DUNGEON FIGHTER ONLINE: Nexon NA DFO Shuts Down, Help Choose New Fighting Game MMO! (Nexon DFO)

1313234363745

Comments

  • AzarlAzarl An Assassin Taking Flight Joined: Posts: 38
    Fancy new SRK forums is fancy
    Elsword IGNs: AllTheLazors (CE) FieldControl (EM) Kizuran (DC)
  • KingAtRandomKingAtRandom Hammerhead Joined: Posts: 42
    They look terrible, the formatting is horrible. Its mind-blowingly bad on my end.
    Remember the Saikyo arts! It blows your style away!
  • UnKnown_DriveUnKnown_Drive Eternal Wing Joined: Posts: 117
    Had to manually find this thread again and re-bookmark it, but here I am.
    PSN: FloWofMotioN71
    Steam: UnKnown_Drive
    Elsword: AreionDrive (CBS) / AreionMemory (CN) / JupiterDrive (RS) / CharunDrive (EM) / JehutyDrive (BM) / UzumeDrive (NW) / FenrirDrive (DC) / LasairDrive (YR) / ReynardDrive (PK)
  • SirOrangeSirOrange Joined: Posts: 57
    This new format makes my eyes hurt.
    No.
  • ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 7,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This site doesn't work for me at all and it lags like hell and makes my eyes bleed. I also get this error when trying to update guild post: Body is 3482 characters too long.

    I need a new forum for our guild.

    DFOSource has too many viruses. Nexon forums doesn't let you edit after 5 minutes and one of their ads has malware.

    ElderGOD is not pleased.
  • BakekangBakekang Joined: Posts: 6
    hi I would like to move to ov guild :D
    srk ign: Bakekang
  • RaHavicRaHavic The Window Washer Joined: Posts: 116
    ElderGOD said:

    This site doesn't work for me at all and it lags like hell and makes my eyes bleed. I also get this error when trying to update guild post: Body is 3482 characters too long.

    I need a new forum for our guild.

    DFOSource has too many viruses. Nexon forums doesn't let you edit after 5 minutes and one of their ads has malware.

    ElderGOD is not pleased.

    We need a good forum site I dont like UnhappyEld. :(
    GGs on dem Sigs I guess ;(
  • ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 7,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    Bakekang said:

    hi I would like to move to ov guild :D
    srk ign: Bakekang

    Hi.

    First change your memo to: SRK: Bakekang
    Then leave current guild.
    Go to guild tab and type ElderGOD (I will confirm when you appear on guild app)
    Wait 3 day guild change cooldown period
    Then you are in!
    RaHavic said:



    We need a good forum site I dont like UnhappyEld. :(

    Hopefully SRK forums will get fixed.

    Post edited by ElderGOD on
  • VinceOmegaVinceOmega Joined: Posts: 16
  • March3March3 Joined: Posts: 1
    IGN: March3
    Nice to meet you guys :D
  • DayStarDayStar Body Banger Joined: Posts: 83
    SRK's team dungeon video event.
    I will be hosting this event that you and your team will have the chance to take February 15th till the 24th to complete, record, upload and submit to me. This allows you and your team to run the dungeon given to you as much as you want to get all goals and objectives requested met to obtain enough points to get first place. The prizes will be millions in gold to the runner ups and NX for the first place team.

    Whats required? I need you to message me on DFO (SatanicGirl) via the mail box so I can know the name of the character you are playing on, the level and subclass of that character and your exo (level 65-70 only) so I can team you up with the right people. My goal is to get enough people for this event to make it worth while. I want even teams with similar levels and gear. This way no one is being dragged through dungeons by an over powered player. Once your video is submitted I will be judging it and award points to the objectives you have met(example like, killing the light knight in Kings Relic before he can summon any of his knights), the time you clear each room and end of dungeon, your ranking (SSS rank, SS, S and lower) and other little things that will deduct points from the total(using potions, life tokens, etc). All of this information will be given to you and your team once I get enough people assigned by the 15th. Then it is up to you and your team to plan the days you play together, record it as many times as you want and submit the final one for judging.

    Keep in mind that I need more then 4 people to participate in this event or it is pointless. Also that this is a team event, so if you main a level 70 and have a few level 55s or lower. Try playing them instead for a better chance to win. If you are level 65-70 you will be doing Otherverse. If you are below 65 you will be doing Ancient dungeons(If too low for Ancient Dungeons you will do regular dungeons). There are tricks and objectives you will need to meet for each room as well so keep that in mind. This is meant to be fun, fair and creative.

