** Focusattack.com fighting game store **

1111112113114116

Comments

  • DEZALBDEZALB "Yamazaki Nigari" Joined: Posts: 544
    whats ur processing time looking right now due to holiday coming up? Just placed a order and just wanted to get a time frame since i might go out of town.

    Thanks
  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    DEZALB wrote: »
    whats ur processing time looking right now due to holiday coming up? Just placed a order and just wanted to get a time frame since i might go out of town.

    Thanks

    We normally ask for 2-3 days. There are just under 100 orders remaining in the queue as of today. You're in the 83rd position. It may ship tomorrow based on staff turnaround.

    I'll have an announcement regarding the holiday later tonight.
    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
  • DEZALBDEZALB "Yamazaki Nigari" Joined: Posts: 544
    no problem, sounds good, just seeing if there was going to be delay due to holiday.

    Thanks
  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    For anyone that might be interested:
    memorial-2017-banner__86510.jpg?t=1495771250


    A partial restock will be added today, including Crown 309MJ and 309 Helpme. Crown SDB-201s will list sometime next week. SDL-301-DX isn't out just yet - will release early June. I should have a photo sample of that and the buttons later today or tomorrow.

    Off topic to this thread, but for any Street Fighter fans, I hope to share some good news from Udon Entertainment in the coming weeks.

    sfvsds-banner-launch__85653.jpg?t=1495771250
    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
  • DEZALBDEZALB "Yamazaki Nigari" Joined: Posts: 544
    damn, missed this promotion by less than a day lol
  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    DEZALB wrote: »
    damn, missed this promotion by less than a day lol

    This is always the tough part because I get similar messages just after, and sometimes a few days after :s While @Jenni can't address everyone's request for a discount for orders prior to sale, send orders@focusattack.com a message if the order hasn't shipped yet.
    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
  • DEZALBDEZALB "Yamazaki Nigari" Joined: Posts: 544
    Cool, shot her an email.
    Thanks

    Few days is abit much lol
  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    For anyone interested, new Crown/Samducksa SDB-201 pushbuttons are available, plus a Tekken 7 Collector's Edition giveaway!
    18768174_1665414740138585_3117078056892584307_o.jpg?oh=9546fb88f8c46f7f5913c0463fdbcce8&oe=59A0C6BC

    Quick Crown/Samducksa SDL-301-DX photo, based on a sample sent last week. Not yet certain when in June this will release, nor pricing.
    18699612_1661078247238901_4575723663168105839_o.png?oh=7a4d8f6b3bcfc5e3f53972027aeb4770&oe=599EAB74



    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
  • ClandestineClandestine Patiently waiting for CvS3 Joined: Posts: 522
    Nice! I'll be waiting for the release of that stick with bated breath.
  • jaquiojaquio Joined: Posts: 243
    I hope the actuator is bigger than the regular size, otherwise the throw would be too far......look that wide hole. :o
  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    jaquio wrote: »
    I hope the actuator is bigger than the regular size, otherwise the throw would be too far......look that wide hole. :o

    Later today, I'll have some photos of the bottom for clarification.

    For anyone that is interested, FA now has Hori Black 30mm matte pushbuttons:

    hayabusa-series-banner.jpg?t=1496624654

    These are moving pretty fast since last night; I'll try to get another restock going over the next few days.
    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
  • STKSTK In...infinite Imagination! Joined: Posts: 322
    edited June 6


    will you be selling this stick once its out in July?
    @jmanDMC

    Knowledge Is My Power! My Power Is Knowledge


  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    edited June 6
    STK wrote: »

    will you be selling this stick once its out in July?
    @jmanDMC

    That is unlikely. I can't get imported Hori products, unfortunately. In the coming weeks, I will have the plexi and artwork for the T7 model that it's rebranded from.
    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
  • XianTKXianTK I'm just some dude. Joined: Posts: 13
    jmanDMC wrote: »
    For anyone that is interested, FA now has Hori Black 30mm matte pushbuttons:

    I know these were just posted up but out of curiosity, will you be supplying the different colors that are out there in the future?
  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    XianTK wrote: »
    jmanDMC wrote: »
    For anyone that is interested, FA now has Hori Black 30mm matte pushbuttons:

    I know these were just posted up but out of curiosity, will you be supplying the different colors that are out there in the future?

