Lyghts Out Accusations...

RoyalPhlushRoyalPhlush The End...Joined: Posts: 240
Ok the only reason I havent posted yet about this is cause I was waitin for a response Lyghts via a PM I sent which I never got so either he never got it or ignored it but anyways...

Lion this video is true evidence of you usin turbo.

2 parts in particular: @ 0:54 it showed 12 inputs for a throw attempt and @ 1:27 it showed 15 inputs for c. jab. Both of these instances happened in less than a second which Im thinkin is humanly impossible to do in that time frame. But givin you the benefit of the doubt and seein as Ryu's also my main in SSF4 I decided to check my replays I had saved to see if maybe mine looked similar to yours when Im mashin in certain situations to get throws or reverse tech their throws. Most inputs I saw for throw attempts in a row for mine was like 5. Therefore it's UNDENIABLE that you were usin turbo in this video and now a fact that you use turbo for SSF4 so you need to just admit it.

HDR? Who knows? Theres no visual proof like this for it, but chances are you used it in HDR too and credibility for you in HDR is mostly gone now. I dont condone or respect players that use turbo cause it gives that player an unfair advantage over the other player bottom line. With that said Lion youre no longer a part of AOD for the time bein. I suggest you go hit up Wednesday Night Fights in CA for HDR and the next major offline tournaments near you and perform the same as you do online if you want your credibility back.

NHC - Our Team Battle we just had is completely irrelevant now especially seein as Lyghts Out had
most of the wins against you guys. If you guys wanna do it over we can set that up for sure its only fair to you guys...
Omega Versus Crew

Winning isn't everything. It's the ONLY thing.
- Vince Lombardi

www.Facebook.com/RoyalPhlush

Comments

• evoanonevoanon FP Black Inside Joined: Posts: 431
    Glad to see the turbo getting the shaft. Good job Royal!

Funny thing was like everyone knows, HE was always accusing others of turbo including ME. I actually have played at EVO and did quite well for my first tourny ever and played at Wednesday night fights in front of top players like DGV, SnakeEyez and my boys Papercut and AquaSnake, again doing well and never losing a set out of like 20.

Im actually doing better in person than online, hah.
  • Elton ChongElton Chong AKA Herbert Wong Joined: Posts: 346
    Utmost respect to flush and aod for this move. A lot of class and integrity.

Lights was central to a lot of the friction I had with aod in the past and I wanna take this opportunity to bury the hatchet.

With regards to my beef with u flush it was unnecessary and unfortunate. We always hit it off and I felt wronged by u and lashed out. In the process I went overboard.

I'm gonna take this opportunity to apologise for my actions and my part in those events and hope we can get some of those good aod rooms going again.

We need to keep this community alive and the beef helps noone.
  • KoopKoop SRK - D.M.V. OG™ (⌐■_■) Joined: Posts: 5,487 mod
    Wow, I have been away too long. Guess he never turned it on with me cause every match seemed cool IF connection issues didnt arise.

So what else have I missed out on???
    Respected... simple as that.
  • EngravingsEngravings Joined: Posts: 208
    Goodbye Lyghts.

Justice is done...

:rock:
  • Zero1_Zero1_ Combo fraud Joined: Posts: 641
    All I'd say if there's ever any doubt of turbo, look at things like the two button throws. How many people could mash 2 buttons perfectly that fast? If anyone tried to do it, I bet you'd get your input icons broken up by single jabs or shorts where you didn't quite hit the buttons together. Happens to me when I mash lariat, I'll tend to get a jab or something beforehand.

Also I play on GGPO with the input watcher, and the most inputs I've ever seen in legit normal play was around 10 or 11.
  • Lights 0utLights 0ut Ill Joined: Posts: 195
    Sup wid it Koop?

Engravings or OG Fez or Blue Anchors or whatever you're calling yourself now LOL! I'll just ignore ya like I do that fairy from the UK =) stay scrubby "Claw" lololololol!

Anyway yeah I don't use turbo. Gfg's to the Battosai twins and Random aka St Playah sorry my place is kinda small LOL! Looking forward to next Wednesday when you guys come over again, I'm trying to get BTC to come thru too, looks like he might be able to swing it this time.