    Please join in and win millions in gold and NX, you have a week to do this and everyone has a chance to win 1st prize.
    Remember, message me via mail on DFO (SatanicGirl) before the 15th.
    Thank you, have fun.
  • UnKnown_DriveUnKnown_Drive Eternal Wing Joined: Posts: 117
    edited February 2013
    ElderGOD said:

    This site doesn't work for me at all and it lags like hell and makes my eyes bleed. I also get this error when trying to update guild post: Body is 3482 characters too long.

    You can probably fix the error by moving sections of the first post over to the second post you made, or the reserved third post. Y'know, parts of the post that could be considered less vital than the rest.

    As for the lag & eyes bleeding part, I'm afraid I don't have an answer for you that doesn't involve me being a smartass.
    Post edited by UnKnown_Drive on
    PSN: FloWofMotioN71
    Steam: UnKnown_Drive
    Elsword: AreionDrive (CBS) / AreionMemory (CN) / JupiterDrive (RS) / CharunDrive (EM) / JehutyDrive (BM) / UzumeDrive (NW) / FenrirDrive (DC) / LasairDrive (YR) / ReynardDrive (PK)
  • AkaduAkadu Joined: Posts: 1
  • RaHavicRaHavic The Window Washer Joined: Posts: 116
    Akadu wrote: »
    Hello my name is akadu

    Ello! XD

    GGs on dem Sigs I guess ;(
  • freecomfreecom Joined: Posts: 32
    would anyone be willing to play a game of Mafia on a future weekend? i just want to do a test run (prizes optional, but probably not likely), but since no officers really tell me whether or not replacing/adding to Trivia Wednesdays is viable/preferred i'm kind of at a loss. also, attending Wednesday events is a nightmare for me, since i have college classes early in the morning every day of the week, hence why i'd like to try this on a weekend.

    i just want a little test run of a live Mafia game over DFO to see how well it goes in terms of interest. if nobody gives a crap about my suggestion please at least tell me instead of leaving me hanging for several weeks on end.
  • AzarlAzarl An Assassin Taking Flight Joined: Posts: 38
    freecom wrote: »
    would anyone be willing to play a game of Mafia on a future weekend? i just want to do a test run (prizes optional, but probably not likely), but since no officers really tell me whether or not replacing/adding to Trivia Wednesdays is viable/preferred i'm kind of at a loss. also, attending Wednesday events is a nightmare for me, since i have college classes early in the morning every day of the week, hence why i'd like to try this on a weekend.

    i just want a little test run of a live Mafia game over DFO to see how well it goes in terms of interest. if nobody gives a crap about my suggestion please at least tell me instead of leaving me hanging for several weeks on end.

    so this is basically Trouble In Terrorist Town
    Elsword IGNs: AllTheLazors (CE) FieldControl (EM) Kizuran (DC)
  • beatstickbeatstick Joined: Posts: 21
    freecom wrote: »
    i'd like to try this on a weekend.

    i just want a little test run of a live Mafia game over DFO to see how well it goes in terms of interest.

    then do it when you're online...ask the people online at that moment to see whos interested and get'r dun
    SRK - eldergod : FreedonNadd & SDMarksman
  • shinobi00shinobi00 NINJA MASTER Joined: Posts: 1,467
    Man I miss DFO, too much ultimate lately. I'll probably play a bit tomorrow.
  • ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 7,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    shinobi00 said:

    Man I miss DFO, too much ultimate lately. I'll probably play a bit tomorrow.

    Show us ultimate nen.
  • ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 7,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freecom said:

    would anyone be willing to play a game of Mafia on a future weekend? i just want to do a test run (prizes optional, but probably not likely), but since no officers really tell me whether or not replacing/adding to Trivia Wednesdays is viable/preferred i'm kind of at a loss. also, attending Wednesday events is a nightmare for me, since i have college classes early in the morning every day of the week, hence why i'd like to try this on a weekend.



    i just want a little test run of a live Mafia game over DFO to see how well it goes in terms of interest. if nobody gives a crap about my suggestion please at least tell me instead of leaving me hanging for several weeks on end.