    Afraid not - it's a common question I get, but Hori isn't offering the other colors for purchase - only black. The times you see colors I believe are parted out from the color HRAPs and being sold separately. It might explain why they sell out so fast. That's just a theory at this point. I don't have means to part out the color RAPs I get, so until Hori changes their mind and starts offering colors in bulk, I'm not able to offer it.
    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
  • Zack117Zack117 Joined: Posts: 9
    Do you have a stock location in Europe where you could ship from? I wanted to order your solderless ps4 pcb kit and Sanwa parts to build myself a relatively cheap custom stick. But those 20 bucks of shipping costs and the additional 19% of import sale taxes (Germany) pretty much break the deal for me.

    Hope this isn't rude to ask here but is your shop the only one that sales this product? Because I couldn't find it anywhere else.

    Taking about this one:
    https://www.focusattack.com/ist-pre-installed-brook-ps3-ps4-fight-board-pcb-kit/
  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    It's not rude; I understand for international customers that shipping is always a challenge. Same if I was to purchase from Germany.

    The only other website to sell this is makestick.com. I can't speak for their shipping costs, as they ship EMS, and to USA is about $25. You'll still have the import tax as well.
    Zack117 wrote: »
    Do you have a stock location in Europe where you could ship from? I wanted to order your solderless ps4 pcb kit and Sanwa parts to build myself a relatively cheap custom stick. But those 20 bucks of shipping costs and the additional 19% of import sale taxes (Germany) pretty much break the deal for me.

    Hope this isn't rude to ask here but is your shop the only one that sales this product? Because I couldn't find it anywhere else.

    Taking about this one:
    https://www.focusattack.com/ist-pre-installed-brook-ps3-ps4-fight-board-pcb-kit/

    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
  • oodkoodk Joined: Posts: 316
    Hi, any chance of you guy carrying the Crown 309 help me on a purple lever soon?
  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    oodk wrote: »
    Hi, any chance of you guy carrying the Crown 309 help me on a purple lever soon?

    Yes - I've gotten pricing for the purple lever, so we may offer separately. That said, Purple is the only color available right now. It was designed as thanks to the person who helped design the Helpme lever. I'm hoping that in light of the recent launch of SDB-201 buttons, we may see new color battops.
    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
  • LittleJimmy1983LittleJimmy1983 Macho Madness Joined: Posts: 906
    Any chance you guys are getting the Brook PS3/PS4 to PS2 converter this month?
    ABACABB.
  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    Any chance you guys are getting the Brook PS3/PS4 to PS2 converter this month?

    Yes - supposed to arrive by end of the month.
    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    For anyone interested:

    brook-p3p4-p2-banner__26585.jpg?t=1497411895
    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
  • mikeoharamikeohara Old Man Hands Joined: Posts: 248 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited June 15
    @jmanDMC - do you guys have a time frame for getting the IST PS3/PS4 boards back in stock yet? I know they're a pretty popular item, but I'm curious as to whether or not you know anything. If not, that's cool.
  • LittleJimmy1983LittleJimmy1983 Macho Madness Joined: Posts: 906
    Expecting Crown joystick restocks anytime soon?
    ABACABB.
  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    mikeohara wrote: »
    @jmanDMC - do you guys have a time frame for getting the IST PS3/PS4 boards back in stock yet? I know they're a pretty popular item, but I'm curious as to whether or not you know anything. If not, that's cool.

    There was an issue with the supplier sending less than we purchased, which is why they are currently out of stock. I've sent a message to get this rectified; waiting on a response.
    Expecting Crown joystick restocks anytime soon?

