Most hated Character

Comments

• mad possummad possum Joined: Posts: 1,091
    It's just the arrogance (or ignorance) of all these "new" FG players that SF4 brought in that seem to think everything is about SF4 and nothing else matters. Like all of this wasn't going on for years and years before SF4 ever showed up. Kinda bothers me.

That, and everything about that game bothers me, LOL.
    GGPO name : madpossum
  • oldschool_BRoldschool_BR Projectile spammer Joined: Posts: 2,442
    It's just the arrogance (or ignorance) of all these "new" FG players that SF4 brought in that seem to think everything is about SF4 and nothing else matters.
    I think it is both. Not a bit of both: lots of it.
  • philcitophilcito The Berserker Shoto Joined: Posts: 1,178
    they are ignorants, as MP said, they think everything is about sfiv games and nothing else matters. they don't even bother to read about the thread itself. they just post about combo assist, i mean sfiv games.
    "You hit coins at the same time as punch, just like philcito does". Bookah
    " I don't snore and I shower daily". Rekkaken

The Crew - www.nohonorcrew.com/
  • Big OBig O Joined: Posts: 381
    ^^^ LOL hitbox!. For HDR I'm switching to gief. Snake Eyez was right, eventually I was going to make the switch.

What was Snake Eyes right about? Did he say something insightful or do you just mean his character choice? I haven't really seen him post so I'd love to hear what he has to say.
  • DNGR S PAPERCUTDNGR S PAPERCUT Joined: Posts: 1,608
    A while back he asked me why I used hawk. I'm assuming he asked that cuz hawk sucks. I told him I liked to dragon punch, but I also liked to do spd's. He said, "I have a feeling you're going to switch to gief in the future". Probably because he figured hawk would end up a waste of time, and geif is a fucking monster.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Ah shit..    
  • Nightwing1990Nightwing1990 WING-NUTT Joined: Posts: 370
    depends whose playing with them for me.....
    I can't stand super's honda i can't do shit
    :pray:NIGHTWING OWNZ ALLLLLL:pray:
  • Big OBig O Joined: Posts: 381
    A while back he asked me why I used hawk. I'm assuming he asked that cuz hawk sucks. I told him I liked to dragon punch, but I also liked to do spd's. He said, "I have a feeling you're going to switch to gief in the future". Probably because he figured hawk would end up a waste of time, and geif is a fucking monster.

Yeah going from Zangief to Hawk made me feel so limited. Mostly not having lariat or a good sweep. Also the awkwardness of his dp is a downer. If he had Ken's dp or Zangief's sweep I'd like him a lot more. Idk how you T. Hawk mains do it. I just llike how T. Hawk does better vs Zangief's worst matchups except for Cammy. Honda is kinda the same :tdown:.
  • FSMFSM Joined: Posts: 17
    T-Hawk and that ridiculous throw of his. Fuck you Hawk.
  • Master zEAloUSMaster zEAloUS The guy who's not good but wins a lot. Joined: Posts: 86
    I loathe Akuma for the sole reason that he's the MOST BROKEN character in the game with his obscene amount of damage output, air fireball, and unblockable Super Combo. In digression, I hate Chun for her having pretty much a counter attack for everything Cammy does and E. Honda for his incredibly simplistic play style and horseshit advantage over Cammy.
    Winning with turbo/Akuma/a lag switch is like winning in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still a drooling, smelly retard.
  • SoullessSoulless Joined: Posts: 72
    all the charge characters. Oh, and super aggressive Ryu's.
  • x64x64 Fuck your SRK Joined: Posts: 3,194
    all the charge characters. Oh, and super aggressive Ryu's.

The charge characters hate you too.
    ST/HDR/USF2: Honda/Rog/O.Hawk | USF4: Bison | SFV: Ryu :(
    XBL: mr x64 | PSN: deadpool_zero | SFV: epistaxis64
    Fightcade/USF2: x64
  • JigglyNorrisJigglyNorris The Low Tier Hero Joined: Posts: 1,279
    So is SnakeEyez saying that Gief outclasses Hawk? I respect the dudes Gief and all, but that's a dumb thing to say.
  • CWheezyCWheezy Joined: Posts: 889
    in the hdr metagame it seems pretty fair to say
  • DNGR S PAPERCUTDNGR S PAPERCUT Joined: Posts: 1,608
    So is SnakeEyez saying that Gief outclasses Hawk? I respect the dudes Gief and all, but that's a dumb thing to say.

