One Piece Thread: Gear 2nd!

Comments

• KingofSarusKingofSarus Joined: Posts: 1,224
    - Lol @ Usopp getting buried in nami's titties good thing sanji didnt see that.

I know, right? Haha!

I understand that it was just a good hearted hug and all, but Nami straight up was like, "Look where I obviously developed (even more) in these two years!"
    Usopp speared those titties with his nose!

Oh my god...

:shake:

NO!!!
    Street Fighter: Chun-Li
    KOF: Mai/King/Yuri
    Skullgirls: Parasoul (Valentine)
    XvSF: Magneto/Storm (& w/ Psylocke in MvC2)
  • ChrnocideChrnocide Joined: Posts: 530
    SOMEONE GIVE ME THE COLOR PAGES OF THE CREW 2 YEARS LATER.

DO IT NAO.

at the high res pls.

<.<;
  • Christ0pherChrist0pher Huh? What's that? Joined: Posts: 610
    With the closing of the old thread and the start of a new one I feel as if we're saying, ''Goodbye'' to The Going Merry (thread) and starting on a new adventure on The Sunny Go (thread).
    ^
    going merry died too long ago for me to feal like that. <_<

it's just more like goodbye to the old crew, hello to the new.
  • SmoothCatSmoothCat ダウンに戻る神 Joined: Posts: 2,121 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    how do i download the big colored pic of everyone in the new chapter. manga stream wont let me download :(
    Team Hate
    No Wilson! Don't do it!

Xbl: Bossu Smooth.
  • King9999King9999 Joined: Posts: 10,926 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    how do i download the big colored pic of everyone in the new chapter. manga stream wont let me download :(

Have you tried the print screen key?
    Switch Friend Code: SW-2722-8799-3295
    PSN/Steam ID/NNID: mmking9999
    Tile Crusher now available on Android & Itch.io!
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." -Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015
    ^
    I did, but my moniter ( 24" ) won't even capture the whole thing. ;\
  • CaptainKishimotoCaptainKishimoto Joined: Posts: 128
    I wonder how Brook even got 'stronger' by doing concerts =3
  • curiocurio Mall Scrub Joined: Posts: 316
    SOMEONE GIVE ME THE COLOR PAGES OF THE CREW 2 YEARS LATER.

DO IT NAO.

at the high res pls.

<.<;

Direct link from the scan

Welcome back One Piece.

I feel like I can fully sympathize with Brooke now, and the way he waited on his ship all that time...

For I have experienced fifty years of waiting in four weeks!
  • TheVagabondTheVagabond Joined: Posts: 111
    anyone feel tht 599 is almost gonna be an epic wait as we did 588 lol? already like weeks are passing by..

Yeah, it almost feels like some kinda dream.
    "Apparently I'm wasting these 90-hour weeks trying to use my utter lack of knowledge about fighting games to ensure the tournament-worthiness of weeaboo wannabe sexist emo deviantart flash-game shit that's simultaneously ugly and low-framerate, is made specifically as fap material for neckbeards, isn't innovative at all, and plays like Clayfighter crossed with War Gods. " - Mike Z
  • LBCLBC KISHISHISHISHI Joined: Posts: 3,681
    I'm already thinking about 600! :looney::looney:
    "LBC once parried Daigo super....I SEEN IT!"- JAY "KILLA Z' TANNER

3rd Strike: Makoto/Q/Alex/Urien
    MvC2: MSP
    SFV: Alex / R.Mika

LBC-GFX
  • LogiaLogia Flare Drive Joined: Posts: 334
    Why are people using the term match-up for One Piece battles? 'I feel it's a 3-7 to Jinbei in the Jinbei vs Moria fight...'

Amazing chapter, lots of food for thought.

Who is the new Fleet Admiral? (I'd say Aokiji, but we know Oda likes a surprise...)
    How did Luffy and Zoro get those scars? (There's bound to be some sort of story...)

Yeah. Fake Strawhats and Rock Star Brook made me laugh! That stuff is genius!

Random note: I'm not liking how Robin has been drawn in this chapter. She reminded me of those Afro girls that were in Franky House back in Water 7...
    :coffee:
  • SousukeSousuke Chinese Electric Batman Joined: Posts: 781
    風林火山

"the answer lies in the heart of battle!" ~Ryu
  • dn3000dn3000 Joined: Posts: 3,520 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    ^ lol
  • ssj2jeffssj2jeff Joined: Posts: 701
    lmao wow i didn't notice how sexual that really is.
    Min: have you heard of Bible Black
    Spooky: have you seen my hard drive
    :avatar by benski:
  • ShinkuuRShinkuuR Still Pissed Joined: Posts: 1,070

UGH!

