Lyghts Out Accusations...

Comments

• Geoff The HeroGeoff The Hero I Like Cats Joined: Posts: 618
    Are you sure that was a disco Geoff? Lyghts looked like he was trying to shake out of the dizzy. Most disco'rs become inanimate when they reach for the cord or access the main menu.

edit: i don't know for sure, this shit was like years ago when me and my guys kept making fun of him and his lisp-- to be honest i'm 99% sure it was a disconnect, and if not, then it was very fortunate to not go through the humiliation of getting beaten (again) by my garbage F tier cammy

also what the fuck happened to the video how'd it disappear??
    FUN -
    "Dear Cammy forums: I have failed you. Too bad I'll probably never train for this game again. This was probably my last tournament." -MangoDynasty
  • milesokeefemilesokeefe Spammy Joined: Posts: 387
    FWIW, I can't recall a fight vs. Lyghts that felt turbo boosted to me.

Can't remember a time he's RQ'd on me, either.
  • Elton ChongElton Chong AKA Herbert Wong Joined: Posts: 346
    Damn, this thread is still going?!? What more can you say about this guy? Fawk it, I think the jury already in on this matter. Those that hate him have already expressed that a million times and the reasons have been duly noted! The HDR community is shrinking as is, and as long as he continues to play and even show up at tourneys then more power to him. Most online players that have beef with him just avoid him and I guess he does the same.

Of course sh!t-talking would piss anyone off but have you guys played any other games online on XBOX, it's actually worse playing FPS games. Fortunately there's a mute option to mute a particular player if you know they are going to talk trash. And Hatemail is always cool because you know you're doing you motherfawking job...which is winning!

When I first played Lyghts when I got my xbox, he didn't know who the fawk i was. When I starting winning, yeah I experience the love that only Lyghts himself could give via messages and chatroom sh!t talking. But the more I encountered him and the endless mind games we played, the battle went 50/50 for the most part (when we are playing at peak performance) we just end up earning each other respect.

As I said, HDR is a shrinking community...I like to see more of the online regulars come out and shine at tourneys...guess that includes me too. Cuz, we got some serious players that can wreck....from the online scene.

A few decent points and yeah i think for the most part we have made our point, but i will say it sounds like you're making excuses for a racist.

Online/offline, we challenge racism wherever we find it and there is never an excuse for it.

Sure there are other trash talkers in the game but this dude is a different breed, a contemptible little snake who has no respect for this shrinking community.

When he used turbo for years he had no respect for his opponent or the game, when he dropped the "N" bomb on Snakeeyes and called me and others a chink he didnt care about people's feelings or how it may fracture what is left of this shrinking community.

When he wrongfully accused the Evo winner of turbo use, a player from the online community, he shat on the community as a whole. Snakeeyes provided inspiration by proving that someone from our community could succeed on the biggest stage and yet Lyghts had to rubbish that achievement and even claimed to be a better player.

He may attend tourneys but dont ever think he does so to support the community. Lyghts is self serving, he wanted glory, fair play we all do, but he wanted it to rub peoples noses in it. Just like his turbo use, all he wanted was to win to make people feel small. Fact is he came up short this time round and even in the past he has lied about how he placed, see Buktooths post for proof.

Where are you Lyghts, quiet as a librarian!! But believe if he didnt get clapped out of the game at the regionals he would be here gloating and running his mouth. Fact is you got done cos u couldnt rely on your little turbo pad.

And to anyone who wants to defend Lyghts, i wanna say this.

If Sanford Kelly gets lynched at Evo just remember you will have blood on your hands.

If J Wong is the victim of a whipping or gets skinned alive at Canada cup, then you too must share in that blame.

If he grabs the commentators mic and starts denying the holocaust at the next Norcal regionals, you will have desicrated the graves of all the jews that suffered.

Think on!!
  • MisterEgoTripMisterEgoTrip Bask in Sumo Prowess Joined: Posts: 943
    Don't get me wrong...my point wasn't too pick sides or defend anyone. I'm saying it's a moot point to discuss this. This has been a long ongoing thread about a man everyone, by now, is already familiar with and already know the history. No need for anyone to make a celebrity out of someone for bad sportsmanship. Since you already know his M.O., either play him or avoid him. No need to put up with his abuse if you know he's going to dish it out. That was the only point I was trying to make.

