Toe-fu DOJO Thread: Read Recent Posts for Updates!

Comments

• Riki-ohRiki-oh aka Emanuel Joined: Posts: 1,639
    The universe is constantly seeking balance, providing it whenever and wherever it can.

For instance, here in our lovely corner of SRK we lost a piece of our puzzle we affectionately refer to as "them guts" or "unce unce". I feel that space has been filled.

:rock: UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE FUCK YEAH!!!! SETH > Your face!

:sad:

Edit: Don't read the post below mine. :shake:
    "You're just the baby school!"
  • Messatsu OrochiMessatsu Orochi Joshimitsu! Joined: Posts: 1,557
    its obvious Josh is gonna find a negative in everything, i guess next time a girl pops in my "people you may know" box and all the friends in common are SF players, i guess that automatically means she is somebodies girlfriend, and adding her means im getting at her, right i got it:tup:

fuck you lol have you seen yourself? you look like every stereotypical "nigga" who thinks hes a goddamn rapper/producer. and you try to run play smart that way. thats why your venue got clowned the shit outta when you first started posting up in here. you think your shit is relevant, and your words have weight, but they dont. i clowned you. you fed the troll. i leveled up off yo shit. you keep posting. and now we've derailed this thread. my whole original post was to show you have no tact. keep playing a shitty version of a wannabe-carlos' cammy and WELCOME TO THE INTERNET.

edit: dont read the post above mine. actually skip everything thats not related to the toe-fu dojo unless you wanna get trolled
    Tha Deezo (2:53:20 AM): I have a better chance of marrying Utada than he does of winning a tourney here with Chun
    Tha Deezo (2:53:22 AM): QUOTE ME
    Strider Ibuki - 8bit sprite by ReyArt
  • Famous NateFamous Nate Joined: Posts: 306
    Ding Ding Ding and thats the end of Round three, Well Nate hows it looking on your side of the score table

Well, In the first round Josh came out with full speed and defiantly caught Terrance off guard with the call out mid thread, reducing in back peddling and a knock down. So I would have to score the first round 10 - 8 Joshes favor.
    Score 10 Josh - 8 Terrance

The second round was not as dominating but for now we see a strong offence and defense from Josh and Terrance is trying to defend himself, he wasn't really hit by any big blows this time but he was defiantly not on the offence. 10 - 9 Josh
    Score 20 Josh - 17 Terrance

The third round was an odd one we have a lot of cheering and booing from the crowds here, there was a short break which seemed like little to no action. Until Terrance went on the offence with a comment about how this is ridiculous and he needs to check to see if every girl has a boy friend. But this offence is quickly shut down as Josh comes in delivering blows from all sorts of angles. From Tacoma, Work, Rapping, and his "wannabe - Carlos Cammy" its a wild frenzy out here in the third round but the winner again has to be Josh 10 - 8.
    Score 30 Josh - 25 Terrance

Terrance is down on points right now but a couple good come backs and maybe getting Josh to back down could win this battle for him. But right now hes in some trouble
    This is just a quick update on the battle of who can troll a troll.
    "Letssss Get DRUUUUNNNNKKKKKKKKK" - Evo 2k10
    Seattles Weapon X
    Team Y.O.M.P. - Young Original Male Pimps
  • gmon37gmon37 Seattle DOJO Master Joined: Posts: 481
    Wow, beef. Will it be invite only from now on due to griminess? I haven't been there yet and I'd like to at least check it out once. New peeps hosting gatherings so generously is awesome, and deserves attention. That said, will there be another open house in the future? If so, I'm there.

yeah next week, the news is getting lost amongst this bull.
    SF3: Sean (Pink), Dudley (Pink), Urien (Papa Smurf)
    SFV: Guile, Urien, Nash

Seattle's Toefu DOJO Master.
    that got ugly way too fast.:shake: this is where it stops. the dojo welcomes everyone but leave all drama at the door and off this thread too, period i love hosting these events and i really appreciate cole giving me a shout out! it truly means alot to me. have fun at slashes event, get at me when your back in town!

i hope i will see everyone like normal at next weeks gathering! it will be a post GC kick it spot for refection, training and sparring! i will update the thread after tomorrows event.

-greg

stay on track guys.. PM the shit talking!! your killing my mojo:shake:

• originalkdawgoriginalkdawg THAI VEGA Joined: Posts: 731
    Hmmm.. Damn I knew you guys from tacoma were free in SF but in life too? I should've known.
    Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk
    I'm a retired vega player.

