Ougon Musou Kyoku - Umineko no Naku Koro ni Doujin Fighter ABC Yuu Agin

Comments

• HecatomHecatom Aka Black Gorilla (・Д・)ノ Joined: Posts: 23,808
    Blog it
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    IT'S SURPRISE SEX! (⌐■_■)
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • factory9factory9 ARCANA HEARTO TWEEEE Joined: Posts: 985
    actually it did. especially the last part of ultra 1.

Hm, not to be rude or anything, but I don't see the point in taking these kinds things so seriously. Obviously the characters themselves aren't.

You should relax lol. You're always so uptight.
  • D_DollarsD_Dollars the BASED ken Joined: Posts: 1,655
    lol your probably right. it's just odd seeing things like this. i'm not really into anime or doujin much, so this kind of stuff is kinda new to me. btw, i think the game will be fun regardless.
    ssf4 ae:ken aka da based ken
    P4U:mitsuru aka da based mitsuru
    Blog it

double post

dude! please stop quoting my posts. shouldn't you be somewhere on your crusade against capcom games?
    i dont see a quote on my post :coffee:
    also who says that im on a crusade against capcom games?
    im on a crusade agaisnt the stupidity and ignorance no matter what or where it is

edit

stop doule posting, use the damn edit option, is there for a reason
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    "Orgasm is a simile for the emotional epiphany a woman has when the shame of penetration is eclipsed by the inherent virtue of servicing a man." ~ Kromo.
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • Master_ChibiMaster_Chibi .: Dynamites! :. Joined: Posts: 15,066 mod
    Blog it

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    ~*Hai! Back to Japan!
    is that chiri chan on your AV? chibi
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    That it tis~
    ~*Hai! Back to Japan!
    my favorite yandere :rofl:

i need to get the manga
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
    i dont see a quote on my post :coffee:
    also who says that im on a crusade against capcom games?
    im on a crusade agaisnt the stupidity and ignorance no matter what or where it is

edit

stop doule posting, use the damn edit option, is there for a reason
    ok i'll admit, i made an error regarding you quoting my post. but the fact is your responding to me. and dude! every time a new doujin fighter is on the front page, i expect you to be there and bash SSF4 ( or capcom games in general ) just because some people may not prefer these type of fighters. hell, i can even dig through the AH3 trailer comments section and find you calling ssf4 "shit fighter" a number of times. granted, some ssf4 fans are wrong too for outright bashing a game they don't know anything about. but i'm pretty sure you harbor animosity towards capcom games just because they are more popular.
    lol, the only reason why i ditch on ssf4 is because is overhyped and people bash on the other games if you see i only bash on it when people bash on the games without reason, only part of the counter-trolling, if you knew me on person that would be another story, since i run tournaments for any fighting game here on my city even SSF4 a game that i enjoy to play but i know that is not the greatest thing that happened to human kind after the wheel and the fire

on topic
    im glad to see that the game supports wide screen resolutions, hpefully this game can follow the route of MB and become an arcade game
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • keo-baskeo-bas Joined: Posts: 1,988
    Why are y'all getting the heebie jeebies over a little personality?

I mean did Hakan's ultra make you this uncomfortable when it was revealed?

I have no problem with personality but I don't like the pervert to an extent. I'm just not use to groping..is that wrong?
    Seikuken Disciple
    "That Phantom Breaker Guy"
    its not rape, its surprise sex
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • Ikagi-chanIkagi-chan Loves his HRAP2SA! <3 Joined: Posts: 1,980
    Well damn, now that the announcement for this has come out, I guess I really should get going and finish reading the visual novel then. I'm SO damn behind on it. :shake:
  • DullyannaDullyanna mm hmm... nope Joined: Posts: 1,160
    Just lighten up and play the game. You'll get used to this quickly enough, it's human nature.
    "Making Yun strong on purpose was naturally a dick move"

"3S is a hidden gem."

"SFIV series... kept the matches very technical because there was very few downtimes, even when you are dominated."
  • Sol_ShingoSol_Shingo Joined: Posts: 489
    I have no problem with personality but I don't like the pervert to an extent. I'm just not use to groping..is that wrong?

