Someone fill me in on what I missed.... I notice a lot of the online xbox fam/crew posting here now? nice...welcome (sorry been busy)...

What up Koop?! :)

Dude, I got some new HDR/ST Bison air game moves for ya:
    http://shoryuken.com/f280/m-bison-ftw-dictator-thread-168772/index50.html#post9522464
    In relation to your points even though they are essentialy irrelevant in this case as turbo has been proven, i would argue that someone like lights is going to be very clever with his usage of turbo especially among people close to him who play him all the time.

None of the following has anything to do with Lyghts 0ut. I have already spoken to that issue: in my games vs. him, I have never sensed turbo as a factor so he is not on my list of turbo problem users.

I have a very low tolerance for someone who uses a turbo SPECIFICALLY in a way that radically warps the game and forces me to play in a way that is out of whack with conventional play.

I want to get better, and having to defend against unstoppable throws, turbo jab walls, and 0-frame combo breakers is just making me adjust (and subconsciously condition) my game toward a non-top tier matchup condition. Away from where I want to be developing my game toward.

But if a player uses a turbo or macro in a way that helps them simulate top player abilities then I actually PREFER they do it. Again, because if they didn't perform like a top player then it would be adjusting my game toward a non-top tier matchup condition.

Many times I have told my opponent a tactic that will stop something I am doing effectively against them. I don't care about winning, I want to get better by having others push me, and I don't want to develop bad habits against opponents who are not punishing me for playing sloppy or using vulnerable strategies.

I used to play Magic the card game forever ago, and I would often play against people who didn't have the $ to play the best cards in their decks. So I had them proxy the cards they should be using so that they could give me the best challenge. I didn't care that they didn't own the card, I wanted to fight at top conditions.

NOTE: I do a 180 on this policy in a tournament setting (specifically in a tourney that I am serious about) where I am looking to advance and win. In that setting I want to advance and do not want a high quality of match competition and I prefer a terrible opponent.

I don't play SF4 because I can't get the combos and move sequences out on the character I liked (Seth). But if I did play SF4, I would PREFER my opponent use turbos to hit their combos in ways that simulate top players.
    streetfighterdojo.com - video library of top players
    What up Koop?! :)

Dude, I got some new HDR/ST Bison air game moves for ya:
    http://shoryuken.com/f280/m-bison-ftw-dictator-thread-168772/index50.html#post9522464

Sup man!!! Nice imma check the thread out.. Really trying to get back in the loop of things. Rusty as all get out right now. Seems like a lot has happened since my last real time on ST/HDR. hope everything cool wit ya... gotta get some matches in soon.
    Thanks Space and Koop. Don't even get into all this nonsense though, it's just 2 known trouble makers (Smq and Prodigy) trying to stir things up as usual. I really don't pay no mind to Cold Grenade Anchors assclown or what the hell ever his gt is now to even care what he says. I'm not worried about it at all, like not even a little bit lol.

Space I wish we lived in the same area so you could come thru, I'm hosting Hdr days/nights at my place Battosai twins and Random were here today and coming back next wednesday. Trying to see if Btc can take a quick break from school to come thru as well but we'll see. Hopefully I'll be going down to Socal Regionals (whatever the name is lol) with the twins and ST Playah but we'll see.
    Man Up.
  • ProdThaGreatProdThaGreat Joined: Posts: 38
    I just dont fucking get it. He called half you people turbo users and now you try to act kool like nothings wrong with it and hes got a great attitude. BULLSHIT listen bluetall he accused you of turbo so many fucking times!!!! lol Evoanon,Snakeeyez,Marsgatti ,ME lol so its like the Pot calling the kettle black. He got caught on ggpo aswell gtfo you guys. Forget turbo This dudes a hypocrite
    Im A pretty good Guile/Shoto player-xWAx Vortex
    LOL! Prodigy, oh you =)
    Man Up.
    I think this "ggpo turbo" mess is you. You know my id on there is Pwn.Star and not Lyghts 0ut. nice try again though kiddo. You got some MAJOR growing up to do. You should probably also try improving your guile too =)

p.s
    Why the hell would I accuse you of turbo? You suck LOL!
    Man Up.
    I'm not gonna go back & forth with you of all people (LOL prodigy!) so go ahead and post more nonsense littered with uneducated typos and shit that just plain doesn't make sense like:

"accuse half of you...."

So Evo (we apologized), Snaketurbo (yes) and Marsgatti (who I've never accused ever). So 2 people is half? LOLOL!! Anyway anyway please go on, I know your fat lil sausage fingers are dying to cut loose again so by all means.

p.s
    I heard battosai & american ninja own you LOL!!!! Kinda like me huh?
    Man Up.
  • NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,217
    I played with Lyghts in a room yesterday for a while and he was cool. For whatever that's worth.
    I played with Lyghts in a room yesterday for a while and he was cool. For whatever that's worth.

