Wamo

2»

Comments

• bubafeastbubafeast Joined: Posts: 163
    So, I made the focus attack diff, adding "Focus Attack Level 1 (Dash Cancel)" and "Focus Attack Level 2 (Dash Cancel)" for all characters according to data from SRK Wiki (you should credit them for the data).

The diff patch.

I also noticed some minor things in Chun-Li frame data file while editing:
    - The string fields didn't have spaces as last character like all other files making it display funny
    - Her wall jump had 0's for frame data, making it show up with punishes which don't make sense.
    I added space characters before the quotes and changed the wall jump to have "-" for data. I'm not sure if it would make more sense not to have the space characters and do the formatting in the code, but at least this way all the frame data files are formatted the same way :smile:

Updated Chun-Li frame data file with all changes
    Diff of wall jump change
    Diff of string space changes

Note: If you apply the all the patches, the focus stuff needs to be applied before the chun-li changes, and the diffs need to be applied in the order they are in this post, otherwise you'll likely get conflicts.
    Huge thanks!!!!!

Reviewing the changes now, will add them in a bit.

I will fix the credits also.

UPTADE:
    About the last character space on the string, I'm "trimming" the string, so it should be irrelevant, they exist because of how I originally created them. I do remember changing the Chun-li csv strings since the first csv parser I was using wasn't parsing correctly so I temporarily "fixed" this problem by editing the strings. Eventually I changed the csv parser to a better one, so strings can have any formatting now. The only "important" strings are the column names and the numeric values used for the calculations, column names are expected to be named that way and the numeric values should be single values, not values separated by commas or parenthesis because then it will fail the "string to int" conversion.
    ·
  • Demented RabbitDemented Rabbit Joined: Posts: 335
    good work man
    ·
  • PeinPein Joined: Posts: 30
    naaa Puerto Rico lo hace mejor XD good s#!t Buba!!
    ·
  • deice-deice- kimchi yokatta darou Joined: Posts: 596
    This was posted in EventHubs comments:
    Samuurai wrote:
    Very cool, but please change the wording from BLOCKED and ATTACKED to BLOCKER and ATTACKER because "attacked" is ambiguous. ie, the attacked person is blocking.
    I agree with him, the current wording for On Block part confused me as well. I'd recommend "Blocked By" instead of "Blocked" and "Attacker" instead of "Attacked". Switching the selection boxes around would be good too, so that Attacker is on the left and Block By on the right. To me it seems more intuitive that way, and that way the left combo box would control the moves on the left, and the right combo box the moves on the right.

The On hit part is better, although I'd change "Attacked" to "Attacker" there as well.
    SSF4: Juri BBCSEX: Λ-11 AH3: Nazuna MBAACC: F-Hime SG: Valentine/Squigly/Parasoul
    本番はこれからだったのに, もう限界? - honban wa korekara datta no ni, mou genkai?
    ·
  • bubafeastbubafeast Joined: Posts: 163
    @deice-, thanks.I changed changed the strings.
    ·
  • Cyan!Cyan! Joined: Posts: 53
    This is impressive, cheers!
    ·
  • lithiummethoxidelithiummethoxide Awesome @ Failing Joined: Posts: 148
    Wow. This is a really cool guide. It's gunna help my matchup knowledge so much. I can't believe I just now discovered this. lol
    IS DAT MAGNETO?!
    ·
  • deice-deice- kimchi yokatta darou Joined: Posts: 596
    Any chance you'll be updating (or making another version for) AE frame data to WAMO?
    SSF4: Juri BBCSEX: Λ-11 AH3: Nazuna MBAACC: F-Hime SG: Valentine/Squigly/Parasoul
    本番はこれからだったのに, もう限界? - honban wa korekara datta no ni, mou genkai?
    ·
  • FirecottonFirecotton kick ass!!1one Joined: Posts: 213
    Any chance you'll be updating (or making another version for) AE frame data to WAMO?
    That's what I wanted to ask right now. I love Wamo, but it needs a update.
    SSFIV AE: Ibuki
    MvC3: Zero, Doom, Tron
    SFIII: Makoto
    ·
  • DarachnidDarachnid Salty Member Joined: Posts: 560
    Update...? ;)
    ·
  • DundleDundle Joined: Posts: 89
    Really excellent, man. Thanks for this.
    ·
  • chubbyfingerzchubbyfingerz Kore ga Saikyo-ryu da! Joined: Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭
    Odds are Infiltration checks this before his fights! :D