HDR Classic Mode only Matchmaking Thread

TecmoSuperBowlTecmoSuperBowl Don't look here.Joined: Posts: 423
Anyone interested in playing classic mode on HDR post here?

:nunchuck:

Comments

• KayrohKayroh Joined: Posts: 881
    I am. I'll stay free in the lobby though lol
    "Fuck the Earth, Wind and Fire, Bitch. Fuck The Elements... And Captain Planet"
  • DNGR S PAPERCUTDNGR S PAPERCUT Joined: Posts: 1,608
    add me, i'm down for classic modes. look me up when i get on.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Ah shit..    
  • Jay MJay M PuertoRicanStyL Joined: Posts: 139
    Hadooken!

:tup:

Yall know what it is, feel free to send me a request or invite.
    Late, but still on time.
  • I$AACI$AAC did it hurt, baybee? Joined: Posts: 1,180
    Im down for this as well. I find myself having more fun playing classic lately. Also I can play more characters in vanilla then I can in remix.
    Ö£d Σçhòò£ Å┼ Ñööñ
  • KacomKacom Joined: Posts: 268
    Got to love vanilla! Anyone want to get ochio looped? =P Tecmo, fix your NAT so we can play!! I've tried to fix mine but was unsuccessful. =[
  • evoanonevoanon FP Black Inside Joined: Posts: 431
    I'm down to play with st gief :).
  • TecmoSuperBowlTecmoSuperBowl Don't look here. Joined: Posts: 423
    Excellent! I will add all you people next time I'm on.

Kacom, what's wrong with my NAT? I got all ports opened and what not.

Kacom, what's wrong with my NAT? I got all ports opened and what not.

I think you're moderate. I'm bum ass strict... ='[
  • puppup Joined: Posts: 118
    I'm always down for classic
  • NorieagaNorieaga FADC x ROFLCOPTER Joined: Posts: 4,223
    Hahahah, Tecmo has all his "ports open".
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I meant ports forwarded.
  • MarsflashMarsflash BGG BITCHES!! Joined: Posts: 401
    Id be happy to play classic mode.
  • FuddFudd High Level Parking Joined: Posts: 1,215
    +1 for Classic
    "See, Super Turbo is a real man's game... But Street Fighter 4's like Chuck-E-Cheese, baby. Y'know what I'm saying? Where a kid can be a kid. I'm a grown-ass man, so clearly I'm not old enough to go in the ball pit." -Steve Harrison (Translation: dat Fo' make you soft)
    Super Turbo Revival
    "Everyone has a plan until they get magnetized." -SpiderDan
    PSN: Metonymous | Battle.net: Noun#1214 | Steam: Noun Proper | YT
  • LethargyLethargy Joined: Posts: 127
    Absofreakinlutely!
  • x64x64 Fuck your SRK Joined: Posts: 3,191
    Why? Especially for Tecmo, where ST Guile is worse??

Just curious.
    ST/HDR/USF2: Honda/Rog/O.Hawk | USF4: Bison | SFV: Ryu :(
    XBL: mr x64 | PSN: deadpool_zero | SFV: epistaxis64
    Fightcade/USF2: x64
  • mad possummad possum Joined: Posts: 1,091
    If anyone wants to play Classic mode just send me an invite, I go both ways......um..I mean I play Remix and Classic. LOL.

I usually just go into the Remix lobby if I don't get an invite to play Classic, since most people are playing R.
    GGPO name : madpossum
  • papasipapasi N Ken is the truth Joined: Posts: 1,568
    why? Especially for tecmo, where st guile is worse??

Just curious.

too simple way of looking at it.