Twitter: Thaivega206
    Twitch: Thaivega206
  • KrazyKoreanFrankKrazyKoreanFrank The Kraziest Korean Joined: Posts: 483
    ^^
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

king krab got u again.
    www.seattleversus.com
    TEAM DICK PUNCH
  • HeavyD853HeavyD853 Joined: Posts: 1,527
    your all white nerds from the northwest quit trying to act ghetto

Ah cmon son, just because the murder rate for our state is decidedly less than 1 per 100,000 doesn't mean we can't be HARD! GGGGGGRRRRR

Also, I'm Chilean so be quiet.

Hey Greg, do you run 3s at your place? Ive recently been wanting to pick up Urien
    Clark Kent!?
  • ShredeliciousShredelicious Hella Free Joined: Posts: 363
    Hmmm.. Damn I knew you guys from tacoma were free in SF but in life too? I should've known.

don't group us all together. We may all be from Tacoma but we're all on very different levels in SF and in life.

see you cats in Portland.
    ~Matt~
    OMNE: "Fuck your Abel!"

"If you cannot see a hole in your opponent's defense...... create one."
  • jacob2umfjacob2umf i lose Joined: Posts: 1,303
    :rock: UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE FUCK YEAH!!!! SETH > Your face!

lololol gross reminder

sorry greg but im overdue for a post in here. NWA

shred-if i was broke id spend more time working and less time playing video games/not winning tournaments. then you could get clothes that fit and nobody could say shit about you! hey, maybe one day you'll win one that matters! keep playing champ!

terrance (adjective)
    1. corny nigga that describes nouns.
    2. overly hyped self promoter, often oblivious, irrelevant, and hard to interpret.
    3. godfather of the run on sentence that has to do with knowing everything, yet be about nothing.
    4. posts from phone in tacoma vernacular/colloquial language
    MY D00D,
    show up more, post less. you could also think a little more before you type CUZ FAM, i know this is only one "facet" in the many "aspects" of your life cuz you're heavy in the streets grindin it up extra "tuff" makin it happen all day everyday going/gettin it in/hard and i "fuccs wit dat" i "rilly" do cuz game recognize game and we all tryna do "big thangz" for this community/hobby we all love to death and just wanna get our lil nerd on.

^what?

anyways carlos and eman had it hard when they first jumped into this scene. in time, maybe you will be accepted just like they were. you may have been part of a small gaming scene before, but this one is new. and you are new.

lol frosticles, you read smash boards. DONE.

shoutouts to nate douville, holler @ a scholar and MUGGISH the thuggish ruggish

a great man once said RELAX. SON. and his name was DAN#1
    [05:01] OMNE23: Kenny reminds me of Vega, Just african, with a Dildo for a claw and has sickle cell[05:02] xxcrazyace03xx: Thats okay your face reminds of me of Kabal with his mask off.
  • TerranceTerrance Joined: Posts: 306
    ^^ im very flattered u got up at 5 in the morning to type that, but ummmm i dont use spell words in a special way, i dont say "cuz" cause im not a crip, but nice way to over exaggerate tho :tup:, as far as being corny, well ive never been called that by people i kno, but i guess on these forums its cool to slander people you never met

and overly hyped self promoter?? ill take that as a compliment:woot:

PS i dont say "my dood" i cant stand it wen people say that in person
    "Don’t judge Charlie Sheen until you’ve snorted a mile in his coke."- Seth McFarlane
  • samBsamB TRINGLE FFENS? Joined: Posts: 1,059
    My dood this thread is legit
    YOU ARE A Peasant
  • BrentoBoxBrentoBox Drip Drip Drip Joined: Posts: 2,926
    Greg asked everybody to take it somewhere else.
    "Upback is the new downback." - Airthrow

:dp: We da best.
  • Famous NateFamous Nate Joined: Posts: 306
    This thread has officially been blown up
    "Letssss Get DRUUUUNNNNKKKKKKKKK" - Evo 2k10
    Seattles Weapon X
    Team Y.O.M.P. - Young Original Male Pimps
  • originalkdawgoriginalkdawg THAI VEGA Joined: Posts: 731
    don't group us all together. We may all be from Tacoma but we're all on very different levels in SF and in life.

see you cats in Portland.

Different levels of being free? didnt know there was more then 1 level now that I hear you guys have sub levels and ranks of sucking? Thats cute

I'm a retired vega player.

