Mods, please close this thread. Thanks!

Comments

• ToodlesToodles da Fetus of Gawd! Joined: Posts: 10,777
    My AH3 box arrived today. Thanks much!
    ·
  • Nucking Futs!Nucking Futs! Joined: Posts: 1,239
    I just got my Arcana Heart 3 V3-SA and it is in absolutely immaculate shape. Buy from this guy and you definitely won't be disappointed!! Thanks again!
    My AH3 box arrived today. Thanks much!

You're welcome guys! Thanks again for the smooth transactions!
    Current fav's the Hori RAP3 VLX Diamond (but soon-to-be replaced with Hori RAP4 VLX Kuro)! Like the MickeyD's commercial..."I'm lovin it"
    ·
  • SpitfieSpitfie Get Learned!!! Joined: Posts: 388
    S%#@ NVM thought it was for 360 (SMH)
    The 3 Strives of Man, are Pleasure, Power, and Possession....

"Macho Man Randy Savage"
    ·
  • bobacupbobacup Joined: Posts: 90
    do you take trades for that white hori?
    ·
  • bobacupbobacup Joined: Posts: 90
    pm responded to
    ·
  • ice_berg_slimice_berg_slim Joined: Posts: 283
    I'm tempted to get that HRAP3. I just need to move either my Blast City of Kraylix.
    ·
    A simple "my bad" would have sufficed. Nobody was questioning your feedback or your stick's quality. I was just surprised to see them.

Were you the one that PM'ed me regarding the TE retail box yet I never heard from you again? If so then that deserved a "my bad" from you too, LOL! If that wasn't you then "my bad" for assuming that was you. I literally Google'd the stick & clicked on the view-images only option.
    Current fav's the Hori RAP3 VLX Diamond (but soon-to-be replaced with Hori RAP4 VLX Kuro)! Like the MickeyD's commercial..."I'm lovin it"
    ·
  • buzzking00buzzking00 SUPER MEMBER Joined: Posts: 115
    Pic of hori travel bag plz
    ·
  • SergeantGrumblesSergeantGrumbles Joined: Posts: 81
    PM sent about games on your WTB list.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    ·
  • ZensoukenZensouken SWAGGASAURUS REX Joined: Posts: 1,172 ✭✭✭
    PM'ed
    Stridering since 1998; I play pragmatic and dirty. You will eat pringles and hate me for it.
    PSN IDs: "superschure" [USA] / "suupaashaa" [JPN]
    3DS FC: "1564-4856-0905"
    superschure.com
    ·
    Added a HRAP VLX Diamond edition!!! PM/conversation me if you're interested, thanks!
    ·
  • FrankTheThirdFrankTheThird Joined: Posts: 250
    Added a HRAP VLX Diamond edition!!! PM/conversation me if you're interested, thanks!
    Whaaaaaat!!! What could you possibly want to replace the Diamond? lol
    ·
  • JayShinJayShin Joined: Posts: 50
    Vewtiful diamond man. First time I seen it for sale. GLWs.
    ·
  • eperelezeperelez VAS-HG FTW! Joined: Posts: 1,438
    :eek: :eek: DON'T DO IT NUCKING FUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:
    "Namco Stick Are #1 In The World, No Doubt There As I Meus King Of Namco Sticks Who Conquer 50 Of This Stick And Sold 40 To My Follow Srk Members And Has 10 in His Home.
    Namco Stick's Are For Live Baby."
    --meus
    HeatWare=eperelez http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=84368
    ·
  • Bad_Boy_BrazilBad_Boy_Brazil Joined: Posts: 1,106
    Maybe he's getting a awesome B15!! :)
    ·
  • W00P MstR FresHW00P MstR FresH Making stuff is fun Joined: Posts: 804 ✭✭
    I say keep it and sell one of your others if you just need to "make room" :)
    I make cases. Nice ones. Hit me up.
    Warranty voider extrdinare.
    I always have things for sale or trade.
    If you can't find it I may know a guy who knows a guy
    ·
    edited May 2013

Possibly an Omni K-stick rev4 since I've never used a K-stick & always been curious...Then again, knowing me, if I don't like it then I'll sell it ASAP, LOL! I've got another stick in mind also but can't say for now...
    Vewtiful diamond man. First time I seen it for sale. GLWs.

Thanks! Still reluctant to sell since it's my fav stick of all time. Every time I look at it, I throw up a little...in my pants, haha!
    :eek: :eek: DON'T DO IT NUCKING FUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Yeah, kinda reluctant but we'll see if I get a buyer here soon. If I don't get a buyer anytime soon, then I'll just keep it. It's so purtty!!!
    Maybe he's getting a awesome B15!! :)

Thought about getting his Bewlix but we'll see down the road. Are his top panels comprised of wood, metal with a top plexi or just a plexi?
    I say keep it and sell one of your others if you just need to "make room" :)

Currently, I'm down to 7 sticks:

- HRAP VLX Diamond: Gorgeous stick with silent Sanwa buttons. I stare & admire it more than I've actually used it!
    - og HRAP VLX with all-translucent red Seimitsu's (including an LS-32-01): Whenever I'm in the mood for some Seimitsu action!
    - AiAB Slim: Love the feel of its quality wooden arcade box everytime I depress a Sanwa button!
    - HRAP V3-SA Kai Edition: The only 8-button (on the top panel) stick in the collection for Injustice & Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale.
    - Neo Geo X arcade stick x 2: I use it for the Neo Geo X. It's a very close replica of the original AES stick & works on the PS3 too!
    - Project JBA!: By far the longest to receive and/or build. Only a handful of these custom cases were made. Received the case & now debating which components to use...
    Post edited by Nucking Futs! on
    ·
  • MotoyukiMotoyuki Joined: Posts: 258
    b15 uses a plexi and metal panel.
    ·
  • NguyenLmNguyenLm Joined: Posts: 216
    Added a Samsung Galaxy Nexus. PM/conversation me if you're interested, thanks!

