******************** ******************** *******************
1) DFO IS BACK: http://dnf.neople.com/
2) Check guild chat and system guild message for guild announcements.
3) Only one guild right now SRK the other guilds and their names will be determined later.
4) Legit players only, hackers will be kicked, if you're not legit don't join or leave the guild if you're already in.
******************** ******************** *******************
What is DFO? Click on "Toggle spoiler" to see the videos where spoilers.
As you can see, the gameplay greatly varies depending on the class:
Spoiler: PvE Videos of a Couple Classes of the 32 that exist
The third post in this thread has actual tournament videos.
Guilds: 1) SRK 2) ? (senior members from SRK can be promoted to this guild)
Our guild events are open to everyone in both guilds.
1) Everyone starts out junior status with guild buffs.
2) No cheating, no scamming, no hacking, no racism, no turbo/auto fire, etc. Trash talk is banned in guild chat but may be used in private party if no one in party objects. No trade spam in /g, /g is not trade channel. Exception for events swap items (example: your mage has slayer event hat and a slayer has mage event hat, you can ask to swap in guild chat assuming equal worth).
Guild help is not to be abused. We can help you with awaken mats and runs and other dungeons, but we will not provide mats and carry you through relic for personal farming. Guild safe is also not to be abused. Senior members are encouraged to help others and is a factor when choosing/maintaining guild officers.
3) Display mods that give you an unfair advantage over another player are banned.
4) Our guild level for SRK is maxed and this isn't a token farm guild.
5) The SRK guild has a 7 day inactivity policy for users with no memo and 14 days for users with a memo (can PM me to request an extension for each character).
? guild has 21 day inactivity (can PM me to request an extension for each character).
Memo format: forum: user (examples: SRK for shoryuken, DFOS for DFO Source, NEO for Neople's site):
SRK: ElderGOD or NEX: Elder or SRK/NEX: ElderGOD/Elder or DFOS: ....
Memo Tutorial by SirOrange: http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/dungeon-fighter-online-nexon-dfo.119024/page-30#post-7802842
1) The guild follows Neople's rules as well, so please be aware of Neople's ToS which you agreed to when you created your account.
2) All violations must be reported to all officers online at the time and to the guild master via private chat. The report is not considered delivered until I reply saying received (I refers to ElderGOD). Failure to report violations intentionally will result in infractions.
Inability to follow rules will result in a warning or infraction(s) ranging from one to two rank points.
The [b]rank levels[/b] are as follows:
1)GM 2)Alt GM 3)Main Officer 4)Officer 5)Senior Member 6) Junior Member 7) Junior Member 8)Recruit 9)Banned/Kicked
A senior member(5) receiving a one point infraction(1) would be degraded to a junior member(6=5+1).
A junior member(7) receiving a two point infraction(2) would be degraded to banned and kicked(9=7+2).
a) 7->6 Set the correct memo. Removal of memo will cause demotion to 7.
b) 6->5 Actively play with other guild members and request promotion. Granted by ranks: 3, 2, 1.
c) 5->4 Continued support including but not limited to answering question in guild chat, helping, etc.
d) 4->3 Official officer status in-game and is not easily achieved. Requires months of active dedication as a rank 4 member to be considered. Contributions include, but not limited to, organizing guild events, OV groups, PvP sessions.
e) 3->2 Rank 3 member selected to act as the guild leader when the GM is absent for over a week or in emergency situations. Selected by GM.
f) 2->1 Rank 1 can only be attained as a promotion after months of guild dedication as a rank 2 member. Promotion must be requested by the rank 2 member.
Rank 1: SRK: ElderGOD
Rank 3: @Flambeau @InvulnerableDFO @kin3tix
Rank 4: @SirOrange
The rest of the information in this post below has not been updated for a long time. To be updated:
Where do you guys meet?
We meet either on these forums now or use the in-game guild chat system (no more IRC) and some members use the Skype group.
Who is who in the SRK in-game guild? Memo in-game in the guild tab has information. Please keep it updated!
What is Dungeon Fighter?
Dungeon Fighter is a free game that is derived from elements found in a fighting game like Street Fighter, a beat em up like Streets of Rage, and an RPG like Diablo 2. The feel of the game will depend on what class you choose to play and you can use your arcade stick to manually shoot "hadoukens" or use the hotkey system like Starcraft.
Here are some links you should be aware of (also these sites have a few errors, so consult others before making your character):
DFO wiki: [URL='http://wiki.dfo-world.com/']DFO
Skill Planner: link contains malware, so not listing
Official Neople DFO site: [URL='http://dnf.neople.com/']Dungeon
SRK DFO players no longer own the #srkdfo irc channel on the server: irc.umich.edu
How do I start?
Log in with Facebook account, download the game, then start.
2) If this is your first time playing, you will have to CREATE a character in order to play (if you do not have a Facebook account then you will need to create one as well in order to access Neople games), which leads us to the next question.
Which character should I start with?
Your initial choices for characters are:
Female Gunner: http://wiki.dfo-world.com/index.php?title=Female_Gunner
If you click on [URL='http://wiki.dfo-world.com/index.php?title=Mage']Mage
- DFO World Wiki[/URL] and scroll down a little, you will see that all Mages start out with access to certain skills. At level 18, all characters can choose a class advancement, and when you advance you get access to a ton of new skills.
When a character advances its class, the stats it receives per level change. It also receives access to a ton of new class specific skills, including a new armor mastery. You should be aware of which advancements exist, as you should create your character based on the advanced class you want, which vary greatly.