CvS2 is now online for pc

RagingStormXRagingStormX Team Arcade StreamJoined: Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
New version of demul was released with naomi support for online play (Kaillera p2p) head to the handheld and computer match matchmaking to get the emu. Go on mIRC random efnet server #cvs2online for help I have to work but ill be on later.

Comments

• freijafreija A I R Joined: Posts: 150
    is this nulldc?

because this could possibly be the greatest thing ever.
  • J.ScogzJ.Scogz Bye Joined: Posts: 2,378
    Love this.
    It's been real.
  • caribeandragoncaribeandragon Joined: Posts: 12
    good emulation of CVS2 online !!!! to further evolve with demul 0.5.6 can play online without worry on the server "Kaillera" with a good computer

Very easy

rom unzip placed in the file "Roms" to "demul 0.5.6"

then he must go to "config" then "plugins" and define the file "plugins", "Roms", "nvram" at the right source folder

you click on "demul.exe" then "run naomi" and "capcom vs snk 2 .." The Kaillera open for the online game!! (Closes the window to test Kaillera emu)

just not be simpler! if any one is motivated to play on Kaillera PM ^ ^

video tutorial by " the dead " image image

(i'm a french player of cvs2 come on AH2R.org for more information)

buktooth please answer me !!! great french player wait you online for cvs2 like ADM
  • RagingStormXRagingStormX Team Arcade Stream Joined: Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    *snip*

You can get banned for posting those links remove them, have people pm you for info.
    links is ban on this forum !!! too bad ... okay so i want some american people play with other country it's a good idea with demul ? !!!
    stay cool with my post it's for cvs2 communoty i do this !!! wait your pm ...
  • Atb_555Atb_555 www.neoempire.com Joined: Posts: 1,536
    How stable is it online?
    Nose picking is one of life's greatest treasures...
    yeah good stability garantie if you want try give me your msn or facebook i teach you how to play
  • Atb_555Atb_555 www.neoempire.com Joined: Posts: 1,536
    Im at work atm lol. I need to download everything and get it all sorted out first heh. Btw I know Kenneth, Waldo and co from stunfest :)
    Nose picking is one of life's greatest treasures...
    cool stunfest and ichigeki still good tournament in france for cvs2
    allright tell me if you have a problem to run cvs2 i give you my msnr in email box
  • caliagent#3caliagent#3 Caliagent Bobblehead Joined: Posts: 4,173
    Edit your post and get rid of the links or you'll get banned. Telling people to pm you for links will get you banned as well.
    Whiff your entire SOUL into c.MK in 3S.
    Footsies guide: www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbpXplP_WFE
  • AnimalKindnessAnimalKindness Joined: Posts: 3
    Been trying to get this stupid thing to work for hours

Ive been trying to get this stupid thing to work for Hours
    to no avail, everytime I try to get it to work it says " Unable to find epr-23511a.ic22' in romset 'capsnk'

HELP ME aahhhhhh
    configured your rompath or pm me if you want more information
  • HAVHAV iori respawn Joined: Posts: 9,503
    Ok... so I'm configured. How do I find people to play?
  • rogueyoshirogueyoshi Nothing Comes Easy Joined: Posts: 1,927
    i made a new irc chan. not just for cvs2, but for p2pkaillera matchmaking in general.

http://shoryuken.com/f215/p2p-kaillera-irc-channel-demul-nfba-etc-253399/
    nignagnog: minority report
    nignagnog: you got punished for your future crimes
    BossG: anybody that's black already suffers under pre-crime laws
  • extravagantextravagant Joined: Posts: 964
    Does this actually work? is there people ACTUALLY playing legit?
  • LionxLionx Do the Stun Super! Joined: Posts: 925
    I got it to work, only 3fps under though thats the only problem. But its playable.
    CvS2: (C-Ryu, Terry, Rolento; K- Rolento, Geese, Kyo.) + Sagat/Cammy
    KoFXIII - Andy, Terry, Maxima ; BB: Tao >:3
    My IPlayWinner Article on CvS2: http://tinyurl.com/83dv74g
    High Level CvS2 vlog: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Lionx
  • wepeelwepeel Blanka is my only hope Joined: Posts: 1,180
    Just tried this on someone else's capable laptop. Framerate was ok, a few graphical glitches here and there, but the INPUT LAG makes the game unplayable. And this was all offline play, for the record. Still a lot of work to go...
    do you believe I would take such a thing with me, and give it to a police man

