DUNGEON FIGHTER ONLINE: Beta in March, all items/gear/safe reset, but level and name remain!

Comments

• UnKnown_DriveUnKnown_Drive Eternal Wing Joined: Posts: 133
    Finally got the in-game recorder to work properly, so I recorded my Battle Mage doing an Altar run:

Would've been a solo King's run on Final Pursuit, but my computer has an everlasting hatred for me and lags at the worst possible times, so I just settled for this.
    PSN: NA - FloWofMotioN71 / JP - FloWofMistraL17
    Steam: UnKnown_Drive
    DFO: InfluxDrive (GM), NephtisDrive (BM)
    ·
  • TheRoseofDFOTheRoseofDFO Joined: Posts: 11

Fgrappler pvp session :O
    ·
  • SprikeSprike Joined: Posts: 3
    Hi guys, Finally I am registered for SRK forum.

SRK: Sprike
    DFO: Sprike (M. Gunner), WayofTiger (F. Fighter)
    Time: Pacific
    ·
  • angelpalmangelpalm xbox/ps4 - angelpalm Joined: Posts: 15,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you guys tried Heroes Horizon or Closers yet?

Wanna see if those are available yet or what the consensus is?
    For all that they claim to be women’s natural allies, these schmucks don’t have the first clue about female psychology, or they wouldn’t need to turn to feminism as a sort of invisible date-rape drug. To these self-centered bitter little men bouncing around in their baby bubbles, it’s not really about empathizing with women at all, because they obviously don’t understand how women operate; it’s about scoring with women. It is in this sense that male feminists are more misogynistic than, well, you know, the misogynists.

Spoiler:
    ·
  • sweatpupejjsweatpupejj Joined: Posts: 21
    ·
  • DayStarDayStar Body Banger Joined: Posts: 83
    edited February 2013
    Wooh! another video from me. Hope you all will enjoy it, excuse the music if it bothers you -.-

It's just Scoop, Revered, Heim and me doing Void on normal. Need to get more exo to do expert.
    Spoiler:

Just remember if you want to come do OV with me, message me here or on dfo anytime and I'll do my best to include you or do another OV run on my second witch. The more people we have, the more we can do, the more better equip we can become!
    Post edited by DayStar on
    ·
  • HakouraHakoura Joined: Posts: 3
    SRK Last minute Pvp tournament now! Meet at Ch. 91 SRKHERENOW (ps: srk) for signups! 2 vs. 2 team Elim! Find a buddy!
    ·
  • freecomfreecom Joined: Posts: 43
    as an event suggestion for the next time we have an event, how about Mafia? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mafia_(party_game) as much fun as the trivia and relay were, mafia's pretty damn addicting as a party game.

we could do it in game if you want, or there's a website that i know that has a dedicated Flash version of Mafia (each participant would need a free account, though).

if anyone was expecting this to happen tonight (which Vestax seemed to like) instead of pvp, say so and i'll ask Elder if i can do something about it :/
    ·
  • ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 8,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • VestaxVestax Blends No. 27 Joined: Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭
    if anyone was expecting this to happen tonight (which Vestax seemed to like) instead of pvp, say so and i'll ask Elder if i can do something about it :/

Sorry yesterday was a little more hectic for me. My NBA team usually plays on Wednesday nights but after 7:30 and my buddy calls me up for dinner right before. So I didn't have time to hold any events.

We can try doing the new event next week.
    Join the SRK Guild and play Dungeon Fighter Online! http://dnf.neople.com//
    Be a man. Play Super Turbo.
    ·
    Sorry yesterday was a little more hectic for me. My NBA team usually plays on Wednesday nights but after 7:30 and my buddy calls me up for dinner right before. So I didn't have time to hold any events.

We can try doing the new event next week.

next week's the first week of a new college semester for me but hopefully i'm not too busy by then.
    ·
  • SirOrangeSirOrange Joined: Posts: 88
    Spoiler:

Get nekkid with this guide on how to save your precious pots when healing in Otherverse.
    I am aroused
    But not amused.
    ·
  • Shin OniShin Oni Mr. Gimmicks Joined: Posts: 6,091 ✭✭✭
    Once my tax returns come rollin in, i'll get my new laptop and i'll start poppin back on DFO more. Granted there are still people doing PvE runs. Or are you guys completely PvP now?
    I don't got those.
    ·
    Once my tax returns come rollin in, i'll get my new laptop and i'll start poppin back on DFO more. Granted there are still people doing PvE runs. Or are you guys completely PvP now?

I think everyone is still doing a little bit of everything. Lots of OV is being done so come back when you can and join us!
    ·
  • Running WildRunning Wild King Of Kings Joined: Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I might be playing DFO again, I just want to finish off my OV3 quests, maybe get with a OV group so I can collect some armor.
    YouTube Channel - All sorts of random vidya's of fighting games and shit.
    Stream - Watch me bad in various classic fighting games.
    "The only Option Selects I want in fighting games are the control configuration and sound test."
    ·
    So I might be playing DFO again, I just want to finish off my OV3 quests, maybe get with a OV group so I can collect some armor.