    Yes - I'm getting a supply by end of next week. While still not the quantity I would like to have, it will serve as Crown increases supply.
    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
  • mikeoharamikeohara Old Man Hands Joined: Posts: 248 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    edited June 16
    jmanDMC wrote: »
    mikeohara wrote: »
    @jmanDMC - do you guys have a time frame for getting the IST PS3/PS4 boards back in stock yet? I know they're a pretty popular item, but I'm curious as to whether or not you know anything. If not, that's cool.
    There was an issue with the supplier sending less than we purchased, which is why they are currently out of stock. I've sent a message to get this rectified; waiting on a response.

    That's okay, I'm pricing out options for building a stick and also looking at buying something like a VLX. Thank you as always for the timely response.




  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    mikeohara wrote: »
    That's okay, I'm pricing out options for building a stick and also looking at buying something like a VLX. Thank you as always for the timely response.

    Understood. Hopefully, I will hear from IST soon and we can get the rest of the inventory ordered. I working to provide kit-like solutions for those who would like to use the UFB or PS4+, and will share that in time. It may serve as an alternative.
    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    edited June 17
    For anyone interested, Hori Edge plexi and artwork services are up.

    hori-edge-sample__84378.1497323046.1280.1280__19746.1497370765.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

    Artwork
    Blank Plexi
    Custom Etch Plexi

    Hitbox plexi and art services are coming - I'm trying to find the right size push rivet similar to the existing Hitbox. On the topic, has anyone found an alternative method to placing artwork/plexi on the Hitbox? I've looked into screw and nut combinations. While this works, it requires a lot of effort because you have to position the nut and screw into the small housing, which is partially blocked by the top and bottom corners. There is not much room to get your fingers in there. I'm contemplating flipping the unit upside down, inserting the first screw and then the nut to keep things in place, then lifting each portion to insert the next screw/nut combination. Again, I'm open to constructive suggestions.

    Hori Tekken 7 is also coming. I got the hardware last week and it uses a Kai joystick layout. This differs from the DOA5 and Soul Calibur model released a few years ago. I'm also getting that hardware so both will be available in time. Still upcoming:
    1. Venom - right now can't get the plexi panel 100% since it requires magnets and they must attract, but will release artwork
    2. Variants to HRAP including import models
    3. MadCatz VS - I have templates but need to further test with hardware
    4. MadCatz Soul Calibur V

    Any others I missed that you'd like to see? People have asked to get custom artwork and plexi for non-commercial joysticks such as a DIY. It's tough because you can't match its hardware to make sure everything lines up. I may offer a plexi and artwork solution to those who can use vector programs like Illustrator, and can submit a print or plexi template that I can simply print or cut. The risk is that I can't test it, and therefore can't refund if the measurements are off. I would use exactly what you provided to produce the cuts.

    Some other upcoming stuff by end of next week or sooner:
    1. KDiT Kori balltops in mesh pink and ALU balltop in Violet
    2. Hollow joystick shafts, standard, extended and short
    3. Restock of Crown 309-MJ and Helpme
    4. New LS-32 - it's not called the LS-300. Seimitsu changed that name a while back, and only recently shipped it to all vendors, like this past week. Main difference is the microswitch and PCB housing on new LS-32-01. Seimitsu is switching microswitch partners because they have to, which is why they are short on supply the past few weeks, and why some products are out of stock. For a while, old and new LS-32 will exist until they run out of stock of the older model. The same will happen with LS-56, LS-62 and later the buttons. @PresidentCamacho has tested the LS-32 with new Omron switch, and concludes it's pretty close to the original. I'll let him speak further on it if questions come up here.

    Sanwa 8BYT is going to be difficult to acquire as Sanwa is temporarily halting production. Just a heads up.
    Working to get IST kits back in stock. Hopefully, in a few weeks, I can offer alternatives that work with other Brook devices so there isn't as much reliance on IST's version.

