Cammy VS JOE

catchafirecatchafire My CrewJoined: Posts: 2,496
Any tips? My friend keeps on sliding and ant-airing w/ tiger knee. I need some desperate help because its getting annoying!
The best thing you can give a person is your time.

Comments

• OuroborusOuroborus plays 3s just to troll Joined: Posts: 7,248 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    sorry but joe > cammy. :badboy: just be glad he aint doing rc hands.
    ssf4ae tier list regarding Gen:

D Proto: and where is Gen?
    oORYUOo: you cannot tier what you cannot see
  • DirtyDirty OCV Krew Joined: Posts: 68
    depends what groove, but if you're playing S or N, just frickin rush that shit down. mix it up between standing fp, cancel cannon spike... with running cannon drill.

use cr lp,lk cannon spike too. you can also turtle with S groove and play distance game against him, baiting him into cannon drills and spikes.
    OCV Krew: Chris Vanak
    AIM: k O si v2

MvC2:
    Sent/Storm/Cap
    BH/Cable/Cap

CvS2:
    :
    Athena/Cammy/Sagat[R2]
    [N]:
    Terry/Sagat/Cammy[R2]
  • SystemSystem Joined: Posts: 508,676 admin
    uh don't jump so much? That's a thing that a lot of people do. bait the anti air and then punish. Abuse s.fierce and s.RH.
  • -= SnapOut =--= SnapOut =- Joined: Posts: 504
    Dirty wrote:
    depends what groove, but if you're playing S or N, just frickin rush that shit down. mix it up between standing fp, cancel cannon spike... with running cannon drill.

use cr lp,lk cannon spike too. you can also turtle with S groove and play distance game against him, baiting him into cannon drills and spikes.

Yo are you the player with videos out, i could of swore i heard of a player named Dirty, is it you. If so can you post some videos.
    Go Easy On Me