I made Top 8 at NCR last May not that I have to prove I don't use turbo lol, but yeah that's the last I say about the matter cause to me (and alot of us) it's just too damn funny I get accused of turbo LOL!
    Man Up.
  • Ev1LEv1L Joined: Posts: 292
    Hmm casually brushing it off i see. Never thought you used turbo, but then again I don't think I've ever won tiger knee throw set up against you. Looking at this from a neutral point, not being a turbo user you'd feel that you've been wronged by being kicked out of AOD, and seek some sort of justice.

You're not explaining your imputs at all, that's what really brings up a red flag. As far as playing at at tournaments anyone can open up their sticks and take out the led lights, or simply black them out by paint them over.
    Veni, vidi, vici
  • [vince-uk][vince-uk] KenFlowChart Master Joined: Posts: 230
    I encounter this a lot - some people perceive the use of turbo/autofire as 'acceptable' and 'normal' whereas they don't consider how they are effectively cheating over people who like to play the game in it's respective manner. All they care about is winning, and resorting to cheating tools if deemed necessary.

As for the video, it's not hard to conclude that lyghts out was abusing autofire. :lame:
    *poke* *poke* "Man... you're weak." -- Asuka
  • DNGR S PAPERCUTDNGR S PAPERCUT Joined: Posts: 1,608
    Hmm casually brushing it off i see. Never thought you used turbo, but then again I don't think I've ever won tiger knee throw set up against you. Looking at this from a neutral point, not being a turbo user you'd feel that you've been wronged by being kicked out of AOD, and seek some sort of justice.

You're not explaining your imputs at all, that's what really brings up a red flag. As far as playing at at tournaments anyone can open up their sticks and take out the led lights, or simply black them out by paint them over.

oh snap. I never thought about this. good idea.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Ah shit..    
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
  • gregspell755gregspell755 Joined: Posts: 183
    HEY RP,I came across a vid of that hillbilly sf 2 dude He beat Lights Out and posted it on his dumb sf 2 page
    I seriously think Rocky is actually the KUNG FU hillbilly from jerry springer,Anyway hes dam good at HF
    HEY RP,I came across a vid of that hillbilly sf 2 dude He beat Lights Out and posted it on his dumb sf 2 page

Hi Rocky, i see you are polluting SRK with your trash vids.

An inbred, hills-have-eyes looking hill billy who plays HF. Who'd have thought it.

Anyway stop spamming me, you are a horrible player, HF is dead and buried and at least play it on GGPO not the lagfest that is the 360 version which is a playstation port anyway.

Still waiting on your response to the first to ten. If you're gonna challenge me at least dont back down when i accept and say im gonna film all ten matches.

Oh i forgot, all you do is post wins selectively just like you did against ceasar and all the other people you played. I think you realise that if someone plays you and actually films it your little HF dream is over. Poor little inbred retard.

Honestly, I dont think you realise how high the level of these players was back when this game counted.

So listen we play on GGPO, i know the speed increase is gonna be hard on your inbred reactions but thats life.

Believe me when i say, I wont just eye your tractor. I'll take it and run you over with it while your cornfield burns, you and your hills have eyes looking family.

I wonder how many dead bodies and cannibalised victims of you and your family of freaks the police are gonna find when they come and find your charred remains.
    LOL my tag is Flasker im not him I just hate lights
    LOL my tag is Flasker im not him I just hate lights

Sure it is, another or rockys alternate accounts.

All i know is that if you think rocky is a great HF player you must be garbage or know nothing about SF.
    Well send him a request and yall duke it out and Tape it.Send him a request he plays every night but if you lose youll be fair game for more of his hee haw videos
    Ill send him a messege on his youtube and tell him you want to play
    Note to mr chong,This rocky dude is a hacker and he has over 50 gamertags,so if you get on HF and see some tag you dont recognize it may be him
    He baits people on to come on HF and he uses multi tags to play them on
    He spammed me inciting me to play him and then goes quiet when i take him up and offer to film all matches.

I'll play him as iv already stated but on GGPO.

It's an insult to play this piece of trash who disrespects legit players but i want to derail his HF dream.
    Yo I just played him in qaurter lobby and he was ripping everyone apart,This guy was useing every character well I think he sandbags some in his matches,He seemed pretty nice although in his vids it shows otherwise.Hes playing on the return 2012 tag now and hes sending you invites mr chong
  • coNcoN Joined: Posts: 849 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I dunno man, Lyghts accused me once. Other times i came across him he never mentioned it which strikes me weird but the last time i won a couple of matches and the moment he won one, he bailed and said i was a turbo using ****** lol.

