Freedemonia in East bay!

Comments

• AriariaAriaria TauntxxJab FADC TauntxxJab FADC TauntxxJab, U1 Joined: Posts: 216
    I'll definitely be at SFSU again if you're holding a session.
    I actually have a proposal that one of the projectors be set to the stream of NorCal Regionals if V does in fact decide to hold a meeting this Saturday. I myself would like to get in a large amount of rounds since we only meet the 1st and 3rd of every Saturday. Yet at the same time I don't wanna miss any of the action going down in NorCal Regionals.
    And this sounds legit.
  • VIITheGamblerVIITheGambler Step into my world Joined: Posts: 276
    oh, nor cal regionals this week? forgot about that. if people dont want to go to nor-cal, but play at sfsu, then post. i want to get a head count. i dont think i would be going to nor-cal, cause i still need to work on my game and i dont have a ride there (unless public trans takes me there). but i think there will be a 80% chance that the sfsu dojo will happen this saturday. this saturday and dec 4, the dojo will be in mary park hall because the crossroads will be cleaned and stuff. mary park hall is right next to the cross roads and mary ward hall. if confused either ask me or check this map out San Francisco State University map. message me if all of you are going or staying. i can either go and battle at the nor cal, or stay and battle at sfsu.

VII-i could set up the projecter to play the stream if people are staying.

Thanks in advance V
    SSFIV: Gen, Chun-Li
    KOFXIII: Andy, K', Leona/Ralf
    For all your pixel art needs...
    http://viithegambler.deviantart.com/
  • explosiveexplosive Joined: Posts: 49
    count me in if theres a meet this saturday @ the doj. my trigger fingers are itching. good luck to the folks going to NCR.
  • DemoninjaDemoninja Joined: Posts: 761
    I'm done, I'm pissed that I missed the first two, 1 because I just didn't know and the 2nd I was in the hospital. I may have a few friends coming down as well if this is going down.
  • taozenforcetaozenforce RIP in piece SFxT... Joined: Posts: 1,217
    So happy to see this dojo taking off!

I'll be at NCR (wish me and the rest of the EU guys luck), but damn, I wanna split myself into two people right now...
    Gonna be rooting for ya Sergio -.-b. I'm sure all of us will be looking for you on the stream:tup:
  • Worf JostarWorf Jostar GUNS, LOTS OF GUNZ Joined: Posts: 1,705
    @Taozenforce: Good luck man. I send my luck to you and the rest of the EU guys

Sup everyone. It seems like we still got peeps left, so the dojo is going down this Saturday at the same time (2-10) but at the Mary Park Hall (San Francisco State University map). My Freinds that usually help me out are going on their thanksgiving break early, so I am afraid that there would be only my Xbox as a setup. I think that would be ok, considering that everyone is going to the nor-cal tourney. but if anybody can bring extra setups/sticks (etc.) then that would be cool. Tell me what you guys think.
    Official FDM Zoner
    lmao I said I'm done when I meant "down." I can bring my stick but not really willing to bring a whole set up cause I'll be bussing it.
    hmm so no ps3 setup? all i have is a stick for the ps3. if anyone is willing to bring a ps3 setup, ill bring my ssf4 copy.
  • -=- Rufio -=--=- Rufio -=- Killa Beez Son! Joined: Posts: 88
    So happy to see this dojo taking off!

I'll be at NCR (wish me and the rest of the EU guys luck), but damn, I wanna split myself into two people right now...

good luck guys! i wish my game was lvl.s higher otherwise i'd join you guys too...but yeah see yall thursday at EU.

Count me in at SFSU. what time and what systems are gonna be there?
    fallow me on twitter: iabt2goMONKEY
    @taozenforce: Good luck man. i send my luck to you and the rest of the EU guys

sup everyone. it seems like we still got peeps left, so the dojo is going down this sat at the same time (2-10) but at the mary park hall (San Francisco State University map). my freinds that usually help me out are going on their thanksgiving break early, so i am afraid that there would be only my xbox as a setup. i think that would be ok, considering that everyone is going to the nor-cal tourny. but if anybody can bring extra setups/sticks (etc.) then that would be cool. tell me what you guys think.

