Games:
-Street Fighter X Tekken
-Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
-Tekken Tag 2
-Persona 4 Arena
Venue Fee: $3
Entry Fee: $5 per game
Season Layout:
This is a six week Season. There will be a tournament every Friday night. Each week players who place 1st-8th will receive ranking points. These cumulative points determine who receives prizes at the end of the season. In addition, points will be used to determine seeds in the bracket each week. This means even one point can go a long way in making your road to Grand Finals easier every week. Points will be distributed after each session and a list will be made to keep track of each player’s standings.
1st place: 10 pts.
2nd place: 7 pts.
3rd place: 5 pts.
4th place: 3 pts.
5th place: 2 pts.
Everyone else: 1 pt.
Game Rules:
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: Start Time: 8:30 PM
-Brackets are double elimination
-All matches will be best three out of five games
Street Fighter X Tekken: Start Time 10:00 PM
-ALL ON-DISC GEMS ARE ALLOWED
-Brackets are double elimination
-Matches will be best two out of three games
-Winners, Losers, and Grand Finals will be best three out of five games
NOTE: Tournaments will start ON TIME. Other players cannot sign you up unless they pay. If you are not present when your match comes up, you will forfeit that match.
Weekly Tournament Prizes
-8 or more entrants: 70/20/10% Pot Split
-7 or less entrants: 80/20% Pot Split
Every week the winner of each tournament will receive a $20 pot bonus.
Season Prizes: Street Fighter X Tekken
1st Place: $100 Cash
2nd Place: $40 Cash
3rd Place: $25 Cash
Season Prizes: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
1st Place: $100 cash
2nd Place: $40 cash
3rd Place: $25 cash
Season prizes will be distributed at the conclusion of the final ranbat session on August 27, 2012. The top three players in the points standings will receive the above cash prizes. In the event you cannot attend this session, contact BadIntent Gaming on Facebook receive your prize the following Friday.
-All season prizes for Street Fighter X Tekken and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 provided by BadIntent (Omari Travis).
-Street Fighter X Tekken pot bonuses provided by BadIntent.
-Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 pot bonuses provided by Miguel Gamez.

Side A Standings Week 4 [10/26/12]

Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition
1) JB - 40 pts.
2) Draft - 26 pts.
3) Devyn - 15 pts.
4) Reggie - 12 pts.

5) BadIntent - 5 pts.

6) Juantanimo - 4 pts.

7) HotRod - 3 pts.
7) TacoBeast - 3 pts.
7) Lucky7 - 3 pts.

10) TheBaysics - 2 pts.
10) HaikuPolice - 2 pts.

12) JP - 1 pt.
12) BobWolf - 1 pt.
12) Classy Mechanix - 1 pt.
12) Eman - 1 pt.

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3
1) TacoBeast - 35 pts.
2) Draft - 24 pts.
3) Shareware - 19 pts.
4) RoyMillz - 12 pts.

5) Blk_Mage - 5 pts.
5) SRK Raikanami - 5 pts.
5) DJ Flip - 5 pts.

8) JP - 3 pts.
8) Sanity - 3 pts.

10) MAD Marvel - 1 pt.
10) Classy Mechanix 1 pt.

Side B Standings Week 3 [10/19/12]

Tekken Tag Tournament 2
1) Shiro - 30 pts.
2) Classy Mechanix - 21 pts.
3) Reggie - 13 pts.
4) Miguel - 7 pts.
5) BadIntent - 5 pts.
6) TacoBeast - 4 pts.
7) JB - 3 pts.
8) StayBrutal - 2 pts.

Persona 4: Arena
1) Blk_Mage - 27 pts.
2) Miguel 17 pts.
3) Godhand - 12 pts.
4) Trix - 10 pts.
5) Tornix - 6 pts.
6) TacoBeast - 5 pts.
7) Reggie - 2 pts.