-find the truth on page 318 of the Thinking Out Loud Thread V.2
  • AzN_SkaterAzN_Skater I <3 Selena Joined: Posts: 2,469
    You need a pretty boss machine to play this without any hiccups. I have a decent laptop but I still get some input delay every so often.
    "Take another deep breath, try to hit your reset, you know that I can relate." -- Selena Gomez
    I mained Urien in 2000 BC.
  • iorywangiorywang Joined: Posts: 298
    damn it, i didnt see this. Defintiely will try out tonight. the emulator link seems to be broken though. Ill try to find anyway. Thanks.
  • HazeandFireHazeandFire Band Joined: Posts: 596
    Ya I had to go sniffing around but I got it setup but where can I find actual players? I'd imagine there aren't too many sitting around waiting for a match :confused:...
    /thread :smokin:
  • noodlemannoodleman Cancer of GTASF Joined: Posts: 5,165
    the input was fine on my machine (i5-760), online play is nice when to works, but it seems to desync very easily and there's no way to re-sync other than to restart demul. Unless there are some other options that i'm suppose to check off for netplay?

And when i mean desync, i mean i'm still in the match when the other player is in the character select screen :/
    "You'd be better off falling asleep with the taste of my crotch in your mouth." - Miyavi

"no no! it don't hurt if spoon is greasy!" - Zangief Chronicles.
  • Don CalzoneDon Calzone Joined: Posts: 290
    Is the input lag always +3 frames? Even +1 would be bad enough...
    S-L-I-C-E.
    Slice me nice.
  • impactsephimpactseph Joined: Posts: 83
    Yo caribeandragon i'm having some issues and have some questions to ask.If you wanna pm me your messenger i'd be an happy boy :D
  • EcKo Zero CoolEcKo Zero Cool lolz Joined: Posts: 802
    can you give me a link to the download? will i need an emulator to run it ? :)
    These things are good: ice cream and cake, a ride on a Harley, seeing monkeys in the trees, the rain on my tongue, and the sun shining on my face.
    These things are a drag: dust in my hair, holes in my shoes, no money in my pocket, and the sun shining on my face.
  • dthboidthboi ToO gOoD fOr YoU!1!1 Joined: Posts: 246
    does anyone still play this? im trying to learn cvs any help would be appreciated.
  • KrisppyKrisppy Joined: Posts: 155
    im always down to play cvs2. i got demul. if any1 wants to play just send me a message.
  • JozhearJozhear vega all day Joined: Posts: 7,394
    I'm looking to play some CVS2 online with a friend, is this the only way to do it? Just wondering if I can get some information on this or any other possible ways to play out there.
  • AquasharkAquashark Mekong Delta AirRaid Joined: Posts: 1,540
    PCSX2 (a PS2 emulator) just got a build with netplay
    you should definitely check it out here: http://www.meltybread.com/forums/melty-blood-auditorium/how-to-run-melty-blood-actress-again-on-your-pc/msg94462/#msg94462

i played a lot of matches without desync.. on the PS2 version you can play in training mode with 2 players, really cool for finding "new" stuff
    hello friends, my name is Drago Umeharevich from CrossCounter Balkans
  • LionxLionx Do the Stun Super! Joined: Posts: 925
    Is it more stable and easier to run? Last time i ran PCSX2 i got like 95% fps despite the fact that my PC is surely good enough to run it.
    CvS2: (C-Ryu, Terry, Rolento; K- Rolento, Geese, Kyo.) + Sagat/Cammy
    KoFXIII - Andy, Terry, Maxima ; BB: Tao >:3
    My IPlayWinner Article on CvS2: http://tinyurl.com/83dv74g
    High Level CvS2 vlog: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Lionx
  • narsnars Your local Gunta Hunta. Joined: Posts: 289
    What would the minimum requirements be to run a ps2 emulator @ 95-100% FPS? (preferably 100)

It would be nice to play Shadow of the Colussus on my monitor. (I still don't know how to connect my ps2 with sound to my vh236h)
  • starkilledstarkilled Black and white (I'm really black) Joined: Posts: 1,702
    Can anyone teach me how to run this game on my pc?
    Nevermind, I figured everything out.
    fuck a relationship. god told that stupid bitch eve not to eat the fuckin mango or whatever, the bitch did, and fucked everyone. fuck women! shout out to snakes! -jimmy1200
  • RyumexicanoRyumexicano Goh Kid Joined: Posts: 548
    who wants to play Cvs2? I don't know how to use the netplay, any body can help me? Where can I find opponents? Thanks~
    Never poina finger o anyone, remember ha hree fingers are
    poining a you.

"El que cree que lo sabe todo, es un imbecil."