*rereads chapter*
    Being the only person to follow the rules, and then getting mocked relentlessly by my peers for it... that's the kind of shit that creates supervillans.
    -Shaft Agent

SF4 Rose matches: http://www.youtube.com/user/ShinkuuR
  • LBCLBC KISHISHISHISHI Joined: Posts: 3,681
    Lol I just noticed that too XD .
    "LBC once parried Daigo super....I SEEN IT!"- JAY "KILLA Z' TANNER

3rd Strike: Makoto/Q/Alex/Urien
    MvC2: MSP
    SFV: Alex / R.Mika

LBC-GFX
  • ViciousSLASHViciousSLASH Game Time Jones Joined: Posts: 7,510
    I told you Brooke would learn bard songs. He is going to give everyone buffs.

Zoro's only upgrade was learning directions. That is why he got there first.
    http://michaelpfeffer.blogspot.com I don't even update this, who cares
  • King9999King9999 Joined: Posts: 10,926 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    lmao wow i didn't notice how sexual that really is.

My thoughts exactly when I saw that pic. :lol:
    Switch Friend Code: SW-2722-8799-3295
    PSN/Steam ID/NNID: mmking9999
    Tile Crusher now available on Android & Itch.io!
    "On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer." -Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015
  • Shafted!Shafted! Juris Doctorate Joined: Posts: 378
    nami is so fucking fuckable. fuck.
    F--- it, hate all you want.
  • Legend IILegend II Living Legend sequel. Joined: Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Loved the new Usopp and Chopper.

Don't like the new Robin and Franky.

And Luffy confirmed for homo.
    Never lose your dignity for anyone.
    MvCI: Gamora/Thanos, Gamora/Sigma
    KOF 14: Clark, Kula, Mai and Yuri, Ryuji, Terry
    Street Fighter 5: Laura, Abigail, Kolin
  • The DamnedThe Damned Hope: You can't believe in it Joined: Posts: 10,980 mod
    Among the many other things I'm wondering (besides where white shadow is), I have to wonder how compact Nami's weather technology is since she seemed to summon those clouds from somewhere and Clima Tact is rather bulky.

Curse your Sharingan!

...I'm going to think that Oda did that intentionally considering the other things he's done.
    "Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."
    - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

"Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoy's Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day's work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city's reservoir, he turns to the cupboards, only to find the vodka bottle empty."
    - P. G. Wodehouse

Goddammit! :rofl:

Wow... I think you're somewhat right... Haha!
    And Luffy confirmed for homo.

Haha! Why? Because he didn't fuck/marry Boa Hancock?
    ...I'm going to think that Oda did that intentionally considering the other things he's done.

One Piece: New World has now been confirmed to be darker.

Prepare to see a lot of "fuck you"s, blood and tits... and penises.

Calling it now.
  • Sacr3DSacr3D Yummy Yummy Donuts! Joined: Posts: 3,252 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Did you guys forget about Law flipping off Kid in Shabondy?
  • Shafted!Shafted! Juris Doctorate Joined: Posts: 378
    if today is a slow news day, put the return of 1 p on the front page lol.
    F--- it, hate all you want.
  • The DamnedThe Damned Hope: You can't believe in it Joined: Posts: 10,980 mod
    Of all the "old" Supernovas, the one I'm most interested in is Drake X, to be honest.

Nope. I was counting that among other things, like the Amazons technically giving Luffy a handjob while he was unconscious when they first found him.

Oda hasn't been afraid to do covert or even overt sexy things, he just don't focus on it outside of comedy. Even in this case, it's pretty damn hilarious considering Chopper's seemingly appropriate reaction and "Robin"'s complete nonchalance (before she gets kidnapped) despite having just kicked the fox that's currently biting her in the head. :rofl:
    "Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."
    - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

"Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoy's Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day's work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city's reservoir, he turns to the cupboards, only to find the vodka bottle empty."
    - P. G. Wodehouse

Nope.

Not at all.

But, a middle finger at the very beginning of Part II?

I wouldn't be surprised to see more middle fingers.
  • Legend IILegend II Living Legend sequel. Joined: Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Haha! Why? Because he didn't fuck/marry Boa Hancock?

C & P from me on another forum. Some may seem strange but anyway...

I don't care or have a problem if Luffy is gay.

Better for him to be gay than being asexual.

The concept of an asexual pirate captain even in fiction is completely retarded.

Here we have the most beautiful woman in the OP world practically begging for his cock and he says no.

He has 2 good looking women in his crew and he hasn't made some moves.

Other females have shown interest and he's like whatever.

Roger got the OP and he had his share of booty calls along the way like a real pirate.

I'm sure that his idol Shanks has got plenty of booty calls in his travels. So there is really no excuse for Luffy.
    Never lose your dignity for anyone.
    MvCI: Gamora/Thanos, Gamora/Sigma
    KOF 14: Clark, Kula, Mai and Yuri, Ryuji, Terry
    Street Fighter 5: Laura, Abigail, Kolin
    I wonder where Blackbeard is at right now. I would guess that he's the closest person to One Piece besides the remaining Yonkou. I wouldn't be surprised if he conquered places right beside Raftel and set up camp there. Well, this theory is a strech but I just wanted to discuss lol.
  • CaptainKishimotoCaptainKishimoto Joined: Posts: 128
    I kind of want to know what happened when Bartholomew Kuma returned to Sabaody. Since Shakky and them seem to be alive, makes me think he really isn't 'dead'.
  • xShadexShade Joined: Posts: 35

The concept of an asexual pirate captain even in fiction is completely retarded.