Twitter: Thaivega206
    Twitch: Thaivega206
  • PreppyPreppy act like you're used to it Joined: Posts: 14,069 admin
    Terrance is going to have a really hard time coming up with witty comebacks.

Back on topic.

http://zachd.com/mvc2 : My giant archive of fighting game videos, centered around MvC2.
    "If you don't feel like killing yourself every time you lose you will never be good. Apologyman is going to be a monster someday as long as he keeps staying miserable." --Brightside6382

• Good_Not_GreatGood_Not_Great Joined: Posts: 39
    sorry bout today haha
    but on another not im learning guile
    Different levels of being free? didnt know there was more then 1 level now that I hear you guys have sub levels and ranks of sucking? Thats cute

Play me KK. Then talk.
    ~Matt~

• BokkinBokkin Have gun Will shoot Joined: Posts: 2,135
    Play me Then talk.

ON a scale of not free to free. Honestly you lean way closer to free. EDIT: saw your sig, it's pretty on point.

Good_not_great it's tight you're playing different chars but you really should focus on one while still learning the game.
    "I'm a titty fucking kind of guy"
    -MikeHasCookies 2011
    ON a scale of not free to free. Honestly you lean way closer to free. EDIT: saw your sig, it's pretty on point

ya. you're probably right.

:coffee:
    ~Matt~

• Spider JerusalemSpider Jerusalem Joined: Posts: 31
    Greg~

Sorry I couldn't make it on Saturday!! Highly disappointed, but I was basically chip damage away from K.O after work. Hopefully you have another session soon/come out more often (GAMECLUCKS ON SATURDAY) so we can play!
    "I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange. "
    Greg~

Sorry I couldn't make it on Saturday!! Highly disappointed, but I was basically chip damage away from K.O after work. Hopefully you have another session soon/come out more often (GAMECLUCKS ON SATURDAY) so we can play!

no worries lol if i didnt have to work, i would be there.. what time do things usually wrap up at GC? i work in mukilteo, so its close..

TOE-FU DOJO!!! HIYA!!!!

I apologize I Will not be able to attend this sat. In an attempt for the NW to support our more distance brothas, i will be heading down to Portland for their Regional SlugFest EVENT!! These Regional events can be a lot more epic if everyone from canada, seattle and portland constantly support.

Anyone who can not make it out to portland should be rushing down the TOE-FU DOJO this saturday!!!!!! Support all around the NW BABY!!!

J-Cole

Thanks again homie!!:china: hit me up after the Gameclucks event people!! :nunchuck:

• spammerdojospammerdojo Joined: Posts: 147
    greg-
    it's Barry in case i haven't given you my screen name
    wanted to let you know that I will make it on saturday, not sure if Dustin will be joining me.
    also if needed I have a portable setup, 24" lagless monitor and a PS3 slim. It's kind of hard to bring my computer speakers, it you have an extra set to hook up to the monitor would work. I have my TE stick and one of Dustin's at my house and he can bring his other if he comes. Let me know if you would like me to bring it otherwise I'm just gonna bring my stick.
    I now realize that it's not that people are stupid, I'm just too smart.
    greg-
    it's Barry in case i haven't given you my screen name
    wanted to let you know that I will make it on saturday, not sure if Dustin will be joining me.
    also if needed I have a portable setup, 24" lagless monitor and a PS3 slim. It's kind of hard to bring my computer speakers, it you have an extra set to hook up to the monitor would work. I have my TE stick and one of Dustin's at my house and he can bring his other if he comes. Let me know if you would like me to bring it otherwise I'm just gonna bring my stick.

i dont have any speakers.. can anyone else help? an extra setup never hurt.

• FrosticlesFrosticles Joined: Posts: 44
    I could bring my computer speakers if no one else has an extra set... they're probably a much smaller pain but I would prefer to leave them at the house if possible.
    "The most erroneous stories are those we think we know best -- and therefore never scrutinize or question."
    -- Stephen Jay Gould
    I could bring my computer speakers if no one else has an extra set... they're probably a much smaller pain but I would prefer to leave them at the house if possible.

dont worry about it frost, good lookin out though..

same to barry, dont worry about the extra setup.

see yall tonight!

wow, alot more people than i expected:woot: thanks to mufasa, afrocole, tanakaforce, zafo999, georgia, bitQ, inkykey, austin, chris, barry, dustin and frosticles!

A very special thanks to Riki-oh and Mor, they made a custom cover art for my 360 stick! it is sooo cool! i will post a pic when i have a chance. thanks again!