Can't see the forest for the trees.

xdddd
    eltrouble "I doubt that ST will be on the main stream ever again."
    OhNuki: Real men play ST!!
    James Chen: there is something special about playing ST on a cab. It just feels so goooooood.
    Super Turbo Hitbox & safe jump guide http://www.strevival.com/hitbox/
    Behave yourself Papasi. :nono:

Studtrooper, in my area the major tourneys have all switched to ST, since I prefer competing offline there's no reason for me to continue to play HDR.
  • papasipapasi N Ken is the truth Joined: Posts: 1,568
    Tecmo and Mars are worst
    They said bad stuff on stream but dont have the courage to say otherwise on forum. weak :arazz: [hehe I learned that from you]

btw, just google around and you can find XP ISO easily. I saw mars on ggpo quite often now. but then you might run into yuuvega on classic at weird hours
    eltrouble "I doubt that ST will be on the main stream ever again."
    OhNuki: Real men play ST!!
    James Chen: there is something special about playing ST on a cab. It just feels so goooooood.
    Super Turbo Hitbox & safe jump guide http://www.strevival.com/hitbox/
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

We didn't say anything bad. Mars was just joking around.
  • VestaxVestax Blends No. 27 Joined: Posts: 1,508
    I'll hit you up if you're on Tec.
    Play an old man's game. Play Super Turbo.
    well since this is a matchmaking trhead I'll put up the characters I use. Reason being is because some people use characters in Classic that they wont use in HDR (Like me lol)

Mains: Bison, Vega
    Subs: Gief, Blanka, Chun, Guile, O. Hawk, O. Sagat, Fei, Boxer
    working on everyone else
    Ö£d Σçhòò£ Å┼ Ñööñ
  • MisterEgoTripMisterEgoTrip Bask in Sumo Prowess Joined: Posts: 943
    Maaaaan....HDR messed me up bad...so now when I play classic it feels like a different game. I can't take advantage of the R-buffs that I'm so accustomed to. Yall better make those classic rooms private...I'm tired of joining those 6/6 classic rooms from the lobby only to find out when it's my turn...it's fawking classic. That's the only reason I lost to Mars the other day. lol
    -- "Dosukoi, Dosukoi!", says the Sumo player "Ego" as he simulates the HHS in slow motion --
    -- Honorary member of the "No Honor Crew" --
  • KayrohKayroh Joined: Posts: 881
    Maaaaan....HDR messed me up bad...so now when I play classic it feels like a different game. I can't take advantage of the R-buffs that I'm so accustomed to. Yall better make those classic rooms private...I'm tired of joining those 6/6 classic rooms from the lobby only to find out when it's my turn...it's fawking classic. That's the only reason I lost to Mars the other day. lol

Can't play a REEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAL game huh?

jk lol
    "Fuck the Earth, Wind and Fire, Bitch. Fuck The Elements... And Captain Planet"
  • mad possummad possum Joined: Posts: 1,091

What? You don't like Ochio "loop" in the corner and easy Ochio dizzies? LOL. I can almost get the HDR Honda HHS combo to work in VST, got it working almost half the for me now. Automatic dizzy every time after the Ochio. The only thing from HDR I miss is the better floating fierce and jumping short. But ST Honda hits so much harder once he gets in it about makes up for it.
    GGPO name : madpossum
    its about to be on son. I just learned the japanese's babyzone spd inputs. 5 mins of trying i was able to pull off a walking 720 with a low jap whiff buffer. i'm gonna pick everyone up and take them for a spin now.
    Ah shit..    
    I just learned the japanese's babyzone spd inputs.

explain pls =)
    Ö£d Σçhòò£ Å┼ Ñööñ
    Ah shit..    
    Haha that shit is SO BABYZONE!@!@! RTRTRTRTRT!!

