Old/New Characters Hit Box Diagrams + Drag N Drop Theory Fighter

124»

Comments

• -TheBastard--TheBastard- FAB u LOSE! Joined: Posts: 1,276
    Thx I noticed the diff now

idk but when I try to AA with fierce dp it seems more delayed than jab version, during combos it seems the same,u know, when trying to deep shoryuken n somehow its too delayed they safe jumped n blocked which with jab version wouldnt happened

Also is Ryu's fire hadoukens start up 12 or 11 frames? ST wiki has it as 11 n hitboxes page has it as 12, which one is correct?
    <blitzfu> cool, and bastard is a loser, screen shot that
    <Pasky> he's always trolling, he has a macro button that troll
    <Kyouya>LoL Bastard, best post evah! But you forgot the tiger uppercut!!
    Imagine a snail being able to play fgs, and being a noob in it, it would sure be a salty snail, oh the tragedy of a snail!
  • Born2SPDBorn2SPD SPD Fanatic Joined: Posts: 276
    All the data in the wiki is correct. People thought that hadouken had 12 frames startup because they calculated it by the sprites, but the hadouken hitbox actually appears 1 frame before the projectile graphic. The same happens with the other projectiles.
    I keep reading stuff about ST revival, about bringing this game back to life...
    Its nice to see big tourneys happening and old top players giving this game a chance again...
    But what we really need is new players... And having a strong scene obviously helps...
    But in my opinion what will really bring new players to our community is good tutorials/character guides so they can learn easily and have something to start... So, actually good players, stop being selfish and write stuff about the chars you know! The wiki is lacking so much basic content... Stop being lazy and do something about it.
  • Coth_XCoth_X G(x) = (3/(1-3x)) - 3 - 3x - 27x^2 Joined: Posts: 4,340
    can u test it? i think 0 frame skip frame by frame could show the differences of HP vs LP shoryuken.

his HP shoryuken cannot pass throught hadoukens, only the LP version can do it, no idea what the exact diference is but its there, can u do a frame by frame comparisson?

If hp had more startup then it would pass through hados.

-trolls suck-
    "The purpose of proof is to understand, not to verify." - Arnold Ross
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/534416 <--- Coolest Game Ever!
  • oldschool_BRoldschool_BR Projectile spammer Joined: Posts: 2,442
    It can actually get past some fast projectiles, but the timing is even more strict then punishing faster Max Outs with Tatsus. There is just no point in trying, ever, I suppose, unless you can hit some extended limb.
  • TNBTNB Bye. Joined: Posts: 1,180
    SHAKUNETSU
    GOTTOH
    BAAAAAAAMPU
    Skills and attitude prove worth as a player, not the internet.
    title updated

I only show the table once because they are the same XDDDD

osbr, can you confirm that all frame data in ybh are correct?
    Zangief's Lariat frame data is incorrect, both of them have 1 frame start up but u posted it as being active since the beggining for 7 frames, which is not the case, I told u to correct it long ago n u didnt. ST wiki has the correct data btw.

WRONG DATA HERE
    Imagine a snail being able to play fgs, and being a noob in it, it would sure be a salty snail, oh the tragedy of a snail!
  • papasipapasi N Ken is the truth Joined: Posts: 1,568
    guys, if you are looking for the hitbox website and safe jump guide, they are now permanently relocated to http://www.strevival.com/hitbox/
    eltrouble "I doubt that ST will be on the main stream ever again."
    OhNuki: Real men play ST!!
    James Chen: there is something special about playing ST on a cab. It just feels so goooooood.
    Super Turbo Hitbox & safe jump guide http://www.strevival.com/hitbox/
    papasi wrote: »
    guys, if you are looking for the hitbox website and safe jump guide, they are now permanently relocated to http://www.strevival.com/hitbox/

Zangief's lariat frame data is still wrong
124»