Weird since if i was using turbo, how could i use d.mk/d.hk pokes with Chun without the move canceling into lighting kicks before it even came out? :confused:

In anycase, w/e. Concerning Rocky Rose, he wont play on HF GGPO so fuck em, useless. Ive played the guy in PS3 MK2 (he had like 2 accounts) and he sucks balls. Uses Kang, Sub, and ninja sisters. Said i was cheating with Jax MGP, would RQ when he couldnt win.

Elton - Theres like 3 funny ass vids on Youtube where heads run into him on XBL HF and he sends hatemail when he loses. Complaining about lag(!) when he says its lag free lol. GGPO is relatively good for the most part. He lies about not being able on GGPO. Prob too stupid to understand the instructions how to get on.

Funny gregspell, you EXACTLY post like Rocky. Grammar, multiposting instead of editing... Hmmmmm...
    Tee-Fucking-Hee...
    WTF my gamertag is Flasker im not Rocky,I know hes beaten the crap outta everyone at sf 2 hf including real decoy over 1 year ago.So quit disrespecting the dude and challenge him and we will see how bad he sucks.
    Elton WHO??? and some remix bum SUMOTX gonna talk shit come on HF and play me and ill inv the return 2012 into play.My tag is Flasker.Keep in mind this elton guy is almost 40 he says 35 LOL and hes not even playing the real sf 2 hes playing that cartoony remix and gonna talk shit about HF players.I main ken and I bet you cant even beat me elton come on lets go dont run after I beat you ill be sending the FAcking Return 2012 an inv to our lobby.Get your @## beat and get posted on his channel I dont care.Whats that???? GGPO GGPO GGPO a excuse ??? excuse not to play??? excuze not to play???? xbox live sf 2 HF showdown,dont talk shit and then think you gonnah get by without a showdown you and sumotx wanna talk COME ON COME THE FIIICKKKK ONNNNN
    Rocky says hes banned from here becuase crayfis and others like decoy are scared of him so he fwd me thisd on my youtube to post here.Elton and sumotx you say Im not good well whats wrong with yall 2 coming on xbox live HF and playing me Ill beat you both 20 to 0 and humilate you on video and post it then go over on another IP and post it on these forums I cant on my home becuase baby whiny SRK banned my IP.ELTON,DECOY,CRAYFIS,SUMOTX im gonna give you all the beating of your life dont run this is like middle school BOY you run your mouth and ill find you hall pass aint gonna save you you gonna get bruised up by ME and have to go home and show your daddy what a beating I gave you
    FWD from youtube,ELTON chong 1st to 10 games in sf 2 HF xbox live lets go OLD MAN DONT RUN you 40 year old virgin on here caring about a VG community LOL are you for real?????? Elton Chong a white guy that changed his name to chinese?? can we say SMALL ahh you get the picture elton small man chong
    Fwd from youtube,Elton small man dong LISTEN 10 pm sf 2 HF tonight dont run and dont say GGPO GGPO just say EXCUSE EXCUSE EXCUSE and if any of you other SRK weasels wanna run your mouth ill send you an inv to HF and if you dont show ill post vid of me inv you over and over so think before you all run your nerdy little mouths if you crossed me on the street and backtalked me id beat you into oblivion
    SRK IS A SCRUB CLUB ILL CRUSH YOU ALL IN HF TRYYY ME YOU FRIGGIN NERDDS u little weeebols Gamertag is THE RETURN 2012

This is one example. Theres other vids on youtube where they beat Rocky and he BAAAAWWWWWS right after blaming lag lol.

If you arent Rocky greg, prove us wrong by not playing laggy HF on XBL and move upto HF on GGPO. Rockys too stupid to understand the instructions. Maybe you can amirite? lol...

GGPO.net - Download - Lag Free, Online Arcade Gaming Goodness

Respect aint gonna be given on laggy XBL HF. GGPO is another story. Im done here.
    Tee-Fucking-Hee...
  • Zero1_Zero1_ Combo fraud Joined: Posts: 641

This is one example. Theres other vids on youtube where they beat Rocky and he BAAAAWWWWWS right after blaming lag lol.

If you arent Rocky greg, prove us wrong by not playing laggy HF on XBL and move upto HF on GGPO. Rockys too stupid to understand the instructions. Maybe you can amirite? lol...

GGPO.net - Download - Lag Free, Online Arcade Gaming Goodness

Respect aint gonna be given on laggy XBL HF. GGPO is another story. Im done here.
    Well if you didn't already figure it out by the way he was acting and posting, he just confirmed it in his last post.

