Eugene Area Tournaments Thread!

1151617181921»

Comments

• ShinJuggaloShinJuggalo Nintendo Power Joined: Posts: 61
    I live on River Loop#1, so kinda far down. Lil past the Beltline.Very much looking forward to gettin in some matches and met some new people out here. I'm here for good. Me and my fiance moved out here bout 4 months ago. She's also a fighting game enthusiast. She mainly plays 3S, CVS2, and dabbles in SF4.
    But yea, Amir I'ma shoot you my number, test me sometime man when you're gonna have a session.
    This legacy...It sounds pretty legendary.
  • TrulyAmiracleTrulyAmiracle Mobility Spammer~ Joined: Posts: 4,668 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Lol. you were the self proclaimed master troll. My comment had nothing to do with sf. You know I already play sf3, sf2, mvc3, and kof with you and will play other things. Hows finals going lol.

playing them for like an hour or so then going "can we play AE now?" doesnt mean u play those games.. dont act like thats not what happens.

and the finals suck so far, i told my spanish teacher no hablo español but she doesnt believe me..
    .MVY. ~Mad Vega Yomi~
    [PSN/XBL/Steam: TrulyAmiracle]
    [Claw | Rashid | Laura]
    ~KoFXIV Hype Zone~
    [Mian/Gang-il/Meitenkun | Ralf/Yamazaki/K' | Kensou/Vice/Geese]
    [Lucky Chloe | Poison Ivy | Jacqui | Hisako | Amane | Nyo-Tengu]
    [Saiki/Ralf/Vice | PainWheel/Cerebella/Eliza]
  • Taiga_KneeTaiga_Knee Facsimileclock4 Joined: Posts: 1,129
    I live on River Loop#1, so kinda far down. Lil past the Beltline.Very much looking forward to gettin in some matches and met some new people out here. I'm here for good. Me and my fiance moved out here bout 4 months ago. She's also a fighting game enthusiast. She mainly plays 3S, CVS2, and dabbles in SF4.
    But yea, Amir I'ma shoot you my number, test me sometime man when you're gonna have a session.
    I know where River loop one is. That's cool man. See you sometime in the future.
    playing them for like an hour or so then going "can we play AE now?" doesnt mean u play those games.. dont act like thats not what happens.

and the finals suck so far, i told my spanish teacher no hablo español but she doesnt believe me..
    dont be so derp man. If we play "every" game for an hour, then AE is no different. In fact, last time, we played more mvc3 than we did any game. The time before that, I didn't ask you to play AE till 2am, after we had already played 3s, mvc3, and KOF since like 8, so I think I'm going to act like "that's not what happens". We haven't been playing much AE lately at all. Lol at the spanish teacher comment. Good luck with that.

I got bodied today by xsk samurai. It was like 80-4 or something. He's really good. Made me see that I have a lot to learn about street fighter.
    Read this for those who play alot of marvel- it's funny. It's the 12 steps to quitting the addiction.
    http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=91720
    Lol whatever, you really are too hung up on this crap to see what you do whenever we sesh.
    .MVY. ~Mad Vega Yomi~
    [Claw | Rashid | Laura]
    ~KoFXIV Hype Zone~
    Lol whatever, you really are too hung up on this crap to see what you do whenever we sesh.
    Lol ok. I seem to remember you being so anti AE, that the last few times anyone has had a sesh, people have opted not to play much of it, to be nice on your behalf.
    Read this for those who play alot of marvel- it's funny. It's the 12 steps to quitting the addiction.
  • YangsingYangsing -> Joined: Posts: 541
    ae serious business
  • MetroxylonMetroxylon Missing link? Joined: Posts: 2,627
    Amir just doesn't like games where there are people obviously better than him, using characters that are obviously better than his main. ;) And it's understandable. But Vega's not that bad. I was testing what to do against his backflip the other night, and it's hard to catch him with anything, which makes me think that I actually have to pick U1 in that match just to shut down all of his shenanigans.

In other sentiments, AE could use a rest. still 90% Ryu players/squirts online, and UMVC3 seems to be much improved. I was thinking that despite there being easy chain combos, that the game is just as tactical if not more than SF. And not every character has good chains anyway (Phoenix Wright), plus there's some specifics to account for depending on the characters such as "should I hold forward or up for my super jump to land the combo?" Can make a huge difference.

