DUNGEON FIGHTER ONLINE:NA EAST CAIN SERVER Guilds: SRK SRK2 GOD RAIDCALL: 10904755

Comments

• BEWDBEWD 鬼の顔 Joined: Posts: 5,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys glad to see the DFO love going strong, checked up on Nexon's site yesterday to see that the priest patch has dropped, missed out on the free reset due to my hiatus but no big since I had reset my skills a long time ago, gonna be getting back into the fray myself over the weekend, just too much school work X_X
    世界最強の生物
    ·
  • FuzzieLogikFuzzieLogik Joined: Posts: 53
    So after resets, I've decided to make my Male Ranger, Monk, and Striker PvP oriented now and it appears that I need practice now. If anyone wants to get in some practice or team up against randoms, lemme know.
    ·
  • SylariSylari Joined: Posts: 1,445
    Sigh, was hoping to grab a couple more halloween avatars before the thing shut down =/ still missing a few pieces.
    SRK's worst Omega Red player.
    ·
  • FuddFudd High Level Parking Joined: Posts: 1,209 ✭✭✭
    So uh, why is this in FGD? No wonder I'm never able to find this thread.
    "See, Super Turbo is a real man's game... But Street Fighter 4's like Chuck-E-Cheese, baby. Y'know what I'm saying? Where a kid can be a kid. I'm a grown-ass man, so clearly I'm not old enough to go in the ball pit." -Steve Harrison (Translation: dat Fo' make you soft)
    Super Turbo Revival
    "Look at that, what're you gonna do? Lose your charge? No no no. No no no no. You're gonna get SMILED on. With maracas." -Alex Valle on the Claw vs DJ matchup
    "When you play 99 games of SF2 with someone, you share a special bond with them for life." -Papercut
    ·
  • SixMachineSixMachine Joined: Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭
    We should get some srk pvp sessions going. Nothing to lose right? Plus rumor has it the nexon is actually trying to get us to 2nd impact within a year, so that other nations can go against korean in dnf (rumor on dfosource) since they are updating other versions too. This game is pretty fun when going at other people.

Well, enough talk of rumor anyways. The newest league is up. Only the first few matches happened and next set is friday. It already got interesting with singles and the team matches.

http://www.dfosource.com/forum/images-video-art-sound/49369-dnf-championship-2010-3rd.html

videos and dossier of the players are in this thread. Thanks to Hellmut
    ·
  • MURPHAGATOR!MURPHAGATOR! Go! Go! Zeppeli! Joined: Posts: 676
    I need some help getting my 'sader awakening done. I keep trying to find decent parties for kings relic but they don't seem to exist. I've been sitting on that freaking quest for almost a week now.
    ·
  • Shin OniShin Oni Mr. Gimmicks Joined: Posts: 6,126 ✭✭✭
    I need some help getting my 'sader awakening done. I keep trying to find decent parties for kings relic but they don't seem to exist. I've been sitting on that freaking quest for almost a week now.

I have my grap and bender also needing relic runs as they're both about to level and run awakenings. We really need to set up parties. The last run the guild did I didn't get anything out of it.
    I don't got those.
    ·
  • orochi1017orochi1017 Cult of Personality Joined: Posts: 883
    Wow yo, things are pretty amazing after patch. Seems the game runs smoother. New interfaces are pretty cool as well.

What exactly are creatures/artifacts though?
    It's DaiAndOh or just Dai
    "The purpose of striking a pose is not to become like a wallpaper. That's why we chant loudly when we pose, to draw attention to our magnificence."
    ·
  • EmilEmil Joined: Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭

If you can provide the spirit crystals, I'll help...level 52 Gaia. Gaia pretty much beats the first 4 knights easily, though lightning can be a problem.
    KoF98UM - EX Yama, Eiji, Orochi Yashiro | KoF2k2 - Kim, Whip, Athena, Choi |
    Kof13 - Saiki, Shen, Vice | P4U2 - Shadow Labrys, Rise | GGXrd - Bedman
    ·
  • SylariSylari Joined: Posts: 1,445
    Figured I'd mention something here.. really looking for the wings ( vampire bat ) for the F. Gunner halloween set, ASPD preferred of course, but anything works.. I'm looking on my own but if anyone has any leads.... >_>
    SRK's worst Omega Red player.
    ·
  • TheDarkPhoenixTheDarkPhoenix BEHOLD! Joined: Posts: 12,237 mod
    Didn't use my bells in time.... So I lost em not happy about that AT all
    "this game is about winning, If you had the option of a 1) Big dick or 2) a small dick, would you choose 2 because it took more skill? Thought not"
    -Bokkin
    ·
  • ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 8,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    practice

