Toe-fu DOJO Thread: Read Recent Posts for Updates!

1181920212224»

Comments

• gmon37gmon37 Seattle DOJO Master Joined: Posts: 481
    ^thanks you Deniz!

Also, be sure to double check the ranbat schedule everyone! The Ranbat finales for all games will be held at the Seattle Retro Gaming EXPO!!!
    SF3: Sean (Pink), Dudley (Pink), Urien (Papa Smurf)
    SFV: Guile, Urien, Nash

Seattle's Toefu DOJO Master.
  • Loz990Loz990 SRKUW|Loz Joined: Posts: 199
    Still planning on being there Saturday. I'll be bringing my console. Will the DOJO be open afterwards?
    Regular attendee of Thursday Night Fights at GameClucks, the Toe-Fu DOJO, and SRK UW.
    Skullgirls: New Age of Heroines - Old school freedom with tournament balance - EVO Panel
    Still planning on being there Saturday. I'll be bringing my console. Will the DOJO be open afterwards?

Not tonight sir, we will be closed for Cinco De Mayo celebrations with fam! Have a great night everyone!

• ggypptggyppt I main SFxT Joined: Posts: 69
    Is there an age requirement to go>
    SFxT: Asuka, Bryan, Law, Alisa, Hwoarang.
    SSFIVAE: Oni
    UMvC3: Ghost Rider/Trish/Doctor Strange or X-23/ Doctor Strange/ C. Viper or Haggar/ Hawkeye/Iron Man
    Is there an age requirement to go>

Yes, our average age is about 23 i would say.. bring them to another castle video games, that place is legit.

• ggypptggyppt I main SFxT Joined: Posts: 69
    Well, I'm 17 and really want to learn to play fighting games. Would i be aloud to play?
    SFxT: Asuka, Bryan, Law, Alisa, Hwoarang.
    SSFIVAE: Oni
    UMvC3: Ghost Rider/Trish/Doctor Strange or X-23/ Doctor Strange/ C. Viper or Haggar/ Hawkeye/Iron Man
  • Finelikewine49Finelikewine49 GO HOME AND BE A 12TH MAN! Joined: Posts: 143
    ....there is an age requirement? I didnt know that
    "control yourself, let others do as they will"
    Sad news, I will be closing the DOJO indefinitely. I have had fun doing this for the past almost two years, but it seems the interest is no longer there.. I have got some good news, Another Castle has agreed to sponsor our ran-bat season 2!! The stipulations for season 2 are as of now are that all tournaments have full brackets and that players in the north end need to start supporting another castle in the same way they have supported us!!!!!! really now, this is business..

bump!! i missed srk...

• Loz990Loz990 SRKUW|Loz Joined: Posts: 199
    edited April 2013
    I miss :coffee: and :china:...

EDIT: OMG THEY WORK
    Regular attendee of Thursday Night Fights at GameClucks, the Toe-Fu DOJO, and SRK UW.
    Skullgirls: New Age of Heroines - Old school freedom with tournament balance - EVO Panel
  • zafo999zafo999 BIDEO JAMES Joined: Posts: 166
    So what's the deal with that 3S cab?
    edited July 2014
    We're baaaaack!!!!! 3s, Ultra, Marvel 3, Kof, BB and whatever else we got. Get this, I will even play injustice.... maybe..

Session tomorrow night, 6pm till whenever. To those who dont know me, come with someone who does. No exceptions. Looking forward to grinding and getting better in 3s and Ultra myself.

• VERLAINEVERLAINE Joined: Posts: 17
    Good stuff. I just got in here in Washington last Monday and I've been looking for the local spots and sessions.
  • jalapNojalapNo CEO of S.I.N.dustry Joined: Posts: 2,446
    Verlaine, highly recommended you get into the FB group, since that's WAY more active than this: https://www.facebook.com/groups/144680008921676/
    S.I.N.dustry
    XBL: MaDpNo1