Just message me! we do OV2 daily and I am trying to get people familiar with OV3. Would like to have more people willing to do it daily.
    ·

testing out new build on my summoner. seems great so far. :D
    ·
  • FistsBlazingFistsBlazing Joined: Posts: 12
    Aw nuts Internet went down, sorry Scoops and Rev :c

EDIT: Posted via mobile 3G
    ·
    ???

screenshot2013012723303.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What a strange character, tried to trade me slayer avas. x.x
    ·
    I had to upload this old DFO tournament footage from way back when.

Such robbery.
    "The only Option Selects I want in fighting games are the control configuration and sound test."
    ·
  • RukiRuki Joined: Posts: 7
    Yo!

New member here, just thought I'd drop by to say hi.
    Return to thy abode, and convert to become a parental male.
    ·
  • ybfedybfed Joined: Posts: 3
    Hi
    I'm Lilmayer in DFO.
    Love witch, love Loli~
    ·
  • VestaxVestax Blends No. 27 Joined: Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭
    SRK/ElderGod Guild event this week after Town Invasion at 7pm PST on Wednesday.

Like the usual, I will be running trivia and hide n' seek. It's possible that we'll be holding games (freecom and daystar both have new ideas). Will keep you guys posted.
    Join the SRK Guild and play Dungeon Fighter Online! http://dnf.neople.com//
    Be a man. Play Super Turbo.
    ·
  • AzarlAzarl An Assassin Taking Flight Joined: Posts: 41
    I had to upload this old DFO tournament footage from way back when.

Such robbery.
    lol death by poison, that dude got robbed
    Elsword IGNs: InducedRage (Asura), BloodMemory (CrA), OGPrankster (MM)
    PSN: AzarlFlight
    Xbox Live: AzarlFlight
    Wii U: AzarlFlight
    DS FC: 1392-7296-7081
    ·
    SRK/ElderGod Guild event this week after Town Invasion at 7pm PST on Wednesday.

Like the usual, I will be running trivia and hide n' seek. It's possible that we'll be holding games (freecom and daystar both have new ideas). Will keep you guys posted.
    SRKPvP still exists.
    ·
    ·
  • ybfedybfed Joined: Posts: 3
    Hi
    I'm Lilmayer in dfo(witch)
    Can I move to the OV guild?
    ·
    SRKPvP still exists.

Ty for pointing this out ~.~
    ·
  • VinceOmegaVinceOmega Joined: Posts: 19
    So I think TheRoseofDFO asked me to post a video here, I'm just posting to let you know that the PVP vid we did in that room is coming. I'm just working on getting some music for it. So give me like a few days. lol
    ·
    So I think TheRoseofDFO asked me to post a video here, I'm just posting to let you know that the PVP vid we did in that room is coming. I'm just working on getting some music for it. So give me like a few days. lol
    http://www.youtube.com/user/tastynetwork http://www.youtube.com/user/monstercatmedia you can probably find some music from these two youtubers, they got some good music on there
    ·
    dat 308k hp on the WM
    ·
    Hi,
    I would like to move my Char: Sprike from SRK to ElderGOD
    I am looking forward to run ov2 and ov3 with you guys!
    Please accept my request Elder.
    ·
    cool, i didn't know you recorded it!
    ·
    edited February 2013
    I got a new video from last night. It's silly but a pro OV video! Watch it! x.x
    Spoiler:

Also, if you guys could put your videos in "[ spoiler ] [ /spoiler ]" it will help the site run better for most people. Thank you.
    Post edited by DayStar on
    ·
    Impersonation is banned.

Anyone found to do so will now be banned from this guild. If the offending character or non-DFO entity is not your in-guild character, it will still result in ALL of your in-guild characters being banned.

This is the only warning.

Do NOT intentionally abuse naming for impersonation nor for comedic purposes.
    ·
    So, ever since I got my new laptop, I've been getting these false "speed hack" notifications. I've gotten them twice; once yesterday, and then again earlier today, forcibly shutting off my game. I'm going to re-install it and leave it alone for a day or two, send a ticket to Nexon tomorrow about it, and pray to God I don't get banned under false accusations.

If anyone has any advice about what I should do about this problem, I'd really appreciate you sharing it.
    ·
  • beatstickbeatstick Joined: Posts: 21
    send a ticket to.
    that is all you should do
    it sounds like hackshield is all messed up in a program in you system
    delete hackshield and allow it to reinstall if you want

excuse the music if it bothers you -.-

the music you listen to would make baby jesus cry
    10/10 mia
    drag me through ov now
    SRK - eldergod : FreedonNadd & SDMarksman
    ·
    that is all you should do
    it sounds like hackshield is all messed up in a program in you system
    delete hackshield and allow it to reinstall if you want
    You mean the hackshield automatically installed into DFO? How would I go about deleting that?