Comments

• marquezsfmarquezsf Joined: Posts: 523
    thx and ggs to everybody who came out last night
  • HaikuWarHaikuWar The Best Looking Player EVER Joined: Posts: 2,094
    Hella Hype For us Last night. Hella good sessions with ssf4 sessions, Some Nice HDR stuff ( I loved how I can still rock with Vega YESH ) and some SWEET MVC2 matches ( mostly for us learning the game good hype good hype ) and nicely CVS2 came out I was happpy.
  • SouthPawBaby!SouthPawBaby! Joined: Posts: 143
    The atmosphere was totally vibrant, we have an awesome group of people, and everyone was solid in my book. I don't want to rush to a collaboration just yet since this is only the beginning not to mention I want to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves. I say we just keep it basic for a little bit before we overhype our region, we should expand once we find out who wants to take it to the competitive edge and who just wants to keep it at a fun level before we make a huge reputation for ourselves. But as for now, mission accomplished! :smile:
    The atmosphere was totally vibrant, we have an awesome group of people, and everyone was solid in my book. I don't want to rush to a collaboration just yet since this is only the beginning not to mention I want to make sure everyone is enjoying themselves. I say we just keep it basic for a little bit before we overhype our region, we should expand once we find out who wants to take it to the competitive edge and who just wants to keep it at a fun level before we make a huge reputation for ourselves. But as for now, mission accomplished! :smile:

yeah well take it one step at a time
    whens the Next one? If you need Help Clearing out shit lemme know . You have any fold out tables also or Power strips? Like we Could Fit 1 table on Each of the Walls ( Except the Exit wall of course to the backyard ) have 2 set ups on each table = ). So we can Run 2 SSf4 2 Marvel and 2 Randoms ( Probably SSF2HDR and CVS2 )
    whens the Next one? If you need Help Clearing out shit lemme know . You have any fold out tables also or Power strips? Like we Could Fit 1 table on Each of the Walls ( Except the Exit wall of course to the backyard ) have 2 set ups on each table = ). So we can Run 2 SSf4 2 Marvel and 2 Randoms ( Probably SSF2HDR and CVS2 )

the next 1 is 10/3010 saturday i mostlikey will needs a lil help clearin stuff out thx
    The year 3010? 0_o We gonna be Playing Super street fighter Hyper megaDrive Hypnotic fighter 200 ( and its not even the final version )
    haha know what i mean
    Yo Ill Bring My little tv for now Until I get this Newegg.com - ASUS VH236H Black 23" 2ms(GTG) HDMI Widescreen Full HD 1080P LCD Monitor 300 cd/m2 20000 :1 (ASCR) Built-in Speakers and Hopefully more People show up and Contribute a Little so maybe we can Run a small tourney and Get some Hype Going.
  • TornixTornix Final Bout Co-Streamer Joined: Posts: 147
    I'll bring my monitor next time, which is just a 26" version of the one you're looking at. I'll bring at least one setup, too.
    KoF XIII - King, Vice, Mature, Kensou, Benimaru, K', Hwa
    Streaming @ http://www.twitchtv.com/final_bout
    I'll bring my monitor next time, which is just a 26" version of the one you're looking at. I'll bring at least one setup, too.

good stuff ill have more room so the extra setup is great
  • MARVELMARVEL Mario V. Joined: Posts: 26
    Yo, I live out here in Antioch. I would be willing to help set up for the next session.
    Yo, I live out here in Antioch. I would be willing to help set up for the next session.

cool
    if anyone could bring an extra table that would be hella cool
  • theBAYsicstheBAYsics '93 til infinity Joined: Posts: 646
    ill be in the area this weekend, would a friend and i be able to come by?
    ill be in the area this weekend, would a friend and i be able to come by?

yeah its all good
  • Scrub 'n ShineScrub 'n Shine GEE I HOPE MAKOTO GETS NERFED Joined: Posts: 67
    Holy crap, activity in the 925?

Is there any more room?
    Holy crap, activity in the 925?

Is there any more room?

yeah come through
    Awesome! I'm glad we got more people coming out. I'll bring a table tomorrow. Should be able to fit at least two setups on it.
    If anyone needs a lift from 925's personal chauffeur feel free to hit me up at (925) 522-1285 we'll negotiate the annual fee depending on your location once you've contacted me, Please don't make this a last second ordeal. I'll tell you what my availability is during the phone call so everything can be settled.