Edit: And Theo why you so free to XSK Samurai? You seriously getting caught pressing buttons as often as I catch you pressing buttons? Seth taunt 6: *shakes head* "foolishness"
    Are you clutch or crutch?
    Downback saved my life.
    Stand strong, do or die.

https://youtube.com/user/SaveReplayandQuit/videos
    I was testing what to do against his backflip the other night, and it's hard to catch him with anything
    inb4 Amir tells you how easy it is to punish the flip. Dont know why you're not punishing it. AFAIR, you can just react to it with walk forward and punish. It's not even a read. Seth could probably walk forward and cr.mk XX kicks or even just punish with kicks.
    I was thinking that despite there being easy chain combos, that the game is just as tactical if not more than SF.
    Lol what are you smokin?! XSK and I were just talking about how he got 5th at canada cup after playing mvc3 for 2 days 6 hours a day. He said the game is way too easy and he shouldn't have got 5th and shouldn't be going even with Chris Schmidt. I couldn't agree more. The game is way too easy and so much less tactical.

Edit: And Theo why you so free to XSK Samurai? You seriously getting caught pressing buttons as often as I catch you pressing buttons? Seth taunt 6: *shakes head* "foolishness"
    I'm free to him because he's much better than anyone I've ever played in sf. He has tons of knowledge and experience. lol catching me hit buttons? geez I wish I was glkd like u Seth. This guy would mop the floor with you too man. Hes REALLY REALLY good. I was not prepared for him because I have not played anyone even near his level before. So if you dont want me to be free to him, step your game up and that'll help me raise mine. He also has so much experience that he is an excellent reader.
    inb4 Amir tells you how easy it is to punish the flip. Dont know why you're not punishing it. AFAIR, you can just react to it with walk forward and punish. It's not even a read. Seth could probably walk forward and cr.mk XX kicks or even just punish with kicks.

Lol what are you smokin?! XSK and I were just talking about how he got 5th at canada cup after playing mvc3 for 2 days 6 hours a day. He said the game is way too easy and he shouldn't have got 5th and shouldn't be going even with Chris Schmidt. I couldn't agree more. The game is way too easy and so much less tactical.

I'm free to him because he's much better than anyone I've ever played in sf. He has tons of knowledge and experience. lol catching me hit buttons? geez I wish I was glkd like u Seth. This guy would mop the floor with you too man. Hes REALLY REALLY good. I was not prepared for him because I have not played anyone even near his level before. So if you dont want me to be free to him, step your game up and that'll help me raise mine. He also has so much experience that he is an excellent reader.

1: Last time I sessioned with Amir, I wasn't great about punishing the flip, but that could've been that the attacks he was getting away from were too slow recovering to allow me to punish (such as close s.HK). But legs aren't a great option; tandem engine's actually better. And I could do jump or forward dash "safe jump" option select, but then I risk eating at least the flip kick.

2: haha Theo, maybe I'm saying that stuff just because I'm a noob in mvc3, and that I'd hope, once I get better, that the game will become more interesting and tactical. Same as it has gone with SF. But yeah, I still standby the notion that there's a lot of garbage about the game. What I'm most annoyed about are high priority, fast, and ambiguous jumping attacks, and of course X Factor. oh and that players can seemingly endlessly OTG a bad assist with anything they want.. etc....

3: I'm good, you're just usually too drunk to learn anything. And I'd love to get mopped by him, no homo. If he's anything like Air's Ryu, then I'd be glad to face that kind of competition again.
    Downback saved my life.
    Stand strong, do or die.

1: Last time I sessioned with Amir, I wasn't great about punishing the flip, but that could've been that the attacks he was getting away from were too slow recovering to allow me to punish (such as close s.HK). But legs aren't a great option; tandem engine's actually better. And I could do jump or forward dash "safe jump" option select, but then I risk eating at least the flip kick.

2: haha Theo, maybe I'm saying that stuff just because I'm a noob in mvc3, and that I'd hope, once I get better, that the game will become more interesting and tactical. Same as it has gone with SF. But yeah, I still standby the notion that there's a lot of garbage about the game. What I'm most annoyed about are high priority, fast, and ambiguous jumping attacks, and of course X Factor. oh and that players can seemingly endlessly OTG a bad assist with anything they want.. etc....