We should get some srk pvp sessions going.
    OMG yes. I'm available that night between Friday and Saturday. I'm more awake Saturday if I'm on.
    What exactly are creatures/artifacts though?
    Creatures are like Pokemon and artifacts are just a name for their gear. Check the wiki.
    If you can provide the spirit crystals, I'll help...level 52 Gaia. Gaia pretty much beats the first 4 knights easily, though lightning can be a problem.
    Gaia beats the entire game while afk in a corner. I ran Vilmark with Fuz on a lvl49 Gaia post patch with no awakening, pure spirit build, with a level 20 rod. That's right, level twenty. I have a lvl54 and a lvl52 Gaia as well aside from that 49 that I think is lvl50 now. Awakening animu slash so op if you have it.
    You should pay attention to /g more when people are on.
    ·
  • wuhwuhwolveswuhwuhwolves so tired Joined: Posts: 208
    UPDATED:

Blade Master = Ruglia
    Witch = Lecufir

I might just be sticking with Ruglia for a while since slayers are so much easier.
    ccccccccccccnnnnnnnnttttttttttwwwwwwwwwwwwkkkkkkkkkkkppppppppppppppffffffppppp
    ·
  • EmilEmil Joined: Posts: 4,174 ✭✭✭
    Didn't use my bells in time.... So I lost em not happy about that AT all

Pretty sure you can still use them even though they are expired...though perhaps not after this maintenance they are going to do today.

Ghost Candy was also usable after it's expiration date.
    KoF98UM - EX Yama, Eiji, Orochi Yashiro | KoF2k2 - Kim, Whip, Athena, Choi |
    Kof13 - Saiki, Shen, Vice | P4U2 - Shadow Labrys, Rise | GGXrd - Bedman
    ·
  • ZeonTheUnbornZeonTheUnborn The One IX Joined: Posts: 2,521 ✭✭
    DreadJokerX and TekkamanEvil are ready for pvp goodness at lvl 30.
    I will win! I won't stop until I get them!

Work him! Yes! Him! Him right there! Work. Him!
    ·
    Guess I should post some additional characters of mine.

RidiaofMist - Summoner
    TrueLogik - Exorcist
    Owlcadan - Blade Master (not in guild yet)
    ·
    I will be honest. I somewhat lost my drive to play the game. I burned myself out on it. Cause when I play. I want to max out my fatigue bar when I play to get the most out of it. I just hate Dendroid jungle..I think that quest is freaking useless.

·
    I only have time to do anything on the weekends, so if you want a quick run through of dendroids just to get it over with I can help you with that. Besides that, I just hop on and play a few matches or something and then hop off. Though I just remember NCR is this weekend, so I might hop on sparingly. This game gets real bad if I am watching a stream at the same time.
    ·
    It's the quest just to get the sword. I hate doing it.

·
  • ScharlachrotScharlachrot Joined: Posts: 1,289
    Looks like i'm finally back in the DFO scene again. Just started up again but made a new char.

Using this Wireless 360 Turnable D-Pad controller on DFO is fuckin beast!
    It makes the game so much more better. XD
    ·
  • rogueyoshirogueyoshi Nothing Comes Easy Joined: Posts: 1,920
    http://www.livestream.com/dfoscrub/

if you wanna watch me get facerolled trying to learn monk, feel free to tune in.
    nignagnog: minority report
    nignagnog: you got punished for your future crimes
    BossG: anybody that's black already suffers under pre-crime laws
    ·
    I lost my drive cause no one is ever on to party up and run through dungeons. So most of my characters are sitting around the 40 mark with quests to do or close to Awakening quests.
    I don't got those.
    ·
    I've been so busy lately I rarely have time to play any games at all. I wanted to level up and complete quests for my striker (some of them have to be in relic and all) but I probably would be out this weekend though. If my internet connection is decent where I'm staying at, I'll see if I can run some stuff on saturday or something.
    ·
    I logged on late this week and was surprised to see 15 people on at one point. The surprising thing is that neither Shin nor Six were on lol, because usually you guys are the ones that are on consistently. Also, yea, welcome back Juri, I saw you in channel 1. Zeon, if you need help let me know. Also burning out your fp bar is insane, why would you do that to yourself :rofl:. Just play to enjoy the game, don't force yourself to grind cause that would be more like work/stress.

