One Piece Thread: Gear 2nd!

1293294295296297299»

Comments

• Sacr3DSacr3D Yummy Yummy Donuts! Joined: Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    What are you talking about?
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,567
    Hoo man...going to be a while til Wano...but at least we have an idea why so it's not like he's purposely going to fluff this more than it needs to be.

Yes I know this current arc already is been a long one so no one bring that up.
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • BullDancerBullDancer Mentos, The Freshmaker Joined: Posts: 9,464
    http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/761/10
    @Sacr3D What is this thing that Doflamingo bribed the World Nobles with, and will it be a future plot point is all I'm kind of pondering. And why does he need eternal life for it to even matter, and why didn't he reveal it or even bother stealing it.
    "Rock abandoned Neesa there like you were gonna abandon your son and wife and live alone with your TV"~Akuma-HAX
  • affinityaffinity Joined: Posts: 2,847
    Infernoman wrote: »
    Hoo man...going to be a while til Wano...but at least we have an idea why so it's not like he's purposely going to fluff this more than it needs to be.

Yes I know this current arc already is been a long one so no one bring that up.

Whole Cake Island still has way better pacing, and WAAAAAAY better pirate crew than Dressrosa. yea Dressrosa did have the epic coliseum fights, but that's a footnote compared to the might of Big Mom's army of pirates and very creative family members and higher tiers, plus more interesting factions involved.
  • po pimpuspo pimpus Beyond Anger... Ultra Rage Joined: Posts: 26,051
    Bious wrote: »
    Why do people still think Luffy could take a 100% DoFlo. Smh.

I don't think he could either. But Dogtooth is still stronger than Doffy.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,728 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    affinity wrote: »
    Hopefully it's just a year but we all know with the destabilization the Mugiwaras will cause at the end of the arc (the Germa 66 and Firetank pirates have their own vendettas that will exacerbate the issue); the inevitable seagull delivery coverage from Fox "Big News" Morgans, the reactions from the WG/Yonko/heavy hitters, and then Luffy and the gang finally getting the hell out of dodge (with possibly higher bounties) will take some time.

Consequentially, in light of the recent events the Reverie won't be going as smoothly as planned, which will be shown by the important political chitter chatter from notable leaders, and the event will probably get interrupted by either DAWKNESS! himself or the Revolutionaries. Then Oda will have to cover the aftermath of this incident...

... and then the Strawhats make it to Wano. *exhales*

lol it shouldn't take even 6 more months for them to escape Whole Cake. and the reverie stuff couldn't be a whole arc in itself since it will generally be summarized just like the capture of Ace back then, which really just showed the battle against Blackbeard pirates, and that didn't take a month.
    I'm not saying it will take them 6 months to escape Whole Cake Island, but it will take a long time to show the resolution of everything that's happened.

You're not counting breaks, and tertiary character interactions. One Piece never went at a breakneck pace and some chapters might be dedicated to stuff like the gang just prepping the Sunny-Go for departure while discussing what to do next. Then you have the actual sailing to Wano which could easily be interrupted for whatever reason.
    It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • FatalSeabassFatalSeabass Seabass is lethal! Joined: Posts: 1,128
    I'm literally laughing so hard my stomach hurts at a regular youtuber who is mad that Katakuri's mouth is the way it is. He loves Katakuri but feels as though this is a huge punch in the face.
  • JoshkazJoshkaz Princess Luna is my Waifu Joined: Posts: 15,340
    Fanbases are a cancer that must be eradicated.
    "You embarrass me," said Shadow, smiling. Then Shadow took his penis out and picked Cream up. "Let me charge up for a super ejaculation!" Shadow laid Cream down on the ground and then took his penis with him, which was already huge and shaking with sex energy, and found Cream's Piggy Bank, which was full of coins and dollars and things to save up for money, so she could buy what she wanted when she had enough inside it. Shadow took it and using his muscular penis, smashed a hole right through the piggy bank so now it was sitting on top of his penis like a hat. Shadow's penis looked like it belonged in a fashion show.
  • FatalSeabassFatalSeabass Seabass is lethal! Joined: Posts: 1,128
    Joshkaz wrote: »
    Fanbases are a cancer that must be eradicated.