3: I'm good, you're just usually too drunk to learn anything. And I'd love to get mopped by him, no homo. If he's anything like Air's Ryu, then I'd be glad to face that kind of competition again.
    If you're good, then I'm good, and I would argue against both of those. I think Eugene is "alright" after seeing xsk in person. The only way I'm going to learn from you is if I really pay attention, because you're not solid. He is. By that I mean I got like 5-10% of jump in's on him. He was always ready for the jump in. Made me learn not to jump in. I get random jump in's on you all the time. I dont think anyone has decent footsies in EUG. He whiff punished almost everything that he could. He really knew the distances to stand at. He wasn't greedy or overly aggressive. Another thing that he made me realize is that playing to win is silly in casuals. Playing to learn is what it's about. I think a lot of our community plays to win.

Seth you catch me hitting buttons as much as I catch you needing to talk yourself up, lol.

Here is xsk's stream if anyone wants to peep it. Dude is mad good and is totally willing to take questions and give help. He'll be streaming mvc3 and AE all week around 8pm to get ready for SCR.
    http://www.twitch.tv/xsk_samurai
    yeah man, we all beat each other. And I do play to learn (for the most part) also. But being able to do your own precision play, and tight pressuring is just as essential as what you learn from the other player's style.

If I'm letting you jump in on me, it might be because you have done a lot of jumping in sessions past, and I just wasn't ready to uppercut the whole match. It's fair to jump around though vs Seth or Rose even, as the gamble can almost always be in Ryu's favor if Seth gets caught with a jump in combo, or even a good air to air such as Ryu's j.MP.. and Rose is kind of vulnerable to cross-ups, and up close pressure. plus her fireballs are slow that she's kind of forced to just play footsies or really try to full-screen it. It's fun whiffing reflects at mid range though.

There's like a fine balance when it comes to playing reactively vs preemptively. Cuz again, I'm usually not just going to sit around and wait for a person to jump on me. but that's part of why you can jump on me.

Also Theo, it's not like I haven't consistently caught you within a couple frames of you even leaving the ground with soul throw. Or caught you with lightning legs in footsies.. Just letting that be known. If you're good, then I'm good, and XSK Samurai is good too. great!
    Downback saved my life.
    Stand strong, do or die.

It's fair to jump around though vs Seth
    Why would you say that? Seth has srk. One thing that I noticed also, is that auto correct dp's are hella easy. People should rarely be getting jumped in on. And I'm not saying to wait the whole match for it. I'm not sure how the whole footsies thing works, but he was always ready for it. Either he was using moves that had low enough recovery that he could srk if I jumped (cr.mk for example), he was good at reading whether I was going to play footsies-FB game-or jump in, or he was just patient. I'm not sure.
    Also Theo, it's not like I haven't consistently caught you within a couple frames of you even leaving the ground with soul throw. Or caught you with lightning legs in footsies.. Just letting that be known. If you're good, then I'm good, and XSK Samurai is good too. great!
    You also been punished for missing soul throw. I'm not sure what you're getting at. IIRC though, you got more soul throws than you missed when you were guessing and getting the soul throws that are right off the ground. And just cause someone catches a lightning leg in footsies does not make someone good at footsies. You've gotten punished for that tons of times. I got beasted bad by him. Maybe it was just a bad day though.
    But Vega's not that bad.

Says the Seth player..
    in AE Vega is fuckin' trash. he was good in Super (the only good SF4) but apparently being C tier is too high for Vega so he had to be nerfed... I'm giving 2012 Vega a fair shot to see if he doesnt suck, if he still sucks I'm dropping the game instantly.

@Theo, I'm glad XSK's beatings made u realize how randomness is not a good thing and doesnt help you learn. I kinda wanna play you now just to see if your style actually changed/improved or you're just saying stuff.

also, no one in Eugene is good, you should all stop kidding yourselves...
    .MVY. ~Mad Vega Yomi~
    [Claw | Rashid | Laura]
    ~KoFXIV Hype Zone~
    but apparently being C tier is too high for Vega so he had to be nerfed
    Ono logic.
    I'm giving 2012 Vega a fair shot to see if he doesnt suck, if he still sucks I'm dropping the game instantly.
    No interest in learning any new characters?
    @Theo, I'm glad XSK's beatings made u realize how randomness is not a good thing and doesnt help you learn. I kinda wanna play you now just to see if your style actually changed/improved or you're just saying stuff.
    I didn't say random. I said greedy jump ins, and just sweeping cause I think he's in sweep distance were not good. What was interesting was his "training" of me. He didn't tell me anything during matches unless I asked. He thinks training = experience, which is how he learned. He told me a story about John Choi, who has the best fireball game in the world. He asked John, "how do you fireball so well"? John replied, "down, down-forward, forward and punch", then got up and walked away.