I PvP'd with Fuz, either they patched a ton of stuff in PvP or I don't remember any of this anymore. Anyways, if my spit fails I can always fall back on my Mech :rofl: since he's godlike and the class fits my play style strengths, even though I hate it.
    ·
  • DelusterDeluster Charge FTW Joined: Posts: 114
    SRK: Deluster
    IRC:
    Time: (PST) Some Weeknights, around 8pm
    DFO: Deluster
    The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.
    ·
  • KyleDeKyleKyleDeKyle old username: kerano Joined: Posts: 110
    I really want to give this a try but I'm in Europe :mad:
    Dhalsim player
    Message me if you're in Birkenhead/Liverpool and know of anythin goin' on. Thanks.
    ·
    I logged on late this week and was surprised to see 15 people on at one point. The surprising thing is that neither Shin nor Six were on lol, because usually you guys are the ones that are on consistently. Also, yea, welcome back Juri, I saw you in channel 1. Zeon, if you need help let me know. Also burning out your fp bar is insane, why would you do that to yourself :rofl:. Just play to enjoy the game, don't force yourself to grind cause that would be more like work/stress.

I PvP'd with Fuz, either they patched a ton of stuff in PvP or I don't remember any of this anymore. Anyways, if my spit fails I can always fall back on my Mech :rofl: since he's godlike and the class fits my play style strengths, even though I hate it.

I DO have fun burning my FP. I can play for hours on end.

·
    Gobble, gobble motha beepas!

Thanksgiving Event

Thanksgiving Turkey Madness!
    ·
    you can only redeem the event packages once
    ·
    Sucks cause I bought 22k worth of Nexon with my Debit card and I have to get to level 30 just to use it.

I'm just gonna buy a prepaid at the store tomorrow.
    Today is my second day of playing since i've got back and i'm just about to hit 18.

But, the fatigue bar is out.
    I'm gonna need some help later today when the fatigue bar resets so I can do the Witch quest.

Also, I accidently joined someone elses guild and I left and now I gotta wait 3 days I guess to join another one. Boo.
    ·
  • Mr.NoodleMr.Noodle Rage...Rising... Joined: Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭
    That sale on token/bind can't be real. If it's up tomorrow I'm buying over $500 in NX.

You must be rolling with a career job. yeesh.
    Im tellin y'all a story in a gangsta way/ Thats how I roll nigga, AYE BAY BAY!!!!/ DingDang McGee
    ·
    Just got me a 25$ Prepaid card and bought the Package of Plenty.

16 Avatar token + 1 Bind cube for 19,200 NX.

Time to go on a avatar spree!
    ·
    you can only redeem the event packages once
    That is false. The correct answer is you can only redeem a unique Thanksgiving 2010 package once per account.
    Just got me a 25$ Prepaid card and bought the Package of Plenty.

16 Avatar token + 1 Bind cube for 19,200 NX.

Time to go on a avatar spree!
    It's 10 bind cubes :) and you should save the tokens for mage wings and for when we can get ava with holes.
    ·
    Yeah, another alt of mine to add to the roster. This should be my last one for some time.

LogikTech - Female Mechanic

Edit:Also, I won't be on much this week. I got 7 free days for my WoW account and since I haven't played for 7 months, I want to see all the changes made for Cataclysm.
    ·
  • SidTheSquidSidTheSquid Joined: Posts: 14
    SRK:SidTheSquid (Active)
    IRC: SidTheKid
    DFO: DeathByWaves (Asura) GimmiUrBooty (Grappler)
    KoF 2002 UM: Andy,Blue Mary, Kim
    SSF4 AE: Claw ,Yang
    ·
    Need someone to send a random guild invite for my to be Brawler. IGN BrickHustler. I'll be on later tonight.
    Im tellin y'all a story in a gangsta way/ Thats how I roll nigga, AYE BAY BAY!!!!/ DingDang McGee
    ·
    2x Exp/Drop rate this weekend, 3pm-6pm PST/6pm-9pm EST. I'll be on only for the event on Saturday. Sunday I'll be on more.
    ·
  • orochi1017orochi1017 Cult of Personality Joined: Posts: 883
    2x Exp/Drop rate this weekend, 3pm-6pm PST/6pm-9pm EST. I'll be on only for the event on Saturday. Sunday I'll be on more.