Ever played dekor...? That guy is the number one hated guy on XBL, for hatemails, in-game chat-hating, forum troll posting douchebag. He's admitted he supports the NAZI movement...so you can't get more racist than him. And if anyone decides to make a thread just for him, he would absolutely welcome the idea that you would honor him in such a way and proceed to cuss you out until a moderator actually comes in and close it down.

Again, the joy of meeting online players! I just don't think anybody need to get worked up about this dude...especially if it's been going on for years now. C'mon? Should just make a turbo user thread and say here's all the known turbo users and if people want to play them fine, or if not, you know who they are.
    -- "Dosukoi, Dosukoi!", says the Sumo player "Ego" as he simulates the HHS in slow motion --
    -- Honorary member of the "No Honor Crew" --
  • KhaosdragonKhaosdragon IronSent Joined: Posts: 1,655
    Wow this thread still exists O.O
    "I'd say penis vs vagina is a 10-7 matchup.....penis usually wins, but vagina has pregnancy sneak attack for lockdown...guardbreaking and unblockable on wakeup" Quote by: Nickguy
  • ProdThaGreatProdThaGreat Joined: Posts: 38
    Ok to end this thread i uploaded a video explaining how turbo works on ssf4 for hdr players. Heres the link
    Im A pretty good Guile/Shoto player-xWAx Vortex
    Ok to end this thread i uploaded a video explaining how turbo works on ssf4 for hdr players. Heres the link

Nice video, and what idiot was trying to claim Lyghts was plinking. Plinking has nothing to do with fast inputs, and whoever said it knows zero about sf4.

This topic has been done to death and Pro's latest vid should shut up the imbeciles who wanna claim he wasnt using turbo in that vid.

But i just wanna cap it off so we put this thing to rest once and for all.

Certain players say he doesnt use turbo in remix. I and many others of course know otherwise cos we've experienced it. Also when we look at the shoddy character of the guy, the lies the racism etc then I say why not? Also the messages of support iv recieved from well respected players give a pretty accurate snapshot of the sentiment of the community.

But none of the things iv mentioned are proof in themselves. They are very subjective and personal experiences which are difficult to prove to others and im certainly not going to betray the confidence of those that messaged me.

So lets take a look at another video:

Now im not gonna take anything away from mongolorobo who i have played and know to be a great player, but a big part of what you saw right there is what happens when you defang and de-venom a snake.

Without his turbo there is a complete inability to reversal uppercut or to uppercut deep. Zoning is seriously hampered cos he can no longer time his tiger shots to come out at the earliest possible opportunity like you can with turbo. No throw game whatsoever although i concede this is in part due to mongolos ability to stop him setting up throw attempts.

If i didnt know better id honestly think i was looking at a completely different player. His game bears no similarity to the online Lyghts.

Without his turbo pad, no way of disconnecting when things go against him, no lag and too gutless to trash talk in person, Lyghts is nothing, a rank amateur and a total scrub.

Lyghts has been found out, quiet as Harpo Marx and too scared to debate in an open and transparent fashion.

I trust AOD will do the right thing AGAIN and revoke his AOD membership, at present he is a stain on their good name.

Thread closed.
  • Ev1LEv1L Joined: Posts: 292
    Yup first thing I noticed, no tiger knee instant throw. I also play sagat and I can't even do it on a stick, so how the fk would he do it on a pad? are those buttons as responsive as my sanwas? You lose online champ
    Veni, vidi, vici
  • Lights 0utLights 0ut Ill Joined: Posts: 195
    err, not that i care or anything, but my losses at ncr were to sirlin in winners and dgv in losers. i got 4th place

Is there a way I can get the full results from Super NCR May 27th-30th. I played Mongolo's Chun then right after I played your Chun and won. So either the tournament is flawed by giving you 3 chances or you don't remember. I played Sagat.
    Man Up.
    You should have just let it drop Lyghts. You not making your case look any better dropping snake eyes name. Especially since you were the one dropping N bombs.

