Hacking in GGPO

2»

Comments

• jedpossumjedpossum Ok, Darling Joined: Posts: 4,227
    Louiscipher you're a scrub. You call bad chuns cheap since you do that you can't handle a real man's game of Jojo's. Of course there is lag 60+ in ping will cause lag in 3s we told you this many times. If still does lags under 60 ms of ping quit torrenting and get better internet.

I occasionally stream so you can see how boring poking around in the memory is. www.hitbox.tv/jedpossum

[8/6/2014 8:19:53 PM] Pasky: jedpossum, hacker of the obscure fighting games

• LouiscipherLouiscipher Joined: Posts: 8,177
    A few things, then I'm done because Jed's rant amuses me.

I don't think bad Chun's are cheap, I can actually do pretty well against them online with my Alex.

I don't torrent when I'm online, must be the other guy.

I'm also amused that you called me a scrub when I streaked you're shitty Ken with my Alex in Arclive (and that was good connection, 60 ping). That was 10-0 victory dude. So to quote The Rock "You better know your role and SHUT your mouth! Jabroni!"

I'm going to watch The Scorpion King now. Bye.
    STOMP!
  • AlexanderAlexander Joined: Posts: 977
    He forgot to add this:
  • jedpossumjedpossum Ok, Darling Joined: Posts: 4,227
    I don't play 3s competitively I only do palette hacks for 3s and play it once in a blue moon. My main games are Jojo's Bizarre Adventure(arc/dc) and vampire savior sometimes karnov's revenge, breakers, x-men cota, and kof 2002. so i'll await and see you in those games.

by the way you act is common scrub behavior.

I occasionally stream so you can see how boring poking around in the memory is. www.hitbox.tv/jedpossum

[8/6/2014 8:19:53 PM] Pasky: jedpossum, hacker of the obscure fighting games

• LouiscipherLouiscipher Joined: Posts: 8,177
    Yes and calling someone a scrub at a game where you are infinitely worse at and have no idea how it plays is better, right?

And my comments were intentionally cheeky so if not being serious and having some sense of humor is considered scrubbish, then I fully admit to being a scrub. Go do something productive with your time dude, stop wasting your time and mine. Go do palette edits for Witch Toucher or some shit. Or better yet a nude edit on the new Clay Fighter.
    STOMP!
  • WombleWomble Joined: Posts: 632
    Stfu scrub.
  • toastedsubtoastedsub zzzz Joined: Posts: 197
    I love how he said he's not gonna reply to this thread anymore then replied two more times.
    zzzzzzzzz
  • EveryFlowerFlowEveryFlowerFlow You Want Pain? Aegis Reflector Joined: Posts: 3,781
    Wow, what a thread.
    I make Jazz-Hop/Soul-Hop: http://releases.prosodij.co.uk
  • bitkidbitkid BiTKiD Joined: Posts: 685
    That said, I cannot let a troll get the final word in as it shows weakness.

Top tier wisdom.
    Dat shit's hoopz n yo-yos dawg!
  • sailorsaturnsailorsaturn 5.56er Joined: Posts: 1,204
    louis is at a really advanced level of trolling. he got u all here, got some of ur sympathy, then trolled the ppl on HIS side while the ppl who troll him laugh publically. little do they know louiscipher is gawd and is laughing at them in heaven in front of the angels and babies and puppies. thats why his connection sucks, heaven still uses low grade dsl.
    /we're not worthy
  • 2Nasty2Nasty Talk is cheap, SHOW me. Joined: Posts: 172
  • nothingxsnothingxs EVO Head TO Joined: Posts: 1,688
    Artayes, who's a really good Necro player.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • ChadChad Joined: Posts: 1,291
    If you play Artayes be prepared to block 700 random supers.
  • deadfrogdeadfrog Joined: Joined: Posts: 6,787
    I was the first GGPO hacker. I had an unlicensed surgeon in Chinatown hack off those bulky, useless chunks of flesh on the sides of my hands to make them lighter and more aerodynamic, and now I can mash faster than anyone else in the 3rd Strike room.
  • toddler316toddler316 Drunk Shit Hustler Joined: Posts: 8,086 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    Ya'll niggas suck and this shit is just trollbait.
    Top candidate for being closed asap.
    Russell Crowe: This is Tianamen Square. Lots of good fightin' has gone on here throughout the years.These China men can grow to over five feet tall, and in a fight, are known to kick with their legs.