If only you heard my constant "what the f*ck"s every time you got in close LOL! Gfg's though, I didn't know your Cammy was that good (no disrespect).
    Man Up.
    What this whole thing comes down to is the tournament. Poor lil prodigy still salty about being DQ'd cause he chose to duck his next fight and go to "dinner" or wtf ever. So you and your horribly skilled crew (besides Bryan 909 cause he's my boy and honestly Idk wtf he keeps company with you guys) try to "ruin" me LOL! I'll give this try a 6/10, could've at least had some relevant players (oh wait they've pretty much spoken and also all pretty much can't stand your lil trouble-making ass) come in and back this "turbo" mess.
    Man Up.
  • ProdThaGreatProdThaGreat Joined: Posts: 38
    Last post and reply to your bullshit. You got people posting msgs you sent after you get your ass whooped. You try to act all nice on these forums but your really a two faced bastard and noone likes your bitchass. Also improve my guile? I beat you in that tourny FREE! Theres a reason people are on youtube making funny ass vids of you your a complete joke nuff said....
    Im A pretty good Guile/Shoto player-xWAx Vortex
  • NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,217
    If only you heard my constant "what the f*ck"s every time you got in close LOL! Gfg's though, I didn't know your Cammy was that good (no disrespect).
    None taken, I don't think we've ever played before anyway (could be wrong). Play again soon, though are you using the Lyghts or Piston account?
    None taken, I don't think we've ever played before anyway (could be wrong). Play again soon, though are you using the Lyghts or Piston account?

I was using Piston last night cause my orig acct ran out of gold. Back on now though, Piston is just a backup.

Prodigy LOL! Once again your sorry lil fat ass makes no damn sense LOL! Oh youuu.
    Man Up.
    What this whole thing comes down to is the tournament. Poor lil prodigy still salty about being DQ'd cause he chose to duck his next fight and go to "dinner" or wtf ever. So you and your horribly skilled crew (besides Bryan 909 cause he's my boy and honestly Idk wtf he keeps company with you guys) try to "ruin" me LOL! I'll give this try a 6/10, could've at least had some relevant players (oh wait they've pretty much spoken and also all pretty much can't stand your lil trouble-making ass) come in and back this "turbo" mess.

Lights it keeps getting worse for you.

1) You say "couldve at least had some relevant players speak". I happen to think a number of relevant players spoke out but even if you dont think so, I think Your master Royal Phlush is pretty relevent dont you?

Phlush who beat Valle in the tournament, is that relevant enough for you? He spoke out and showed considerable honesty in exposing you for what you are. He even went as far as to say the tourney you guys won was null and void.

2) You go further in your arrogance and rebellion against this community by saying that SNAKEYES is a turbo user. You call him Snaketurbo in this very thread, the same Snakeyes who won EVO.

Snake and Phlush are exactly what we need, people from among us representing like that and showing that with enough practice some of us may be able to do well in tourneys. You can only hope to learn from Snakeyes but instead you defame him when he has succeeded on the biggest stage in this game.

Tell me Lights Out, why do you despise this community?

3) You persist in your denial when the evidence is there, clear as day. Anyone with eyes can see you used a turbo in that video. Please explain your inputs in that video. Give a plausible explanation and i will keep quiet. In the meantime i will keep accounting you until you either leave this community or change your disgusting ways. I believe anyone can change so if you show honesty i will respect you for that and embrace you, but all the while you keep treating this place and ALL its people with contempt i will expose you for what you currently are.

4) You have a history of lies which i have exposed. I will never forget the day you rage quit on me when i beat you 4-0 and then told everyone you won. I then played you again and beat you 2-0 and when i showed the photo evidence you claimed i photoshopped the images. Please. BTW I still have those photos if anyone wants to scrutinse them for any photoshoppery.

You tried the same crap with Atmos a guy who owns you for free.

5) How about the persona you presented when you first hit the community. You claimed you were a pro MMA fighter and had had a few smokers and a few professional bouts. I was curious as an MMA fan and invited you to show me some fights on film or even your fightfinder record but you went as quiet as a librarian. Anyone with a pro fight should show up on fightfinder.

I wanna say i never had an issue with you Lights until you started lieing about Streetfighter and trash talking for no good reason all those years ago.

I see some things never change.
  • Oski HOski H Bahamas Finest Joined: Posts: 19
    i cant believe i missed all this 'funn ness' . Thanks for the vid uploads guys. Next crew battle i have to get a part of.
124»