Oh yeah, don't think I forgot about you calling me a chink in that IRC room back when you hosted that online tourney.

The internets really got your twisted man. That's not how grown ups behave man.

I didn't say chink I said chinaman. So funny, so mouthy and brave behind your mic but why didnt you open your fucking mouth at this past Ncr? I was kinda waiting for it too I really was. Fed up of lil fuckers like you side-busting on shit you shouldnt open your mouth about. This has shit to do with you. At all.
    Man Up.
    Or DnGRS what about you talking shit to me in the room with Ego? Then having me ignore you and you crying and bitching because I wouldnt respond to you? Is THAT how grown-ups act? Mind your business son.

Anyway this past NCR I lost to Mongolo and Blue. I forgot my ps3 controller at home and wasnt about to drop $55 on a brand new one so I bought some shitty ass fightpad for like half the price ($35). Shit was malfunctioning the entire time kept shutting off and there was like a weird input delay, Mongolo was cool enough to even restart our match which I wanted to thank you again for that. Blue even noticed how terrible that damn fightpad was he's like "dude your missing hella shit" LOL!. Shit I threw that stupid thing away as soon as I left.

It was fun watching all the matches though, Daigo vs Blue was one for the ages. Crazy ass cross-up tiger uppercut was retarded lol.
    Man Up.
  • moocusmoocus internets? Joined: Posts: 869
    i like joking around with the people i meet from this game. it's pretty fun
  • I$AACI$AAC did it hurt, baybee? Joined: Posts: 1,180
    Posting in immortal thread
    Ö£d Σçhòò£ Å┼ Ñööñ
  • VestaxVestax Blends No. 27 Joined: Posts: 1,466
    Is there a way I can get the full results from Super NCR May 27th-30th. I played Mongolo's Chun then right after I played your Chun and won. So either the tournament is flawed by giving you 3 chances or you don't remember. I played Sagat.

I know all Asian people look the same but I don't think you played Buktooth's Chun. You played 1up's Richard Li's Chun Li.
    Join the SRK Guild and play Dungeon Fighter Online! http://www.dfoneople.com/
    Be a man. Play Super Turbo.
  • DNGR S PAPERCUTDNGR S PAPERCUT Joined: Posts: 1,608
    EDIT: Inappropriate post on a open video game forum. moved to PMs.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Ah shit..    
  • Johnny JusticeJohnny Justice Gigaton blow Joined: Posts: 135
    Guys, let's be serious. No one's going to brawl over street fighter.
    But if you do, film it so we can plaster it all over you tube.
    God put me on this earth to rush your sh*t down!
  • DNGR S PAPERCUTDNGR S PAPERCUT Joined: Posts: 1,608
    yeah I just realized how stupid my previous post sounded. I apologize to the rest of the forum members for having to see that. Can't believe I went down to his level.

I just got home and was on a good buzz when I saw what Jason posted. I was thinking, we were in the same room and the same time and he waits 2 weeks to tell me that he had something to tell me in person. It just got me so heated that I lost it for a min.

I won't bring this garbage to the forum again guys. my bad.
    Ah shit..    
  • KayrohKayroh Joined: Posts: 881
    Guys, let's be serious. No one's going to brawl over street fighter.
    But if you do, film it so we can plaster it all over you tube.

Seriously. Then someone can make a GTFA.
    "Fuck the Earth, Wind and Fire, Bitch. Fuck The Elements... And Captain Planet"
  • SG10xSG10x Blanka Sucks Joined: Posts: 402
    Yo guys lets drop this bullcrap already, so what if Lyghts out uses turbo online, if he talks crap to you just mute it, you don't have to like everyone on XBL but at least he is contributing to the Fighting Community by showing up to tournaments. Just drop it forum fights are stupid anyway.
  • MisterEgoTripMisterEgoTrip Bask in Sumo Prowess Joined: Posts: 943
    @Blue: Wow...an even shorter version of what I said. Cool!