@ mad possum~ That shiat barely ever works online. ESPECIALLY on that there GGPO.
    What? You don't like Ochio "loop" in the corner and easy Ochio dizzies? LOL. I can almost get the HDR Honda HHS combo to work in VST, got it working almost half the for me now. Automatic dizzy every time after the Ochio. The only thing from HDR I miss is the better floating fierce and jumping short. But ST Honda hits so much harder once he gets in it about makes up for it.

lol, yeah I love that sh!t...it's just that I'm not able to pull that sh!t off. But the only time I get on classic mode...it's usually against killer ass ST vets...so I don't have much room for a practice set when everyone else is in there for blood. I need to untrain my second-nature HDR methods and get back to my roots of practicing some "Vanilla Warfare!" Hahahaha!!!!
    -- "Dosukoi, Dosukoi!", says the Sumo player "Ego" as he simulates the HHS in slow motion --
    lol, yeah I love that sh!t...it's just that I'm not able to pull that sh!t off. But the only time I get on classic mode...it's usually against killer ass ST vets...so I don't have much room for a practice set when everyone else is in there for blood. I need to untrain my second-nature HDR methods and get back to my roots of practicing some "Vanilla Warfare!" Hahahaha!!!!

I'm sure you'll have plenty of chances to practice if you play me.

Ochio motion, crouching jab(hold), when crouching jab hits, release crouching jab just under a second after. :china: PULL IT OFF EGO, PULL IT OFF!

VST makes me use CAPS. AHHH!
    Ochio motion, crouching jab(hold), when crouching jab hits, release crouching jab just under a second after. :china: PULL IT OFF EGO, PULL IT OFF!

VST makes me use CAPS. AHHH!

Yeah I think I remember the motion....it's all the 2 1/2 years of (non-stop playing) HDR's babyzone control motions that has handicapped me in ST...is all I'm saying. But seeing how there's quite the lovely gathering over here...I might have to get the fat ass in shape for classic mode and then go fawk someone up in GGPO! If I can connect that is :(
  • ~Reign~~Reign~ Psycho Blanka Joined: Posts: 390
    That shit's no joke.

Man I wish I was on XBL now. Y'all even got matchmaking threads for Classic Mode. Hot!
    Still can't get any Classic games going, have to bait them in Ranked :-\. Did play a couple japanese last night, very fun. XPSR and XxTONYxX something, very good bison player.

Been going to GGPO to get the classic fix, but that crap drops so much inputs its not even funny. There is no point to tick throw there, as 90% of the time the input is dropped :-\.
    Still can't get any Classic games going, have to bait them in Ranked :-\. Did play a couple japanese last night, very fun. XPSR and XxTONYxX something, very good bison player.

Been going to GGPO to get the classic fix, but that crap drops so much inputs its not even funny. There is no point to tick throw there, as 90% of the time the input is dropped :-\.

I actually played in a room with those same 2 players today. i can't quite put my finger on it, but I have more fun playing Classic than I do playing HDR
    Ö£d Σçhòò£ Å┼ Ñööñ
  • LethargyLethargy Joined: Posts: 127
    Been able to get some pretty intense 6 player Classic Rooms going the past few afternoons. Nice to see a re-sparked interest! Hopefully this keeps up!!! :)
    Guess I'll do this here...GGs: JigglyNorris, NLP OU, Marsgatti in classic mode.

Everynite that i log in...someone is playing classic mode and sucker me in there with an invite. My running excuse for these guys, "try that sh!t on me in remix!!" Hahaha. Nah, good stuff...I'm putting in the practice now....it's like rehab therapy on trying to relearn a game I've played nearly a decade ago...same concept in the game but the strategy and move sets is a bit different. Too many nites spent in remix!!!!
  • ~Reign~~Reign~ Psycho Blanka Joined: Posts: 390
    Been able to get some pretty intense 6 player Classic Rooms going the past few afternoons. Nice to see a re-sparked interest! Hopefully this keeps up!!! :)
    Hey did you go to NCR? I'm not sure, but I thought I heard the guy running the SSFIV brackets call your name.

@Evoanon: How come you didn't make it to SCR or NCR man? What with you been in Central CA and all, I'd thought you'd make it to at least one of these. Would have been dope to meet you in person.
    A babysitter knocked me out of SCR and work killed my NCR dreams. Haha. I coulda made SCR but too late to register. Oh well :/. I'll keep trying ;).