Anyone here bought a VEWLIX kit from KRAY?

1343536373840»

Comments

• andersonkiandersonki Joined: Posts: 4
    Someone please have this art ready to print? Can you please send me by email?
    andersonkibatista@gmail.com
    Latin00032 wrote: »
    Thanks again Dirty-D

Can you share the artwork with me please? Send me an email if possible!
    Dirty-D art for being old is no longer available! thanks in advance!
    Dirty-D wrote: »
    So, I've been currently working on getting all my stuff together for when my Custom Kray Vewlix arrives at the end of the month or in January. I made a cabinet recently at our work.....and it took forever, so I'm paying him to handle all my paint work.

I ended up scoring 2 of the PS360 pcbs for the cab, and got my JLF stick led wired up along with the buttons (2 leds will be on all ways, and 4 turned on when pressed). The stick led will always be on as well.

I finished the art for the Control panel, the command list panel, and the marquee. They are actually being silkscreened on a lexan plexi with back light film. I just ordered a custom cut EL Panel for the control panel so it will also be back lit as well.

should be sweet once everything gets into place. here are picks of the art.....let me know what you guys think?

I went a different route in terms of the art being in my own style.....but with some gamer influences. (akuma/gouken fireball art....with ryu dragon punching the side.)

The colors were based of of the marvel versus capcom 3 scheme.

Anyway I'll post more as my cabinet slowly starts to come together. Kray is the man...glad he could hook me up. :)

-Dee

5286894284_20b8f64938_b.jpg
    5286294325_cd774e8c26_b.jpg
    5286894364_4554e0dc8c_z.jpg

can you share with me your art please! your work is amazing! I wish I could use it on my Vewlix! this is if you allow it! You can send me by email.
    andersonkibatista@gmail.com
  • FreedomGundamFreedomGundam Freedom, ikimasu! Joined: Posts: 2,623
    edited January 26
    Dude.

1) Do not quadruple-post in the same thread, just edit your existing post and multi-quote multiple users.

2) The two posts that you're quoting are from SEVEN years ago.

3) The two users that you're quoting have not been active on the boards for 2 years and 1 year respectively. In all likelihood, they're not going to respond to you.

Welcome to the boards, but do get to know how things are done around here.
    Current at-home stick: Hori VLX Kuro (LS-40-01 + PS-14-K)
    Current portable stick: Mad Catz TvC (LS-40-01 + PS-14-KN)
    Current guest-sticks: custom ABS Modular stick (JLF + OBSN-30), custom Saint-stick (Happ/IL Competition)
    Cabinet: custom "Resistor" cabinet (32" LCD, X360, P1=LS-32-01 + PS-14-KN, P2=JLF + OBSC-30)
    Previous sticks: custom Happ CvS2 Double-sticks, custom Happ Hitomi-stick & Xenosaga-stick, custom Sanwa/Seimitsu Neptune-stick and Sylvia-stick, modded Mad Catz TvC, modded Mad Catz Brawlstick, modded Hori FSVX, modded Exar Exaprize

Looking for:
    CPS2 (green or blue): Hyper SF2
    Naomi GD-ROM: SF Zero3 Upper, Puyo Puyo Fever, Triggerheart Excelica, Ikaruga