Plush, you can close or delete this anytime now!
    -- "Dosukoi, Dosukoi!", says the Sumo player "Ego" as he simulates the HHS in slow motion --
    -- Honorary member of the "No Honor Crew" --
    Before that though, I would love to see a first to 10 battle between Lyghts and Elton. Are the boys up to it?
    Before that though, I would love to see a first to 10 battle between Lyghts and Elton. Are the boys up to it?

For me, the sole issue is that he's a confirmed turbo user. Casuals are one thing but im not putting it on the line against a cheat with no way of showing inputs on remix. GGPO would have been ideal save for the fact it wont work on my laptop. It worked fine on my old creaky XP laptop but not my 64 bit Lenovo with windows 7.

The only solution is to play ssf4 with inputs on, my main Ryu vs his main Sagat.

But this is probably all academic, I doubt that Lyghts would agree to a first to ten to be honest. He's suffered enough humilation without getting smashed on AGAIN by an irrelevent scrub from the UK ;)
    Elton, just play him in HDremix and be done with it. I've played him many times, and there was nothing showing me that turbo had anything to do with his game.

I've talked to him, and he's agreed to it. Are you up to it?
    Elton, just play him in HDremix and be done with it. I've played him many times, and there was nothing showing me that turbo had anything to do with his game.

I've talked to him, and he's agreed to it. Are you up to it?

Lol you are funny Vanilla. How come you've been talking to Lyghts trying to set up matches.

Anyway i dont believe it, Lyghts wouldnt play me he's too scared cos he's always labelled me a garbage uk scrub and to lose would be humiliating, but on the off chance that he did agree to play, my terms remain.

Lyghts is a turbo user, phlush even declared the last tourney null and void on account of it.

Lyghts plays ssf4 now and im more of a sf4 player these days, we can show the inputs, problem solved. It makes sense.
    Yes I am funny.
    I talked to Lyghts because I like grudge matches, that's why. This is street fighter after all.
    So I take that's a no to HDR then?
    What is this thread still existent?
    "I'd say penis vs vagina is a 10-7 matchup.....penis usually wins, but vagina has pregnancy sneak attack for lockdown...guardbreaking and unblockable on wakeup" Quote by: Nickguy
  • I$AACI$AAC did it hurt, baybee? Joined: Posts: 1,180
    I speak for everyone when I say this thread needs to fucking die already!
    Ö£d Σçhòò£ Å┼ Ñööñ
    Why? It's not like the HDremix forum is overpopulated.
    What's wrong with a little confrontation?
    I wish more rivalries were being established....
    Yes I am funny.
    I talked to Lyghts because I like grudge matches, that's why. This is street fighter after all.
    So I take that's a no to HDR then?

Indeed it is a no.

I've tried to be accomodating as far as is humanly possible, but im not running the risk of playing a laggy turbo user first to ten with no proof of inputs.

And I dont really see the rationale behind Lyghts getting busted for turbo use progressing to us doing a first to ten.

Anyway no more chat, let the "Grand Wizard" Lyghts speak for himself.
    Why? It's not like the HDremix forum is overpopulated.
    What's wrong with a little confrontation?
    I wish more rivalries were being established....

It's ok they secretly love it, but to be a serious SRK head you have to be seen to criticise threads like this and have a hippy persona.

Anyway carry on Vanilla.
    Someone close this thread pls I'm tired of it even popping up under my new section.
    Just ignore it dude

Do you have ADD or something?
    Seriously close the thread already. There's a lot of new age, sensitive guys around here in touch with their femine side and far be it from me to want to upset anyone.

Vanilla you have to understand that not everyone is a raping, pillaging, cimmerian wild man like you and I.

Also Lyghts has been through enough, there's nothing more to add and any more verges on bullying and i dont want his suicide on my hands.
    Fine. I'll lock the thread.

Oh, wait, I don't have that power..........yet.
    ^ Nah just doesn't make any sense to dedicate an entire thread to one person because you're pissed he's a turbo using hypocrite bastard. To me you guys seem like the sensitive ones to even take the time to post a thread about this guy. I'm not taking his side, but just plainly and honestly WTFC what he uses and does. Unless you're fuckin him in the asshole every night and buying his food and clothes and you guys are married and have arguments leave the shit be. Fuck jump in a boxing ring and settle the shit. Be MEN! To dedicate the entire thread to this one guy IMO makes you look like plain internet tough guy biatches to me. Sorry to say but GTFU.
    ^ Nah just doesn't make any sense to dedicate an entire thread to one person because you're pissed he's a turbo using hypocrite bastard. .