Another very special thanks to C.P.R. balrog aka chris, he donated a dreamcast disc including mvc2, cvs2, puzzle fighter, 3rd strike, super turbo, japanese versions of all listed so far and ikaruga! toooo buff! he even brought DC sticks to use, i need one now lol

as for next week, we will be having a TOE-FU SSF4 TOURNEY 11/27!!!
    also, congrats to delucifer for taking the GC crown! come take duggishs toe-fu title:nunchuck:

with all this snow in the NW, drive safe everyone and i will see yall next week.

all the best,
    -greg

• DuggishDuggish ... Joined: Posts: 2,214
    come take duggishs toe-fu title

:smokin: You can't have my Toe-Fu.
    in training...
    today at 5 in the morning after 4 hours of play matchs against chris and messing with block strings i discovered SSF4 enlightenment.
    this is a amazing place of rhythmic energy that just pours out from your fingers and lets you link hits without plinking. http://shoryuken.com/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif

yo CPR I want that HORI STICK because I have reached arcade stick nirvana.

http://shoryuken.com/images/smilies/chinasmile.gifI just leveled up hella and just wanted srk and everyone at the toe-dojo to know haha.

j.fk,c.lk,c.lp,c.lk,c.lp,c.fk <- think i wrote out right but anyways i feel liek diago when i do this shit ahahahttp://shoryuken.com/images/smilies/smokin.gif
  • DuggishDuggish ... Joined: Posts: 2,214
    today at 5 in the morning after 4 hours of play matchs against chris and messing with block strings i discovered SSF4 enlightenment.
    this is a amazing place of rhythmic energy that just pours out from your fingers and lets you link hits without plinking. http://shoryuken.com/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif

yo CPR I want that HORI STICK because I have reached arcade stick nirvana.

http://shoryuken.com/images/smilies/chinasmile.gifI just leveled up hella and just wanted srk and everyone at the toe-dojo to know haha.

j.fk,c.lk,c.lp,c.lk,c.lp,c.fk <- think i wrote out right but anyways i feel liek diago when i do this shit ahahahttp://shoryuken.com/images/smilies/smokin.gif

This is the best post ever.

A. Good stuff! Reaching that place, attaining 'mushin', or whatever you wanna call it is always choice. It's probably the only reason I like playing as much as I do.

B. The smilies can be done by :keyword:

Example
    : china : - spaces = :china:
    in training...
    I know I wanna play so bad but but I gotta wait til saturday because we only got one stick at are place but I really wanna apply what I've learned at the tournament might be a weaker showing but I'm getting better just implementing what I've learned my that me a sec.

oh word :cool:

ahaha I just noticed my typos I never proof read my post
    guess I was just to hyped when I started link shit like it was nothing
    ....but still have trouble on the ryu's harder trails like (c.mp,c.mp,c.mk, f.fireball XX super) but more practice due to the chilly weather and i should have down by today haha
  • Messatsu OrochiMessatsu Orochi Joshimitsu! Joined: Posts: 1,557

NIGGA YOU PLAYIN DAT MARVEL?????????? lol
    Tha Deezo (2:53:20 AM): I have a better chance of marrying Utada than he does of winning a tourney here with Chun
    Tha Deezo (2:53:22 AM): QUOTE ME
    Strider Ibuki - 8bit sprite by ReyArt
    dude go do it in training mode with ryu lol
  • dkn29dkn29 Mayor of Bellevue Joined: Posts: 607
    magic series jokes
  • bitqbitq Regsitered User Joined: Posts: 175
    heh ending ryu combos with sweep feels so good :D

setup the safe jump gogogo!
  • HyreHyre Joined: Posts: 390
    Greg - Do you need another setup for Saturday? I have ps3, monitor, and 1 stick
  • Riki-ohRiki-oh aka Emanuel Joined: Posts: 1,639
    I'll be there. Let's ransack this dojo and feed on SF til morn.
    "You're just the baby school!"
    Greg - Do you need another setup for Saturday? I have ps3, monitor, and 1 stick

yeah sure! another setup would be good, thanks hyre, im hoping for a good turnout:woot:

• spammerdojospammerdojo Joined: Posts: 147
    Heads up for tommorrow, me and dustin will be there.
    My setup still available if needed, need speakers though, or not.
    Also could you give me coles screen name to verify he wants the bubbler...
    Other note, where is the ladder match leaderboard, I want to see who I can play otherwise you'll have to do more than spam booms to beat my rose this week.
    See you tommorrow.
    I now realize that it's not that people are stupid, I'm just too smart.