    I told you to PM me very detailed instructions concerning your event proposal.
  • FuddFudd High Level Parking Joined: Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭
    "Live" Mafia sounds fun. I'd be down to play if I had a more stable connection.
    "See, Super Turbo is a real man's game... But Street Fighter 4's like Chuck-E-Cheese, baby. Y'know what I'm saying? Where a kid can be a kid. I'm a grown-ass man, so clearly I'm not old enough to go in the ball pit." -Steve Harrison (Translation: dat Fo' make you soft)
    Super Turbo Revival
    "Look at that, what're you gonna do? Lose your charge? No no no. No no no no. You're gonna get SMILED on. With maracas." -Alex Valle on the Claw vs DJ matchup
    "When you play 99 games of SF2 with someone, you share a special bond with them for life." -Papercut
  • freecomfreecom Joined: Posts: 32
    ElderGOD wrote: »
    would anyone be willing to play a game of Mafia on a future weekend? i just want to do a test run (prizes optional, but probably not likely), but since no officers really tell me whether or not replacing/adding to Trivia Wednesdays is viable/preferred i'm kind of at a loss. also, attending Wednesday events is a nightmare for me, since i have college classes early in the morning every day of the week, hence why i'd like to try this on a weekend.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    i just want a little test run of a live Mafia game over DFO to see how well it goes in terms of interest. if nobody gives a crap about my suggestion please at least tell me instead of leaving me hanging for several weeks on end.<br />
    I told you to PM me very detailed instructions concerning your event proposal.

    i think Vestax started a private convo about this a while back (between me, you, and him) but it didn't go anywhere, so i was like "wut"

    after i pass out from exhaustion today i'll get around to doing that
  • sweatpupejjsweatpupejj Joined: Posts: 21
    Hoozah!!!!!! Today is my birthday!!!!! Turning 19 today
  • SirOrangeSirOrange Joined: Posts: 57
    Hoozah!!!!!! Today is my birthday!!!!! Turning 19 today
    Grattttssss. I still win for being the youngest person in here.
    No.
  • TheRoseofDFOTheRoseofDFO Joined: Posts: 11
    edited February 2013
    Hosting PvP Event!

    Can be a total of 6-12 people.
    Please sign up.
    This pvp event will be hosted every Friday.

    Sign up format:
    IGN
    Class
    Rank
    Post edited by TheRoseofDFO on
  • FistsBlazingFistsBlazing Joined: Posts: 12
    IGN FistsBlazing
    Class Godfist
    Rank Glad 4
  • ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 7,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I asked Rose to push the PvP for tomorrow night since this is literally last second notice.

    Tomorrow 11pm PST aka 8pm EST.

    Free entry with gold rewards for all participants as always.

    Sign up guys.
  • TheRoseofDFOTheRoseofDFO Joined: Posts: 11
    edited February 2013
    ElderGOD said:
    I asked Rose to push the PvP for tomorrow night since this is literally last second notice.

    Tomorrow 11pm PST aka 8pm EST.

    Free entry with gold rewards for all participants as always.

    Sign up guys.
    Sorry it's actually 11am PST aka 3pm EST
    Post edited by TheRoseofDFO on
  • ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 7,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • HakouraHakoura Joined: Posts: 3
    Sign up format:
    IGN: HakouraJR
    Class: Glacial Master
    Rank: Glad 3
  • shinobi00shinobi00 NINJA MASTER Joined: Posts: 1,467
    Damn dfo didn't want to work for me all day. I think I need to reinstall.
  • UnKnown_DriveUnKnown_Drive Eternal Wing Joined: Posts: 117
    Hoozah!!!!!! Today is my birthday!!!!! Turning 19 today
    Oh hey, congrats, man! You're the same age as me now. c:
    PSN: FloWofMotioN71
    Steam: UnKnown_Drive
    Elsword: AreionDrive (CBS) / AreionMemory (CN) / JupiterDrive (RS) / CharunDrive (EM) / JehutyDrive (BM) / UzumeDrive (NW) / FenrirDrive (DC) / LasairDrive (YR) / ReynardDrive (PK)
  • DayStarDayStar Body Banger Joined: Posts: 83
    DayStar said:
    SRK's team dungeon video event. I will be hosting this event that you and your team will have the chance to take February 15th till the 24th to complete, record, upload and submit to me. This allows you and your team to run the dungeon given to you as much as you want to get all goals and objectives requested met to obtain enough points to get first place. The prizes will be millions in gold to the runner ups and NX for the first place team. Whats required? I need you to message me on DFO (SatanicGirl) via the mail box so I can know the name of the character you are playing on, the level and subclass of that character and your exo (level 65-70 only) so I can team you up with the right people. My goal is to get enough people for this event to make it worth while. I want even teams with similar levels and gear. This way no one is being dragged through dungeons by an over powered player. Once your video is submitted I will be judging it and award points to the objectives you have met(example like, killing the light knight in Kings Relic before he can summon any of his knights), the time you clear each room and end of dungeon, your ranking (SSS rank, SS, S and lower) and other little things that will deduct points from the total(using potions, life tokens, etc). All of this information will be given to you and your team once I get enough people assigned by the 15th. Then it is up to you and your team to plan the days you play together, record it as many times as you want and submit the final one for judging. Keep in mind that I need more then 4 people to participate in this event or it is pointless. Also that this is a team event, so if you main a level 70 and have a few level 55s or lower. Try playing them instead for a better chance to win. If you are level 65-70 you will be doing Otherverse. If you are below 65 you will be doing Ancient dungeons(If too low for Ancient Dungeons you will do regular dungeons). There are tricks and objectives you will need to meet for each room as well so keep that in mind. This is meant to be fun, fair and creative. Please join in and win millions in gold and NX, you have a week to do this and everyone has a chance to win 1st prize. Remember, message me via mail on DFO (SatanicGirl) before the 15th. Thank you, have fun.