As the infamous Bruce Lee said: "To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person."

Your signature has been modifed, please read the rules.
  • ChadChad Joined: Posts: 1,291
    Ya'll niggas suck and this shit is just trollbait.
    Top candidate for being closed asap.

Can you guess what the top candidate for never closing is?
  • Winston SmithWinston Smith Joined: Posts: 18
    has toasted been banned from ggpo? I've not seen him since a long time which is unusual...
    aka Bloody Parry
    PSN: Romblax
    360: Romblax
  • WombleWomble Joined: Posts: 632
    Nah, he was on 2 days ago.
  • Winston SmithWinston Smith Joined: Posts: 18
    oh ok thanks Womble
    aka Bloody Parry
    PSN: Romblax
    360: Romblax
  • SpoRSpoR SpoR Joined: Posts: 350
    Are there any actual hacks for GGPO games? Like shit that isn't meta?
    Zerg!
  • fohstickfohstick Joined: Posts: 339
    has toasted been banned from ggpo? I've not seen him since a long time which is unusual...

he plays AE now

• TheGreat3NastyTheGreat3Nasty Joined: Posts: 2
    Ken? wrote: »
    That said, I cannot let a troll get the final word in as it shows weakness.
    Sums this up.

This louiscipher guy is probably one of whiniest people on GGPO, and a "scrub" - see David Sirlin's e-book titled "Playing to Win"; where he defines what a "scrub" is.

"The scrub talks a great deal about 'skill' where as he has skill, and players who outright defeat him, do not." -Sirlin

louiscipher thinks he is the most skilled individual ever to grace the semi-competitive scene of online Street Fighter III: Third Strike

Without getting into many technical details of his actual 'skill' - he doesn't win much, he wins against newer players, and -new- players, who don't know "how 2 shot firebael?"

Everytime he loses (quite often) he brings up:

1. Tier lists
    2. Cheap tactics (Tick-throws, etc)
    3. How it requires skill to execute a certain combo, and players who beat him are less skilled
    4. Lag
    5. Continues to point out how much more skilled he is than you - even though he was just defeated, thoroughly.

So to sum it up

Louiscipher is:
    • A scrub
    • Win ratio of 1%
    • Gigantic mouth - talks trash to people he loses to, and people he beats
    • Incredibly skilled because he took 1/6 of your life bar, remember, you're playing Yun, and hes playing Alex. So hitting you twice obviously won him the round (mentally) because Yun vs Alex is a 9.9<->0.1 matchup.
    • "Competitive" gamers cry about "Cheap moves" - What?

So to sum this up

Nobody that has talked to him/seen him enjoys his presence. He is a gigantic trollbait.
    Toastedsub is a cool guy, he challenges through bad guys and doesn't afraid of anything

However, louiscipher
    If you're up to stop being a crybaby, bad player; I'll teach you how to play Third Strike, and I'll give you the proper mental preparation for being in a GGPO chatroom; as well as the mindset of what "competitive" gaming is.
    I'm a good 3S player. Not the best, I'm not a Nica KO (this motherfucker perfected Momochi...); but I'll teach you the ropes.

Otherwise; you can keep bitching and moaning; while sucking fiercely because you get trolled for bitching and moaning because you lose to mediocre players with basic strategies that you don't know how to counter because you are a new, "scrubby" player; yet think you are still better.

I fully support toastedsub in his conquest to eliminate GGPO of self-praising BAD players, unwilling to learn anything; and talking a lot of shit.

If you think I'm some random scrub on the internet; go ahead. You can check the ESB with my tournament record from Campus Cove arcade in Vancouver City (Entered 3 Round Robins against the best locals and had the highest RRA) - don't shit talk me, at this very moment in time; you're not able to back it up.

Sup to all my online friends, sorry I don't play or post much!

2»