Deadpool Movie Thread

1282930313234»

Comments

• odinodin holy bybel Joined: Posts: 15,740 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    So if she healed him of the virus... He went to X-Man/Nate Grey power level?
  • chopperbyrnechopperbyrne Joined: Posts: 1,252
    Nate Grey was genetically modified by Sinister to have no internal safeties, so he was actually more powerful than Cable, just he could end up hurting himself, and regularly did.

Without the virus, he's Stryfe.
    celticthrowdown.com
    PSN - Leto_II_of_Dune
  • chopperbyrnechopperbyrne Joined: Posts: 1,252
    Towards the end of X-Man Nate got super broken.

Could just dimension hop on a whim. He made Franklin Richards look like Deanna Troi in terms of power levels.
    celticthrowdown.com
    PSN - Leto_II_of_Dune
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 24,305
    odin wrote: »
    So if she healed him of the virus... He went to X-Man/Nate Grey power level?

Sort off, Hope healed him of the Virus, but later shenanigans got Cable infected again. So I see it as more of a Cable reboot.
    Nate Grey was genetically modified by Sinister to have no internal safeties, so he was actually more powerful than Cable, just he could end up hurting himself, and regularly did.

Without the virus, he's Stryfe.
    X-Man Nate has one limit, his powers are too strong for his body and can physically burn out. Stryfe on the other hand is altered by Apocalypse to avoid that, there a limiter place to prevent Stryfe from seriously hurting himself. X-Man Nate only limits is he has a normal human body after all. Cable without the Virus, well he has experience that Nate and Stryfe never had and a knowledge of past/future events. He knows how to push him self and how far. Cable did take on the entire Avengers Solo and should of won if the virus was not killing him in the process.
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • MCPMCP Joined: Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    I don't know anything about the comics, so I just wanted to say I appreciate the random back stories.
  • WastedWasted Verbal Diarrhetic Joined: Posts: 6,408
    Surge is still a mutant? I never noticed.
    SFV: Ken, with THAT ORANGE COSTUME

I have nobody to play with, so I typically talk out of my ass.
  • AriesWarlockAriesWarlock Joined: Posts: 3,600
    Yes, she is. She (and Dust, and Mercury) has barely had any appearances in the past years though. But Santo and Anole are everywhere.
    "Umvc3 is a 2 player game the same way Super Mario Bros. was on NES. You gotta wait for someone to die before the other has a chance to play"
  • DarksakulDarksakul Your lack of faith disturbs me Joined: Posts: 24,305
    Then you'll like to know Deadpool always wanted to be an X-man. And then an Avenger
    Wasted wrote: »
    Surge is still a mutant? I never noticed.

What I think is really stupid the X-Men had strict rules of what counts as a mutant and what didn't.
    It's didn't matter if your DNA is changed from baseline human or not, if you are not born with the X-factor gene you aren't a mutant in their eyes.
    And that included people like Deadpool, Spider-Man, Hulk and a whole bunch of others who you know their DNA been altered some how.

They even gave them a name, mutates which are looked down upon by Mutants, even the X-men.
    So good for tolerance and acceptance of others when all the X-men do is war against their own kind or deal with anti-mutant groups.

Yes I know that isn't the full limit of the X-men's stories, but that 90% of the time is the theme of their books before the Death of X
    “Strong people don't put others down... They lift them up.”
    - Darth Vader, Philanthropist
  • FlameAngelZFlameAngelZ I'm gonna fuck you up! Joined: Posts: 1,028
    edited August 24
    Looking at that comic panel...

You gotta love how everyone is hot while Deadpool is horrendous looking. Forgetting the small things sometimes that makes Deapool different... on top of being different.
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "http://dontevenreply.com".
  • Geese PantsGeese Pants Certified Geese.... Joined: Posts: 21,769 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited November 10

Apparently this is will be a real cover for Good Housekeeping...............

The Prince of Masturbation.........

"Please do not use such strong words...........it makes you look weak."
    -Traitor Aizen Souske
  • NickRocksNickRocks Knock Knock Joined: Posts: 22,885
    barf
    King of the Post-09ers
    In Dusty We Trusty
    Last of the Prembers, R.I.P. my nibbas
    Maximilian is a racist thief
    https://clips.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood/DifferentBeeHeyGuys
  • FlameAngelZFlameAngelZ I'm gonna fuck you up! Joined: Posts: 1,028
    Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, that shit too funny! Can't wait for this movie.
    Exclusive Zappa Player!

FlameAngelX got banned... for excessive use of the word "http://dontevenreply.com".
  • The DamnedThe Damned Hope: You can't believe in it Joined: Posts: 10,980 mod
    Haha. Damn. Shots fired at the 2016 American swimming team.

Nice to see Mr. Reynolds still having fun with this between this video and the last one. This particular video does me wonder what is being done with that ripoff Olympic stadium in Brazil now though....
    "Well, see, the real magic isn't believing in yourself. The real magic is manipulating people by telling them to believe in themselves. The more you believe, the less you check facts."
    - Oglaf's Vanka in "Conviction"

"Freddie experienced the sort of abysmal soul-sadness which afflicts one of Tolstoy's Russian peasants when, after putting in a heavy day's work strangling his father, beating his wife, and dropping the baby into the city's reservoir, he turns to the cupboards, only to find the vodka bottle empty."
    - P. G. Wodehouse
  • ruthless_nashruthless_nash Joined: Posts: 2,218
    If Marvel buy out Fox do you think well get this version of Deadpool in an avengers movie??

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file