    I gave everyone enough time to message me to take part in my event. Sadly only two people messaged me. I am going to be cancelling it for this month. When DFO is a little more active I will host it again.
    It really is a fun event, I wish more people gave it a chance to try it. I will be awarding the two people who messaged me 1 million gold each just for trying. I will be saving my 4 10k NX cards I bought for the 1st prize for next time I try to host the event.

    Thanks Raha and beatstick for entering, I will give you 1 million gold next time I see you two online.
  • ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 7,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013
    DayStar said:
    DayStar said:
    event

    Thanks for trying though. Right now looks like a busy time for most. Maybe next month. Should I keep a link to your event from first post? Maybe you can edit it to a future event date.

    First post has a number of events going on. I recommend everyone to check them out.

    @ TheRoseofDFO

    If you need me to be present for your mini-tournament I should be available Monday evening 6pm EST 3pm PST.
    Post edited by ElderGOD on
  • beatstickbeatstick Joined: Posts: 21
    DayStar said:
    DayStar said:
     I am going to be cancelling it for this month.


    Thanks Raha and beatstick for entering, I will give you 1 million gold next time I see you two online.
    oh lawdy
    don't give up so easily
    people wanted to do it just no one read it
    you wrote too much no one reads in murika
    your event was fine and we both know it works and was fun when we did shins
    just do what i told you, simple, clean, team event in aoa
    get'r dun
    SRK - eldergod : FreedonNadd & SDMarksman
  • BakekangBakekang Joined: Posts: 6

    signing up for pvp tourney

    Bakekang

    Archmage

    hero 1

  • TheRoseofDFOTheRoseofDFO Joined: Posts: 11
    edited February 2013
    SRK Weekly #1 PvP Event Finished

    It was a Double Elim

    Pre-Semis (Best of 3):

    Hakoura vs. IllHireYou: 0-2 (IllHireYou win)
    Mosap vs. Bakekang: 2-0 (Mosap win)
    Elder vs. Mech: 0-0 Due to connection issues

    Semi-Finals (Best of 5):
    Hakoura vs. Bakekang: 0-3 (Bake win)
    IllHireYou vs. Mosap 3-1 (IllHireYou win)

    Finals (Best of 7):
    IllHireYou vs. Bakekang: 4-0 (Hire win)

    Thank you to all those that participated.
    Post edited by TheRoseofDFO on
  • TheRoseofDFOTheRoseofDFO Joined: Posts: 11
    edited February 2013
    SRK Weekly PvP #1
    Spoiler:
    Mosap vs. Bake
    Hire vs. Hak
    Hak vs. Bake
    Mosap vs. Hire
    Hire vs. Bake

    Post edited by TheRoseofDFO on
  • SirOrangeSirOrange Joined: Posts: 57
    edited February 2013
    Spoiler:
    image
    Post edited by SirOrange on
    No.
  • VestaxVestax Blends No. 27 Joined: Posts: 1,036
    Freecom, I'm sorry about not following through. You'll have to talk to Elder about holding it. I support anyone who wants to try to help the guild but lately, I've been just on the downside. If you need help, just let me know. I just wasn't sure how to go about doing it. 