My assumptions. He never said that gief outclassed hawk in those words. All he said was that he thought that if I kept playing, I wold eventually end up using gief.
    Ah shit..    
  • TigerishTigerish ishishishishish Joined: Posts: 144
    Can't stand Akuma, 'Sim, 'Rog, or Deejay.
  • LadyStreetFighterLadyStreetFighter ★Ol' Thunder Thighs Joined: Posts: 118
    Ok, Vega, and Bison.

Seriously. It's a cheap way of pissing people off.
    Twitter @LadyStreetFighter
    Facebook : Emma Athena
    Xbl : LadyxAthena

Kingdom Hearts 3 *died*
  • Austin_QEDAustin_QED "It's Whoop-Ass Time!" Joined: Posts: 1,739
    A good Makoto/Guy/Gouken crushes my spirit..

Most hated would be Cody.

Who the hell at Capcom thought it would be cool for his rock to reflect invulnerable?

And DAT DAMAGE, dear god, dat damage.
    A good Makoto/Guy/Gouken crushes my spirit..

Most hated would be Cody.

Who the hell at Capcom thought it would be cool for his rock to reflect invulnerable?

And DAT DAMAGE, dear god, dat damage.

I hate that too, most people I've played using Cody are those who jump all the time and go into the heavy punch into Criminal Upper crap. :bluu:

Kingdom Hearts 3 *died*
  • SpökplumpenSpökplumpen Joined: Posts: 10
    Vega, Blanka and Bison. They're all pure bullshit characters that seem to exist for the sole purpose of trolling and pissing people off. So fucking frustrating playing ranked against these. Before someone blows up and gets angry I should add that I'm pretty awful at the game.

Edit: Wow, I suck. Didn't notice this was a HDR thread. Really sorry guys.
  • DANZANDANZAN NO SQUIGGERINO Joined: Posts: 6,560
    Vega, Blanka and Bison. They're all pure bullshit characters that seem to exist for the sole purpose of trolling and pissing people off. So fucking frustrating playing ranked against these. Before someone blows up and gets angry I should add that I'm pretty awful at the game.

awe! I thought i had a fellow swede playing HDR.
    angelpalm wrote: »
    People have to complain to counter act that massive influx of idiot gamers that just eat whatever shit pie developers and studios crap out in front of them. If people didn't complain we would all be playing NMS for years right along side the martian.
  • MisdreavusMisdreavus Joined: Posts: 180

So then you hate Vega in SSF4 then? If so... really? Vega's pretty bad in SSF4.

HDR Vega is a little annoying to deal with, though. I would know ;)
    So then you hate Vega in SSF4 then? If so... really? Vega's pretty bad in SSF4.

HDR Vega is a little annoying to deal with, though. I would know ;)

Vega in HDremix is worse than he is in SF4, but he can still be a cheap so-and-so in the right hands, that's why I hate him.

In SSF4 when Vega is concerned they are either good or bad. But I actually let out a huge ''Oh fucking hell'' when I see one.

Kingdom Hearts 3 *died*
  • goat4444goat4444 boosh! Joined: Posts: 21
    umm, ya, definitely honda. I wouldn't even consider playing him. that style is so boring!
    umm, ya, definitely honda. I wouldn't even consider playing him. that style is so boring!

You don't have to play Honda in a "boring" style, in most match-ups he can be played pretty effectively in a more rush down style.
  • DecoyDecoy You better block. Joined: Posts: 497
    You don't have to play Honda in a "boring" style, in most match-ups he can be played pretty effectively in a more rush down style.
    Yeah, try that! I prefer rushdown Hondas. ;-)
    XBL Tag: Real Decoy
  • JigglyNorrisJigglyNorris The Low Tier Hero Joined: Posts: 1,279
    Yeah I'm with Decoy. Bring on the Rush Down Honda's all f'ing day.
    We're on to your neutral jump shenanigans!