Honestly, I'm going to ask him to tell me lots of stuff. I think I learn pretty well a priori. I dont like a posteriori unless I have to.

Amir, as far as seeing if my style has changed. He told me how to practice to get better, which is coincidentally how Mike Ross said to get better. He said go to a session and practice just one thing. Like, fireballs. Only do fireballs the whole time. That's it. Try to anti air with fireballs even. So if my style will change, it'll be a lot more patient, and slow process, unless he just starts to vomit information at me (I hope he does).
    also, no one in Eugene is good, you should all stop kidding yourselves...
    I spoke too harshly before. Eug is fine. Just xsk is really good.
    Hey guys, 2012 is significantly better it seems. but with that in mind, no amount of improvements can save the game from all the online noobs. When y'all looking to session again? Tonight? My place? Let's do it? ultimate KoF? Hakan?
    Downback saved my life.
    Stand strong, do or die.

• FullMetalRossFullMetalRoss That Hurt! Liar... Joined: Posts: 3,860
    Metrox saw you post so just wanted to say GGs again. We should play more. Also just so you know I am really trying to make hakan work in AE2012 so thats why I was picking him so much. Im basically trying to only go Hakan and Dudley.
    <<>>
    Metrox saw you post so just wanted to say GGs again. We should play more. Also just so you know I am really trying to make hakan work in AE2012 so thats why I was picking him so much. Im basically trying to only go Hakan and Dudley.

yeah man always a pleasure/learning/teaching experience. I mained Hakan in place of Rose when Super first dropped, so when I picked Hakan vs yours, I wasn't trying to show you up or anything. ;) We have our different styles anyway.

That reminds me, I noticed you'd go for f.MP xx DDT sometimes on my focus. Was that reactive, or a preemptive/yomi moment? It reminds me of some technology I figured out as Seth that I didn't consider trying on you. Seth can use c.MK xx any SPD as a focus breaker. Did some testing on characters with hyper armor EX moves that left mixed results as well. In those cases, if you're recognizing their use of EX, then it's probably better to try EX SPD... Perhaps Hakan can apply the same technology with his c.MK. Dunno if he can get hit out of his DDT by a focus attack though since it's likely slower than SPD.

Oh and do you think if I used Seth's U2 on your wake-up that if Hakan used his super, that'd last through Seth's ultra + actually punish? I remember doing this once to chip you out while you had super, but you didn't use it. 2012 leaves lots of questions...
    Downback saved my life.
    Stand strong, do or die.

all about round 3. makes you really wonder how many far heavy punches it takes to win...
    Downback saved my life.
    Stand strong, do or die.

yeah man always a pleasure/learning/teaching experience. I mained Hakan in place of Rose when Super first dropped, so when I picked Hakan vs yours, I wasn't trying to show you up or anything. ;) We have our different styles anyway.

That reminds me, I noticed you'd go for f.MP xx DDT sometimes on my focus. Was that reactive, or a preemptive/yomi moment? It reminds me of some technology I figured out as Seth that I didn't consider trying on you. Seth can use c.MK xx any SPD as a focus breaker. Did some testing on characters with hyper armor EX moves that left mixed results as well. In those cases, if you're recognizing their use of EX, then it's probably better to try EX SPD... Perhaps Hakan can apply the same technology with his c.MK. Dunno if he can get hit out of his DDT by a focus attack though since it's likely slower than SPD.

Oh and do you think if I used Seth's U2 on your wake-up that if Hakan used his super, that'd last through Seth's ultra + actually punish? I remember doing this once to chip you out while you had super, but you didn't use it. 2012 leaves lots of questions...

Actual f+mp xx ddt is an uncrouchable setup So whenever i saw you standing while I was trying to f+mp Id jsut go for it. As for the u2 thing I don't know if it would last long enough of not. I tried to do it but I flubbed the input : (
    <<>>
    Actual f+mp xx ddt is an uncrouchable setup So whenever i saw you standing while I was trying to f+mp Id jsut go for it. As for the u2 thing I don't know if it would last long enough of not. I tried to do it but I flubbed the input : (

Ah. Can't you do straight up DDT on my wake-up for an uncrouchable too? granted the timing is probably harder and doesn't give you that meaty from f.MP. If f.MP hits is it still impossible to crouch the DDT? The only way out is to press some crouching attack right? or a proper reversal?
    Downback saved my life.
    Stand strong, do or die.