P.S. Marquez let me know if you still need an extra table man, I can be the back up if Tornix will cover us by bringing his.
  • KOFkulaKOFkula Joined: Posts: 264
    hey tornix do you still play tvc and blazblue cs? Hey marques if I bring a copy of blazblue cs for xbox 360 can i use your 360 to play on it? SOuthpaw are you bringing your wii with you?
    Arcana Heart 3: Elsa w/plant
    KOF 02 UM: Foxy, Seth, Kula, King, Clark
    KOF XI: Kula, King, Jazu, Clark
    KOF XIII: Kula, Liz, Clark, King, Mature
    Bring Your Lunch Money Kids Im Hungry = ).
    if someone brings tvc I'll money match you for 5 dollars, thats assuming if you play the game.
    Nah son SSF4 Money matches only I rarley Play TVC.
    I don't really play TvC or BBCS much now. I'll play them, but I'll be incredibly free.
    so ill get started in about an hour the sidegate will be open
  • GensouGoroshiGensouGoroshi Streamer/Media Manager at Final Bout Productions Joined: Posts: 692
    Cool, Tornix and I will be there at 7 at the latest.
    @DaGodhand & @Final_Bout on Twitter
    Streaming @ twitch.tv/dagodhand & twitch.tv/final_bout
    Ill try and be there soon so I can get lit up and a lil drunk so we can start to session.
    ggs to everybody last night hella fun and you no the session gets real when puzzle fighter comes out
  • GensouGoroshiGensouGoroshi Streamer/Media Manager at Final Bout Productions Joined: Posts: 692
    Yeah, ggs to everyone. I can't believe I played KOF for that long. I. Just. Couldn't. Stop.
    Yes. KOF 2002 UM is just too good. Thanks for playing with me Gensou. I would have played more but I got tired. Guess I'll start playing with foxy and seth. Marquesz, thanks for having us man. Can't wait for the next gathering. Since you played tvc with me, I'll bring my juri and adon next session.
    What bout Bomber Man lol. Next session lets try a Mini Tourney so we at least accomplish a LIL SSF4 play where we dont fuck around and pick random peeps lol. I Used Cammy for a Bit and I SUCK with her lol...
    I don't really play TvC or BBCS much now. I'll play them, but I'll be incredibly free.

Dude you weren't free at all, you weren't even half off. At most you were a 25% discount until we got you warmed up a bit. Every game we had there was fun, it's nice to know that 925 actually has some variety. Shoutouts to Puzzle Fighter and Haiku for throwing down Bomberman. (Future ladies) and gentlemen it looks like we'll be developing so much for these upcoming fight scenes. Who is willing to take these games to a competitive edge as soon as they hit the shelves?

1.Marvel vs Capcom 3 (Obviously)
    2.King of Fighters 13
    3.Tekken Tag Tournament 2

Who else plays Tekken besides marquezsf, HaikuWar, and myself?

HaikuWar: Start out with money matches because right now everyone is focused on the fun aspect of all these sessions we're having, we should find out how many of our locals/members want to play SSF4 on that professional level. Once we settle in around the end of November and we get a good load of people coming through on a daily basis we'll upgrade our regional proclamation. Your tournament should be the highlight of our community, if it's a success then all of us will be looking forward to a great future. Is everyone ready to put 925 on the map?! :smile:
  • Scrub 'n ShineScrub 'n Shine GEE I HOPE MAKOTO GETS NERFED Joined: Posts: 67
    Yeah, yo I had a great time and felt it was worth the drive out there. ggs to everyone that I got to play super and HDR with. I gotta level up my Super Puzzle Fighter skills though.

As for the playing SSF4 on the professional level, idk feeling pretty free so might have to wait on that for a long time.

But yeah, thanks again Marquez for having us and can't wait to see that Guile. Also, I owe you $1.
  • BartStationBartStation Only 1 shade of Grey. Joined: Posts: 2,265
    Pierre. If I make it to the next one, KOF11 all day. Ill bring my ps2 and what not.
    Wu-Tang taught me 3 things: protect my neck, watch my step, and they ain't nothing to F with.
    SRKSale / TWITCH
    Shit! If you can make the next one bartstation, bring all the kof games. The hard drive method doesn't work on my ps2 for some reason, but now I use an external hard drive on my ps2. Games load a little slow, but once I setup my ps2 network games will be running quick.
    Damn! I'll be bringing mine too, I was already planning to anyway. I have a good amount of ps2 fighters on the HDD among other games.
    Is there anything happening this week? I must know lol.
  • No defenceNo defence idk -_- ? Joined: Posts: 1,025
    Hello guys my name is Aaron..... The last time I was out here in the bay was back in O7.

I was gaming with Onikage/josh, Eddie, and Shinobi00/Chris?

I was born in Oakland but I've been living in Maryland for some years now.

I'm going to be living out here in Oakland, and I want to become a part of the Bays gaming scene.

I love the the bay and I'm down to rep the 925 area.

Just reporting in......

No Defence...... calling for duty sir!:coffee:
    Adapt or Die.