\settles in corner @ downback
    We're on to your neutral jump shenanigans!

\settles in corner @ downback

I can usually time an HP Headbutt to hit neutral jumping shorts from anywhere from 1/2 screen in.

I play pretty aggressive against Blanka, maybe not "rush-down" but definitely do more than hold down+back. As long as you watch your ranges you can pressure Blanka. Decoy, it's been ages man, we need to play again. I'll promise to try to rush you down some, LOL.

T.Hawk, on the other hand, there's not much to do but turtle. T.Hawk and run away Vegas are my least favorite match-ups (other than mirrors), they are so boring and make me turtle up way more than I want to (online I usually just say heck with it and take chances, LOL).
    It seems that Hawk has just enough time to fall down from a neutral HP to SRK if Honda tries to headbutt. I don't see it often, but it has happened to me enough to think that. Kind of the same way that you really can't chase a shoto jumping backwards with HK (and then a SRK if that didn't hit).
  • PointBreak91PointBreak91 Custom costumes for SFV please Cap Joined: Posts: 666
    The way Fei can now do easy Chickenwing, which you have to block high, and if it hits, he gets flame kick add on, is a huge departure from how ST used to play out. Factor in laggy Asian guys joining the room, and this tactic just becomes unbreakably dominating. Chun Li has no answer for this online, not even throw.
    twitch.tv/nyc_vf
  • FrostyAUFrostyAU Lynx in your sinks Joined: Posts: 8,658
    Everyone hates Rog.
    2 Kings 2:24
  • PointBreak91PointBreak91 Custom costumes for SFV please Cap Joined: Posts: 666
    I'd rather face Rog on this than in SFIV :pleased:
    twitch.tv/nyc_vf
  • eltroubleeltrouble Joined: Posts: 5,720
    Rog in SF4 is a joke compared to his ST/HDR versions.
    SF4 is a joke compared to ST/HDR

Fixed for you.

LOL.
    Rog in SF4 is a joke compared to his ST/HDR versions.

Maybe in his nerfed AE form, dude was a beast previously.
  • eltroubleeltrouble Joined: Posts: 5,720
    Fixed for you.

LOL.

It's a pretty accurate fix, lol.
    Maybe in his nerfed AE form, dude was a beast previously.

You clearly have not played a strong Boxer in ST/HDR yet. Dude is still one of, if not THE, best character in the game. He literally has no bad matchups.
    Actually studtrooper is one of the better HDR/ST Rog players out there so I'm inclined to give his opinion some merit. Chun can give Rog trouble in HDR/ST, not that bad of a match up but I think it's at least not in his favor. As far as SF4 Rog, I haven't played SF4 with any seriousness since it first came out, but I know that back then he was generally considered top tier and I always saw a ton of Rog players online and in tournaments. And he was generally unpleasant to play against, LOL. I have no idea about now, in the current AE 2012 edition, though.
  • Coth_XCoth_X G(x) = (3/(1-3x)) - 3 - 3x - 27x^2 Joined: Posts: 4,340
    His jab in IV is what is top tier.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
    "The purpose of proof is to understand, not to verify." - Arnold Ross
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/534416 <--- Coolest Game Ever!
  • Bowser-DaimaoBowser-Daimao Joined: Posts: 35
    Sagat! *tries to attack* "TIGER!" *tries to attack from below "TIGER!" "tries to attack from above "TIGER UPPERCUT!"
    Mains: SSBM Marth SF3TS, Dudley. SF4, Sakura and Dudley.
  • EMREMR Call me, Eggy. I dislike my SRK name. lol Joined: Posts: 1,029
    besides Vega and Akuma. This game is pretty balanced. Can't hate on any particular character. Boxer is strong but it takes a good player to make him work. Akuma is broken for a reason and Claw is stupidly cheap and easy mode no wonder Murderface mains him.