    Thanks for the great sales these past few weeks. FA Economy shipping is doing well, and the new initiative to keep most inventory in stock is working. Not perfect, but it's better than last year.
    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
  • platynumxplatynumx Because I have willed it. Joined: Posts: 124
  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    platynumx wrote: »

    Those are Panasonic. As stated, I haven't received the new Omron model yet and won't have them until the end of next week or sooner. I'll specifically mark as "New LS-32" and explain the differences in the product description. Once the old LS-32 stock is gone from the manufacturer, that's it.
    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
  • BolSadguyBolSadguy Just a Bol of Sadguys Joined: Posts: 1,519
    Just a heads up @jmanDMC, the fighting edge artwork page doesn't allow file submission.
    jmanDMC wrote: »
    Still upcoming:
    1. Venom - right now can't get the plexi panel 100% since it requires magnets and they must attract, but will release artwork
    2. MadCatz VS - I have templates but need to further test with hardware

    Am I correct in assuming the Venom artwork print and cut will also be compatible with Mayflash V2 and Mayflash F500 models?

    And for the VS, will you also offer plexi and artwork for the sides and bottom of the case?
  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    BolSadguy wrote: »
    Just a heads up @jmanDMC, the fighting edge artwork page doesn't allow file submission.

    Am I correct in assuming the Venom artwork print and cut will also be compatible with Mayflash V2 and Mayflash F500 models?

    And for the VS, will you also offer plexi and artwork for the sides and bottom of the case?


    Thanks for pointing this out. Just corrected.

    As for the Venom, I'm pretty sure it works with Mayflash V2 as the construction is exactly the same, however, the Mayflash V2 - at least the model I had - does not have a plexi that accommodates artwork underneath. The Venom seems to be the only model that has a clear acrylic top. The use of magnets, and no screw holes at all is why I'm not yet able to offer plexi. My tests have found that it is possible, but you must insert the magnets just right or their charges will repel. That atop the need to laser a countersink large and deep enough to accommodate the magnet is why I haven't released it yet. For now, I'm going to try offering the artwork until I can figure out how the plexi can work here.

    Yes, the VS will have plexi and art for the sides and bottom of the case.
    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
  • platynumxplatynumx Because I have willed it. Joined: Posts: 124
    jmanDMC wrote: »
    platynumx wrote: »

    Those are Panasonic. As stated, I haven't received the new Omron model yet and won't have them until the end of next week or sooner. I'll specifically mark as "New LS-32" and explain the differences in the product description. Once the old LS-32 stock is gone from the manufacturer, that's it.

    I was asking about the individual switches I linked to. Not an ls32. Your page has brand as omron but the picture doesn't look like an omron.
  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    platynumx wrote: »

    I was asking about the individual switches I linked to. Not an ls32. Your page has brand as omron but the picture doesn't look like an omron.

    My mistake - this is now corrected.
    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
  • Ghost CobraGhost Cobra Lever Execution Joined: Posts: 338 ✭✭✭✭✭ OG
    hi
    Do Crown CWL-309MJ-JMS-ST25 come with 303 bottoms and actuators now?

    mine just received
    5952c29322c3920a9b33f885.jpg
    5952c29522c3920a9b33f886.jpg
    5952c29622c3920a9b33f887.jpg

    i was looking for this bottom and actuator as on site.
    CWL-309-P3__69028.1489546888.1280.1280.jpg?c=2
  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    edited June 28
    hi
    Do Crown CWL-309MJ-JMS-ST25 come with 303 bottoms and actuators now?

    i was looking for this bottom and actuator as on site.
    CWL-309-P3__69028.1489546888.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

    I don't know - I agree that the bottom color is different from what we got first shipment, but I can't say it's a 303 body or actuator. I'm sending your photos to my supplier and asking if Samducksa/Crown can provide an explanation.
    Post edited by jmanDMC on
    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    edited June 28
    Ghost Cobra,

    I spoke to my supplier and learn that a clerical mistake at Samdusksa caused a big error. Somehow, the Samducksa salesperson placed an order for "CWL-303MJ-JMS-ST25". This a configuration that wasn't normal, but the factory went ahead with it. That means the body indeed does have the 303 frame and actuator. This is definitely not what we ordered; neither my supplier knew nor I because they are shipped in their own individual boxes. He said that 50 units were affected - none of the HELPME models were affected. All of the MJ's we had sold out within the last two weeks or receiving them, so this CWL-303 configuration is in the wild.