His pervertedness is a joke though. When that happened, he was doing it jokingly and totally expecting to get slapped before touching anything, but Shannon just stood there and...it's easier to just show the scene in question >_>

Manga Fox: Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 1: Legend of the Golden Witch Vol.01 Ch.002: The Legend of the Witch Online Manga Scans
    Manga Fox: Umineko no Naku Koro ni Episode 1: Legend of the Golden Witch Vol.01 Ch.002: The Legend of the Witch Online Manga Scans

Why they made that a move I have absolutely no idea.
  • PiovaPiova Joined: Posts: 45
    wow this game looks sick. definitely gonna use beatrice and kanon.
  • furixfurix Joined: Posts: 1,524
    fuck!!!! i kinda wish i never saw that picture now. i want to main him also. eh, i guess i'll tough it out till i find someone else. i tend to like the "i'm serious all the time" badass characters or just plain cool characters like ragna from BB or kyo from kof.

Ragna is not serious all the time, he gets joked with a lot.

Also, Battler is mainly that way when he plays around with his cousins. In that particular scene he threatens to grab all the girl's boobs. But, for most of the story Battler is very serious. He just has a normal personality a guy his age would have, that is until the murders start happening and the whole thing with the witches and the game board starts going on. :s etc.
    Arcana Heart 3~
    Is that chick in the game?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    ~*Hai! Back to Japan!
    Which chick? Shanon? Shanon is the maid girl with the big boobs, and yeah she's in the game.

Jessica however.. Seems to not be in the game.. Nor George. Which is really strange, I would think they would be considered first before the siesta sisters even, as awesome as Siesta410 is(She's easily one of my favorite characters next to Ange)
    Arcana Heart 3~
  • Shin OniShin Oni Mr. Gimmicks Joined: Posts: 6,269
    I'll be more than surprised if Maria or Rosa don't get added as playable characters.
    man did i touch a nerve? it wasn't meant to come out as a negative comment. i just said the cast looks like it has a lot of female characters. and yea, my main is juri. this probably the first time ever that i choose to main a female in a fighter. but whatever man. this game looks cool as i said, and i will try it out.

Didn't really touch anything. The same thing kinda happened in AH3 where what you typed up came off negative but you were really just trying to find out more stuff. Not trying to make a big deal over it or anything. You're more opened and willing to look at it unlike most of the kids who flame this type of stuff on the front page.
    I don't got those.
  • fABIIOfABIIO Radical Joined: Posts: 142
    I'm just not use to groping..is that wrong?

You should try it sometime.

Back on topic, this game looks interesting and the visuals look beautiful. I have never heard of the visual novel but I'll be sure to try the game out, looks like fun.
    Choose the sword and you will join me. Choose the ball and join your mother...In death. You don't understand my words but you must choose. So, come boy. Choose life or death.
  • HeartNanaHeartNana Poofy Hats <3 Joined: Posts: 2,669
    Game looks pretty good visually just going off the screens.

There's a few characters that look pretty cool from the screens. I'll have to judge more once i get to see it in action, but its really cool that it's coming out so soon.
    Check out my fb fanpage at http://www.facebook.com/pages/HeartNana/206508082770757 !
    Check out my youtube channel with many SC5 Natsu/Pyrrha match videos, too! http://www.youtube.com/user/HeartNana4L
  • PatakaReadaPatakaReada Over Flowers Joined: Posts: 1,458
    So I heard assists were gonna be in it?
    "The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. But not Hip-Hop yo"
  • jedpossumjedpossum Ok, Darling Joined: Posts: 4,227
    Yep its unknown if its getting a tag feature though, but judging how much time you get. It's safe to say it most likely will have it or you get a shit ton of health.

I occasionally stream so you can see how boring poking around in the memory is. www.hitbox.tv/jedpossum

[8/6/2014 8:19:53 PM] Pasky: jedpossum, hacker of the obscure fighting games

• The_ThirdThe_Third Poverty Gamer Joined: Posts: 1,009
    If you observe the little windows of gameplay near the end of the OP (720p video helps) you will see superjumps and tagging.
    Jessica however.. Seems to not be in the game.. Nor George. Which is really strange, I would think they would be considered first before the siesta sisters even, as awesome as Siesta410 is(She's easily one of my favorite characters next to Ange)
    I'll be more than surprised if Maria or Rosa don't get added as playable characters.