Low on consoles this time huh? Seems like a larger number of people with ps3 sticks are gonna be showing up so I'll bring my PS3 over.
    hmm so no ps3 setup? all i have is a stick for the ps3. if anyone is willing to bring a ps3 setup, ill bring my ssf4 copy.

That is fine I'll just leave the game inside my ps3 no need to bring it.
  • KenGriffeyJrKenGriffeyJr Yo ULL Joined: Posts: 88
    I'm new here. I wouldn't mind bringing in my console + ssfiv game for the ps3 ppl as well.

I need to level up my game. Online is so gross. :smile: Hope to see you guys on Sat.

Are you guys located on the west or east wing of Mary Park Hall? Out of all my years @ sfsu, I've never been to that building, lol.
    Sweet, seems like we got 360 and Ps3 setups.
    Welcome Kengriffeyjr. When you enter in the main lobby, you will see two doors in front of you. That is where our "event room" is located for the residents, you cant miss it. Get hyped!
    Official FDM Zoner
  • DKLDKL Weeaboos unite! Joined: Posts: 5,182
    Make sure you guys convert the PS3s to SDTV before bringing it out so that you don't run into the same problem as last time; lawlz.
    DKL's Wonderful World of Weeaboo Gaming: fulfilling all of your Wapaneeds!
    http://www.twitch.tv/dklgaming
    So should I bother bringing my PS3 stick or are we set on that too?
  • OrangeCiscoOrangeCisco Joined: Posts: 44
    I'm interested in goin to play at SFSU tomorrow. I can bring an xbox360 setup if necessary. someone please PM me with details or leave info in thread?
    @Orangecisco - 2-10pm, Mary Park Hall. San Francisco State University map. It would be cool if you can bring your Xbox. I have the resources to accommodate at least 6 setups, we are just missing systems. I am bringing my box, and I know that other people are bringing their Ps3's and 360's, so I think we are ok. But yeah, You can bring it just in case.
    Official FDM Zoner
    Can I just show up anytime between that haha something came up and I won't be able to be there at 2.
  • AriariaAriaria TauntxxJab FADC TauntxxJab FADC TauntxxJab, U1 Joined: Posts: 216
    Can I just show up anytime between that haha something came up and I won't be able to be there at 2.
    Of course.
    http://shoryuken.com/f23/berkeley-eudemonia-thread-finalizing-ncr-plans-see-latest-posts-238755/ this is the link to our meets in berkley if anyone was inerested...( I remember some of y'all asking about it) but yeah the front page has all the most of the info.

but yeah good games tonight! let's continue this and keep it goin'!
    Another awesome SSFIV session at the dojo
    Good games all around, keep practicing everyone :rock:
  • KenGriffeyJrKenGriffeyJr Yo ULL Joined: Posts: 88
    but yeah good games tonight! let's continue this and keep it goin'!

Good games to everyone tonight! There were a few ppl whom I haven't played yet. Hopefully next time I'll get the chance to play with you guys soon (PS3 section). It was great meeting all of you.

lol @ roseball.

Note to self, don't wear a black beanie cap + glasses. Some of you guys thought I was Rufio's brother. :rofl:

-Ken
    Good games, everyone!
    Looks like I have to work on my Ken matchup--though I'm pretty sure the Ken-Cody matchup is 9-1 in Ken's favor. ._.

Also, Roseball is godlike. :D
    im down for some roseball next time, thats if theres alcohol involved. but in general alcohol + ssf4 = not a good mix. gg's.
    im down for some roseball next time, thats if theres alcohol involved. but in general alcohol + ssf4 = not a good mix. gg's.

I kinda disagree; Shytzoo was a mad awesome host at NorCal even though he was like totally shit-faced the entire time; it was epic.

That said, you guys are doing this after Thanksgiving break, right?

Team Eu will be there.
    Good games people. Glad to see new faces! I believed everyone leveled up. I am still salty about my friend Terry who perfected me at the last round tho, I dont know what happened. But it was a good night. Btw, does anyone know how team Eu did? Also next Dojo session will be Dec 4th at Mary Park Lounge. After that it will be back at the normal place of the crossroads.
    Official FDM Zoner
    Team EU did pretty okay, actually; I'm to understand that no one went 2 and 0.