Here we have the most beautiful woman in the OP world practically begging for his cock and he says no.

Roger got the OP and he had his share of booty calls along the way like a real pirate.

I'm sure that his idol Shanks has got plenty of booty calls in his travels. So there is really no excuse for Luffy.

You kinda missed the point, I have a theory running through my mind for some time, and as time passes OP just keep providing proof for that.
    its all in the D, jaguar d saul said that every member in his family bears the name of D, ace is probably roger's only son, which makes portgas d rouge roger's only love interest, also every D shares several common stuff like smiling before death, there's a pattern, I'm pretty sure that the D are actually a different humanoid super powerful race, and it has to do with everything, more specifically the void century.
    Anyway, being a different species they probably attract only to other D (and OP showed that there is no attraction between different species, like chopper saying that he's uninterested by human females while nami takes a shower).
    Anyway, I'm sure that the first time in the story a female D will be introduced she will be hot and she will be luffy's love interest.
    SSF4:Birdie, BBCS:Kokonoe, GGXXAC:Raven/Zato 1, Tekken6:Kunimitsu, SFIII3S:Poison, CVS2:Leona/Adon/Takuma, Karnov's Revenge:Clown, World Heroes Perfect: Brittany Murphy, Clown
    You guys try to hard. Love isn't something important in shounen.

(braces for impact)

I wonder where you posted this. lol

But, yeah, the Boa Hancock thing, I don't know. I'm just going to blame Luffy's stupidity for not falling in love with her... which is somewhat a good thing. (Looks at Sanji)
    Nami and Robin? Ehhhhh... personally, I'm the type of guy who is glad there isn't romance between the Straw Hats... (sigh... looks at Sanji again) Hell! I'm glad there isn't romance in One Piece period! The romance that should exist in One Piece is adventure.
    Despite the fact, Sanji constantly (and constantly) flirts with the girls, I picture them as a family. I also picture Luffy being the big brother to everyone, despite he's the second youngest in the crew.

But, that's just me.

In conclusion, Luffy treats Nami and Robin (and the rest) as a family. Boa Hancock? Derp.

Although, if you ask me, I thought Oda would pull a Dragonball on us:
    *Luffy eating a shitload of meat*
    Boa Hancock: "Luffy~! Will you marry me~?"
    Luffy: "Is food going to be there?"
    Boa Hancock: "Yes! Tons!"
    Luffy: "Okay."

But, it didn't. Haha!
    You kinda missed the point, I have a theory running through my mind for some time, and as time passes OP just keep providing proof for that.
    its all in the D, jaguar d saul said that every member in his family bears the name of D, ace is probably roger's only son, which makes portgas d rouge roger's only love interest, also every D shares several common stuff like smiling before death, there's a pattern, I'm pretty sure that the D are actually a different humanoid super powerful race, and it has to do with everything, more specifically the void century.
    Anyway, being a different species they probably attract only to other D (and OP showed that there is no attraction between different species, like chopper saying that he's uninterested by human females while nami takes a shower).
    Anyway, I'm sure that the first time in the story a female D will be introduced she will be hot and she will be luffy's love interest.

Wow... you got me thinking now...

Interesting theory.
  • Master_ChibiMaster_Chibi .: Dynamites! :. Joined: Posts: 15,066 mod
    So how's that Perona/Usopp match-up looking like now?
    - :bluu:

That's the FIRST thought that ran through my mind when I saw him.

BRING BACK PERONA PLZ
    ~*Hai! Back to Japan!
  • Jae The OneJae The One Resolution Joined: Posts: 1,338
    romance in manga is non-existent because manga is catered from kids to young adult males. even the creator of op even stated that.
    twitch.tv/noctisluna
  • SWBetaSWBeta Joined: Posts: 12,770
    Tell that to all the shoujo mangaka out there.
    This thread is turning mad weird already.
  • TheVagabondTheVagabond Joined: Posts: 111
    So did anyone find Pandaman?

Also, was that a translation error when sanji said, "Iwa"? Assuming he's talking about Ivankov.
    "Apparently I'm wasting these 90-hour weeks trying to use my utter lack of knowledge about fighting games to ensure the tournament-worthiness of weeaboo wannabe sexist emo deviantart flash-game shit that's simultaneously ugly and low-framerate, is made specifically as fap material for neckbeards, isn't innovative at all, and plays like Clayfighter crossed with War Gods. " - Mike Z
    http://img683.imageshack.us/f/1285892302394.jpg/

lmao this is funny

edit: changed the link
  • voodazzvoodazz WORST. RACIST. EVER. Joined: Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I told you Brooke would learn bard songs. He is going to give everyone buffs.

I dunno about that... Mihawk or Perona probably took him to the island. He's probably wandering around aimlessly.
    www.voodazz.com
    "It's okay to lie to women. They're not people like us."
    -Peter Griffin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file