Playing Vs CigarBoB on THE RETURN 2012.

I dunno what this guy's deal is, but I these videos kill me.
    Yeah i know its him but the guy really thought he would fool anyone so i used reverse psychology. What a retard... Its like hell suck dick to get people to play him on XBL HF.

K, now im done.
    Tee-Fucking-Hee...
    Rocky useing Bison??? heres that JE GUY on rockys blanka
    Its JE TV Episode 9 Je gets beaten into oblivion
    Choose Bison Rocky Please LOL
    Elton Chong im not gonna let you ignore me or RUN 1st to 10 games xbox live sf 2 HF your a coward elton represent your bum parents and step up and play me BITCH
    Elton Chong im not gonna let you ignore me or RUN 1st to 10 games xbox live sf 2 HF your a coward elton represent your bum parents and step up and play me BITCH

Your grandparents!!

Anyway, that vid of you losing was funny, what a freak, look at the way you look Bubba Sparx lol.

Also as for "small man" chong, not sure where you get that idea from unless ur implying asian ( oriental ) men arent well hung. Some racist business there.

Anyway my answer to that is that 1) Im not chinese im white. 2) I had sex with your sister and lets just say that even the biggest organ seems small inside a cathedral ;) yeah she walks bandy for a reason, guess all the hill billys been having a turn.

Now onwards to business. I propose you learn to play HF as it should be played, not some stunted inbred lagfest version on XBL.

You can install GGPO, its free so no need to save up. If you love HF as you claim then play it as its meant to be played.

There you can play me and all the people you claim to be able to beat like ceasar decoy, prodigy, lights and you will learn a painful lesson.

Seriously, by rights i should cut off your oxygen by ignoring you, but i actually think you need to learn a lesson that you might become a better player and less of an ignorant douche and actually learn some respect for players that you could never hope to beat. Seriously posting one or 2 matches out 10 means nothing.

It is a fact that Prodigy, Ceasar, even lights out destroyed you in those matches yet you post one or two at most. Im certain that if u had more u would have posted them up and i know who i believe.

If you dont install GGPO then im really not going to entertain this anymore and you can be the king of a game that noone plays.
    I implore you all to look at this vid. Check his face at the end of the vid. It's unreal lol.

This dude is gonna grab his daddys chainsaw if we keep pushing him lol

You bum I beat lights out 5 to 0 and nar ceasar and prodigy,prodigy is 1 of the worst HF players ive ever seen.Your just scared of me in HF and you make excuses,Also I know your white,you changed your name to chinese becuase of your small peter
    U mad cause I look like zach morris from saved by the bell? also I was useing bison bison and dhalsim are my worst and CHECK the date I first downloaded SF 2 HF in may 2009
    see what happens to his scrubby jumpity jump ken when I use a real character
    Elton your 40 years old,A video game internet forum should be the least of your worries
    Elton if your trying to make it in movies come try out in the 42 year old virgin 254 van nuys blvd cali.You might get the part
    Yo I got a pic of something you need to see elton someone tell me how TO ADD PIC FROM MY DOCUMENTS on COMPUTER I DONT SEE OPTION how do I attach picture on here and post it
    I wanna upload a picture on here,someone please tell me how I can get it on here PLEASE
    got polaroids of pics of scores on sf 2 HF how DO I UPLOAD OR ATTACH THEM ON THIS SITE elton STAY TUNED YOU SCRUB ASS BITCH you gonna put your foot in your mouth.How do u KNOW you NEVER PLAYED ME IN HD REMIX OR HF????????????????????? LOL LOL you gonna get em bar ressed
  • KoopKoop SRK - D.M.V. OG™ (⌐■_■) Joined: Posts: 5,487 mod
    find a site to upload an link it. you cant upload unless you go premium.

Anyway looks like I have to get back on GGPO since everyone is over there apparently.
    Respected... simple as that.
    thanks koop ill do that
  • BattosaiBattosai Joined: Posts: 766 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Both my friend and my brother had played lights out offline at his crib...the dude is for real and he doesnt cheat.
    Both my friend and my brother had played lights out offline at his crib...the dude is for real and he doesnt cheat.

Correction, he didnt cheat when you were there. That's understandable and it's a good start for Lights Out.

But he certainly was/is a cheat, the evidence is there on film and it's undeniable unless you are able to explain those inputs on the film.
This discussion has been closed.