Oh come on, when I'm at NEC, really?
    It's DaiAndOh or just Dai
    "The purpose of striking a pose is not to become like a wallpaper. That's why we chant loudly when we pose, to draw attention to our magnificence."
    ·
    I would hop on but yea...NEC. I haven't played in awhile since I lost the drive of playing by myself.
    I don't got those.
    ·
  • wyzewyze my my maichun Joined: Posts: 229
    so did anybody catch the dnf update stream on dfosource? it seems like the male fighter has been confirmed:

wallpapers

upped by hellmut

EDIT: just relaying more info courtesy of the dnf 2010 winter update thread at dfosource

... am not wise
    ·
    Good shit adding new classes before filling in sub-class gaps.
    ·
    Well this is only for dnf sadly. We probably won't see this till like 2012 or some shit. Though Male nen looks pretty beastly. Just seeing how he plays looks like it would fit me better than my current nen, though I did not see him ever throw down some dopples, but it looks like he has other stuff to compensate.

Male Brawler as said by other people looks like a fighter/spitfire hybrid. Looks pretty good (probably looks like he can approach better than the current brawler) but I think his mount looks goofy. I dunno, the female brawler just seems more visceral in her mount.

If your talking about avengers and those thief classes, well I think this gives us hope that they didn't scrap their ideas. So I wouldn't be surprised to see the other concepts come true, such as female slayers or thief subclasses (theres a picture of the thief in a robe and it looks like she would do some ninpo type of stuff, so probably the kunoichi tree).

Well anyways, anyone wanna pvp tomorrow? I've been trying to get back into my striker, though I need to get used to landing my combos again.

edit: That Avatar is badass.
    ·
    Anybody running DFO on window 7? I recently bought a new laptop and I can't get DFO to work.
    ·
    Rewatching the Brawler one, did anyone else notice the item counters? It looks like male brawler might have a lot of skills that work like gunners grenades with activate to make stocks and re-activate to use. Should be interesting. Hopefully his skills are less geared around stat effects since the way stat effects get affected by leveling in this game kinda makes several brawler skills useless later on (hidden stinger, sand splash, apply poison)

And yes, Six, my Av is godlike
    ·
    Yea the male brawler is very spitfire-ish. Like a fighter/spitfire hybrid from what I've been hearing from people on test servers. He can also buff up those items before throwing them.

Male Brawler Skill Analysis - Dungeon Fighter Online Source

This got me hype. The Male nen is really in your face. They gave him tiger flash at 30 and the cooldown is less than the duration. Even for pvp. This is awesome because I play me female nen up close anyways. The tiger flash does less damage but seriously, having it up all the time just sounds so good. The nen guard for men is only 1s duration though but .1s casting time. There is also a cancel nen guard. I could think of a pretty good use for this, since it would be more to bait people and just murder them. Though I hear the lvl 45 skill is not as great as nen dragon. So I guess theres no EZ damage anymore from that.

Male Nen Master Skills - Dungeon Fighter Online Source
    ·
  • equlizerequlizer Joined: Posts: 160
    Lev 42 Grappler here. name on DFO: Equlizer36

No problems with win7 pro 64bit. Using the Logitech cordless rumblepad 2 and re-mapped the thumb controllers to act as button presses. So in total this gamepad has 20 buttons :lovin:

Took me a while to get the full Halloween costume:wgrin: and ive only spent $20 real money on this game (tempted to spend $40 to get 30mil gold)
    ·
  • Nari-Sama77Nari-Sama77 ORA ORA!! Joined: Posts: 55
    I have good chars lol

NariSama77 - Lvl 37 Physical Exo
    MusouGeki13 - Lvl 37 Monk
    SilverTifa - Lvl 28 Striker
    DemonGunner3 - Lvl 25 Ranger
    FeminineNuke - Soon to be F.Launcher: current lvl is 16
    UMvC3: Deadpool, Doctor Doom, Taskmaster (Team Sunny D.D.T)
    SCV: Cervantes, Mitsurugi
    BlazBlue: Rachel, Tager
    TTT2: Wang/Feng, Heihachi/Kuma, Miguel/Zafina (Dragunov occasionally)
    ·
  • KoeniggKoenigg Joined: Posts: 247
    Oh god, I got really bored so I'm back to this game after being away for 10 months. Add Haggin, Lolipauer, KikouShoryu, and DomoRoboto to the guild. I'll be on sporadically since I have exams coming up, but I need ppl to pvp with since I suck balls at pvp and I need victory points for lvl 48.

*EDIT* Do we need to pay to get in the guild? Been away from this game for so long I don't remember shit. Also, how come no one's in the IRC channel?
    ·