    Samducksa is now acutely aware of the mistake, and has begin an immediate reshipment. My hope is to receive a new shipment in a week or so.

    That said, there is an additional issue with the microswitch. Both Samducksa/Crown and Seimitsu used Panasonic microswitches for their Japanese configurations. Unfortunately, there are no more units available to source from Panasonic, as the company has left the microswitch business. I mentioned before that the new LS-32 will use an Omron microswitch as a result of this unexpected announcement from Panasonic. This affects Samducksa because they don't yet have an alternative Japanese microswitch. This means they are sending a Korean microswitch in its place, and all future models will use Korean switches until further notice. If any other vendors are selling them, they will eventually run into this issue as well.

    For now, I can ship a new unit to you with a return label to get the odd unit back or email a pre-paid return label and issue a refund once received. For domestic customers that have purchased a 309-MJ unit up to two weeks ago and see this message, please email orders@focusattack.com, and we'll get units swapped. International customers we'll sort out on a case-by-case basis.
    Post edited by jmanDMC on
    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    For anyone reading, just want to make sure it's known that I was referring to the CWL-309MJ-JST-25 as having the issue, not the Myoungshin Fanta.
    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
  • PobegaPobega supreme scrublord Joined: Posts: 288
    Are all orders of the 309MJ (in the last week or so) subject to this issue? I have an order in transit I'm worried about.
  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    Pobega wrote: »
    Are all orders of the 309MJ (in the last week or so) subject to this issue? I have an order in transit I'm worried about.

    50pcs were affected by the anomaly. Check yours when it arrives, and if affected, please send a message to orders@focusattack.com and we'll provide replacement or refund options.
    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
  • unaigalderunaigalder Joined: Posts: 77
    Is there any option more cheaper to ship to Europe?
  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    unaigalder wrote: »
    Is there any option more cheaper to ship to Europe?

    I'm sorry - USPS doesn't provide many options to ship to Europe. I already discount 15% from standard parcel pricing. I get a lot of international customers who ask for cheaper options. I'll keep trying to investigate, but it's a global shipment and the carrier often sets the prices.
    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
  • JeyRaxelJeyRaxel Joined: Posts: 1
    edited June 29
    jmanDMC wrote: »
    Ghost Cobra,

    I spoke to my supplier and learn that a clerical mistake at Samdusksa caused a big error. Somehow, the Samducksa salesperson placed an order for "CWL-303MJ-JMS-ST25". This a configuration that wasn't normal, but the factory went ahead with it. That means the body indeed does have the 303 frame and actuator. This is definitely not what we ordered; neither my supplier knew nor I because they are shipped in their own individual boxes. He said that 50 units were affected - none of the HELPME models were affected. All of the MJ's we had sold out within the last two weeks or receiving them, so this CWL-303 configuration is in the wild.

    Samducksa is now acutely aware of the mistake, and has begin an immediate reshipment. My hope is to receive a new shipment in a week or so.

    That said, there is an additional issue with the microswitch. Both Samducksa/Crown and Seimitsu used Panasonic microswitches for their Japanese configurations. Unfortunately, there are no more units available to source from Panasonic, as the company has left the microswitch business. I mentioned before that the new LS-32 will use an Omron microswitch as a result of this unexpected announcement from Panasonic. This affects Samducksa because they don't yet have an alternative Japanese microswitch. This means they are sending a Korean microswitch in its place, and all future models will use Korean switches until further notice. If any other vendors are selling them, they will eventually run into this issue as well.

    For now, I can ship a new unit to you with a return label to get the odd unit back or email a pre-paid return label and issue a refund once received. For domestic customers that have purchased a 309-MJ unit up to two weeks ago and see this message, please email orders@focusattack.com, and we'll get units swapped. International customers we'll sort out on a case-by-case basis.



    I did an order of that Crown at 25th june, what should I do? I'm pretty confused. My order status is still in "Preparing For Shipment".
  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    edited June 29
    JeyRaxel wrote: »
    I did an order of that Crown at 25th june, what should I do? I'm pretty confused. My order status is still in "Preparing For Shipment".