Thats my boy! You're getting into the swing of things.

You're even advocating we beat him up in a boxing ring.

I mis-judged you for sure!
    Very nice KhaosDragon!
  • milesokeefemilesokeefe Spammy Joined: Posts: 387
    Elton Ahab - "Arr! Yon' turbo boosted bastard, benighted tho he be, whose inhuman jabs and modded pads doth mock honor'ble me - beware my posts, you blackened knave! From hell's own heart I flame-eth thee!"

Lyghts the White Whale - ".... bloop? SPLASH!"
  • KayrohKayroh Joined: Posts: 881
    Stop complaining about locking the thread. Just don't fucking look. I like Drama; shit is entertaining.
    "Fuck the Earth, Wind and Fire, Bitch. Fuck The Elements... And Captain Planet"
    Elton Ahab - "Arr! Yon' turbo boosted bastard, benighted tho he be, whose inhuman jabs and modded pads doth mock honor'ble me - beware my posts, you blackened knave! From hell's own heart I flame-eth thee!"

Lyghts the White Whale - ".... bloop? SPLASH!"

This is me owning Lyghts 0ut.

• SG10xSG10x Blanka Sucks Joined: Posts: 402
    Hey Elton thanks for the comments on the Daigo fight. Just wanted to point out that Blanka and Guile are about 6-4 at most. So Blanka is definitely not Guile's worst match-up its not easy for Blanka to win that fight at all actually.
  • KacomKacom Joined: Posts: 268
    Guile destroys Blanka
    In ST Guile's worst matchups were Dhalsim, vega, Blanka and to some extent Sagat.

Remix addressed the dhalsim matchup turning it from an almost unwinnable match to competitive.

Sagat has been nerfed in remix and guile has new moves which also makes him more competitive against Vega.

But the matchup remains the same vs Blanka which imo makes it guiles toughest matchup. If Blanka isnt guiles toughest matchup in remix who would you suggest is?

I wont argue with 6-4 that sounds about right, all that tells me is his other matchups have a more favourable ratio.

Also i think you did great against Daigo, really well played.
  • KacomKacom Joined: Posts: 268
    In ST Guile's worst matchups were Dhalsim, vega, Blanka and to some extent Sagat.

Remix addressed the dhalsim matchup turning it from an almost unwinnable match to competitive.

Sagat has been nerfed in remix and guile has new moves which also makes him more competitive against Vega.

But the matchup remains the same vs Blanka which imo makes it guiles toughest matchup. If Blanka isnt guiles toughest matchup in remix who would you suggest is?

I wont argue with 6-4 that sounds about right, all that tells me is his other matchups have a more favourable ratio.

Also i think you did great against Daigo, really well played.

It's 6-4 in Guile's favor in ST and HDR.

Here's a pretty recent enough list made by top players.
    It's 6-4 in Guile's favor in ST and HDR.

Here's a pretty recent enough list made by top players.

I have to say i find that shocking and goes against all the conventional wisdom iv ever known, but if its compiled by experts who am i to argue.

still shocking though.

Anyone else want to weigh in on this?
  • NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,212
    I find that REALLY odd. With the really fast tiger mixups plus the knee to advance, how is it in Guile's favor? The only thing he can do is a j. mk on a tiger since 'Gat's arms are long, but even then...
  • ExposedDExposedD Persona 5 Joined: Posts: 6,139
    I find that REALLY odd. With the really fast tiger mixups plus the knee to advance, how is it in Guile's favor? The only thing he can do is a j. mk on a tiger since 'Gat's arms are long, but even then...

hi man! haw are you?
    Persona 5
  • NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,212
    hi man! haw are you?
    Hahaha, hej! Vat du vad ExposedD gillar? SUGE KUK!
    Aww watup.
    Man Up.
  • -Sesshomaru--Sesshomaru- Joined: Posts: 15
    posting roms

This discussion has been closed.