yeah you have to get a reversal crouching attack. But for a hit ddt you have to use HK ddt and delay it for just a sec or ex ddt which I think works with no delay. You can do just ddt on wakeup for an uncrouchable as well and now with changes to the ddt in 2012 there are way more setups for it.
    <<>>
  • SuicidalGrandpaSuicidalGrandpa Undeniably Free in 3S Joined: Posts: 3,433
    If anybody wants to beat me repeatedly on XBL UMVC3, should add my gamertag (Sir Web Slinger). Trying to learn this game casually, seems ok
    PSN: SGsrk
    SFV ID: BOOTYSWEAT69
  • K3vBot6000K3vBot6000 Robanuka Disciple Joined: Posts: 61
    Unfortunately I play on PSN.
    SSF4: Sagat
    UMVC3: Nova/Spencer/Doom, Next up something Morrigan...
    I'm down for XBL matches, if its local it shouldnt be bad, at least I hope not lol.
    .MVY. ~Mad Vega Yomi~
    [Claw | Rashid | Laura]
    ~KoFXIV Hype Zone~
    Word, I'll hopefully get internet @ my new pad in a few days so that'll be cool. our connection will be butter
  • CrimsonCujoCrimsonCujo Joined: Posts: 56
    I'm ultimately still here. I'm kinda desperate for gaming buds. So I'm still sendin' out a holler if anyone wants to come nab me and bring me along.

To hell with it, I'll just ask: Anyone live near the lower Springfield area (near Gateway Mall and Springfield Station) that wouldn't mind hitting me up? I'm bored, I'm mad as hell, and I'm just about ready to snap in loneliness.
    PSN: AshrenderRenvalt

"Feel it! Black Widow Style Taekwondo! Face Juri-sama's wrath!"
    I'm ultimately still here. I'm kinda desperate for gaming buds. So I'm still sendin' out a holler if anyone wants to come nab me and bring me along.

To hell with it, I'll just ask: Anyone live near the lower Springfield area (near Gateway Mall and Springfield Station) that wouldn't mind hitting me up? I'm bored, I'm mad as hell, and I'm just about ready to snap in loneliness.

U live hella close to me man, I'm right beside Autzen Stadium and I have people over for KOFXIII/SFxTK/UMVC3 on the weekends and sometimes on weekdays, we just finished a session actually =P

what games are you playing atm? hit me up with your number and I'll text you when a session pops up (we might actually have one tomorrow)
    .MVY. ~Mad Vega Yomi~
    [Claw | Rashid | Laura]
    ~KoFXIV Hype Zone~
    U live hella close to me man, I'm right beside Autzen Stadium and I have people over for KOFXIII/SFxTK/UMVC3 on the weekends and sometimes on weekdays, we just finished a session actually =P

what games are you playing atm? hit me up with your number and I'll text you when a session pops up (we might actually have one tomorrow)

Out of all the games you listed, none. In fact I don't even own a PS3/360, or even a stick for that matter. I've tried doing Tekken 5 at the Arcade in Gateway, but I haven't used a stick in so long it felt so awkward compared to when I go keyboard.

Still, I'll PM you with my info. I'd rather not make such info open knowledge for the wrong idiots to take advantage of me for.

• RonnicleRonnicle You are beneath me Joined: Posts: 899
    Hey Amir
    Even though you are from Eugene, which makes you free, what is your xbl gamer tag? I figure I could use a moving training dummy so I'll add you.
    Maybe I'll even let you win a round now and again.
    "yo is it sad that i felt good after a set with my boy ronnicle (playin' sagat) and he won 54-17 lol"
    youtube.com/user/sparkthisblunt
    Hey Amir
    Even though you are from Eugene, which makes you free, what is your xbl gamer tag? I figure I could use a moving training dummy so I'll add you.
    Maybe I'll even let you win a round now and again.

Last I checked I was scraping you with Billy and a team I dont even use..
    my Tag is BlazeSRK.
    .MVY. ~Mad Vega Yomi~
    [Claw | Rashid | Laura]
    ~KoFXIV Hype Zone~
    Vince, tonight was great. I had so much fun.

If you hadn't showed up, I probably would've been torn by stress yet again. You saved my life tonight. Thanks man~

Lookin' forward to future sessions!

Hello fellow western Oregonians. SRK league has made a post with some new info and a trolltest! Enjoy!