(though, really, I pretty much just auto-piloted the whole thing: it was awesome)
    It was a good weekend. None of us placed but we all got some wins and invaluable experience. The room 425 casuals was the highlight of the weekend for me, though.
  • ChrisisChrisis Follows her path Joined: Posts: 7,684
    Casuals with shyt-faced shytzoo and Marvel 3 all the way.
    Isis is something shiny that likes water.
    Note to self, don't wear a black beanie cap + glasses. Some of you guys thought I was Rufio's brother. :rofl:

-Ken

Yeah...we won't encounter that again next time since i'll have my haircut. I've jus been hella lazy..
    also next dojo session will be dec 4th at mary park lounge.

Aww...i wont be able to make it to this.. session..but i will try be at Eudemonia this sat. (11/27) if the rest of the guys are gonna be there...everyone on this thread is more then welcome to join in on our sessions! if you guys haven't seen what goes on...heres a video.
  • SupremelivexSupremelivex Joined: Posts: 21
    Ken Player at SFSU Dojo on 11/20

Hey guys,

I'm the new Ken player who showed up last Saturday. Sorry for not putting this post up sooner, but thanks for the good games. Hopefully we can get more Street Fighter in again, soon.

Happy Thanksgiving!
  • zakuignitedzakuignited This is no Gouf boy, no Gouf! Joined: Posts: 959
    Hey guys, is there going to be a session this saturday? I usually frequent the Berkeley EU sessions and I think some other guys from there are willing to come too.

I was also wondering if anyone plays Tatsunoko vs Capcom. Do you guys have a setup for it? I could bring mine, but I only have one mayflash stick to play on it. It's not working really well since a cord is loose and if you move too much it will disconnect. I haven't been able to fix it yet.

Hope to get some games with you guys before the holidays.
    Hey guys, some of you guys want to see some tourneys, so the dojo will be doing its first tourney this Saturday. Same time (2-10) same place (Mary Park Lounge). The prize will be a small 20$ gift card to Gamestop. It will be the best 2 out of 3 matches in SSF4, loser can switch. The registration will start from 2-3, but if peeps are going to come late we can start reg at around 5-6. After the tourney, peeps need to find teammates because we will be doing a 2 on 2 on the next sessions, so ask around and find someone.

I am going to get guest codes for people who need internet, so if someone has a tourney bracket program on their computer that they would like to share, they can be able to use it.
    Also, I got word from my bosses that we can record and upload videos from our sessions, but we have to edit stuff out in case people get hella crazy. So if anybody wants to record, talk to me first before and after the session.

@Zakuignited- We are going to have 2 Xboxs, a Wii, and a Ps3 for setups. We always welcome people who bring their own setups (in case someone can't make it, or a red ring of death happens), and me and my friend play Tatsunoko. Its no Marvhel but its pretty good.

Tell me your thoughts guys, and start practicing.
    Official FDM Zoner
    Also, credit to Taozen, Dkl, and Will about telling me that we need to start getting serious in our sessions. Hopefully this tourney will spark the seriousness that we need. I dont know about you guys, but I want to be a godlike pro.
    Official FDM Zoner
    Back which means this week I'm down to drop some Mahvel fun in with all of y'all! :D
    tell me your thoughts guys, and start practicing

Really good stuff! Is the tourney single-elim?

May I also be so bold to suggest we use the two xbox setups for the tourney and set aside the ps3 for casuals? It would help with consistency but I dunno how many people prefer PS-Triple Fighter.

I can bring a shoddy laptop (running linux) to do brackets. I'll need a guest internet code though.

I wanna see some TvC action, I have no idea how that game plays at a higher level.

Looking forward to leveling up with you guys :tup:
    Great, lots of games can be played! I'm bringing my wii this weekend.

Anyone want to play TvC and bring a stick? I still haven't fixed mine, but it works if you stay still... I have a PS2 converter, so any wii,gcn or ps2 stick will work.
    ZAKU CAN I CATCH A RIDE HOME TO BERKELEY WITH YOU THIS SATUDAYS NYORO?

Also, I have a TVC stick.

Does anyone have an extra wii-mote they can lend me for the day?
    DKL, I can give you a ride and maybe 2 more people. I also have a set of panda wiimotes.
    Can I be a part of 2 more people? :D