Well, as I mentioned before, they're all a little busy being sacrificed for the first twilight in one of the backgrounds, so if they don't show up that's why...I really hope they do show up though.
    Yep its unknown if its getting a tag feature though, but judging how much time you get. It's safe to say it most likely will have it or you get a shit ton of health.

In the trailer, when Zepar and Furfur are showing many screens with gameplay on them you can see Shannon taggin Kanon (or was it the other way around? Well, not like it matters), so yeah, tagging's in. Looks like they share lifebars too, but it's hard to tell.
  • Shin OniShin Oni Mr. Gimmicks Joined: Posts: 6,269
    Well, as I mentioned before, they're all a little busy being sacrificed for the first twilight in one of the backgrounds, so if they don't show up that's why...I really hope they do show up though.

If you're going to use that logic, Virgilia, Ange, Eva Beatrice, and Chiester 410 shouldn't even be playable let alone mentioned if we're going to assume this is only during the first twilight. I get where you're coming from though. But just as easy to remove them from the background of said stage when they're playing on it.
    I don't got those.
    First twilight =/= Episode one, but yeah, I know that they could remove them (hell, maybe they could randomize who is dead on the background, that'd be a cool touch), just saying that IF they're not in that's probably why.
  • SleazoidSleazoid Joined: Posts: 4,744
    get hype for a game with almost as many gauges as fist of the north star

Warning I might be talking a lot of Umineko spoilers, read at your own risk

Spoilers possibly ahead

SPOILERS

End warning

Well, it all depends where the game is taking place. If the game is taking place in the upper field, meaning the place outside of the gameboard... Then you can practically have any character, as long as their piece is summoned outside of the gameboard. However, if the matches are happening ON the gameboard, which is more likely, then the only ways you can get characters that are being used as sacrifices is to... ... Okay maybe I am over analyzing this. :s

But, yeah that could also be a reason why there's no Lambdadelta or Bernkastel. Since they are characters that don't actually show up in the gameboard and are mostly outside the gameboard(Of course there's lots of exceptions there etc.)

SPOILERS ABOVE

End post.
    Arcana Heart 3~
  • ShiawaseShiawase Joined: Posts: 270
    There might be some unlockable characters. This is just a guess, but on the characters page of the main website there are 6 coffins on top and 4 on the bottom, with enough room on the bottom to add two more coffins. If there are only 10 characters in the game then why didn't they put 5 coffins on top, 5 on bottom?

Maybe I'm reading into it too much... :/
    wow, 2 articles on the front page, cool
    now that is monday SRK can hate more on the game based only on their stupidity :rofl:
    ( •_•) IT'S NOT RAPE,
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!
    ( •_•)
    ( ಠ_ಠ)
    ( ಥ_ಥ)
  • AriaAria The Origination Joined: Posts: 3,513
    YOMI TACTICS TEAM/KAGURA OFFENSE FORCE
    Aria||Ephidel
  • GravelneedGravelneed God, Why does SFxT exist? - Luisa Ferre Joined: Posts: 974
    ....but the Arcana Heart 2 stick smells like sweet bubblegum and crisp rainbows and early sunshine and happy smiles and fresh tulips and oohh- deadfrog
  • The_ThirdThe_Third Poverty Gamer Joined: Posts: 1,009
    I'm on that hype train definitely now!!!
    Well, it looked interesting, a couple of observations

-As expected Shanon fights with barriers
    -Characters share lifebars but have separate meters for everything else I think.
    -You can burst at the cost of some bars (2 I think) that I assume are used for assists (if there are any) and tagging, which you recover both while attacking and getting hit/defending.
    -Oh right, almost forgot to mention that bursting changes characters.
    -When your bar below the timer glows red you can change from the normal gameboard to the metaworld, which seems to cancel whatever you're doing and lets you use your "level 3" super.
  • mrshmearomrshmearo yo oh Joined: Posts: 266
    Looks pretty dope from the ingame footage, nice and detailed. Bout to play bunny ho. When does this drop?
    Whenever the next Comiket is, which should be late December I think.
  • IchipooIchipoo Not in front of the mirror, it's embarrassing <3 Joined: Posts: 2,532
    I'm a sad panda for this game not having airdashes... :shake:

but HOLY SHIT that gameplay vid has me more hyped than BBCS2, shit looks MAD FAST!
    :amazed:
    *insert generic shiny, glowy, and heavily photoshopped animu sig here*
    https://twitter.com/lchipoo