Might have better luck on Swappa.
    Hori + Seimitsu > MadCatz + Sanwa
    ·
  • Mr.PaVy-RDMr.PaVy-RD Joined: Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    do you still want to buy that a qanba ice red if so mine has the carpet thing at the bottom removed(collected too much cat hair&dog hair)
    I block better in Marvel than i do in Streetfighter :(

3s-Yang/Urien/Dudley
    Ae2012-Yun/Yang/Seth/Ryu/Cody/Dudley
    Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
    ·
  • VirtualCosmicVirtualCosmic Joined: Posts: 163
    I have 3 eightarc fusions (which use the same qanba q4 pcb). I have had only one instance of the pcb having a glitch but as soon as I disconnected it from the system and plugged it back in I didn't have the problem anymore. The problem never came back either nor has it happened on my other 2 fusions, so I really don't think it is that big of a issue. As far as the felt on the bottom you can buy a new metal plate with the felt already attached to it to replace worn or missing felt on the qanba q4raf or eightarc fusions from arcade shock. Hopefully this will help you out on your questions and please keep the diamond vlx,lol :)
    ·
    I prefer to have that foam pad on there. Thanks though. Have any issues with it? Only reason I haven't bought that (or the ice blue version) is because I've heard of random issues with the PCB (on the Q4-series in general) so kinda reluctant to buy at full price (aka brand new) for ~$200.
    i havent had any issues with but the reason im getting rid of it is because of the stupid start button being so close to the buttons

3s-Yang/Urien/Dudley
    ·
    or how the Turbo turns on so easily

3s-Yang/Urien/Dudley
    ·
    i havent had any issues with but the reason im getting rid of it is because of the stupid start button being so close to the buttons
    or how the Turbo turns on so easily

Thanks for the info!

I've had an offer of a Bewlix + cash for the VLX Diamond but that's probably the only thing on my list I'm not interested in trading, well for now at least.
    ·
  • mr. tibbsmr. tibbs ν=13 Joined: Posts: 545
    *Ahem* Macaroni salad.
    Ramon is free!
    Yosuke, AKA chibi-tibbs will miss you. - Goatrix
    godlikecontrols.com || www.vickomods.com
    ·
  • blitz6speedblitz6speed Joined: Posts: 66
    Great seller, got everything as described. Thanks so much.
    ·
  • W00P MstR FresHW00P MstR FresH Making stuff is fun Joined: Posts: 804 ✭✭
    Sent you a pm sir
    I make cases. Nice ones. Hit me up.
    Warranty voider extrdinare.
    I always have things for sale or trade.
    If you can't find it I may know a guy who knows a guy
    ·
  • GalthrojhGalthrojh Joined: Posts: 184
    Damn I want that TvC shell and buttons. Lol. Wish I had a Wii to use it with, but great deal :)
    ·
  • JeffB810JeffB810 Mash master Joined: Posts: 28
    wish you had an xbox stick for sale..
    Cha, Cha cha.
    ·
  • dannyny3dannyny3 Joined: Posts: 31
    interested in 6 of these. message me if willing to split. thanks

Sanwa OBSF-30 white snap-in buttons
    ·
  • hibachifinalhibachifinal Little Princess Joined: Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    have you sold the metal panel yet? Im thinking of just buying the whole SCV stick... :S
    CHECK OUT MY ARCADE-INSPIRED T-SHIRT SHOP! -- 部屋を掃除する必要があります// expert at cunnilingus
    ·
  • EricThe InternEricThe Intern I DROP COMBOSSSS!!! Joined: Posts: 379 ✭✭
    Is the PS3 Heligast Edition of Killzone 3 still available? If so, I'll take it.
    ·
    Is the PS3 Heligast Edition of Killzone 3 still available? If so, I'll take it.

Check your PM box for the shipping info. I just shipped it.
    ·
    Price drop on some items. PM/conversation me if you're interested, thanks!
    ·
    ·
    edited February 2013
    Added Sanwa OBSF-30Q convex buttons & 2 more Sanwa 24mm buttons. PM/conversation me if you're interested, thanks!
    ·
    edited March 2013
    Added pics of the buttons & price drop on some items. PM/conversation me if you're interested, thanks!

BTW, this goes without saying (since it's literally the first sentence in this thread in big bold fonts)...Shipping to Continental U.S. only, no exceptions! I've had some people tell me they'll pay extra (to ship out of the U.S.) but I'm not going to do it.
    ·
    ·
    Added a 10-in-1 PCB setup. PM/conversation me if you're interested, thanks!
    ·
    ·
    Price drop on some items & removed certain games due to being sold locally. PM/conversation me if you're interested, thanks!
    ·
    Added a Madcatz white home/turbo panel. PM/conversation me if you're interested, thanks!
    ·
    ·
    ·
  • ExecutorImperiousExecutorImperious Joined: Posts: 45
    Gosh, I'm forgetful. Posting here to +rep for a successful transaction!
    ·
    edited March 2013
    Gosh, I'm forgetful. Posting here to +rep for a successful transaction!

Thanks! I would've done the same for you if we still had a feedback system in place here!

Added a Voltech VAS-22 in the WTB section.
    ·
    ·
    Added a HRAP V3-SA Kai Edition. PM/conversation me if you're interested, thanks!
    ·
  • HateToWinHateToWin Joined: Posts: 74
    PM sent
    ·
    HateToWin wrote: »
    PM sent

Yeah, let me know. Thanks!
    ·
This discussion has been closed.