Jesus. I didn't say all that.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,009 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Josh read between the lines.
    This is offensive.
  • JOSERUFUSJOSERUFUS NICKGOD>RENIQUE STONE COLD STEVE POONGKO Joined: Posts: 1,336
    MVC2: CABLEFIEND - IRON MAN/SENTINEL/CABLE SSF4: AKUMA/RUFUS
    "I HATE MSP PLAYERS THEY JUST SPAM LK"
  • dn3000dn3000 Joined: Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Haki power up incoming?
  • WellmanWellman Joined: Posts: 4,011
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone and we get a new chapter sweet! I only wish there was a good joke about Oven I could come up with, sadly Pound isn't turkey enough for it to work.

dn3000 wrote: »
    Haki power up incoming?

Most definitely
    Hell it is looking like Luffy may get a Ultra instinct type boost if he does pick up and master his observation Haki to be on par with or surpass Katakuri. Also Carrot with that full moon mink power up is once again being foreshadowed.
    You have been weighed.
    You have been measured.
    And you have absolutely...
    Been found wanting.
    Welcome to the New World. God save you, if it is right that he should do so.
    - A Knight's Tale
  • white shadowwhite shadow WHAT'S MY NAME NYUKAH?!!! Joined: Posts: 13,728 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Luffy is at the turning point that will put him on another level! I can't wait!

Also Rayleigh with a fiery aura around his hand, what's up with that?!

Luffy finally realizes that he has to stop...

It could be Esther Baxter vs. Pat Morita in drag and half of this board would be like "black chicks don't really turn me on sooo..." - Randomnigga

" Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!!!"- Wayne Brady from Chappelle's Show. LOL!!!
  • HarmoNazHarmoNaz SBO5 Team UK Joined: Posts: 1,403
    At full power? So what... some other time?
    SF4 = scrub fighter 4, jab fighter 4, turtle fighter 4, mash fighter 4, down back fighter 4, shite fucker 4. To think a SUPER version is on its way... :crybaby: EDIT - Stop living in a cave - ULTRA version on the way. EDIT - Its dying. 3s standing strong(er)
    Dogtooth is very clearly still at full strength. Luffy is talking about beating him at his best in order to grow and improve as a fighter.

Nice to see him using his head and trying to strategize a way to win.
    "Capcom should listen to their fans... Mega Man is a cool character." -2048 President Elect Kevin at Age 10
  • p.m novaroad pilotp.m novaroad pilot Joined: Posts: 2,604
    Luffy is a Saiyan each encounter makes him stronger I though y'all knew
  • InfernomanInfernoman Bro as Hell Joined: Posts: 9,567
    I just want to see Luffy and Dogtooth in their all out slugfest. Give me that!
    Who else in a movie wrestled an evil lesbian and by forcefully kissing her, turned her not only heterosexual but good as well? Exactly. That, my friend, is the power of Sean motherfucking Connery - Valaris
  • BiousBious Seasons Greetings Joined: Posts: 11,633
    Sanji finally doing shit :cry:
    ░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░▄█████▄▄█▄░░░░
    ░░░░░▄▄▄▀██████▄▄██░░░░
    ░░▄██░░█░█▀░░▄▄▀█░█░░░▄▄▄▄
    ▄█████░░██░░░▀▀░▀░█▀▀██▀▀▀█▀▄
    █████░█░░▀█░▀▀▀▀▄▀░░░███████▀
    ░▀▀█▄░██▄▄░▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀
    ░▄████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░░
    ██████░▀▀█▄░░░█▄░░░░
    ░▀▀▀▀█▄▄▀░██████▄░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░
    Preppy wrote: »
    Panda Express is an Asian plot to destroy your bowels. Winners Just Say No.
    Pudding is starting to melt.
  • Raz0rRaz0r Did you really just write that? Joined: Posts: 26,009 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Glad to see Oda not even avoiding the power creep.

Going to stop by his office shortly and tell him cut the DBZ shit.
    This is offensive.
    I forgot to mention Sanji getting his Flash on was cool as all hell.
    Flashji