    Not sure if anyone notice but I've been gone in the last 2 weeks, and I just came back. Anywho, I'm putting on holding events right now. I've been running events for last 12 months, and gave away well over 100m gold to the guild. I specifically made level 9 enchanters, alchemy, grinders to support anyone that needs it. On top of that, I spent a lot of time helping people reach 70. Part of being an officer I guess. It's really disappointing that I got a few people saying that the events are boring and stupid. I just felt really unappreciated at that point. Thanks to those that support it, and I am continuing to help those that ask for help but I'm not going out of my way to help new people like I used to if they're just going to join the guild and just smooch off it. 

    Again, if you guys need help with anything, please ask me directly. See you in game. 
    freecom said:
    ElderGOD wrote: »
    would anyone be willing to play a game of Mafia on a future weekend? i just want to do a test run (prizes optional, but probably not likely), but since no officers really tell me whether or not replacing/adding to Trivia Wednesdays is viable/preferred i'm kind of at a loss. also, attending Wednesday events is a nightmare for me, since i have college classes early in the morning every day of the week, hence why i'd like to try this on a weekend.<br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    i just want a little test run of a live Mafia game over DFO to see how well it goes in terms of interest. if nobody gives a crap about my suggestion please at least tell me instead of leaving me hanging for several weeks on end.<br />
    I told you to PM me very detailed instructions concerning your event proposal.

    i think Vestax started a private convo about this a while back (between me, you, and him) but it didn't go anywhere, so i was like "wut"

    after i pass out from exhaustion today i'll get around to doing that

    Like 2D FG's and Final Fantasy RPG? Join the SRK guild on http://dungeonfighter.nexon.net/
  • freecomfreecom Joined: Posts: 32
    sorry if i came off as an ass regarding trivia, i get home from school at night on Wednesdays and i'm just really irritable. but in all seriousness, there really should be more variety for clan events, trivia is kinda boring and it's unfair to people like me who haven't been playing for years on end and naturally have an advantage over people using the wiki and equiptionary
     
    also, i already PMed Elder about my event suggestion.
  • DayStarDayStar Body Banger Joined: Posts: 83
  • ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 7,309 ✭✭✭✭✭

    SRK Weekly #1 PvP Event Finished

    It was a Double Elim

    Pre-Semis (Best of 3):

    Hakoura vs. IllHireYou: 0-2 (IllHireYou win)
    Mosap vs. Bakekang: 2-0 (Mosap win)
    Elder vs. Mech: 0-0 Due to connection issues

    Semi-Finals (Best of 5):
    Hakoura vs. Bakekang: 0-3 (Bake win)
    IllHireYou vs. Mosap 3-1 (IllHireYou win)

    Finals (Best of 7):
    IllHireYou vs. Bakekang: 4-0 (Hire win)

    Thank you to all those that participated.
    I'll calculate and pay all entrants tomorrow (Wednesday).


    Regarding everyone's concerns, I get tons of messages/issues and I'm dealing with them in order of priority and date received. Also some people sending me walls of text takes even longer. It's holidays this weekend so I don't work so I'll catch up on stuff.
  • NocturnalistVNocturnalistV having that lazor lock focus Joined: Posts: 86
    just a quick note im officially active on dfo not that i have internet at my new place now.
    BrotherHood of Justice~ Sgt Knee
    Nocturnalist/Nor Cal Smasher
    DFO- (lvl 65 Paladin)Makyto

    707 - "talk shit & eat food"
  • Running WildRunning Wild Hopkicks Joined: Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭✭
    Is there gonna be a PvP event tonight? I'd like to stream some PvP if anybody is up for it.
    YouTube Channel - All sorts of random vidya's of fighting games and shit.
    Stream - Watch me bad in various classic fighting games.
    "The only Option Selects I want in fighting games are the control configuration and sound test."
  • DayStarDayStar Body Banger Joined: Posts: 83
    Is there gonna be a PvP event tonight? I'd like to stream some PvP if anybody is up for it.
    I'll come! Since I got my skills reset in PvP I have been wanting to try a build.
  • TheRoseofDFOTheRoseofDFO Joined: Posts: 11
  • ElderGODElderGOD GOD Joined: Posts: 7,309 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DayStarDayStar Body Banger Joined: Posts: 83
    I'll be there unless dfo continues to work slow for me.
Sign In or Register to comment.