"Those who fear the darkness, have no idea what the light can do"

ORGULLOSAMENTE MEXICANO
  • AquasharkAquashark Mekong Delta AirRaid Joined: Posts: 1,540
    new version of Demul (v0.5.7) is out, it has a reworked netplay plugin

should work better now!
    hello friends, my name is Drago Umeharevich from CrossCounter Balkans
  • SNAAAAKESNAAAAKE WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!? Joined: Posts: 13,036 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    got my hands on a shitty-ass crt monitor lol..I will see if I can run this bish!!:eek:
    you must defeat my Shen Long to receive the reward

• SoupyShoeSoupyShoe Check your training wheels at the door Joined: Posts: 1,490
    got my hands on a shitty-ass crt monitor lol..I will see if I can run this bish!!:eek:
    let me know how it runs,
    PSN ID- SoupyShoe

Xbox Live Gamertag- SoupyShoe SRK

THIRD STRIKE ONLINE- MARSHMALLOW RYU ALL DAY

PLEASE RELEASE CVS2 ON XBL/PSN MARKETPLACE :wasted:
  • shinobi00shinobi00 NINJA MASTER Joined: Posts: 1,474
    Demul, is ok but Something seems off about it. I dunno what it is.

SNAKE send me a pm if you want to play.
  • TheBigDaddyC-MasterTheBigDaddyC-Master Joined: Posts: 771
    Let me know if you guys get this working really well. I love this game more than anything. SF4 is fun, but it's no Capcom vs SNK 2, that's for sure.
    ok had some time to test things out. demul is ass even offline and on crt monitor. its not playable. I thought it was the lcd but apparently something is off with this crappy emulator. finalburn team really need to get their shit straight and put this on ggpo or something.

nulldc is playable offline. I dont know how to setup the kaillera thing yet. googling now.

Let me know. I haven't played humans in a long, long time. Need to stay frosty.
    actually I probably wont bother and I just play tekken instead(lol) unless someone send me all the files or something. guess we'll find out when I get to talk to shinobi on aim.

nulldc IS playable offline tho. at least I can play my brother(he's terrible but whatever)

I use PCSX2, so I can use my fightstick. Better than nothing I guess. They need to release an online edition of this game for modern consoles that isn't the EO version.
  • ZensoukenZensouken Ouroboros = Chips Ahoy! Joined: Posts: 1,281
    I agree with nullDC being the best solution at least for offline; works really well. I have no idea about the online though, I'd love to play anyone if they've figured it out.
    Stridering since 1998; I play pragmatic and dirty. You will eat pringles and hate me for it.
    PSN IDs: "superschure" [USA] / "suupaashaa" [JPN]
    CFN IDs: "superschure" [USA] / "suupaashaa" [JPN]
    3DS FC: "1564-4856-0905"
    superschure.com
    Demul works ok for me. I had a problem with the new version and went back to the old version.They got rid of multithreading for the gpu plugin it slowed things down. NullDC also works well for me. I don't think NullDC has a real netplay plugin though.

Anyone with demul(since it's the only way to play this online) trouble should run with the 0.56 version.GO to config->Plugins. Choose the dx3 video plug-in. Check the multithreaded box, and it should work at 60fps. That is IF you have a good enough computer. I've yet to do extensive testing but it seems to work pretty good offline.
    I have great success with what I use. I just wish there was some fluid, consistent online play.
    I have great success with what I use. I just wish there was some fluid, consistent online play.

I'm glad your set-up is working for you. I'm not saying demul is the be all end all emulator. I'm saying it's the only option for netplay right now. I'm willing to try helping any of you guys get it going so we can AT least TRY it.
    uh 56 is MUCH better. its playable lol :eek:

you wanna get on aim and try to set it up? arcade version seems to run better than the dc version.

Yeah im on aim now. PCSX2 has netplay for cvs2 as well--->http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Online-Over-Netplay
    Willing to try this out too.
    I'm glad your set-up is working for you. I'm not saying demul is the be all end all emulator. I'm saying it's the only option for netplay right now. I'm willing to try helping any of you guys get it going so we can AT least TRY it.
    Oh I didn't mean it like that. I guess things sound a certain way online. I just meant that PCSX2 has given me no problems in case someone wants to try it. I'd love to play a human player on it. :)

It may be more demanding on your pc though. I think that's why some have more problems than others.
  • ZensoukenZensouken Ouroboros = Chips Ahoy! Joined: Posts: 1,281
    Yeah im on aim now. PCSX2 has netplay for cvs2 as well--->http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-Online-Over-Netplay
    Willing to try this out too.

I think I got this working, willing to try it out.
    Stridering since 1998; I play pragmatic and dirty. You will eat pringles and hate me for it.
    PSN IDs: "superschure" [USA] / "suupaashaa" [JPN]
    CFN IDs: "superschure" [USA] / "suupaashaa" [JPN]
    3DS FC: "1564-4856-0905"
    superschure.com
    Hey let me know a time. :)