EDIT: And how to re-install it?
    ·
  • RukiRuki Joined: Posts: 7
    Just a heads up:

Family things popped up, so I'll be offline for about 2 weeks or less.
    Return to thy abode, and convert to become a parental male.
    ·
  • OerbaOerba Just a joke! Joined: Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭
    I'm sorta interested in this game, but I have a question before I try: Is trying to play w/o using NX cash perfectly viable, or is playing w/o investing some money a big handicap? I used to play Maplestory a couple years back, and playing w/o NX cash basically meant you were willing to sit in the Free Market/Trading area for hours merchanting for gear/money (IMO).
    ·
    So I was wondering, any of you guys on Skype that want to do OV2/OV3?

I'm gonna get to work on my immunity crap chain quest so I can at least do OV3 on Normal.
    ·
  • SirOrangeSirOrange Joined: Posts: 88
    So I was wondering, any of you guys on Skype that want to do OV2/OV3?

I'm gonna get to work on my immunity crap chain quest so I can at least do OV3 on Normal.

I'm down for that, but does it have to be Skype?

I don't have a Skype, I can easily make one, it's just that I don't know how to use it.
    I am aroused
    But not amused.
    ·
  • VinceOmegaVinceOmega Joined: Posts: 19
    edited February 2013
    "

It's up

Dat Playlist:

Kool Aid & Frozen Pizza (Remix)
    Danny Fantom
    Going Ghost (2012)

Those Minerals
    Kabuto The Python
    Noncents Vol. 10 (2010)

Side Quest (Tales of Vesperia)
    BeNeVoLeNcE
    Other Worlds EP -(2012)

4ums (feat. The Ranger and Kabuto The Python)
    Attack Slug
    Noncents Vol. 10 (2010)

How To Fish
    Danny Fantom
    Going Ghost (2012)

Punchout!!
    killsaly
    Classics (2012)

Punchout!!
    The Adventures of Duane and BrandO
    Unknown Album (07-08?)
    (if anyone knows the original album this came from let me know, I used to have it but my old hard drive crashed on me.)

92 Til' Feat. Nine Millz & I.R.V
    Danny Fantom
    Going Ghost (2012)

Blood Libel Medley
    Kabuto The Python
    Noncents Vol. 10 (2010)

Visions (Xenoblade Chronicles)
    BeNeVoLeNcE
    Other Worlds EP (2012)

Haole Rot
    Rappy McRapperson
    808 Haole Rapz, Big Island Lolz (2012)

Congregated Ambition (Fire Emblem)
    BeNeVoLeNcE
    Other Worlds EP - 02

Check out Danny Fantom @
    http://dannyfantom.bandcamp.com

Kabuto, The Ranger @
    www.scrubclubrecords.com

BeNeVoLeNcE @
    http://masterpeace.bandcamp.com

killsaly @
    http://killsaly.bandcamp.com

Duane and BrandO @
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAdventuresOfDnB

Everyone else can be found @
    www.nerdcorehiphop.com (formerly RhymeTorrents)
    Post edited by VinceOmega on
    ·
    I'm sorta interested in this game, but I have a question before I try: Is trying to play w/o using NX cash perfectly viable, or is playing w/o investing some money a big handicap? I used to play Maplestory a couple years back, and playing w/o NX cash basically meant you were willing to sit in the Free Market/Trading area for hours merchanting for gear/money (IMO).

I don't think it is that hard to get gear to play well. You only need to get up to level 65 and then 70 to get OV items. But during that level up time you can get magic sealed items that everyone seems to prefer using. Then you can just grind grind grind all you want to get the things you need. Having tons of gold is really nice if you want to get the good stuff quickly and reinforce it. But I think you won't have that problem. Lots of us would be more willing to help you level :D
    ·
  • OerbaOerba Just a joke! Joined: Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭
    I don't think it is that hard to get gear to play well. You only need to get up to level 65 and then 70 to get OV items. But during that level up time you can get magic sealed items that everyone seems to prefer using. Then you can just grind grind grind all you want to get the things you need. Having tons of gold is really nice if you want to get the good stuff quickly and reinforce it. But I think you won't have that problem. Lots of us would be more willing to help you level :D
    Ah, thank you. I prefer to grind/train solo, but I'd love to do some group stuff if I ever got high enough level:)
    ·
  • KingAtRandomKingAtRandom Hammerhead Joined: Posts: 52
    Been busy with family, my dad is leaving this Saturday for a few years to another country... been spending a lot of time with him lately.
    Remember the Saikyo arts! It blows your style away!
    ·
  • RaHavicRaHavic The Window Washer Joined: Posts: 116
    http://shoryuken.com/2013/02/05/forum-overhaul-this-week-go-outside-and-play/

Heads up guys, these forums are going down until approximately Monday the 11th beginning tonight at 9pm PST (server time). Check the story above for the info.

Coordinate a good way of communication if you can within your respective guild. Thanks for your time! :D
    GGs on dem Sigs I guess ;(
    ·
  • krokro Joined: Posts: 419 ✭✭✭
    I haven't been playing much lately. I'll probably wait for the next big update. In the meantime, I am removing my alt (LoliJesus) from the guild.
    ·
    is there a guild event tonight?

not to offend Vestax (or whoever comes up with these events) but im probably not going to the event if it's another trivia. i'd like to instead catch up on sleep (college and all).
    ·