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=258413187579410&id=100001293441052&notif_t=share_reply
    I want to remind you guys that other than PC netplay (using rather unorthodox and kinda shameful methods), I have no other ability to game with others. So I'm eagerly awaiting any new sessions that may occur.

I'm in the lower Springfield Area, next to the Pioneer Parkway and Centennial cross streets. Hit me up if anyone has available sessions to go around!

• RonnicleRonnicle You are beneath me Joined: Posts: 899
    "yo is it sad that i felt good after a set with my boy ronnicle (playin' sagat) and he won 54-17 lol"
    youtube.com/user/sparkthisblunt
  • MrjoemamaMrjoemama Joined: Posts: 36
    Long time no post!

I've been so busy with school/work latley...That still doesn't mean I don't wanna play (aka scrub out) on some UMvC3, SF x Tekken, KoF XIII, etc!!!

Amir, Theo, Chris, you guys still around? It was awesome having a 3-4 hour session with you guys this summer. It would be even more awesome to do it again soonish!

PM me or something, I'll shoot you my new #. That way you can text me whenever you guys session. Weekends/evenings work best right now!
    Yeah, whatever happened to last week's session? I was expecting it, but it never came! Geez, this is why I never get my hopes up that people around here are genuinely nice more than once.

• 1TruKing1TruKing Joined: Posts: 174
    Yeah, whatever happened to last week's session? I was expecting it, but it never came! Geez, this is why I never get my hopes up that people around here are genuinely nice more than once.
    There was a session last week. People went to steves on friday.
    "Build a man a fire and he's warm for hours. Light a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life"
  • MrjoemamaMrjoemama Joined: Posts: 36
    I played with Amir/Theo/Rocky and someone else (bad with names sometimes) Saturday night too!
    Why the hell did Amir not inform me about it? I asked him to keep me informed and he said he would!

Something reeks here.

Soooo.... are there any sessions going on, or did y'all decide that I'm not fit to be among you?

Regardless of what your answer is, I'm pretty annoyed by the fact that I've received zero session invites since that last one.

I'm still here, and probably will be for the foreseeable future. Hit me up, or I may as well just call it quits.

• the_king_of_tacosthe_king_of_tacos Joined: Posts: 31
    Anyone in need of a Northwest Majors room mate?
    PSN: Magyver_WSA
  • Bahn YukiBahn Yuki Joined: Posts: 128
    I'm going to be able to start hosting on a more consistent basis from now on. Let's get some stuff planned out for weeklies and what not.
  • K3vBot6000K3vBot6000 Robanuka Disciple Joined: Posts: 61
    Just wanted to post and let people know I am available to play this summer and would love to be able to get in some weekly sessions.
    SSF4: Sagat
    UMVC3: Nova/Spencer/Doom, Next up something Morrigan...
  • j_mONSTERFACEj_mONSTERFACE Drinks the pulp Joined: Posts: 225
    is dis the eugene u wanted?

Dat Shoryuken League
    Had a fun session last night @ the league with a bunch of players. We definitely should remember to bring in a second copy of Super just in case we get a giant ass rotation like we did. Anyone heading in tonight?

If you picked up SSFIVAE on Steam during the summer sale, add me @ Sir Web Slinger.
  • studtrooperstudtrooper Super Turbo Joined: Posts: 3,085
    Where is this mysterious SRK League and how does one apply?
    ST/HDR: Honda/Rog/O.Hawk | USF4: Bison | SFV: Ryu :(
    XBL: mr x64 | PSN: deadpool_zero | SFV: epistaxis64
    GGPO/Fightcade: x64
  • SkorcherXSkorcherX Joined: Posts: 9
    New to the genre... PS3 player... would love to find someone willing to mentor/coach/tutor. Looking to focus on UMvC3.
    So who's still alive around here? Much has changed since I last posted. Seems like the Eugene scene changes members every 6 months. We're almost a nomadic society. Anyway, it's week 2 (?) of Ultra being out. Need to count heads for people in the area who wanna get it on, because as it stands right now, there are 4-6 of us I can make contact with to possibly session, but we can always use more players. Dedication is quite lacking. I'm also looking to start a semi-casual stream, but I don't want to be one of those "this is my stream of me being an online warrior" streamers. Also, if you're still reading this, join this group on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/groups/midwillamettefgc/

We don't gotta be friends, but it's been a main method of getting in contact with various players in and around Eugene.
    Downback saved my life.
    Stand strong, do or die.