    Please check your email (and junk mail). @Jenni sent a message to all customers that ordered this model, and gave two options to those who haven't have orders fulfilled yet. If you can't find that email, please send a message to orders@focusattack.com, and Jenni will reply.
    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
  • PobegaPobega supreme scrublord Joined: Posts: 288
    Any idea if there are plans to restock the Fanta Crown upgrade kit?
  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    Pobega wrote: »
    Any idea if there are plans to restock the Fanta Crown upgrade kit?

    Yes - @Jenni placed an order with @wazwuz for grommets. If I recall correctly, he was working on a 309 version, which is why the shipment isn't yet ready. @wazwuz can you confirm?
    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
  • wazwuzwazwuz Golden Fanta Project Joined: Posts: 334
    jmanDMC wrote: »
    Pobega wrote: »
    Any idea if there are plans to restock the Fanta Crown upgrade kit?

    Yes - @Jenni placed an order with @wazwuz for grommets. If I recall correctly, he was working on a 309 version, which is why the shipment isn't yet ready. @wazwuz can you confirm?

    correct, I'm working on new version of crown grommets 309 series
    ArcadeStick-Indonesia.com
  • PobegaPobega supreme scrublord Joined: Posts: 288
    edited July 1
    Out of curiosity, what is the grommet hardness of the Myoungshin Fanta that you sell? I love the feel and I mostly just want to make the Crown in my JP stick feel the same.

    Edit: don't mind me, on my third reading of the page I realized it says "about 50 shore A". Guess that was some bad Ctrl+F.
  • telesnipertelesniper Joined: Posts: 365
    jmanDMC wrote: »
    Some other upcoming stuff by end of next week or sooner:
    1. New LS-32 - it's not called the LS-300. Seimitsu changed that name a while back, and only recently shipped it to all vendors, like this past week. Main difference is the microswitch and PCB housing on new LS-32-01. Seimitsu is switching microswitch partners because they have to, which is why they are short on supply the past few weeks, and why some products are out of stock. For a while, old and new LS-32 will exist until they run out of stock of the older model. The same will happen with LS-56, LS-62 and later the buttons. @PresidentCamacho has tested the LS-32 with new Omron switch, and concludes it's pretty close to the original. I'll let him speak further on it if questions come up here.
    For the PCB version, does it say "LS-32-10" on it? I'm interested in grabbing a few fastener versions since I have a PCB one already (sound takes some getting used to) and I'd like to consolidate shipping (need to but a few things for you guys) but I'm not seeing it listed on FA anywhere = / are they not up for sale yet? Thanks
  • jmanDMCjmanDMC Focusattack.com Joined: Posts: 2,480
    telesniper wrote: »
    For the PCB version, does it say "LS-32-10" on it? I'm interested in grabbing a few fastener versions since I have a PCB one already (sound takes some getting used to) and I'd like to consolidate shipping (need to but a few things for you guys) but I'm not seeing it listed on FA anywhere = / are they not up for sale yet? Thanks

    I have to check the part - I don't know if the new PCB will specifically say "LS-32-10" on it.

    Regarding these products, I haven't listed them yet. I'm working on this today - will have the LS-32, LS-32-01, LS-32-SC, and LS-32-01-SC. I will have the PCB assembly for those who own a LS-32 and want to swap, along with the new switch base, which is required to swap since the PCB assembly has a different shape. I will also have the new microswitch, which will also fit LS-40.

    I want to stress that this new model will eventually replace the old one, and that Seimitsu worked with Omron to replicate the feel of the Panasonic as closely as possible. This isn't an upgraded product, but rather a solution to a problem that product manufacturers will face as Panasonic microswitches are no longer made.
    Join the FA.R Rewards Program! Earn, share, and redeem chips to save nearly every day! http://bit.ly/fa-rewards
    Have questions? Get answers by our Tech Talk member support team and knowledgebase http://support.focusattack.com
    Try the KOWAL Hayabusa Octopus restrictor plate for octagonal control of the popular Hori joystick! http://bit.ly/fa-kowal
Sign In or Register to comment.